Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ The Path to Destiny ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4
 
Floorboards creaked as Asuri and Denjou tiptoed though Asuri's house. A grandfather clock struck 3 o'clock and they both jumped.
 
“Shush!” they both whispered to each other.
 
“How can I make any noise!” Denjou whispered, “I'm a ghost, I can't touch anything!”
 
“Yeah but you still can talk, so shut up or my sister will find us!” Asuri whispered back.
 
“It's much too late for that!” a voice rang out.
 
Asuri froze and turned around slowly, “AH! Kya! How nice to see you in this early morning, what are you doing up?”
 
Kya smirked. Veins popped out of her head as she sternly spoke, “You worried me sick staying out so late. I told you to not go to these things, and look at you! You are a mess! You have bruises and cuts and wood splinters all over you!”
 
Asuri stammered, “Yeah, but . . .”
 
“Shut the hell up!” Kya said. Asuri shut his mouth.
 
Denjou chuckled, “It's easy to know who has the balls here!”
 
Kya glared at Denjou, “And you just stay out of the way, Bind!”
 
Kya threw a talisman in the air and it glowed brightly. Denjou cried out. Yellow ropes of light bound him to the ground. Denjou struggled against them, but was held tight.
 
“Asuri!” he shouted, “Who is this?”
 
Asuri spun around to face his sister, “Kya, what is this? I have never seen you do anything like this?”
 
Kya glared at Asuri; “Don't you dare try to change the subject! And do you really think our parents would allow me to live without becoming a master shaman of some type? Since I my body was too weak for integration and oversoul, they put me in special classes. I am the Sorceress Kya.”
 
Asuri stared at his sister. This is what she must have been doing all these years. Not going to college but these classes!
 
“How could you keep this from me? Ah . . . . .”
 
Kya stared at Asuri. Asuri looked down and mumbled, “I am sorry for being late, please forgive me.” And be merciful!
 
Kya glared at him a little longer, and then smiled, “Of course dear brother. I just had to give you a good scare. Our parents left you in my charge, so I must keep you on the line.”
 
Asuri nodded, “Yeah, but where did this sorcery thing come from? why didn't you go to college?”
 
Kya smiled, “I told you, I don't need to know regular stuff. I'm too intelligent for regular colleges anyway. Mom and Dad thought it would be best if I use my furiyoku in the best way. Now I am a sorceress.”
 
Asuri laughed, “Sweet!”
 
Kya chuckled, “I thought you'd like it. Now who is this handsome fellow you have here?”
 
Denjou stopped struggling against his bindings and blushed at Kya's words, “If you let me out, I can speak for myself.”
 
Kya frowned, but complied. The bindings disappeared. Denjou rose to his full height and introduced himself; “My name is Denjou. I am a shadow adept of 600 years. I am now Asuri's new guardian ghost.”
 
Kya walked around Denjou slowly, checking him out. “You do look strong!”
 
She looked him up and down, “Yeah, I guess you are worthy to be his guardian ghost.”
 
Denjou smiled, “That's what the ritual said also.”
 
Kya turned to Asuri, “What ritual?”
 
Asuri was about to answer but a big black bird flew into the room, “What's all the racket about?”
 
Asuri smiled at Kull, “Ah Kull, Good to see you here. I want you to meet my guardian ghost, Denjou.”
 
Denjou nodded at Kull, “Good to meet you.”
 
Kull looked at Denjou and frowned, “Well, you finally found one. All our hard work paid off, huh?”
 
Kya explained to Denjou, “These two are good friends, since Asuri was very young. Kull helped Asuri find a guardian ghost. He was the one that found out where you were.”
 
Asuri nodded at Kull, “Yeah. The easy part is done. Now the journey begins, and it only gets harder.”
 
Kya smiled, “Definitely. Constant training, battles, and challenges. And all the constant traveling we are going to have to do.”
 
Asuri looked at Kya, “We?”
 
Kya nodded, “Yes, we. Do you really think that I was going to stay here by myself?”
 
Asuri looked down, “Thanks.”
 
Kull flew to Asuri's shoulder, “And don't forget about me!”
 
Asuri quizzically looked at Kull, “Why? I have a spirit and you can now pass over.”
 
