Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Star Gazers ❯ Star Gazers ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer Time! YAY! OK, you all know I don't own Shaman King, I know I don't own Shaman King, nor do I own anything in reverence to Shaman King (If you don't count my Shonen Jumps…) so this whole disclaimer thing is pretty much a waste of time and it makes the writers sad because we know that we don't own anything! Sorry, I enjoy ranting sometimes. Anyway on with the story.

Star Gazers

By Em0tions

The street was quiet as Anna walked home. She tried to take everything in as she silently walked: the fresh green color of the grass, small animals in the trees, and the twinkle of the stars above.

She was near the graveyard, the same graveyard where so much had happened. She looked up at the cliff, expecting to see a familiar figure up there, but it wasn't present. She pushed open the gate, and looked around. The spirits were asleep, leaning against one another at their respectful gravestones.

Anna made her way up to the cliff, standing at its edge.

He was right, she thought, the stars are far more beautiful up here.

A cool wind blew past, causing her to fold her bare arms around her abdomen. She continued to just look up, becoming lost in thought.

She was so lost that she didn't even hear the light footsteps coming up from behind her.

Two arms wrapped around her own, a firm chest pressing against her back. As she turned to see who it was, they spoke.

"I never figured you to be one to look at the stars, Anna."

It was him, the very person she had been thinking about. Yoh.

"I just came up here to try and figure out what you find so interesting about them," she said coldly.

"Aa, sou ka."

Anna sighed, and felt Yoh's protective and warm grip on her arms tingle up her icy cold skin.

"You really shouldn't be up here with just that dress on. It's starting to get cold. You could get sick."

His concern for her touched her deeply. She allowed herself a barely visible smile as she tried not to lean against him.

"Why do I need to worry about that when I know you'll keep me warm?" she said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Kehehe, you're right." His head moved on top of hers, holding her to him.

"What time is it?" Anna asked, breaking the sweet silence.

"It was about nine when I left looking for you. Do you want to head home now? Dinner is done, hopefully to your satisfaction..."

Only if you want," she said almost lazily.

Yoh let go of her and kissed her gently on the forehead.

He grabbed her hand. "Come on, let's go home."

Anna smiled behind Yoh's back and followed silently.

Ok, the whole story was pretty much useless but it came to me when I was supposed to be taking notes in PEL…hehehehe. But I wrote it for my friend Sayo-Chan because she rules and yeah! She's the best beta reader! See :: points back to story:: No grammatical errors or nothing! ^^ Well, once again I'm rambling so, please review. I love reviews. Just if you are to flame me, don't be mean, my feelings get hurt easily and this one guy reviewed once and he made me cry so I took of the story. So please, no mean stuff. Sankyou.