Shinzo Fan Fiction ❯ By the Power of Shinzo ❯ ~Sigh~ Okay we'll work together. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: ~Sigh~ we'll work together…but under protest.
 
A/N: Okay this and the next 2 chapters will be relatively small. Okay so the third will be very small. But you have been warned. Now to do the disclaimer for this chapter. Let's see who shall be my prey??
~Dragons point to Mushra, Sago, and Kutal~
Boys??
Mushra: “Why do we have to do it??”
Sago: “Yeah you should make those three do it.”
Kutal: “Yes, that's not fair!!”
I'll make them do the next one.
Guys: Okay DragoneyesLC doesn't own us or Binka and Yakumo.
~*~*~*~*
 
The enterrans and the dragons were continuing on their way to find Yakumo and Binka. They all quickly discovered that they were now lost. No sooner did the three enterrans start arguing about who got them lost that a Candrian appeared.
“What is that thing an enterran?” Zeke asked a bit surprised.
“No, that's a Candrian.” Sago said.
“Wrong Sago, that's a dead Candrian, Hyper Flame!” Mushra said transforming. Kutal and Sago nodded their heads.
“Hydro Power!” Sago shouted as he too hyper formed.
“Eye of the Lion!” Kutal muttered out a few seconds afterwards. The dragons stood to the sidelines and began watching the enterrans take on the massive, worm like, creature. However it seemed that no matter what they did they weren't doing any damage to the creature's incredibly thick hide. The dragons looked at each other gave each other a quick nod and flew towards the fight. The Candrian noticed them and turned his attention on them, just like they had wanted. The three siblings then went into a strange formation. Shadow and Aurora hovered below Zeke on each of his sides and began charging balls of light from their mouths. Zeke also did the same. At once the balls of light connected together to form a triangle shape.
“Tri Attack!” All three dragons shouted. The triangle launched and hit the Candrian and immediately disintegrated its body and its card. With the job done they looked back at their friends who stared in shock. The dragons gave a nervous laugh.
“What you would expect us to be elemental dragons and not know a few special tricks?” Zeke said. The enterrans quickly shook their heads and gave a laugh.
They started to continue on. However things were going quite slow so they decided to engage in conversation.
“So, you guys are on your way to beat a guy named Lanancuras?” Aurora said. Adventures like that tended to amaze her sometimes. Usually her adventures with her brothers didn't end up like most others though.
“Yeah…he's the leader of the Candrians and he is incased in a Meteor.” Mushra said riding on his hover board.
“That doesn't make sense. If he is incased in the Meteor why do you have to beat him? Surely he can't go anything stuck in there.” Shadow asked.
 
“Well, he would have already busted out of it if Yakumo hadn't been using up her energy trying to keep him inside it.” Sago said.
“So, may I ask how you got separated from the humans?” Zeke asked. He was beginning to become eager to meet this Yakumo. She seemed strong the way the three enterrans talked about her. Mushra then explained what had happened to their group before getting separated. “That's very strange Mushra. It sounds like a dragon we know. At least it does from the way you described him.” Zeke said.
“Really, is he a friend of your?” Mushra asked skeptically.
“Oh, no not him! He gives us all a bad name. His name is Whiro. He is a dragon that has the power to unleash the evilest, darkest thoughts in a persons mind.” Zeke said in a serious tone.
“Really?” Sago said. Zeke gave a nod.
“He is exactly what every dragon is told what not to become. Still I do doubt it really was him since Whiro lived and was destroyed over 5000 years ago.” Zeke said lightening the tone of his voice.
“Wait, if he lived and was killed 5000 years ago how do you know about him?” Mushra asked.
“Yeah, it doesn't make sense since every dragon I've heard of has only lived a max of 1500 years.” Sago said. At that the dragons seemed a bit nervous but quickly recovered their composure. Aurora was the first to say something.
“Every dragon knows about him. He's so evil he gives the black dragons a good name.” She said.
“And that's saying something.” Shadow added.
Soon after it got quiet and before long they saw Yakumo and Binka sitting in their transports Hakuba and the Turtle Mobile.
“Well I guess those are your humans. We'll go now.” Zeke, Shadow, and Aurora turned to leave, but Mushra stopped them.
“Aw C'mon guys what's the rush? I'm sure if you just talked to them you wouldn't dislike them.” He pleaded. Zeke looked at his younger brother and sister. They shook their heads no but for some reason Zeke wanted to meet them. Much to his siblings displeasure Zeke agreed.
Introductions were soon made and with her charming personality and sweet voice. The dragons were won over.
“Hey Zeke, Shadow, Aurora can I ask you something?” Yakumo asked. The dragons gave a nod. “I know this is much to ask of you but do you think you could come with us and help defeat Lanancuras? It's very important that we beat him and with your help I don't doubt for a moment we would be successful.” Yakumo concluded.
“Well….” Zeke looked at his kid brother and sister who only smiled. He knew what to say. “I guess we could. It might be fun.” Zeke said with a grin.
“Alright we will beat that loser now for sure!” Mushra said jumping up into the air.
Everyone else gave a warm smile to each other and settled down for the night before heading out tomorrow.
The lightning dances across the sky, it feels the winds of changing clawing at it. A dark, cold, evil eye is seen on the reflection of the water. Things are going as he planned.
~*~*~*~*
How was that for a 2nd chapter?? Okay so this one wasn't to short. Still….I warn you the next will be extremely short next to this one. Sorry if that makes people mad….but it works trust me.
Please Review!