Kull shook his head, “Now why would I want to do that? You are my best and deepest friend. You mean a lot to me. And without me anyone could sneak up on you even if they were stepping on broken glass!”
 
Asuri felt tears come to his eyes, “It's good to know I have good friends I can . . . . . . Jed!”
 
“What about him?” Kya asked.
 
“He can see spirits. his shamanic abilities started to unfold inside of him yesterday.”
 
“Wow! He could be a shaman. Does he know?”
 
“No. I was planning to tell him in the morning.”
 
Kya smiled, “Tell him lightly. But forget about it now. We have to talk about our plans.”
 
Asuri chuckled, “Yes, we do.”
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
The sun crept over the horizon, lighting the neighborhood. Jed rose from his bed and yawned. Rubbing his eyes he fell back onto the bed. Asuri often had him stay the night, so they had a guestroom for him to sleep in.
 
I love Asuri. He is the only person in the world that saw me as a person and not some street rabble. He is truly special.
 
Jed got out and walked downstairs. He expected to see Kya making breakfast, but found her and Asuri sitting at the table talking softly.
 
“What's going on?”
 
Asuri and Kya looked up. Asuri's face fell, “Oh, Nothing. We're just having a brother sister talk.”
 
Jed looked at them; “It doesn't look like it. Where's breakfast?”
 
Kya pinched her lip, “Oops, I forgot about that.”
 
Asuri stood up, “C'mon, I'll buy you something. Let's stop at Kum and Go or something.”
 
Jed nodded eagerly, “Sounds great.” He rushed out of the door.
 
Asuri shook his head. “Is it right that I change his life so much?”
 
Kya nodded, “You must. Think if he doesn't know.”
 
Asuri nodded solemnly, “Yeah. Kull!”
 
Kull appeared “Yeah?”
 
“Come with. Stay hidden until I say so. If you do well, I'll get you some chocolate.”
 
Kull smirked, “What, you think you can bargain my cooperation with food? However, I'll come anyway. Just make sure it isn't dark chocolate.”
 
Asuri smiled, and walked out the door.
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
Jed leaned back in his chair, enjoying the slight breeze there was in the hot morning. “This is much better then a convenience store.”
 
Asuri nodded. Together they sat in an outdoor table in a small café. Asuri knew it well. The owner was a shaman, and gave Asuri free cups of coffee whenever they spoke.
 
The reason Asuri chose to bring Jed here was because the café was a big focal point of wandering spirits. Many just floated around, enjoying the company of others.
 
Jed took a large drink of his cappuccino and smiled, “Thanks Asuri, for everything. Without you, I don't know where I'd be.”
 
Asuri gave a small nod back, and pointed at a group of people, “Aren't they odd?”
 
Jed looked over where Asuri was pointing. The people in question were a young man in a business suit typing away at his laptop. Over his soldier was an elderly figure speaking in a fast rate. The young man didn't acknowledge anything she said because she was his dead mother. He couldn't see or hear her, but that didn't stop her from wanting to critique him in everything he did.
 
Jed shrugged, “Yeah, just some dude with his complaining mother. What's weird about that?”
 
Asuri shrugged back. It's true! he can see ghosts!
 
“Its just how he isn't even looking at her, as if she isn't there.”
 
Jed laughed, “Well, I'm sure he's using every ounce of energy he has to ignore her. I would.”
 
Asuri nodded slowly, “Sure, yeah, probably.”
 
Their waiter arrived with their breakfasts. Jed dove into his, shoveling everything into his mouth. Asuri nibbled at his daintily, looking around for another way to show Jed. His eyes stopped at a table.
 
“Hey Jed.”
 
“Hmmm?”
 
“Look over there.”
 
Jed looked over his shoulder to see a lone girl about his age sitting at a table. She was very pretty, and looks as if she is expecting someone.
 
Asuri smiled, “You should go talk to her.”
 
Jed laughed, “Yeah right. I'd get shot down so fast you couldn't believe it.”
 
Asuri chuckled, “Bullshit. As handsome as you are and with all your charm you should be able to pick her up in a flash.”
 
“Man, you must be crazy.”
 
Asuri turned serious; “And if you don't, I'm making you pay for breakfast.”
 
