Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The lone Shaman ❯ Repeat ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

RECAP

"I'm…" started the woman looking ready to cry, "sorry she whispered before heading out of the room. Both of them lost in their thought didn't see the girl's fingers move.

*********

Am I dead thought Hope, no she didn't think so, how could she be in this much pain if she was dead. "Tealatra…" cried out Hope in thought

"Hope!" Shouted Tealatra floating over to her "I'd thought you dead and was searching for you in the other world"

"Me dead, I'm tougher than that"

"Yes you are, but maybe it is best if we get out of here they could come back at any moment"

"Come back from where? " said Hope seeing Tealatra fade into the darkness. Struggling to open her eyes Hope fought an overwhelming desire to scream out in pain, but instead she tried to focus on opening her eyes completely. Feeling around on the floor she felt some cooled and sticking, opening her eyes fully she noticed that it was blood…her blood. Bile rose in her throat but she quickly pushed the filling of vomiting down, know way would she show any signs of weakness, losing this battle to the mystery man was bad enough, but she couldn't let them see how much they had hurt her.

"Telatra" shouted Hope pulling herself in a standing position.

"We need to do a spirit unity, I can use your power to strengthen myself"

"But it will take a lot out of you, I cannot allow it"

"It is not your choice," yelled Hope dragging her feet slowly out of the castle

"Where are you going?"

"No where"

"Your really going to do it aren't you" hope said nothing in reply

"Losing one battle isn't worthy it"

"It is to me… when I became I shaman I made a promise"

Flashback

"I am a shaman destined to fight along side my spirit ghost Tealatra and beat all who oppose us. If we do not win… then we do not deserve to be called a shaman we have no one thus we can battle with everything and lose nothing"

"But you have grown so much do not do this"

"You deserve better"

"NO" hope reached the river near the castle and prepared to fall into it, it will be quick and painless she thought. Closing her eyes she learned forward only to be stopped by the one person who could make her stop this foolish act. The one person who she'd give her life for and the one person who she had though had given his life for her.

"I'm back" said the voice

"No it not possible I watched you died, I saw the sword I saw you die. No…no" said hope backing away. Reaching out her hand she felt the person only to cry in pain and whispered the words "Oh God, its starting again"