Shinzo Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Koji and the serial killer ❯ Koji and the Mysterious Crystal ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

As Koji woke up his hand rushed over to cover his face before the sunlight could blind him.

"where am I?"

HE shook his head.

"Now I remember."

It had only been two days ago since he was rescued.

"Mom, Dad?"

He took his overcoat and left his room. After the Autobots rescued him from the Predacons his parents took him home almost immediately. They said it was better for him to recover at home than at a alien base.

Koji himself had to admit it was allot better. At home he had many comforts, like TV and his computer and of course not to forget his mothers cakes.

Koji sigh as he continues his way downstairs. He was still very tired and his wounds were still fare from healing.

And since his father refused to let him go to school he had been here home alone. His mother had been so kind to hire some video's for him.

As he came into the living-room he dumped himself on the couth.

"well I guess mom and dad are at work or whatever, so I have to entertain myself again" Koji growled.

Suddenly he heard a hard bang coming not far from his house.

He shoot up in pure terror and shock.

"what the hell is going here?"

Koji quickly ran upstairs up to his room in hope to see more.

As he opened the window he saw a large cloud of smoke forming above the city.

"holly smoke!!!"

just then he felt the ground underneath him shudder.

"that the hell?!!"

But before he even noticed it a bag was pulled over his head and after a few minutes everything went blank.

~!~!~!~

"Koji? Koji where the hell are you?!" Dr Onishi yelled upstairs. He quickly continued his way up and opened the boys door as soon as he reached it. As soon as he noticed it was empty a worried feeling crawled over him.

"Where the hell is he, he know he isn't allowed to leave without permission our at least a note. Wait! Maybe he went back to the base to contact Optimus or something. That must be it."

"Optimus please come in"

"Optimus here"

"Optimus have you seen Koji anywhere, he isn't at home and he didn't leave a note our something. I am very worried now, Do you know where he is?"

"Honestly I have no idea"

"you don't?! I mean you haven't seen him today?"

"No I haven't"

"Your serious aren't ya?"

"Of course I am. Why would I lie about it.

"O god"

"What is wrong Dr Onishi?" Please tell me"

"Koji is missing again. I guess he left the house after the earthquake and………….who knows what might have happened"

"Don't worry, I will let T-ai scan for him at he will find him in no time"

"I hope you right Optimus. I hope your right"

Koji woke up slightly.

"What happened now?" he whispered as he tried to remember what happened earlier that day.

AS he couldn't he stood up and looked around.

"Ow this can't be. It just can't be. I can't be kidnapped by the Predacons, I can't be in there base. It just can't"

Sudden his eye fell on a light giving crystal-like stone.

"What is that?" He quickly picked it up and examined it from all sides.

"I have no idea what it us what it sure is pretty" He thought.

He shrugged and hung it around his neck and sigh again, feeling a sudden need to sleep. He lowered himself to the ground and lay his head on the stone floor he'd never thought to fall asleep on, and certainly not in such peace.

~!~!~!~

"Koji has disappeared again" Optimus stated.

" And T-ai thinks the Predacons are responsible for that. Because the signal is coming from deep under the ocean"

"So that mean we not only found Koji now, we also found there secret hideout" Side-Burn screamed out in.

"True Side-Burn, but we mustn't forget Koji is in there and that makes it more difficult"

Side-Burn sigh and nodded in agreement. "True"

"What have you planned, Optimus?" X-Brawn asked.

"for now none, so I love to hear some suggestions"

"I think I have a good plan Optimus" T-ai said as she made her way to the Autobots.

~!~!~!~

It had been a hour ago since Koji had fallen asleep on the cold floor of the Predacon base. And he slept deep, so deep he didn't even notice the light that came from the mysterious amulet he found earlier. And the light only became more brighter as the time past by. And then, without a warning the bright shining crystal like amulet began to move.

Koji opened his eyes and covered his eyes to stop the light.

He tried to look at the bright light, but failed, the light was just to bright.

And just then the amulet choose to fall down. Koji just shut his eyes in fear not noticing the crystal fell into his direction,. And when it hit him the crystal disappeared and so did the light.

Koji opened his eyes and searched the room for the amulet but failed.

He sigh.

"I have no idea what just happened here what is was freaky"

His eyes balls enlarged as he said so. His voice sounded……….different.

"What has happened to me?" He yelled in pure terror.

A shiny puddle of water caught his eye. He closed in and looked at his reflection.

"This can't be happening!!!"

A very different image than his own appeared in the water, an image that even terrified himself.

~!~!~!~

TO be continued

Well this is the second chapter. The next time I'll describe the image Koji sees.

And of course allot more is about to happen.

Thanks for reading and please review.

Until next time!!!

Ow before I forget the ~!~!~!~ sign means that a scene ends.

Bye all.