Jed shook his head, “That is no way to treat a guest.”
 
Jed walked over to the girl. Asuri smiled.
 
“Hey!”
 
The girl looked up, “Oh! Hi.”
 
Jed slid in the seat across from her, “You don't mind if I sit here, you just look so lonely.”
 
The girl shook her head, “No, its alright. I wouldn't be here alone if my friend isn't so late. I've been waiting here forever.”
 
“Oh, that long huh?”
 
The girl smiled, “It's been years.”
 
Jed laughed, “That's funny, name's Jed.”
 
The girl shyly smiled, “My name is Katie.”
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
Asuri sat back and enjoyed his breakfast. Jed sat with Katie for almost 45 minutes talking. They had much in common. Jed was in the middle of a story about him at school when he heard a voice, “Excuse me, but you have to leave.”
 
Jed looked up and met eyes with a waiter. A couple stood waiting behind the waiter, “What do you mean?”
 
The waiter looked down at Jed, “I mean this table is reserved for this couple here. You cannot sit here.”
 
Jed shook his head, “What do you mean? Katie is sitting here waiting for her friend. You just can't kick her out.”
 
The waiter sniffed, “I'm sorry if I'm interrupting with your playtime, but you and your imaginary friends will have to leave.”
 
Jed stood up, “What the fuck are you talking about. We were . . .”
 
“Young sir,” the waiter said sharply, “There is only you here. No one but you hve been sitting here for the last 45 minutes. You have been talking to yourself. Now if you don't leave, I will be forced to banish you from here for the rest of your life.”
 
Jed was speechless. He turned to Katie, “I'm sorry, I hope we see each other again.”
 
Katie nodded, “Me too.”
 
As Jed walked away, he heard the couple whisper.
 
“What a freak, thinking he was talking to someone, and actually defending them!”
 
“I know, he even said goodbye to her! What a whack!”
 
Jed shook his head in confusion as he sat back down with Asuri, “I am so sorry for leaving you like that. But her and I had so much in common, and we just seemed to flow like that. But that waiter and couple, I have no idea what they've been smoking.”
 
Asuri spoke, “Yes, Katie is very friendly.”
 
Jed nodded in agreement, “Yeah, and . . . . I never said her name.”
 
Asuri continued, “She is so friendly as a result of her waiting. Did she happen to say how long she was waiting for her friend?”
 
Jed dubiously looked at Asuri, “She never said. She joked a few years, but . . . . . . .”
 
“Yeah, I've heard it's been about 4 years now. Sitting there and waiting for her friend for four years is pretty tough.”
 
Jed was really confused, “Okay Asuri, the jokes up. What the hell is going? Why do you say she's been waiting there for 4 years? Why did those not see her?”
 
Asuri smiled, “Because Jed, most people can't see the dead.”
 
Jed just stared, “WHAT?”
 
Asuri continued, “What I found out was that she was going to meet her friend there, except she got in a car accident with a drunk driver. Now as a spirit she stays there until her friend returns. I unfortunately doubt she will ever be able to pass over because her friend moved across the country.”
 
Jed waved his hands around in frustration, “Wait, wait, wait! What are you talking about? I . . I . . .”
 
Asuri pointed at the door. Jed looked and felt his blood drain from his face. The man he saw earlier had just wntered the cafe through the doors. His elderly mother followed him by walking through the closed doors.
 
Jed spun around to face Asuri. He was shaking in fright and shock. “Okay Asuri, you got my attention. What is going on?”
 
Asuri sighed, “We're called shamans. We are the link between this world and the next. In so, we are able to interact with spirits, or dead ones who have not crossed over.”
 
Jed nodded slowly; this was all very difficult for him. “So Katie was a spirit, and those people couldn't see her?”
 
Asuri nodded, “Yes.”
 
Asuri looked in the sky and nodded. Kull flew down and landed on the table. Jed jumped in fright, “What the hell is that?”
 
Kull scowled, “I am not a that. I am a person. My name is Kull, and don't you forget it.”
 
Jed stared at Kull, “Asuri, the bird spoke!”
 
Asuri sighed, “Jed, this is a spirit. His name is Kull, he is a good friend of mine.”
 
