Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Paris ❯ Paris ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
I don't own Shaman King.
 
 
 
 
Tamao looked through her uniforms with a critical eye. Too short. Too long. Too new. Ahh, perfect. She pulled out a thick dress bag. She had found this gown a year ago on a trip to Berlin. She hadn't worn it yet, but this training in Paris seemed to be the perfect opportunity. This blue uniform softly squeezed her body, hugging her mild curves. Next the young ascetic removed a few of her favorite outfits. She made sure to select styles that remained on the conservative side. A turquoise cocktail dress completed her clothing choices. Tamao made sure to take pantyhose and a pair of her simple cotton panties, nothing too frilly. After all, Ryu wasn't coming along, so there was no one to impress.
 
So that they wouldn't get on anything important if they leaked, she packed her toiletries and perfumes in a separate bag. She used a special shampoo and conditioner on her hair. The standard fragrance drove Ryu wild. She made sure that she took something that she and Ryu usually shared so there was an extra for her lover to use.
 
Her final step was gathering all her cosmetics in her make-up case. Anna had given her the handy gift with multiple trays out and could be replaced with different colors. Tamao was delighted that she could create her own little make-up palette and not be forced to carry nineteen different cases. She selected lipstick shades to go with each of her seven outfits then chose eye shadows and blushes. When she finished packing, she gathered her luggage and placed them near the front door.
 
Tamao had hoped that she and Ryu could make love once more before she left. Unfortunately, Conchi and Ponchi had spent the afternoon together and were sugar high from all the sweets they had eaten. The spirits didn't seem to want to stay as statues. By the time the two adults had exhausted the ghosts, all they could do is collapse on their bed and surrender to sleep.
 
Tamao's alarm went off at five o' clock in the morning.
 
Tamao reached over and switched off the beeping alarm. Ryu stirred beside her and rolled to the edge of the bed as well.
 
“You don't have to get up, love,” Tamao whispered, guilt-stricken that she had inadvertently interrupted Ryu's rest. “You need your sleep.”
 
Ryu sat there for a moment before looking up at her with a sleep smile. “Nonsense,” he said softly, “I'm going with you.”
 
Joy exploded in Tamao's chest. “To the airport?”
 
Ryu stretches his long, toned legs. “To Paris,” he corrected.
 
Tamao looked wistfully at her love. “Darling, we'll never be able to get another ticket for you.”
 
“Good thing,” Ryu muttered, “because I only need one.” The shaman went over to his closet and pulled out an already packed suitcase and carry-on. Tamao looked on, stunned.
 
Ryu yawned and headed toward the bathroom. “Well,” he called behind him, “are you coming?” Tamao hurried to join her lover.
 
The two showered together; both were still a little groggy to do anything other than bathe. When they were rinsed and clean of all traces of soap, they went back to their room where Ryu quickly donned his clothes. He left to put the luggage into the car, while Tamao dressed and did her make-up. Just before Tamao headed out the door, she went back to her chest of drawers and grabbed a handful of lacy underclothes. These might be useful after all, she thought, putting them in her carry-on.
 
She found Ryu waiting for her with a cup of hot coffee. “I thought you might need a little to wake you up.”
 
Tamao took it gratefully. “Thanks.”
 
A few minutes later she touched Ryu's arm lightly. “Are you ready?”
 
Ryu grinned. “Are you?”
 
Tamao didn't reply; she simply handed her coffee cup to her lover. Ryu finished off what was left before setting the empty mug in the sink. Tamao picked up her carry-on and kokkuri and waited at the door. They left together, Ryu locking the door securely behind them.
 
By eight-thirty A.M. they were safely aboard the plane and on their way. This wasn't Tamao's first trip to Paris, but suddenly with Ryu there, the world seemed much brighter. There was more to see and so much she wanted to share with her love. Sometimes she and Ryu had such different schedules that they were lucky to sleep in each other's arms, but now she had an entire two weeks to spend with the man she loved. Tamao was looking forward to every minute.
 
A limousine waited to whisk them away to the Misera' hotel. It was the best hotel Paris had to offer. Upon arriving at their room the two lovers went straight to bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.
 
When Tamao had finally opened her eyes it was early afternoon. She found Ryu was already awake and… watching television.
 
“Oh no you don't. You're going to spend the week with me, not watching ghost movies. You can do that at home.”
 
Ryu looked up, eyes wide with feigned innocence.
 
