Shinzo Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Koji and the serial killer ❯ Koji and the Serial Killer ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"hi Optimus" Koji yelled. "Have you heard yet?"

"Heard what Koji?"

" about a serial killer, he's active around here and he already killed several people"

"But that's awful"

"yeah and I think it's the Autobots job to stop him!"

"wait a minute Koji, what are you trying to pull here"

"nothing Optimus, really" Koji said trying to pull an innocent face.

"I'm not believing you. I think your up to something, but your right on one thing"

"and that is?" Koji asked curious.

"That serial killer must be caught and stopped"

Koji nodded and smiled. "When do we start!"

"what's all that we stuff Koji? Your not coming along"

"Why not? I can be of great help"

"I know you are Koji, but I think this is very dangerous, even for you"

"But I promise I will stay out of trouble" Koji tried.

"The answer Is no Koji, and that's final"

Koji looked at the ground in disappointment.

"Man why do I always miss the fun" Koji muttered

Koji was on his way home when Side-burn past him. "Hey Koji, what's up?" The blue sport car asked.

"Ow nothing really, only that Optimus won't let me help catching a serial killer"

"A serial killer huh" The sport car said dreamily

Koji nodded. "Yeah, and Optimus keeps telling me that he's to afraid I'll get hurt, and that's why he won't let me come with you guys"

"that sucks" The robot states.

"I know, and I really wanted to go. I am certain I won't get into trouble, how could I? The serial killer will certainly run when he sees you coming"

"he'll probably will"

Side-Burn looks at Koji's face. "Koji your up to something"

"Huh, what makes you think that?"

"Your about to go after that serial killer on your own, aren't ya!"

It was like the robot could read his mind, Cause that WAS his plan.

"Alright I admit, but please don't tell anyone, please Side-burn?"

"of course I won't, if………….."

"O no Side-Burn your not coming along, you'll only ruin it"

"why?"

"Well uhm…..because you will"

"o well I guess I have to tell Optimus then" The Autobot smirked and pretended to make his way to Optimus

"No!!! Ow, alright Side-Burn, you can come along to."

"Cool, when are we leaving"

"Tonight, after I had dinner you can pick me up" Koji studied his watch for a minute and went on. "That will be around 6, ok?"

"you got it, I'll be there"

"here we go" Side-burn yelled enthusiastic

"Slow down a bit, will ya. Your drawing all of the attention"

"Sorry Koji, I guess I'm just being to enthusiastic"

Koji nodded in agreement. "Yes "Yes you are"

"Well Koji, where are we going first?"

"Just drive around the city. I don't think the serial killer has a particular area. So he can be just about anywhere"

"ok"

Two hours later

"this is leading us to nowhere, Side-burn. I guess we should go home before my dad gets worried"

"Yeah your right Koji, I'll bring you home"

Just before Side-burn wanted to return to Koji's home, He heard a ice cold scream coming not to far from them.

"someone is in trouble" He stated and pulled himself into gear and raced of.

He concluded it was in the ally near them.

As they neared Koji felt himself shiver. "Do you think we should go there Side-Burn. I mean you never know what you may find there"

"afraid Koji?" Side-Burn teased.

"N..no of course not, I just want to be careful, that's all"

"Well get out then and we shall know"

"S…Sure"

Koji loosened his seatbelt and as soon as he got out, Side-Burn transformed.

"Well Lets find out what's going on here" He said firmly.

Koji swallowed and entered the abandoned ally. He closed his eyes when he faced the horror what had taken place.

"O god" Koji said while taking several steps back.

"He certainly did his best" Side-burn said sarcastically

"Side-burn please take me out of here, PLEASE"

Side-burn noticed the look on Koji's face and nodded. "Ok, Ok, don't worry" He said and immediately transformed.

"Get in" The door swung open and Koji took place.

"I wanna go home"

"Of course"

As the two took of they didn't notice that a pair of eyes where watching them.

The next morning Koji was the first picking up the paper. He looked at the front page. His eyeballs enlarged

when he saw the headline. Woman killed, serial killer strikes again.

"So it wasn't a dream" He whispered

"I need to tell Optimus what we saw yesterday" Was Koji's first thought.

He opened the door and was about to leave as he was grabbed from behind.