Kull nodded, “Good to meet you.”
 
Jed flinched at the sound of the words. He looked up at Asuri, “So that thing I saw David with last night was a spirit?”
 
Asuri nodded, “Yes. I didn't know he was a shaman. As a shaman, we are able to unite with spirits to do battle. The first type is integration. That is where the spirit becomes one with your body. Then the spirit's strength and skill becomes your own to use.”
 
David stared off, “That is why David beat the crap out of you. He was using this . . .this integration?”
 
Asuri smiled slightly, “Yeah, that's it.”
 
Jed nodded slightly, “Why didn't you do this integration?”
 
Asuri's smile flickered, “Until last night, I didn't have a guardian ghost. After I dropped you off, I went to Crystal Lake and found a guardian ghost.”
 
Jed pointed at Kull, “That thing?”
 
Kull scowled, “Dude, we are not things. We are living breathing people. However we don't breathe, or we aren't alive, but we still have feelings and ideas and thoughts. So don't refer to us like that. We have names.”
 
Asuri nodded, “And to answer your question, no. Kull is just a good friend. My spirit is at home, his name is Denjou.”
 
Jed stared down at the table in front of him. His breathing turned ragged as he tried to compromise all he learned. He looked up at Asuri's silence, “Why do I have a feeling you aren't telling me something?”
 
Asuri hesitated. He started, “The plan was for me . . . when I got a spirit, I would leave on my journey.”
 
Jed stared at Asuri, “What journey?”
 
“I . . . I'm going around the world. I plan to train with my spirit and become strong. It is my vision, it is my dream. I have been waiting for a long time, and now that I got my ghost, I plan to leave soon. Kya is coming with me, and so is Kull.”
 
Jed shook, “So you were just going to leave me? Without a word or anything?”
 
Asuri stammered, “I'm sorry, but . . . . . .”
 
“Who do you think I am Asuri?” Jed yelled, he stood in anger, “You are my only friend in this whole city! If you leave, I . . . .I will be alone. I need you! You think you can just march in here and change my life like that and then just walk away?”
 
Asuri tried to apologize but Jed stormed away. Jed saw Katie look up at him from the table but he ignored her and ran out of the café.
 
Asuri sighed and looked down. Kull fluttered up next to him, “That didn't go well, now did it?”
 
Asuri smiled, “I did all I could. All I can do is let him learn himself.”
 
Kull nodded. Asuri reached up and took Kull in his hand, he spoke quickly, “Okay Kull, here's your next task. Go find David, tell him to meet me at the city park 11 o clock at night near the swing set.”
 
Kull nodded, “Ok, but why?”
 
Asuri smirked, “Vengeance.”
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
Asuri, Kya, Denjou, Yukito, and Kull waited in the brisk of night near the swings in the park. Asuri jumped foot from foot in anticipation, `Woah, I am nervous.”
 
Denjou nodded, “True, this will be our first fight shaman against shaman.”
 
“But this will show how powerful we are, and how powerful our integration is.”
 
Kya stepped up, “We will be watching from the sidelines, good luck.”
 
Asuri nodded, “My weapon.”
 
Kya handed Asuri a bundle of cloth. Denjou looked at it curiously, “You never told me what weapon you use.”
 
Asuri smiled, “The machete.”
 
He unraveled the cloth to reveal a scabbard. He unsheathed the blade. The hilt was almost 2 feet long itself. The blade was a dark gray, shining brightly in the dark. The blade reached out another yard, one end of it another 5 inches. It was perfectly balanced as Asuri grabbed the hilt. With one hand he twirled it effortlessly around him and behind him. He switched hands and arced the machete in front if him.
 
Asuri looked at Denjou, “What is it?”
 
“That is the same type of sword I used when I was alive!”
 
“Almost like destiny, huh?”
 
“Yeah.”
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
Kya looked at Kull, “Too bad the Jed incident didn't turn out any better.”
 
Kull nodded, “I hope the boy is alright.”
 
Kya agreed; she looked around and asked, “Hey! Where is Yukito?”
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
After Jed left the café, he ran to the only other comfortable place he knew: the park. He grabbed a bench and sat there, sniffing slightly, but mostly fuming over Asuri.
 
