Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire hao! ❯ The brink of.....Laughter? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter One



It had been Three months since Asakura Yoh and Asakura Hao has stepped into the classroom of 4F-3It was finally the last day of the end-of-year examinations.pencils scratched across the smooth surfaces of the paper as students everywhere were bending over their peper,writing the last few answers before handing in their answer.Written opn the board at the front of the air-conditioned room was "Examination in progress.Pls be silents. English Q1.Do you think that the school is an ideal place for studying?Why?............1 Hours and 30 minutes".
When the young people of tomoyona junior high saw the question written on the board,many students had sniggered while some raised their eyebrows in sceptism.somae had even burst out in laughter at it.the teacher seemed rather amused but had said "This is an examination.Do not overlook it.You may begin."almost immediately,students all over the room,sitting over their table,had started writing.Some still tried to suppress their barely concealed laughter by pressing their hands over their mouth,But hadto excuse themself to go to the washroom to "releif themselves from trying to breathe".The teacher had frowned upon this,but as it was not forbidden to go to the washrom during exam time,he had let them go.
Half an hour later,a student finally stood up and handed the paper over to the teacher.As the boy sauntered down the steps,he cast a glance at the some girls who were looking at him.The boy was Hiroshi,a rather popular boy in school famous for his reputation of being wealthy,handsome and very smart.and it was being rumoured around recently that people who offended him had disappeared after that very night they challenged him.Luna has sniggered at the though of a mere boy being able to do something like that.She had laughed when she heard about it and whenever she walked past him in the halls of in the classroom,she had erupted into a fit of giggles.while nothing had actually really happened to her except for a rock flying past her the very next day,nothing in particular had really occured.Girls had blushed when he walked by,some even tried to get his attention by putting on excessive make-up or wearing too-tight tops to show of their chest or too-short- mini skirts to show off their long legs.While luna had laughed at this ridiculous fashion that had happened to rise because of trying to impress a mere boy,her older sister had done the same.
While lunas natural dark blue hair was always tied up in a high ponytail at the back of her head,Lumis cherry blonde hair was always being flaunted about or being thrown over the shoulder to show off.luna has rolled her eyes at this,but she had not tried to stop her.it was ridiculous,but her sister had a crush on hiroshi since like forever,luna did not mention anything about it.When lumi saw hiroshi handing the paper over to Mr. hitari,she had immediately scribbled the last few words on her paper and stood up from her chair.she whispered to luna and said"i'l see you at home."and scurried down the stairs her heavily dyed blonde hair flew out from behind her and settled back into place as she stopped at the desk to pass her paper over to Mr. hitari.
I sighed and then looked back up at the clock.it was 10.45 a.m.There was only 45 minutes left and only a few students had left.i dotted a full-stop so ferociously when i suddenly remembered that i had done the same last year when this new boy had dumped me for another girl,i made a small hole in the paper.ink started to smudge as i held the pen there,trying to erase the horrible memory when i received the phone call.i looked around the room and realised that three quarters of the class had already left and the teacher was walking around slowly,cautiously peering at the papers of the few students remaining.i had almost finished and i jotted down the last few words neatly on the paper and handed the paper over to the teacher.
As the soles of my boots tapped softly on the marble floor of the classroom,it made a soft tip-tap sound.not wanting to disturb the remaining students,i hurried out of the room with my bag over my shoulder and walked towards the front doors.Student had gathered all around the camps,talking about what to do when the holidays started next week or about the ridiculous question that had came out.I nearly shreiked when a warm arm encircled my waist and an all too familiar voice behind me said "Missed me?"