"where do you think your going young man"

As he turned he saw his father looking at him, still holding him tight.

"I need to see Optimus" He said truthfully.

"Like this" His father said laughing.

Koji sigh as he realized he was still in his pajama's.

"Shower first, then have breakfast with us and then you can go and see Optimus"

"Alright Dad" Koji said with a sigh, knowing it wasn't even worth trying to argue with his father, cause he would lose at the end anyway.

About one and a half hours later Koji was on his way to the secret headquarters of the Autobots.

He had to tell Optimus what happened yesterday night.

"hey where ya going sport?"

"Side-Burn? Did you saw the news"

"Yeah. And?"

"We need to tell Optimus what we saw yesterday night"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"

"And why not" Koji asked in confusion.

"wasn't it Optimus who forbid you to go after the serial killer in the first place? And now you wanna go and tell him you went after him? I think he'll be very angry at you"

Koji swallowed knowing Side-Burn was right.

"So what then do we do?"

"Nothing"

"But……"

"No buts, I'm not going after him again and neither do you do you hear?"

"Yeah, yeah"

"Promise me"

"I promise" Koji said.

"good now go back home, We've got allot of work to do"

"I bed you do" Koji growled as he left the base in silence.

"Your back early?" Koji's father noticed when his son came home.

"Yeah, Optimus didn't had the time, and since it wasn't that important I choose to go back home instead"

His father nodded. "you know if something is wrong you can also talk to me about it"

"I know dad, but it isn't that important. I going back to my room, ok?"

"Sure son"

"there you are Side-Burn, we are about to begin, to please take a seat"

The blue robot nodded and took a seat next to his brother Prowl.

"Well as you all heard there is a serial killer on the loose here, and I think it is our duty to try and catch him.

"We will start tomorrow night with our search, understand"

"Yes sir" all of the Autobots yelled in unison……….except for one; Side-Burn.

That night side-burn left the fortress quietly.

"I must catch that murderer before one of the others does. I am sure they'll all comment me and know my name" He thought with a grin on his face.

And he didn't know how right he was, very soon all of the Autobots will know his name very well, and maybe even to well for Side-Burn's liking.

At that same time Koji made himself ready to go to bed. His parents where out and he was whole alone.

"Guess now it's really time to go to bed" he thought and looked at the clock on his desk, indicating it was 11.30 pm already.

( is this the right indication for late at night?)

Koji yawned and pulled the blanket over his head.

Suddenly his attention was drawn by a noise that was coming from downstairs. But when the noise stopped he concluded it must have been his parents coming home.

He didn't hear the door from his room go open and someone climbing up the ladder of his bed.

Koji felt someone coming closer. Thinking is was his dad he mumbled under his breath the ; "I'm sleeping daddy" thing and quickly turned to his other side.

All the sudden someone pulled him up roughly and covered his mouth with his gloved hand.

The he felt that a knife was pushed against his troth.

"Don't dare to scream kid, our face the consequences"

Koji felt himself nod in fear.

"So you thought you could where able to bring me to justice?"

"did you really think that?"

"Well let me prove you otherwise, kid"

"He pulled Koji down the ladder and pushed his down the ground"

Koji's eyeballs enlarged as the man started to accommodate his neck with his knife.

"Koji screamed out in pain"

"Stop screaming!!!" The man snarled

When Koji refused the serial killer started to beat him , again and again.

As the man finally stopped Koji felt a cold liquid dripping down his face.

"your coming with me"

Koji looked up in a daze.

The killer threw Koji over his shoulder and carried him downstairs.

All the sudden side-burn stopped in front of him and transformed.

"What are you doing with Koji?!!"

"As if I would tell you!!" The man snarled.

His hand disappeared into his pocket.

And before Side-Burn knew what was going on, the man who was still holding the injured Koji , threw a smoke bomb at him, blinding him completely.

As the smoke finally cleared the man and Koji had disappeared.

Side-Burn knew he was in trouble now. The fact that Koji was injured had also crossed his mind.

"I need to contact Optimus"

"WHAT!!!"

"WHAT happened?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Optimus shouted in pure anger.

"That serial killer kidnapped Koji" Side-Burn almost whispered.

Prowl frowned. "Your in big trouble now little brother"

X-Brawn nodded in agreement. "your certainly are"

"T-ai can you locate Koji?" Optimus asked.

"Yes the signal is coming from a warehouse not far from here"

"Good, let's get him back" Side-Burn said firmly

"and you shut up Side-Burn" X-Brawn snapped. "You already caused for enough problems today"

"alright let's roll"

"here it is" Prowl stated, pointing at a large warehouse.

"who's checking?" Side-burn asked.

"I will" Prowl said already approaching the building.

Prowl entered with as much caution as he possibly could and also as quite as he could.

"Optimus?" Prowl said through the radio

"go ahead"

"Koji is not here, but I did found his cell-phone"

"Damn, he knew we could trace him like that"

"what is your next step Optimus?" Side-Burn asked, now feeling responsible for Koji's abduction.

"Were going back to base and re-group"

"but what about Koji? We can't just leave"

"Yes we can Side-burn and besides, where do we start searching? He can be anywhere"

"Alright, alright, let's go"

Koji's had rushed over to his head as he finally opened his eyes.

He noticed he was in a car.

"where am I" He muttered.

"your in a car smart ass" a man replied.

Koji nodded slightly and sat up. "Where are you bringing me?"

"you'll see"

Koji looked out of the window hoping he would recognize something. As he didn't he gave up.

"Why did you abducted me, what did I do to you? I not even saw you!"

The man smiled. "I know kid. And I also know you are a little gold mine"

"My gold mine"

"what the hell are you talking about"

"you'll see"

For the first time Koji noticed his feet where tied up.

"if you keep calm you'll be fine"

Koji nodded starting to fear for his life.

"I hope your feeling a little better after my little beating"

"little?!"

the man smirked.

"Yes, It wasn't that hard, was it" He said innocently.

"why the hell did you think I screamed, because you god damn hurtled me"

"You little!!!!!"

"I'll get you when we arrived"

Koji knew he was going to be beaten again.

"Here we are"

He opened the door and got out. He quickly opened the door at the back and pulled Koji out. He pulled out the knife he had used on him before. Koji's hand rushed over to the wounds on his neck. He felt several cuts and wounds.

Suddenly he noticed the man had removed the ropes around his ankles.

"if you dare to scream you know what awaits you" the man said treating him with the knife again.

The man grabbed his arm and suddenly rushed the knife over his upper arm. Koji screamed in pain. Immediately the man dived upon him and covered his mouth.

"you know what I said, the time before it was for the incident in the car. This one his for now.

He slowly lay the blade upon his neck, and pushed the sharp part down. Immediately blood started to run down.

Koji tried not to scream. Tears ran down his cheeks and mixed itself with the blood.

"now lets collect my money" He picked Koji of the ground and carried him to an open stop deep in the forest they where in.

Koji opened his eyes hearing very loud voices around him. As he looked aside he got the shock of his life. There where Sky-bite and Megatron not far from him.

"give me my money and you get the boy as we agreed"

Megatron nodded. "Give the man his money"

Sky-bite handed over a bag full of money and then backed of.

The killer took a small glance in the back and nodded.

"the boy is yours" He said and started to walk away.

Koji who was laying on his tummy tried to get up, knowing he had to get out of here. But a dizziness made the whole environment spinning.

"He's bleeding master" Sky-bite remarked.

"Is he? Heal the injuries" He shouted at the shark

AS Sky-Bite approached him Koji sank to the ground in pure terror.

"Get away from me" He said breathing heavily.

And as weak as the boy was, Sky-bite easily nailed the boy to the ground and started to attend to Koji's wounds.

After ten minutes the shark raise up from the boy. " He's stabilized, my lord"

"good "

Load him and go get back to the fortress.

Sky-bite nodded and a transferring-module appeared out of nowhere. He carefully gathered the boy in his fins and lay him inside. ( it is the same one as Dr Onishi was in when Koji found him in the series)

He sealed the module and followed his master back to the base.

Side-burn who hadn't gone along with all the others reached finally reached an old house. It looked kinda abandoned.

"Maybe Koji is here, it would serve good as a hiding place" Side-Burn thought

He covered himself in a bush. He didn't have to wait long. A man in a long raincoat walked outside.

"B.I.N.G.O he thought." He drove with an high speed to him. Now tell me were is Koji. The man wanted to run, but Side-Burn stopped him.