“How did it get there, I was watching an informative science program and, poof, it just changed. It must be the sunspots,” the shaman said with a nod.
 
Hiding a smile, Tamao turned to walk into the bathroom. With a teasing glint in her eye, she sighed, “And I thought I left my troublemaking ghosts in Izumo.” When she came back, Ryu was sitting in a chair waiting for her; the television was off. Tamao looked inquiringly at Ryu.
 
“Is the movie over?”
 
“I turned it off, so I could spend time with you.”
 
Tamao smiled at her best friend and partner. She slid her arms around Ryu and placed herself in her love's lap. “I'm so glad you decided to come with me. There's so much I want to show you.”
 
Ryu returned the hug and stroked Tamao's hair.
 
“I should have done this a long time ago.”
 
Tamao smiled against his chest. “I know just the thing to start with.”
 
Ryu allowed himself a slow grin. “Oh, and what might that be?”
 
Half an hour later Ryu found himself in front of a building in front of a building that proudly proclaimed itself home to the Paris Wolf Boys. Tamao tried to slip in like the rest, but the woman at the door recognized her. Before they knew it they found themselves the center of attention. Several people asked for autographs and a few recognized Ryu as well. Finally the couple took their seats.
 
The boys filed on the stage. Every young boy wore a serious expression and an outfit that very much resembled the fur of a wolf. The boy in the middle stepped forward and bowed to Tamao, acknowledging her presence as an honor. Tamao nodded formally to the little boy in the wolf fur. The young shamans stood at strict attention.
 
The audience waited for them to begin their ritual.
 
Tamao was acutely aware of Ryu's hand in her own. She leaned over and whispered in her mate's ear, “They're so kawaii.” Ryu subtly inclined his head; he knew how much Tamao loved children. The beautiful ascetic was always giving lessons to any child who wished to take them. Tamao was generous and often covered the expenses for many of her students, even to the point of finding a kokkuri to practice on if they couldn't afford one. Ryu's heart swelled at the thought of his lover. He hoped Tamao understood how much he loved her. Sometimes the shaman feared he couldn't express his love the way he wanted to.
 
Tamao felt herself being swept away by the spirituality that filled the room. She briefly wondered if anyone else was this affected. As she looked once again at the children, a little boy in the middle caught her eye. He looked much like she imagined a young Ryu would have appeared. She squeezed his hand and was rewarded with a barely perceptible start from the shaman. Tamao allowed herself a secret smile; so she hadn't been the only one affected by the ritual.
 
As the children finished the final ritual of their program, the boys left the stage to the accompaniment of loud applause by the crowd. Twice the boys came back to say a prayer. Tamao and Ryu exchanged knowing looks and rose for the second time to applaud. This time the shamans returned to pray to the archangels.
 
Tamao laid her head against Ryu's shoulder and listened to the familiar prayer. These children were incredible.
 
Ryu was just thinking to himself that they were lucky that Tamao didn't want to start a prayer.
 
 
 
“What do you want to do now?” Ryu asked while they stood outside after the ritual.
 
Tamao smiled and caught Ryu's hand. “Let's do a little shopping before dinner.”
 
Tamao took his arm and pulled him into a nearby shop. An hour and a half later Ryu was getting antsy.
 
“Try this choker on.” Tamao had a deep red neckwear piece in her hands.
 
“I don't want a choker.” Ryu dodged it from an attempt to place it around his neck. “Come on, Tamao.”
 
“Ryu!” Tamao intoned empathetically, stopping Ryu mid-flight.
 
Ryu stood with his arms folded across his chest as Tamao put the choker around his neck. “There. Now look at it before you say you don't want it.” Tamao was deceptively strong despite her delicate looks and she pulled Ryu in front of the mirror. The shaman's eyes widened as he looked at his reflection. The choker looked perfect with his top, accentuating the blue, rather than the purple color. All of the earlier irritation washed away; it was perfect. Her lover had fantastic fashion sense.
 
After leaving the store, they passed a bakery. Ryu stood, smelling the food and realized that he hadn't eaten that day. Tamao looked up surprised when Ryu's stomach gave an angry grumble.
 
“I guess it's time for dinner,” she said with a smile.
 
Ryu looked embarrassed.
 
“Come on, Koneko-chan, let's get you fed.” The beautiful ascetic turned and headed for a nearby café.
 
It took Ryu a second to register the comment. “Hey!”
 
