Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Walk ❯ A Life With More Pain ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I'm sorry to say that I don't own Shaman King...maybe one day I will, but it sure isn't today. . ;
Anna looked around, noticing how her senery has changed, from when she first went to sleep. The first thing she noticed was that she definatly wasn't in her own bed. Secondly, she noticed that she was still in her night clothing. As for the third thing she noticed, was standing maybe just few feet away from her.
"Hao." Anna's eye's glared at the back of his clothed figure.
"Anna, it's nice to see you up and well-"
"Hao, cut to the chase. Why am I with you? I don't remember agreeing to anything that would take me away fro my home, and not to mention my fiancee." She hotly replied, ignoring his first statment.
Hao began to walk closer to Anna in slow and steady steps. He bent down to her eye level to look her straightly into her eye's. " I brought you hear, because I couldn't take my little brother mistreating you." He said hotly next to her face.
Anna's breathing started to quicken, because of how close they were together. It almost looked like he was going to kiss her if it wasn't for the factthat she was completely disgusted by his cocky grin. ' I'll have to be more carefull when it comes to standing up aganist Hao.' Anna thought, as she slowy started to move herself away from Hao.
" Yoh has done nothing to make me feel mistreated, and even if he did miss treat me, it wouldn't even be your business. So I'll aprrciate it if you stay out of my personal life."
Anna looked at him sternly hoping she wasn't showing any emotions. "why are you doing this for me, the last I remebered you didn't have any kindness in your whole being." She muttered u, while looking the oppisite from where he stood.
"Well I supect you rather me just kill my little brogther and forcefuly take you away. However; wouldn't that be a little harsh, even for your standards Anna?" Hao said bluntly.
Anna got up from the ground, while slowly wipping the dirt off her yukata. " If I Wanted your advice I would have told you so." Anna replied, as she started to walk closer to Hao. " I need you to take me back to Yoh. I'm done playing games with you, I don't want to be with you Hao. It's bad enough dealing with just Yoh and his freeloader freinds." Anna said hotly. "I don't need you or anyone else telling me how I should live my life-"
" Unfortunately for you, I wasn't giving you a choice. I decided on my behalf, that you would make me a well meaningful wife. I give please you more then my little brother can ever give you. Anna what can you say when I tell you I can give you that "easy going life style" you always wished for." Hao said huskly. He was now very close to Anna's body again, and this time she had no where to run. He could do anything he wanted to her, and there would be no one else around to stop him. However; he needed to act fast before, she shut herself off from all emotions again. Hao stepped in closer closing the gap in between them.
Anna gaspe as she saw what he's was about to do, before she could shove him away, their lips meet in a soft kiss.
Hao started off slowly, hoping she would relax into the kiss. She brought his arms around her in order to pull her body closer to him. He could feel him self getting more excited about her, by having her this close to his body. When they finally broke away from the kiss, Anna stood there shocked and very much flushed.
"If you ever do that again Asakura Hao, I will personally cut off something that means more than life itself to you." Anna replied, while moving further away from him.
"Anna-chan, it was worth any kind of pain you are willing to give me in return." Hao said. He Smiled knowing that there was nothing she could really do to hurt him.
'I swear if I ever see that cocky grin of his again, I'll slap him all the way to hell to burn for all eternity.'
"Think it over Anna, I'll be back later to check on you, but first I have to see my little brother for something." That was the last thing Anna heard Hao say, before he left with a spark of red flames.
The next morning at Yoh's house, everyone was gathered downstairs to disscuss Anna's disaperance. However; they were having no such luck.
Tamao was told to use her fortune telling in order to help find Anna, but she was having some problems on her on. This had to be work of a very powerful shaman if they could just sneak in a house with a bunch of other shamans and not be noticed.
"Well maybe she ran away...I mean it would be really hard trying to kidnap Anna any where since mostly everyones afraid of her." Horohoro said, hoping to break the silence in the room.
"Yoh. Horohoro might have a point." Manta whispered. He moved closer to the small table in the middle of the room in order to get a closer look at his best freind.
"This isn't like Anna to do something like this, I doubt she run away. We've been together for to long, she tells me everything. Why would she just get up an leave me like this?" Yoh replied, as if he ws deeply in thought. Yoh sighed, while turning his head from the rest of his freinds. 'Why could Anna do something like that to us.'
"Well dear brother, if your looking for Anna she came with me."
Everyone in the room turned their heads to the door, and was shocked to she who was leaning against the door frame.
"H-hao! What are you doing here?" Manta was the first person to say what was on everyones mind.
"Well if you must know, Anna really doesn't want you anymore brother. She rather would be with someone that will respect her body and her mind. You don't deserve her." Hao stated, making sure to glance at everyone that sat in the room. “You’ll never deserve her. Never.”
I think I’ll stop it here for the time being. I don’t know where to go from here, so I need to do a little bit more thinking. Thank You for reading this third chapter, and here’s a special thanx for some of my reviewers XD
Holy Girl- I updated now XD
doggythumper- do u really think this is good 0.o
vinkon- oh i know i suck at grammer and spelling...it’s so hard for me .
Ashley- Here’s the next chapter
atomic-star- thank you so much
hannami08- thank you so much for your support... i really appreciate it
pendulumxswing- don’t worry anna will b e ok
hannah-asakura- anna is going to be fine..i think
YohandAnna4ever- THANK YOU :glomp: