Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire hao! ❯ Poor luna-chan!The edge of defeat... ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 2


As i opened the door softly,Hao said"Are you sure?i mean......."Before i could answer,i saw a sight i could not beleive,in the living room,on the sofa which i had just purchased from italy,was hiroshi and lumi.Lumis legs were draped over hiroshis,which hiroshis hand was stroking.they were practically glued together by the lips,making moans of pleasure.Suddenly,hiroshis hand seemed to slide higher on lumis thigh,beneath her skirt,at rather dangerous heights
"Ahem!Excuse me?" i said rather loudly so that they could hear above the rather loud noises they were making.Hao seemed rather amused by the sight of what was happening in the living room and leaned against the door to get a better look.Lumis head snapped up at the sound of my voice and her face seemed to sink in dsappointment as their intimate interlude ended.i rolled my eyes and said sarcastically"if you need to coninue,Please carry on.But do take care not to stain the sofa.I just bought it.And......do it out of my sight.Its rather uncomfatable there."i strolled into the room and walked towards the direction of the stairs.
A s hao followed me upstairs,he asked in a amused sort of tone"Do you always do that?"
i winced at the question and said as i opened my room door"Not really.Unless they are trying to ruin that brand new sofa."i threw my bag over the bed and it landed at the corner of the room,where its proper place was,out of sight.Hao had left his bag in the 2nd floor corridor where the guests rooms were.i fell down onto the bed back first and closed my eyes in exhaustion.
"Hey.Can i borrow your laptop for a day?i need to order something from the internet."i asked as i remembered i needed to help purchse the silk ribbons and leggings which lumi wanted but had no time to go buy.
"Can't you just fly it here?"he said as he looked about the room curiously.
"well,what would people say when they see something flying past their very eyes in mid-air?"i said dryly
"hm......."he said mischeiviously.
"Alright!Lend me your laptop and you get 15 minutes!"i said irrtably
"Forty-five minutes......"he said in a pleading tone
"Twenty minutes!"i said,fustrated.
"One hour then......"he said mischeiviously.
"Fine!Fine!Forty-five minutes!!!"i said in a irritated tone
"Yes!"he said in triumph"That makes one hour if you add the last time!'
"whatever...."i muttered in a bored voice as i realised what he said was true.
"Come now.....You did agree....."he said in a soft seductive tone as he grabbed me.suddenly,the curtains closed around the balcony door and there was click from the door.it was locked.As i felt his warm hand sliding down my cheek,a shiver ran down my spine.he tilted my head up my a hand and continued down towards my neck.He pulled down the zip of the shirt from the back and gently pushed away the cloth that covered the pale skin of my neck.fangs started to grow from his mouth as his warm breath tickled my cheek.my hands tightened around his neck as i awaited what i knew what coming.In a flash,his fangs bit into my skin,and pain shot through me like fire.but as soon as it came,it was gone.Pleasure filled my mind as his hand pulled down the sleeve of my shirt and stroked my back.energy seemed to drain from me slowly.my eye rolled back into my head as my senses went blank.
his mouth finally seemed to leave my neck as i breathed a sigh of releif.it lingered for a moment,his tongue licking the last few drops of fresh blood.as he looked up at me,his fangs seemed to shrink back to their human state.i moaned in agony as need filled my mind and he realised that the after-effects were approaching.he gently pulled me towards him and started kissing me.i took hold of his shirt and pulled it off.his hands had started to linger and reached my hips.my skirt fell onto the floor as he pushed it down and pooled around my feet.he kicked off his slacks as i fell onto the bed.
As our skin made contact,i shivered in anticipation.suddenly,he sat up,pulled me up on my knees to face him,and sat me on his lap with my legs on either side of him.my eyes widened in shock as i realised what he was going to do,but i didn't resist.he smiled and pulled me down to face him.he kissed me so intimately that even i was surprised.his hands were on my hips massaging them gently.i slowly raised up a bit,and he pushed.As he filled me,i tightned my legs around him and he moaned in pleasure.he seemed to go deeper and deeper until it was too much for me to bear and i let out a moan of pleasure.it seem to fill me rapidly,warming all the cold places.he slowly pulled out and i thought he was going to leave me.but suddenly,he pushed in again and i tightened my hold on him.my arm tightened around his neck as he thrusted in and out again.The need and pleasure seemed to raise higher and higher with each thrust,but finally,it seemed to overflow and with a glorious flood of shudderring release,we moaned in delight.
he finally pulled out and lay back on the bed,trying to cool down.i fell down on the bed beside him,exhausted from the energy i gave him.my eyelids seemed to close of their own accord and the last thing i saw before i fell asleep was his face,smirking