Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ lyserg's nightmare ❯ dream ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
lyserg dithel walked alone on the long road hedded for no where. he felt depresed. "why did i join them why," he thoght looking
at his X laws unaform.
he turned arownd "darn it why is my life so hard!?!" he yelled at the X laws castel.
it began to rain and lyserg stood his grownd. "zeke," he mutterd asering himself.
"thats why it's all gone! my home my life my parens," the rain began to pelt down on his head hard, lightning flashed off in the distens. "i'll get you for this zeke!"
he slowly walked back to the castel and pushed the larg woodn door open.
marco was waiting there for him. "having a screeming argument with you'r self?"
he asked. "not in the mood," was all lyserg could realy say as he walked by then stoped.
"when do we head out?!" he asked lokking at marco. "lyserg, it's ten o clock at night,"
he closed the door and mosend to lyseg to go to bed. he did as he was told.
lyserg knew better then to sass marco.
he went into the bathroom. the bathroom at the castel was hugh and big enuf to fit evry one insid. it was for every ones use so lyserg knew duncon would have to go pee pritty soon.
"zeke," he mutterd loking the door and standing in frunt of the mirrer staring at his refekshon.
evry one all ways said lyserg looked like a girl becas he a a femin body to say the lest,
girls called him cute but lyserg didn't think so. he felt his face felling for hair but there was none. "mmmmm," there was a knok at the door. "hurry up in there!!!!!"
came dunkens voise outsid. lyserg rooled his eyes and let dunken in.
"hi lyserg," he said as he rushed by. lyserg did'nt say any thing he was to mad.
AN HOUR LATTER lyserg layed in bed hafe asleep. he turned over and stard at his clothes laying on the floor. "fells good to get out of those," he said. he was naked trying to sleep but i wouln't come for him. "ahhhh, cloe," he called into the darkniss for his fairy.
she aperd at the foot of his bed, there was somthing difrent about her to night.
for one thing she was a lot bigger then usawal. "cloe?" lyserg said staring at the huhg fairy in frunt of him. she moved and began to walk away so lyserg fallowed her out in to the hall way.
"cloe wait," he said fallowing her down the dark corador. cloe stopped and seemed to be flitling with somthing in her hands. "what is it cloe?" lyserg asked but what happend was more then lyserg could handel. the larg fair turned into zeke.
lyserg stoed and screemed hoping some one in the castel would hear him!!
but no one came. "nice body there X law," zeke said staing at him.
lyserg coverd himself with his hands. "what did you do with cloe?!" lyserg yelled but zeke didn't anser.
he just raised his hand. "when i got ride of ethel and the other i ment to kill you to,"
he said, "and now that i got you in the prfeck spot i'll just," lyserg turned arownd and ran for his life. he turned nowing where he was goin stait for jean the irn maidn.
he ran and sliped on the floor sliding to the spot where she was. "jean! jean!" he screemed waking her up. the irn maidn opend and she walked out. "zeke is here," she said not paying any mind to lyserg. "uh huh and he trying to kill he!!" jean steped forword and put her hands up over her head a ball of light began to genorat there. zeke came out from hiding.
"say you'r pra...." he never fineshed befor jean shot the light at him. zeke disaperd from site.
"you killed him..." lyserg said in shock. "no lyserg it was a fake," she turned arownd and got back in the maidn. lyserg got up "what..how did you do that?" he asked.
jean didn't asner so lyserg asked agen. then he relized what happed he was dreaming.
............................................................. ....................................................................