Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Up on Funbari Hill ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Up on Funbari hill.



A Shaman King one shot Yoh/Ren fic. just something i was thanking about at class, and now im writing it during lunch.

The fic is set after Yoh and Ren's first match, AU.

ON WITH TEH FIC:



Tao Ren had agreed to meet with Asakura Yoh, at his favorite spot, Funbari Hill. When he arrived, he saw Yoh himself looking up the stars.

"Bautiful night for stargazing, wouldn't you say Ren-kun? I'm suprised you came, I have something important to talk to you about." Yoh said, looking to Ren.

Ren looked to him. "What is it then, i have much training and preparing for shaman fight" Ren said, becoming impatient.

Yoh sighed with his usual apathy. "I'm in pain Ren, I don't think I can continue with Shaman Fight." Yoh said looking to him with a blank face.

"Why the hell not?! Why are you backing down?" Ren said, totally cought off guard by Yoh's words.

"Because..... I'm in love with you Ren-chan...." Yoh aid looking to him, fearing the worst.

Ren looked to him. "But, what about Anna?" Ren said, trying to look for the ansewers.

"I don't like her...... I don't like women in general..." Yoh said with apathy again in his voice looking down.

"I can't Yoh, Father would never approve..... and neither of us could be shaman king. I'm sorry Yoh." Ren said turning away.

"Ren-kun! WAIT!" Yoh called out full of empty love. But Ren had allready started running, He would soon be out of sight.

"Ren, i love you....." Yoh whimpered, he fell to the ground, and moaned out as he cried for the first time in years.

~fin~

What do you think. not bad for a one-shot, right?


Converting /tmp/phprtue4u to /dev/stdout