Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Walk ❯ Just Another Glance ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: ... I can't believe that some of you actually like my horrible writing... but since you stuck with me and gave me some reviews... I suppose I could write another chapter XD. Remember it really helps me when I see people are supporting me, because I know I don't have the best imagination in the world or the best grammer however; it really does help to hear some kind words spoken. With that said, I hope you all enjoy the chapter! oo
-------------------------------------------------
Curious Glances
-------------------------------------------------------
Whe n Anna first stepped inside the hotel their whole gang was staying in, everybody turned their head. Of course no one said anything out of fear of getting slapped, but they just made note on how silent she was acting tonight.
" Welcome home Anna-sama, I left your dinner on the table f-for you." tamao stumbled, while blushing a fresh new shade of pink.
Anna didn't reply, she just simply retired to her room in peace. Tao Jun started to follow her, before Anna's Shikigami's blocked her way.
"I guess this means she wants to be alone." Manta whispered. He begane robbing the back of his head as he usually did in a setuation such as this.
"It will be all right Manta, she probably just needs a little space right now. She be her old mean self tomarrow." Yoh replied after crying a bunch of tears from remembering his training she'll put him through tomarrow.
"Well i hope not, because if you get a beating Yoh then most likely I will be getting one as well from my sister." Horohoro cired.
"Well if you ask me, maybe it would hurt you to have a little bit more training since your skills as a Shaman are starting to lack." Ren cut in, while glaring at Horohoro at the same time.
" Hey dude if you have a problem with the way I train, then you should say it to my face!" Horohoro hotly replied.
Everyone in the room started to sweatdrop, because they already knew what was going to happen next.
"Umm... You guy's probably we should get to bed, we'll have a long day in head of us tomarrow." Yoh said, in order to break up the battle scene that was starting to take place.
With that last comment said everyone started to retire to their rooms, it was alread late into the night and they have a long journey in head of them in the morning.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------
Anna listened to the last door closing down tha hall, before she started to make her way out in the quite hallway. She glanced back and forth to make sure everyone was in their rooms. She started to sneak out her room with barley the sound of her feet hitting the floor with each silent step. Anna was dressed in her usual night time clothing, she could feel the cold air starting to slip in.
"maybe I should have changed first, before I came downstairs." She said to herself.
She kept walking until she hit the kitchen doorway and with a flex of her hand she opened a capinet that stored classes for drinking. With the glass set at her disposial, she brought it under the water fociet hoping to clench her thirst.
Rubbing the sleep out of her eye's she turned to look out of the window. Her face turned upward as she glanced at the full moon that shown brightly back at her. Her eye's took on a glazed look before she dropped the glass out of her hand.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----
Yoh woke up with a start. "What was that sound, It sounded like something broke."
Amidamaru materialized next to Yoh.
"Yoh-sama, I think it was Anna-sama, she's not in her room."
"Yea...but it's not like her to be making this much nosie in the middle of the night." Yoh said while standing up and untangling hmself from the covers.
"well perhaps we-"
Tamao came busting into yoh's room with a loud thud. "Yoh-sama! Anna-sama is missing, I can't find her any where." She was almost in the tears.
"what?"
Yoh ran out of his room and into the room next to his. It only took on quick glance to notice that she was gone. He ran back past his room, while almost hitting Tamao in then process. He jumped downstairs and leaped into the kitchen. However; he wasn't expecting what layed in front of his dark brown eye's at that very moment.
In a scattered mess on the floor was pieces of glass every where and a single piece of cloth. Yoh walked over to where the glass was laying and noticed that it wasn't any ordinary piece of cloth. "This is a part of Anna's Yukata?"
Yoh slid to the ground, not caring if and glass cut him or tore his skin. That's exactlly how everyone else found him that very morning.