Tamao returned to her lover and caught the shaman's hand. Ryu softly squeezed, totally forgetting the affront.
 
They settled at a small nearby table looking out over the street.
 
“I love the coffee here,” Ryu said with a happy sigh.
 
Tamao stirred more cream in her cup. “I don't understand how you can drink it without this.”
 
“It keeps me awake and primed for other activities,” Ryu teased, his eyes darkening as he regarded the beautiful profile of his lover. Tamao nearly lost herself in the pools of black.
 
“Perhaps you should order another cup,” she suggested, her own eyes full of promise. Ryu felt a throb that went from his sex all the way down to his toes. How quickly could they get to the hotel and…? No, Tamao had to train tonight. Lovemaking would have to wait… for now.
 
They walked hand in hand back to their welcoming closeness. When they returned to their room Ryu decided to let Tamao rest before her training. He even let his partner use the bathtub first. When he heard Tamao finishing in the bathroom, Ryu discarded his clothes in a pile on the floor and wrapped a towel around his waist. Ryu took a quick glance in the mirror. Ryu sighed at his reflection and ran a hand through his stubborn pompadour. Wearing only a robe, Tamao walked up and slid her arms around the preoccupied shaman's waist, giving him a tight hug. Ryu smiled and tried to turn and embrace his partner, but a firm hand on his thigh checked his movement.
 
“Do you know what I love about you, Ryu?” Tamao whispered, busily undoing the knot in the towel so that the cloth dropped out of her way.
 
“Uhh…” Ryu's mind was a complete blank as his lover stroked his firm stomach and massaged his chest. The nipples puckered at the first stroke and hardened as Tamao continued to massage them.
 
“I love these. Look how they swell to my touch. They're perfect. You're perfect.” She sighed lovingly.
 
Kisses traveled up Ryu's neck, causing him to moan as his knees went weak.
 
“I love your neck. I love your collarbone and how it makes the most beautiful shadows, here and here.” Her fingers gently traced each part as she spoke. “I can't even begin to imagine a more perfect model.” For the first time Ryu began to vision himself the way Tamao envisioned him - slender hips, firm chest. He was made of subtle curves, contrasted with the muscles in his abdomen and shoulders. He was… handsome.
 
“Tamao,” Ryu whispered breathlessly.
 
“What, Ryu? Tell me what you want, love.”
 
Ryu's hand fumbled for his lover's and then dragged Tamao's talented fingers down where he desperately needed them.
 
“Oh yes… I love this too. Are you ready for me?” Those expert fingers wrapped around his arousal and squeezed, teasing. Ryu mewled.
 
“Oh yes, and I would say you've been ready. Look at yourself, darling… look at us.” Ryu's eyes opened and he saw his nude body flushed in pleasure. His legs were spread wide and between them lay his glistening need. His eyes focused on Tamao's fingers as they slowly rubbed him.
 
“Ohh, yess…” The young chef's body arched and he sobbed with excess emotion.
 
Tamao started an even rhythm. As she slid her fingers up and down Ryu's weeping member, she made sure to excite the testicles behind Ryu's sex.
 
They watched together, Tamao's soft cheek pressed against Ryu's. Slender fingers slid up and down the member. For the first time Ryu was able to see his sex darken from a soft pink to a deep rose. Ryu bit his lip and groaned as he moved his hips thrust in counterpoint to Tamao's hand.
 
“Tama-Tamao… faster, please, faster,” he gasped out, using his hips to try and incite Tamao's fingers to move. Bites on his earlobe caused him to growl in his throat.
 
Tamao's low chuckle echoed in his ear. “You would say that,” she whispered, but she complied.
 
Ryu caught his breath his breath as skillful hands began to knead his testicles. Tamao's other arm was around Ryu's waist, holding tightly as she pleasured her beloved. Ryu's fingers trembled and his mouth parted in soft gasps as he let himself be swept along this tide of sensation. Tamao kissed Ryu's shoulder and back as she pushed her lover to the brink of orgasm. Her other hand massaged Ryu's left peck and squeezed, thumbing the erect nipple.
 
“Oh Ryu. I love you. So much. Oh yes, you like that don't you? Are you looking, love?”
 