"Tell me" he said with an threatening voice. "I don't have him anymore" he said. "Where is he!!!"

"I traded him for money"

`Money, with who"

"Megatron. O man, you are in deep shit" He transformed and grabbed the man. "What are you going to do" "You'll see"

"Side-Burn where have you been" Prowl asked his brother. "Have been looking for Koji'

"Any luck?"

"The matter in fact I did" he answers.

Prowl looked at him

"you did?"

"Yeah, I know were Koji is" You do, Dr Onishi asked who now had heard the news over his sons rude abduction.

"He is in the hands of Megatron"

"O my god" Dr Onishi said. "Could it get any worse"

"If Koji is in Megatron's hands, he is safe" T-ai said

"What makes you think that T-ai?" Optimus asked

"They certainly want something from him"

"Your right and they know force doesn't work with Koji"

"We must attack immediately" Side-Burn said.

"How, we don't even know were they are" Prowl replied

"That's true" Side-burn said disappointed.

"But I have another plan" Optimus said.

" Listen"

"wake up kid"

Koji opened his eyes slightly.

"whe….where am I?"

"Your in my hands now" Megatron answered.

He looked around. He was in the open air.

"What do you want?"

" Look behind you"

As Koji did he saw fortress Maximus.

"I want you to steer it"

" Whoa" Koji said. "No way!"

"Oh no, just wait"

Megatron grabbed Koji's arm and wanted to bring him up to the control-room.

"Megatron" A voice called.

"Optimus" Megatron snarled.

"Sky-Bite!"

"yes your highness?"

"bring the boy back to the base" "as you wish"

He shark grabbed Koji's arm and pulled him back to the transferring module.

"get in"

"No" Koji screamed.

Sky-Bite sigh and placed his fins around the boys waist and lifted him of the ground and lowered him into the module.

And he did it so, that Koji had to get in our else he would suffer injuries.

"DAD!!!!" Koji screamed as he saw his father appearing.

"Koji!!!"

Then Sky-bite closed the module and pulled it up his back and flew away.

"Koji!!" Dr Onishi yelled after his son.

"we must go after him" Dr Onishi suggested.

"you right Doc, get in" Side-Burn said.

With high speed he drove away, trying to catch up with sky-bite. "there he is!"

"Sky-bite, release Koji immediately" The blue robot shouted to the shark who was not very high in the sky.

"I'd like to but I would be punished if I'd loose him" She shark replied.

"Then we have to make you to return Koji to us, shall we"

Sky-bite suddenly threw of the module of his back. " Ok , ok, take him" Sky-bite yelled in fear and took off as fast as he could.

The module landed safely on the ground.

" Never thought he was such a coward" The eyeballs of the car had enlarged.

Dr Onishi ran to the module and opened it with ease.

Their he was, sleeping.

Dr Onishi ran a finger over the wounds in Koji's neck. He felt the boy shiver.

He gently gathered the sleeping boy out of the module and carried him back to Side-Burn.

"Is he ok?"

"He has several wounds in his neck, but further he seems ok"

"If I get Megatron in my hands……………….."

"I don't think Megatron has anything to do with this. I think that guy who abducted Koji did this. Cause it seems to be caused by a sharp blade, not such as Megatron presses, but the one we use at our homes.

"OWWW I'M GONNA KILL THAT GUY"

"SHHH, don't wake him" Dr Onishi urged. "it is better for him to sleep and regain strength"

Side-burn nodded. "Sorry"

"Let's go back"

"Koji wake up my son" As Koji slowly opened his eyes he noticed his father and mother sitting next to him. "How are you feeling" His father asked.

"My neck hurts" He saw his father nod.

"That logical, little one" He replied. That man who abducted you really lived out his fantasy on you together with his knife.

Tears started to fall down his cheeks. " I love you Dad, mom"

"we love you too, honey" His mother replied now also having tears in her eyes in both relieve and happiness of the return of her son.

"I am glad Koji is back safely" Side-burn said.

"Not thanks to you" Prowl remarked.

"Hey I was the one who found him!"

"And you where the one who lost him" X-Brawn said.

"Ow ok, I admit!"

Optimus laughed. "I am glad this has a happy end for us Autobots, T-ai"

"It certainly is"

Our is it………………………….?? ?????