“Why did he have to do that? I love that guy, and now he just goes away and leaves; and right after he tells me i can see ghosts! That goddamn bastard!”
 
Jed sat back, and stayed there for the remainder of the day. When he was young, he would come and play at the park alone. With no other family or friends, he played on all the equipment with his imaginary friends. The friends seemed so real; he could actually see and hear them!
 
They must have been spirits.
 
Before Jed knew it, the sun had set, and it was deep in the night. Jed was about to leave, but he heard some voices. He looked in the distance and couldn't believe his eyes. It was Asuri!
 
What the hell is he doing here?
 
He heard something beside him. He spun around to see a young man in a kimono. His black hair was long, and he carried a scroll and an ink pen, “Wh . . .who are you?”
 
The man bowed, “My name is Yukito, I can presume that you are Jed?'
 
Jed nodded, “Yeah, how . . .?”
 
“I've seen you many times at Asuri's house.”
 
“Oh.”
 
Yukito smiled, “I am Kya's spirit. I was a scribe in feudal Japan.”
 
Jed nodded nervously, “Yeah, okay.”
 
Yukito calmly floated beside Jed. Jed flinched, but didn't move away. “Why are you afraid of me?”
 
“Because you aren't natural.”
 
Yukito chuckled, “Of course ghosts are natural. Tell me, if you have a worry or regret, can you get to sleep easily?'
 
Jed shook his head. Yukito nodded, “The same is with your soul. If you are not at peace, you stay awake, or in our case, stay as a spirit after death.”
 
Jed shook his head again, “But why am i a shaman? I don't want this. I liked myself before I knew I was some freak. And know because of you, my only friend is going away!”
 
“Ahh!” Yukito exclaimed.
 
Yukito looked at Jed deeply, “I get it now. It is not our fault Jed. Asuri made his own dream, and now he is taking his own steps to reach it. Why do you love Asuri?”
 
Jed answered instantly, “Because he is the only person in this world that gives a shit about me. He cares for me, and will do anything for me.”
 
Yukito nodded, “So will you just throw that away for who he is? Because Jed, Asuri is a shaman, and so are you? A shaman is a person, just like any other human in this world. Youy are no different, you just can see a little more.”
 
Yukito smiled, "What do you want?"
 
Jed hesitated. He thought for a moment, “I want to stay with him. No matter what.”
 
Yukito smiled, “Then why are you sitting here in the park alone? If he is going somewhere, and you truly love him, then what must you do?”
 
Jed nodded, “Yes, I will go with him. He is a shaman, and so am I, and I don't care!”
 
Yukito grinned. The clash of metal and the sounds of battle could be heard in the distance. Jed looked up and started running.
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
 
“Where's Yukito?” Kya asked.
 
Suddenly the air got heavy. Asuri looked down the path and saw a large figure walking towards him. “David!”
 
David appeared in the moonlight, “Okay Asuri, you want a rematch, you have it! I'm surprised that you are a shaman, but a shaman without a ghost is useless. I can't believe you actually fought me even though you knew I was a shaman!”
 
Asuri smirked, “You hid your shamanic powers in school very well in school. If I knew earlier, perhaps I would have done something. Yesterday you got lucky. Right now you won't have the same luck. DENJOU!”
 
Denjou appeared behind Asuri, looking menacingly at David.
 
David stepped back in astonishment, “You . .You have a spirit!”
 
David regained his composure, “Makes no difference, I am much more powerful then you actually think. My spirit, come out!!”
 
A huge spirit appeared next to David, a street thug in rags. David reached out and grabbed the spirit and shoved it into him, “INTEGRATION!”
 
David smirked, “You stand no chance now.”
 
Asuri sneered back. He beckoned for Denjou, “INTEGRATE DENJOU!”
 
Asuri felt his body jolt as Denjou's power became his own. He felt different, much more powerful. He grabbed the machete. The handle felt familiar. He raised it and pointed at David, This ends now!
 
David sprinted forward. In a blink of an eye he was in front of Asuri. In both his hands he had iron fists. He swung them with immense strength at Asuri. Asuri strafed left, dodging them. David swung again, but Asuri leapt up, and landed behind David.
 