Ryu groaned as he watched his body shuddering in the throes of climax. His knees were braced against the counter, Tamao holding him up. That slender hand continued to pump slowly between his open thighs. His body jerked a final time before going completely limp. They slid to the floor together, Tamao cradling Ryu's nude body. The satisfied shaman lay between her legs with his head pillowed on Tamao's soft shoulder. Tamao hugged her lover as if she'd never let him go, her hand still wet from Ryu's secretions. Soon Ryu gained strength and turned to face Tamao. He gently took the pink haired disciple's face in his hands. Searching the beautiful brown eyes, he leaned in for a kiss. Their tongues touched and then they came together passionately. Ryu could smell the shampoo Tamao used and groaned from sheer pleasure. Ryu's hand entered her robe, teasing a tight little nipple.
 
Tamao caught his arm and smiled mischievously. “Later.” She couldn't resist kissing her partner again. Ryu's mouth was very persuasive, but Tamao wouldn't give in and they broke apart with a sigh. “I have to get ready,” Tamao whispered reluctantly.
 
Ryu nodded, trying to calm his racing pulse. He rose with cat-like grace and offered a gallant hand to Tamao. The woman took it and rose lightly to her feet. Ryu didn't bother with the towel as he simply grabbed a washcloth and sauntered into the bathroom, seductively swaying his hips. Tamao's appreciative gaze followed her lover's slender hips with a slight smile curving her lips.
 
 
 
Later that evening Tamao had bathed and was fixing her hair. She stepped out to get her slip and found Ryu already dressed in his brown tux and chatting online via a data port on their laptop. GorgeousChef was in a chat room with Corpse_Herder and Ice Child.
 
“Whom are you talking to?” Tamao asked, wrapping her arms around Ryu's neck and kissing his cheek.
 
“I'm not really sure now,” Ryu said measurably. “It was Jun-chan at home and Lyserg-chan on Anna-chan's computer. Then it was Amidamaru and Anna-chan. Now I'm not sure. The Ids changed. That could be Pirika-chan.”
 
“What does that say? I can't even read it. It looks like a jumble of letters.”
 
“Oy, it is.” Ryu pinched the bridge of his nose. “I think they're fighting over the keyboard.”
 
“Pirika-chan, what is it?” Tamao tried to decipher.
 
Suddenly there was a little chime and ren_and_stimpy came on. “It's Conchi and Ponchi!” Ryu said happily.
 
The couple spent several minutes conversing with the ghosts. Ryu informed the ghosts that they had a surprise for them when they returned home. They had found lots of food in one of the many stores they had explored. After saying good-bye to the spirits, Tamao went to put on her uniform.
 
She was happy that she could put it on herself. She wanted to get Ryu's reaction when she was fully dressed. She knew she looked good. She sprayed a little water in her hair. She wore the blue earrings Ryu had given her the last Valentine's Day. She pulled her hair back in a loose style that allowed her soft strands to stay out of her face. With a final check of her reflection, she swept out of the bathroom and stood unmoving in the middle of the room. Ryu had just set the laptop in the drawer of the nightstand. The shaman stood there for a moment with his hands in his pockets, checking his reflection. Ryu smiled, rakishly pleased with his appearance.
 
Tamao knew the exact millisecond that Ryu noticed her. The black eyes widened then darkened with intensity. Ryu stopped breathing. He slowly turned and faced his beautiful lover. Their eyes locked and they stood frozen, drinking in the sight of each other.
 
“Well, how do I look?” Tamao finally ventured.
 
Ryu reached out, as if in a trance, and grabbed his lover's arm. The place where they touched seemed to be radiating heat. The black haired man's handsome face was a mask of awe and desire. They hovered close together for a moment.
 
Ryu caught his breath. “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met.”
 
Tamao giggled. “I feel the same way about you.”
 
Ryu stood, nuzzling his partner's ear before reluctantly releasing Tamao. The pink haired beauty found her shoes and slipped her feet into them. She picked up her kokkuri and went to collect her lover.
 
. Once Tamao was ready to go, Ryu gallantly offered his arm to his lover. They swept out of the suite and downstairs just in time to meet the representative of the shaman training. They were chauffeured to the training grounds. The millisecond Ryu stepped out of the car he was nearly blinded by the flash of camera lights. There was a crowd around the grounds chanting Tamao's name. He helped Tamao out then stood close to his lover's side. With his hand resting protectively and possessively on Tamao's back, they made their way on the grounds.
 
“Did you see that?” Tamao asked with a giggle.
 
“They love you,” Ryu said quietly and smiled to himself as he was gifted with one of Tamao's extremely rare blushes.
 
