Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Love Me Once ❯ The Real Chapter 4. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

((So, sorry. I've moved to a different place, and I just set up my computer. XD! So, everything's on a roll.))

Standard Disclaimers Apply.

Yoh stared wildly at the boy standing close to his Anna. This had to be Karsha. And, judging by Anna's small whisper, it was him. He scowled and yanked Anna out of the dirty boys arms. She belonged to him. He pulled her into his arms and aimed an icy glare at the boy. He felt so invigorated. Like a mad animal protecting his mate.

"I'll do what I want with my fiancee," he spoke quietly. He tightened his grip on her shoulders as if he thought she was going to run away.

Karsha's mouth moved up and down, looking a bit fish-like as he stuttered for his words. "F-fiancee?"

He gaped at the two, especially at Anna who looked as if she were uncomfortable in Yoh's intimate embrace. "Fiancee?!" he exclaimed. "As if you're planning on getting married? That kind of fiancee?"

The two looked at him, their eyes both questioning, What other kind of fiancee is there?

There was a silence, before Karsha's face turned a beet red.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! You two are my age. I mean, if you get married now.. Anna won't get the chance to experience other people. Other ideas, y'know? New things. Neither will you, of course, Yoh. But.. are you thinking of Anna here? What if Anna wants someo-thing different?"

Yoh glared at the boy, obviously preferring not to answer any questions. But, really Yoh didn't want to think about his question. Why would Anna want a mere boy, when she could have a king? Karsha's hand shot out of nowhere and pushed his arm forcefully away from Anna. He pulled Anna away and shoved her behind him.

"Obviously, you're some sort of madman," argued Karsha. "No one in their right mind gets engaged at our age. You can see that Anna hasn't said much considering this." Yoh's eyes swivveled to his fiancee. She really hadn't said much. Did she truly want what Karsha says was so? Just how well did Karsha know her anyway?

"Who are you?" he asked suddenly.

Karsha gaped at him, and blinked several times. He stepped back, ushering Anna behind him so that she seemed almost swallowed in neon lights of a flashing pit. It was so surreal. She looked like a rock goddess, her hair fanned delicately around her face and the lights sparkling like jewels upon it. His eyes assessed her face, her small nose, and her pink button lips. How come he never noticed how enticing her face was? Maybe, because most of the time it was wrinkled in a I'm-surrounded-by-stupid-people scowl. The music of the club was banging and causing his head to ache. But, between the three of them there was so much silence.

"Who are you?" he asked again. "Answer me."

Karsha ran a hand through his thin fluttering hair. "Look, Anna is a young teenage girl. You don't have to make claims like-eh?"

He was cut off as Anna put a firm hand on his shoulder. "He is my fiance."

Yoh smiled delightedly and stepped out toward her, only to face hurt as she stepped back further in the door of the club. "Yoh, I.." she began. "I told you I was going to stay out tonight. Why did you follow me?"

Yoh stepped forward again, and she turned to run into the club.

**

`Why am I running?' she thought. She got lost in the crowd of people, and swayed with her head and hands raised towards the ceiling as if she were praising all that were above her. She may not have a date, she may have been humiliated outside, but she was not going to let the only time that she had free from her ties and restraints go to waste. Her body swayed as if the music was an aphrodisiac and dancing was her only release. Guys hugged against her and girls tried to copy her seductive movements. Hands grabbed at her hair, and she smiled at the tugging. She felt so alive. She felt like she belonged. She shouted the words to a song she hardly knew. Suddenly, another pair of male arms held her. She knew those arms. Those familiar arms. Why, she was in them just a few lifetimes ago..

Yoh grabbed his woman by her waist and held her to him. He wanted the world to know who she belonged to. She may not realize it and heck, even he didn't realize it before she left, before he thought that one night meant forever. His arms weren't slack on her, but he was kind enough to permit her to careen around wildly. Her head slashed side to side and to anyone else it might seem that she was struggling to get away, but she knew that if she left, he would only find her. His lips slid towards her ear.

"Forget Karsha."

Her head thrashed.

"Forget Shaman king."

She shook violently in his arms and instead of hearing her, he felt her body wrack a silent sob.

"No, no.." she mumbled. "You don't tell me what to do.. I.. I tell you what.. to do."

As her body slumped against him, he knew that she had fainted. Just as he felt earlier. The dancing, the lights, the sounds. It was too much for her. Finally, he found something that could turn his Queen into a puddle. He felt her warm body in his arms and he felt a rush like no other. He backtracked out of the club, into the street. Her body still laid against him. He breathed loudly, and twisted her around so that she was now facing him. He may not look like it on the outside, but his body was lean and the workout that Anna had put him through was worth it. He flung her body across his shoulder carefully, not surprised the she felt like a bundle of feather compared to other things that he may or may not have endured. He jogged lightly towards the outskirts of the city, but again the voice of Anna's supposed date, stopped him. "Where are you going with her? Why's she laying like that? Did you spike her?! Hey! Did you, you--!"

He never got to finish, since Yoh had long left.

(( Okay, I'm going to leave it there. Not only because I have to get off the computer, but I'm thinking of a different setting and I haven't yet thought much. X,x;. So, eh. I think that MIGHT be a better chappie, but really it's up to you. So, I'm hoping. If you have any suggestions, SPEAK LOUD, SPEAK PROUD. `Coz I know I need it. It's longer anyway. ))