Shinzo Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Koji and the serial killer ❯ Koji and the Transformation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"So what's the plan Optimus?" Side-Burn asked curious.

"Well the plan is only one of us is going in there"

"Only one of us? And what do we have to do meanwhile?"

"Wait Side-Burn. We need to wait until Koji comes out safe"

"And when he does do we attack?"

"Maybe, maybe not, that depends. We never know if everything goes to plan"

"Ok, ok!" Side-burn said holding up his hands defensively.

"Well Autobots Let's roll!!!"

~!~!~!~

Again Koji looked at his reflection in the water. He now had an indigo hair color and wore glasses.

"what happened to me? I mean, this isn't normal, right?"

He took off the purple tinted glasses he was wearing. He inspected the goggles carefully. The sides around the glass itself where yellow and in the middle there was some kind of symbol, unknown to him.

He shrugged, there was nothing unusual about it. Then he looked down to his wardrobe.

He was wearing a blue cape with again yellow sidelines. At the top two yellow shoulder pads where shown, possible as decoration our either protection. The cape was held together by an two iron plates that where shifted into each other so it was held onto place. ( sorry don't know how to explain it any better)

The suite itself was most blue with now white sidelines with three black stripes at each side. Just above the belt there was a gray oval shaped area. And above that, a white area was shown, with it black lines at the side that went underneath his cape.

Around his waist he carried a black belt, with a gold buckle

Further he wore black leather gloves and shoes and around his wrist and ankles he wore chain-like decorations.

As he finished examine himself Koji sat down on the cold floor. What did he had to do?

He had no idea at all. Something inside of him told him to just stay put.

And so he did.

~!~!~!~

"here we are Optimus" Side-Burn pointed at the ocean.

"But who is going in there anyway?"

"You are"

"Me, uhm, are you sure about that? I mean couldn't you send X-Brawn instead?"

"NO"

"That's a clear answer. Alright I go"

Side-Burn looked at the water.

"Your really sure"

As Optimus nodded Side-burn swallowed hard and made his way toward the shore.

"Why always me" He growled.

But sudden something emerged up from the water and it seemed to be flying right up into the air.

"What the hell" Side-Burn whispered.

~!~!~!~

It had been four hours since he was brought in, and still there was no sigh of a Predacon or some sort.

Suddenly the door of the prison opened an Sky-bite entered.

"Dinner"

Koji smiled evilly and covered himself with the dark colored cape, making him go up in the environment.

"Anyone home?"

"Koji noticed Sky-bite's faces and chuckled,

"That fool doesn't even notice me" He thought.

Then Sky-Bite took of leaving the cell door open.

Vaguely he heard Sky-Bite scream for assistance, saying the human boy had disappeared.

"He'll be sorry locking me up around here" Koji growled.

"But first it's time to get out of here"

The first part was easy since Sky-Bite left the door open. He silently walked over the hallways, being on guard, expecting an attack any second.

But strangely enough there was no one to be heard or even seen.

"Where the hell are those idiots. I guess they are just scared" The indigo haired boy laughed.

"This will be so easy"

Suddenly he saw three Predacons running by.

Koji's eyeballs enlarged. "Didn't they even noticed me. The nerve!"

"I'll teach them when I'm in control here"

AS he looked around the corner he saw the three Predacons leaving.

"Their way out if my way out" The boy laughed.

~!~!~!~

"What the hell is that thing" Side-Burn yelled.

"I don't know Side-Burn, but it mustn't interfere with out mission" Optimus replied.

Side-Burn nodded. And just when he was about the go on full speed he stopped.

"What the hell are those three up to" He thought, seeing Gas Skunk, Slapper, Dark Scream trying to escape the base unnoticed.

As he was about to and see what they where up to this time, he saw a young boy, about the same age as Koji.

"Who the hell is he? He doesn't look very nice to me" Side-Burn thought.

"Side-burn hurry up" X-Brawn yelled.

"Eh yeah, coming"

"what are you looking at?"

"Huh what?"

"What's going to Side-Burn?"

"O nothing, I just saw three Predacons running by and a boy followed him"

"And was that boy Koji by any chance"

Side-Burn shook his head. "No, and he didn't looked nice to me either"

X-Brawn Shrugged. " Well if it's not Koji then it's not relevant here"

"And what about those Predacons?"

"We'll worry about that later, Let's safe Koji first.

~!~!~!~

Koji dropped himself on the beautiful green grass. He saw a few children running and laughing.

"children! I hate children" Koji thought.

A sudden dizziness filled his vision.

"Why is everything spinning like that!" Koji almost screamed out.

He stretched himself and covered his eyes, intending to hide his eyes from the sun

And when it didn't seem to work and he sat up grinned evilly.

"O Well, pain is part of the life"

He guided his hand over the three behind him.

"So full of life" He suddenly whispered.

And then everything went black.

~!~!~!~

Note: Well I don't know when the next chapter is coming. Soon I hope. But because of my upcoming exams I have allot to do. But I promise to get it done as soon as possible, and since the story is already in my head, it wouldn't be so hard to type it out,

See ya!