When Tamao walked on the grounds, the crowd went wild. The beautiful woman in the light blue training gi lifted her kokkuri from its case and laid it down. In attendance were several city officials, a few of the nation's most important people, a royal or two, but Tamao wasn't aware of any of them. Tonight she was completely focused on the man who stood just behind the fence. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Ryu leaning against the fence, a smile on his lips.
 
Tamao felt as if she were a hundred thousand miles above the city. She closed her eyes and thought of her home, a black house on the seashore, where she lived with Ryu, Conchi, and Ponchi. She filled her heart and mind with images of her loved ones; Ponchi building a sandcastle; Conchi showing off his newest design; Ryu covered in sweat and grease from working on his car and playfully trying to hug her; Ryu lying asleep, with the sheet tucked under his pecks and moonlight streaming through the window to tease black lashes. Joy and love filled Tamao and shone brightly through her shamanism. The swells held and caused the crowd to shudder with longing for the hint of utter fulfillment that raced like a cool undertow through the shamanism and drew the unsuspecting listener under the waves of magic, where they could drown and be ready for the next performance.
 
Ryu stood waiting. It never seemed to him that he had to wait long. For him it seemed that there was only a millisecond between when Tamao began to train and when the applauding crowd liberated from the spell only by the death of the pink haired shaman's shamanism.
 
As Tamao bowed to the audience, Ryu took notice of the slender lines hidden beneath the uniform. He intimately knew the soft breasts temptingly concealed under the whispering fabric. Desire flooded through the shaman and he fell back as the flood weakened his knees. “Tamao,” he whispered softly to himself. The woman looked up and smiled, as if she had heard, before starting more divination. It was something she had done for Ryu. Ryu lost himself in remembrance. They had been at the hot springs and Tamao had been balanced on his knee. They had argued over the divination playfully, both already knowing what was going to happen. Ryu had been able to smell Tamao's light pheromones. In fact, he could smell it now. It was almost as if Tamao was right next to him. His black eyes opened to meet brown ones.
 
“Tamao,” Ryu whispered, his voice unexpectedly thick.
 
“I know,” Tamao whispered, stopping the apology already forming on her lover's lips.
 
On the trip back to the hotel, Ryu's hand rested on Tamao's pants clad thigh. The contact was so electric that Tamao thought Ryu was touching her bare skin.
 
Tension knotted Ryu's stomach; he wanted Tamao. Needed her now. A tremor went through the shaman's face. Tamao glanced up.
 
“Samui?” she asked.
 
“No,” Ryu whispered, leaning close to fit his lips to his lover's. “I'm hot.” Their lips crushed together.
 
Tamao let out a surprised gasp and arched out of her seat, her arms wrapping around Ryu's neck. Ryu's hands went behind his darling's back and began to undo the uniform. Even in his haste Ryu's sure hands got it far enough down that he could uncover Tamao's breasts. Quickly moving his knees in front of the seat, Ryu commenced the long overdue loving of his partner.
 
The strapless bra afforded Tamao's little protection from Ryu's hungry mouth. The nipples peaked at Ryu's expert loving. The shaman lapped at the area and tugged at the pink bud with his teeth. He heard Tamao's cry as he left her for a moment to switch breasts. Ryu's strong hands were already in Tamao's pants. Tamao's head rolled back.
 
“R-Ryu,” Tamao gasped as her pants and underwear were stripped down her legs. She cried out as she felt cool air brush the juncture of her thighs. “Onegai, Ryu!”
 
Ryu pulled his lover's alabaster thighs onto his shoulders, desperate to lose himself in Tamao's secret place. His mouth gently brushed the soft, shaved lips of his lover's sex. Tamao jerked at the sensation and Ryu's hands went to her hips, holding them firmly in place. Ryu dragged his lover to the edge of the seat and began to lick between the swelling folds. Tamao's hand was clenched around the seatbelt buckle. She felt the wet slide of Ryu's tongue inside her and her body responded by twitching her vaginal muscles, trying to capture the elusive source of her pleasure.
 
Ryu couldn't get enough as he avidly licked up and down the fragrant clit before settling on Tamao's clitoris. He teased the hood before delving down back into Tamao's very wet tunnel. Tamao was rocking against Ryu's mouth. She was close to losing herself in the all-consuming pleasure.
 