David turned to face him, “I admit you are much faster the you were before. That doesn't change the fact that you will lose. I have had my spirit for years. You barely had yours for a day. I have a much greater connection with mine!”
 
Asuri smirked, Then I will show you that after one day, I have a better union with my spirit then you do, even after all your years with it!
 
David growled, and charged blindly at Asuri disappeared. David instantly turned around and blocked an attack with his iron fists. He punched at Asuri. Asuri quickly blocked it with the flat side of his blade.
 
Asuri grunted. Even with him being integrated, David was an extremely powerful opponent. It will be very difficult to defeat him.
 
Asuri swirled around, attacking multiple times. David rolled back avoiding the attack. He leapt forward, and connected his fists with Asuri's stomach.
 
Asuri gasped as he flew back some 30 feet. He rose and jumped up to evade another attack. He swung his machete back down on David, but David grabbed it with his hands. A little blood dripped onto the ground, but David ignored it. He ripped the blade away from Asuri and threw it away. He grabbed Asuri with the other hand and tossed him against the swings.
 
Asuri moaned as he got up.
 
This is bad! David is much stronger then I anticipated! How do I defeat him?
 
He ducked from a strike of David's and punched at his stomach'. David flinched. Asuri high kicked David in the neck in a pressure point, then twirled around and kicked him in the chest. David flew back. He got right back up and cracked his neck.
 
“RRRAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!” David screamed as he charged back at Asuri. Asuri tried to dodge, but David foresaw his move and counter attacked. Asuri felt his body fly in the air.
 
“Ungh,” Asuri groaned as he rose off the ground again.
 
“C'mon Asuri!” Kya shouted, “Remember your vision, your vision will give you power!”
 
Asuri nodded. I must defeat him. He is my first step!
 
David punched at Asuri, but Asuri caught the punch. He slammed David onto the ground, and drop kicked him. David grabbed Asuri and tried to throw him, but Asuri smashed his foot onto David's face. Blood streamed from David's nose.
 
Asuri leapt in the air, and kicked David again. David coughed blood from his mouth, and lied on the ground motionless.
 
Asuri sighed. I think I won . . . .
 
Before he could finish his thoughts, David stood back up and grabbed Asuri. He swung him around like a doll, smashing down on the ground everywhere. David threw Asuri high in the air and jumped up underneath him.
 
“IRON fISTS!”
 
David slammed his fists onto Asuri with unrecognizable speed and strength. Asuri fell to the ground like a meteor.
 
David smirked as his feet touched the ground.
 
Asuri looked up, but cried out from the pain. It felt as if every muscle was ripped in his body.
 
I can't beat him hand to hand! If only I had my machete, then I might . . .
 
“ASURI!!!”
 
Asuri looked up to see his sword flying back at him. He caught it and looked to see who threw it.
 
Jed!!!
 
Jed ran up out of breath. He stood up straight and smiled, “I'm sorry, I'm still not sure about a lot of things, but I can tell you I am willing to try!”
 
Asuri felt tears swell in his eyes. Thanks Jed.
 
Jed nodded, “Now finish that creep and lets get the hell home!”
 
Asuri nodded and stood up. The pain receded as he held onto the machete with one hand, and put the other at the end of the hilt.
 
David stared at Asuri in shock, “NO!! You shouldn't even be able to breathe after my attack!”
 
Asuri smirked, After a weak attack like that, anyone could survive!
 
David roared out with rage, and charged at Asuri. Asuri held the blade in front of him, poised for the attack and disappeared.
 
Black Shadow Flash!
 
Wind swept against David. Asuri knelt in his pose as David froze.
 
Suddenly David fell to the ground, hundreds of cuts and gashes opened from his body.
 
Asuri fell in pain. Kya walked up to him, “Nice finish. You of course are going to have to do better then that in the future.”
 
Asuri nodded and said, “Yeah. At least we can put this in the books. One down, the rest of the world left.”
 
End of Chapter 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Notes: Hey! Nice to see you reading my story. Yeah, a lot of things just happened. Just to say, I am not trying to make Jed gay, he just has great feelings for Asuri. However I can say that Jed has too much affection.
 
I'll shut up now! Continue reading! It just gets better!
 
I do want reviews! Please Please please!!!!!!