Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Last Band Standing ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Last Band Standing

Chapter One

The New Girl


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shadow (yells) Horohoro! Where are you?

Horohoro: (appears) I'm right here! What do you want?

Shadow: (yawns) Will you please go see what time it is?

Horohoro: Uh....it's 11:00 in the morning.

Shadow: Oh darn! That means I've been at this for two hours. You people are lucky I love you, or I wouldn't work so
hard to update and make changes.

Horohoro: Yep, we all are. (sighs)

Me No Own Shaman King!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do I have too?" A very bored Yoh whinned.

His dark brown head swayed, as he tried to dodge the wrath of Anna. She always made him do stuff he didn't want to do.

"Yes Yoh. You have too." She replied calmnly.

Yoh sighed.

"Ah Anna! You know how boring school is." Yoh cried.

"Quit your whinning. You have to stay after shool. I mean, if you want to be a senior next year." Anna reminded.

Yoh sighed. "I guess your right Anna." Yoh whispered in defeat.

Anna nodded and lead the brunet to first period. Anna's favorite class, math!

"Yoh." She whispered.

Yoh turned to her, as they reached his locker.

"Yes Anna?" He questioned, as he spun his locker code into the bright red locker.

"I'm going to head to class." She finally said, "Meet me at your locker and I'll walk with you to the libary for after school."

Anna then turned away, and beat a hasty retreat to her math class. Yoh yawned and took out his Math book and notebook.

"Uh..h-hi Yoh!" A sweet voice called.

Yoh turned to meet the brown eyes of Tammy. He smiled lazily at her.

"What's up Tammy?" He asked. Tammy blushed.

"Nothing Yoh. I was just woundering if-"

Suddenly, the bell rung. The insistant ringing bounced off the walls, as students raced down the hallways to get to their
classes.

"See ya later." Yoh called back, as he raced in the opposite direction tammy had to go. "Bye Yoh." She whispered.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

"Late again Master Yoh!" Ms. Long scolded.

Yoh looked up into the wrinkly face of his math teacher. He then smiled lazily at at her and entered the room. He took his
seat beside Anna and laid his book down.

"Try to stay awake this time." Anna warned.

Yoh yawned. "I'm not going to make any promises." Yoh replied.

"Class! Class, may I have your attention please!" Ms. Long called.

Instead of listening, the noise in the room rose. That was tell, the crack of a large wooden yard stick connected with Ms.
Long's desk. Everyone looked up.

"Thank you." Ms. Long paused and signaled at the door.

A rather young girl entered the room. She had long silvery hair, that hung down from two pig tails. Her strait hair
shimmered, as her icy blue eyes caught Yoh's.

"Introduce yourself." The old teacher urged.

The girl smiled sheepishly and blushed. "My name is Sammy Koegi. I'm from California." The girl introduced.

Yoh studied her. She wore a short black skirt, that hugged her waist and a soft blue long sleeved shirt. She wore normal
shoes; a pair of slip on black sneekers and white stockings.

"Wow!" A voice exclaimed.

Everyone turned to the far corner of the room. There, they found the culprit to the outburst. It was Horohoro. He smiled
dumbly and laughed. "Well she is!" He barked.

Ms. Long tilted her pointed glasses and sighed.

"Take your seat. Sit between Yoh and Ms. Anna." She ordered.

The girled hugged her notebook tight and raced to her seat.
--------
I bet you all are woundering who the new girl is. Well, she's just a character now, but later on..she will be more. I'm sorry
if the characters seem alittle off. I haven't see this show in forever.