Ryu feasted on his lover's aroused flesh. He had never been so grateful for the spacious compartment of a limousine or the tinted panel that kept their activities secret from the driver's eyes. Tamao cried out and her thighs clenched on Ryu's shoulders. She ejaculated, bucking against Ryu's busy mouth. In the aftermath she laid back, chest heaving and legs open as Ryu held them spread wide. The shaman lovingly continued to lick his partner, cleansing away the traces of her recent pleasure. When Ryu felt the car slow as it approached the hotel, he helped Tamao slip her underwear and pants back on, but Tamao still had the appearance of a woman recently loved. The rosy hue on her lips and the magenta marks on her throat betrayed her virginal appearance.
 
 
 
As soon as they were back in their suite, Tamao slipped out of her uniform and hung it up. Wearing only her bra and underwear, she approached her love. Ryu had raided the mini bar and had opened a tiny bottle of chocolate liqueur. Tamao took the glass offered to her and sipped at the liquid. Ryu had already shed his jacket and undone his tie, leaving it hanging loosely around his slender neck.
 
Tamao reached out a long finger and traced it over Ryu's collarbone. The shaman's breath quickened and a red flush danced over his cheeks. Tamao's finger slid down and across her mate's smooth nipple. The velvety flesh immediately puckered to a hard pebble. Ryu sighed softly in pleasure as Tamao kissed his chest. Ryu reached out blindly, wanting… needing to have Tamao against him. Tamao's fingers tugged desperately at Ryu's belt. Even before the offending article hit the floor, Tamao was cupping her lover through the material of his pants. Ryu anxiously caught the hem of his shirt and pulled it off, causing Tamao to break contact with his pulsing sex. Ryu's agile fingers made short work of Tamao's familiar bra clasp. Finally free from their cloth restraints, they brushed their nipples together.
 
“Hai… more!” Tamao cried out.
 
“Panties,” Ryu whispered urgently, sliding his hand under the silky material. The shaman was regretting having put them back on his partner in the limo. After pulling her own underwear off, Tamao kissed a path down her partner's stomach to remove the last barrier between them and complete intimacy. Flicking at her darling's belly button, Tamao eased open Ryu's pants and kissed his sex through the soft cotton fabric. Pants and underwear were slid down until they could be kicked off. Tamao stood, caressing the man's sensitive pecks. Ryu's breath caught at the overwhelming sense of pleasure. He hooked a finger under Tamao's chin and tipped his lover's beautiful face up. Their eyes met and, for a moment, they simply gazed at one another before Ryu leaned in for a hungry kiss.
 
Tamao's soft mouth complied with the demands of Ryu's tongue. Unwilling to wait a moment longer to taste his beloved, Ryu swept Tamao into his arms and carried her quickly to the king size bed. Ryu gently lay his lover down then stretched out next to her. Tamao's leg lifted and curved around Ryu's hip, pulling them closer. Ryu softly pinched Tamao's nipples. Their soft peach was quickly darkening to a deep magenta as they swelled and hardened. The pink haired woman's head broke away to cry out. Her hips jerked forward, insistently pushing against Ryu's hip.
 
“Ryu…”
 
Tamao's hands flew over Ryu's curves, squeezing and stroking. The shaman pulled back and caught his lover's hands. Tamao's fingers instinctively entwined with Ryu's. Ryu leaned down Tamao's neck; hot open mouthed kisses that caused the ascetic to arch wildly. She made a broken sound and heard Ryu's pleasured groan in response. Her lover kissed down her chest and smooth belly before being drawn back up to once again taste his sweet mouth. Tamao's fingers tingled as they threaded through her mate's short hair to guide her lover to the needy juncture of her thighs.
 
“Mm Tamao…”
 
“Hai-hai!” Tamao cried out. “Onegai, Ryu.”
 
Ryu extricated her from his embrace and turned so that he could have access to his darling's smooth sex. He paused to bask in the heat radiating from his lover's aroused flesh and to enjoy the musky scent. Tamao was very wet and her thighs were spread apart. Ryu stroked the soft outer lips. Tamao sobbed in pleasure. Before she could recover she was once again experiencing the incredible sensation of Ryu's mouth on her most secret place.
 
Through the smoky haze of pleasure, Tamao focused on Ryu's sex so close. Tamao desperately needed to taste the distant erection. She wrapped her arms around her lover's hips and buried herself between Ryu's spread thighs, drinking deeply of her mate's sweetness. Ryu's head came up and he cried out brokenly in reaction to Tamao's wonderfully probing mouth. His hips bucked in need. The pleasure was incredible. The shaman shuddered as he nearly climaxed from the sheer joy of his mate's touch.
 
With his hips still writhing uncontrollably, Ryu returned to his girlfriend's sex and swirled his tongue around it. Tamao tasted so good to him. He was intoxicated by his lover's flavor. Needing more, he lowered himself fully onto his partner and parted the folds with his fingers, leaving the red flesh bare to his plundering tongue.
 
Ryu's gasp was muffled as Tamao raked her fingers down his sides, sending rays of heat toward his lower belly. He needed relief from this incredible tension; his body was as taut as a bow. His love was focused on his testicles, licking them steadily and powerfully. When a hand slid up his firm thighs and squeezed his weeping penis, the handsome shaman could no longer control himself and he trembled with orgasm. Hot bolts of sensation pushed from his groin. It was so intense that Ryu began sucking on Tamao's stiffened clitoris. The woman's head fell back with a whimper as she also contracted violently.
 
In the aftermath they lay head to tail, completing and complimenting each other. Soon Tamao started playing with Ryu's legs. The shaman shifted restless as Tamao's fingertips traced patterns on the sensitive skin behind his knees. Ryu sat up, his legs curved to the side. His face was flushed and his hair was mussed from the recent pleasurable exertions. He smiled lazily at the head of the bed where Tamao lay with her head resting on his belly.
 
“I want… I need you again,” Ryu whispered, his black eyes darkening with emotion and tenderness.
 
“I'm all yours darling,” Tamao whispered back.
 
Ryu kissed his lover's calf. Tamao eased up and caught Ryu's shoulder, gliding him down. For a moment they cuddled and stroked each other's bodies. Then Ryu lifted himself on his forearm and pushed Tamao's legs apart, placing himself between the spread thighs. The shaman gently fit his sex in his lover's and began to rock steadily.
 
They gasped at the contact. A fine sheen of sweat appeared on Ryu's forehead. Tamao cried out softly in pleasure. Their goal now was not climax but rather the simple joy of making love. Tamao ran a hand over Ryu's collarbone and up to his neck to cup the shaman's soft cheek. Ryu turned his head and fervently placed kisses in Tamao's palm. Two swollen sex organs bumped steadily, sending warm pulses up their thighs. The soft sticky sounds echoed through the room. Tamao squeezed Ryu's flexing bottom.
 
“T-Tamao, ah… you're beautiful.”
 
“I love you, Ryu. So… so much.”
 
Soon their bodies were surging. They once again neared orgasm, but Tamao wasn't ready for it to end just yet. The ascetic and Ryu allowed herself to be taken along. The handsome shaman found himself beneath his lover; Tamao was on all fours above him with Ryu's legs still between her thighs. Tamao used one knee to ease Ryu's legs apart. Ryu spread himself beneath his love and Tamao settled in the space created. Tamao kissed her mate, nipping at her tongue and lips. Ryu groaned as his hips thrust reflexively against Tamao's belly. His body was on fire and desperately sought relief from the throbbing. However, Tamao had other plans and her insistant hands drew Ryu's legs around her waist, running the tips of her fingers down Ryu's toned thighs. The shaman groaned and clenched the sheet with one hand while the other tried to pull Tamao closer to him. The pink haired nymph leaned down and strongly suckled a tight nipple.
 
“Yes… ahh…” Ryu hissed hungrily. Heat rioted along the shaman's nerve endings. He rose off the bed, shaking with pleasure. Warm pulses zipped through his body, leaving him limp and exhausted.
 
Above him, Tamao continued to grind her pelvis in Ryu's erection. The shaman slid his hand down, finding his lover's damp slit and rolled his knuckle around the erect bud of Tamao's clitoris. Tamao convulsively pushed herself against Ryu's hand and cried softly as her body jolted with the warm wave of orgasm. Ryu caught Tamao in his arms as the woman collapsed on top of him. They snuggled together, pleasantly exhausted.
 
“You're so beautiful,” Ryu whispered tenderly. “Mm… and I love you so very much.” Sighing contently, he snuggled closer, pressing Tamao's warm breasts against his side.
 
Tamao lay there, listening to the sound of Ryu's heartbeat and the soft tones of his voice. The ascetic absently began to trace hearts on Ryu's shoulder.
 
“I love you too,” Tamao said softly.