Shinzo Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Chibi ❯ Roses Are Red ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Roses are red

Roses are red

I look around at the dull, dim surroundings and hear the poundings of the prisoner next door.
I turn my head unblinkingly, they open the door slowly, every second is a day- they forcefully drag Binka out of the cell. We all know where she's been taken, to be punished, and now she's headed toward her doom. Although I know she's actually lucky, she gets a way out of this pain and aguish that we endure. I looked in her eyes as she wiggles her head free from the grip of the evil cadrian soldiers.

Violets are blue

Those eyes, so innocent, like fire, now clouded and without hope. I stare deep into Binka's eyes and see that she is glad to die, to be free but he also wishes that it all wouldn't end this way.
My stare is broken when his henchmen drag Binka the rest of the way in to the room. I watch the door and hear lashings being tightened and the brunettes' grunts and groans, trying to break free. I now hear blades being sharpened and tended to. Next comes the sound of a crank rolling, tightening the lines and pulling on Binka's limbs. Now, a sound of footsteps comes from the room and I hear my friends' whimpers.
"Consider yourself lucky brat," said the cold voice.
"You go first, then your other brat friends will as well!"

Death doesn't mean pain

The sound of a sword being unsheathed and a bow saw being picked up were like sonic blasts to my ears. I heard the grunt of a guard as he lifted the blade ready to become brutal. Another grunt send the sound of flesh hitting stone and brought an agonising scream from Binka. The scream made me and my other cellmates cringe and brought tears to our eyes, and we knew that more was to come. The clanking of the crank was heard again and this time, I don't think it will stop. Binka's screeches of agony reverberated throughout the stone hallways as well as the laughs and funny remarks. It was a downright brutality.

Love 'll always mean you

But we couldn't say anything for fear of our lives. I thought to myself, I had just enough power left for one shot. Just enough to end all this in suicide. It would be much less painful and much quicker than being put on the rack. I lay my gaze on the young boy curled up next to me. Saago was crying his beautiful blue eyes out. He was the creature that had stolen my heart so many years ago.
It pains me deeply to see him in such a position. I've never kissed him or told him I love him, because he loved Yakumo, or so I thought. I wanted to embrace him and tell him it would be all right, but for some awkward reason, I felt scared.

Roses are red

Ironic ain't it? The Phoenix, a guardian, most important part of Mushrambo, able to beat down the fiercest of Enterrans, yet too afraid to tell his true feelings to the guy whom he'd loved since he met him at 7 years old. I look around at the passive faces of the other residents of the cell. Kutal, he was lying on the floor, his eyes squeezed shut, trying to drown out Binka screaming. Yakumo sobbing quietly, hugging her knees into her. Estee, Rei and Sen were holding onto each other. Saago just sat silently and stared at the cell door, as if asking it to open. Binka's screaming suddenly subsided. I hope she's dead and doesn't have to take anymore. I looped an arm around Yakumo who's crying had settled to mere hiccups, to comfort her. She sighed.
"I'm so (hiccup) sorry Mushra." She curled up on the floor and fell asleep.

Violets are blue

It made me happy knowing that she was happy. I looked over at the room that Binka was in. I heard footfalls and swords clattering to the tables. Out came the cadrian soldier who had taken Binka, with the latter mentioned slung over his back. It was totally grotesque. Binka's head was hanging on by a thread of flesh. I'll never forget the look in her clouded eyes, frozen in an eternal expression of terror and contorted in pain. Her left leg was ripped off as well as her right leg. Her right arm was stretched beyond belief and the left arm was mangled, no skin, no bone, just muscle and vein mixed with blood and dirt. A horrible site. Thinking of Yakumo, my head snapped in her direction. I smiled slightly and sighed in relief. The young girl was asleep; In fact, all the others were in a deep slumber. Taking the cue, I lay back and drifted off into my own dreams, ones of happiness and love.

~*~*~*~*Days later~*~*~*~*

I awoke with some sunlight streaming down on my body. I looked down at my nakedness and then over to my secret lover, also nude. He looked so peaceful, for once in these past few days. The others were dead. The three girls raped and killed. The males just brutally murdered. We- Saago and I are the only ones left in this hellhole. I'm just waiting for the day when he and his guard come to take Saago from me, so they can tear him apart and kill him. I wait so I can kill him so I can kill…

Love is a curse

Saago turned to me then.
"Mushra…"He trembled.
It aggrieved me to see him like this; his beautiful blue eyes dulled with abuse and pain, I moved towards him and spoke softly into his ear.
"I love you," I whispered, kissing his bruised lips gently.

Yet I never knew

"I… I love you too… Mushra." He embraced me, his long slender hands wrapped around my torso. I lifted up his chin and kissed him once again, more fully and more affectionately than before, caressing him and stroking his silver hair. He slid his palms gently across my face in adoration, I gazed at him, my love for him overpoweringly strong. He moved closer to me, we indulged in an adoring kiss, tasting each other, his tongue sliding through my lips, his pale tender sin rubbing against mine in love and lust.

Roses are red

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footfalls. I held Saago, silent tears rolling down my cheeks. The face of my.... our tormentor comes into view and I finish my thought …Saago hid behind me in terror, he knew this day would arrive, and so it has.
"After him, it's your turn..." the guard purposefully let that him hang in the air. To which I summoned the last of my strength and fired a weak but accurate assail. Another guard got in the way, but he only prolonged the inevitable. The bolt of fire tore through his body out the back and into the others head.

Violets are blue

Both guards fell. They dropped stone dead on the cold floor. I dropped to the ground, my energy gone, but struggling to move I grabbed the gun of one of the guards, I checked the ammo, full. Just as the revolver clicked to signal ready, fifteen other Entterans stood at the door, glaring at me and staring at the body of the two guards. They powered up their attacks. I turned and looked at my love still naked, and walked to him. The guards glared at us, still powering up their attacks. As if he read my mind, he nodded at my apparent thought and we leaned in for a deep passionate kiss. The most passionate one yet. In the middle of our kiss I put the gun barrel to his head as we lay down on the cold chamber floor, still kissing. Tears flowed freely as I pulled the trigger.

My life I would give

BANG

There was no more kissing back. I quickly set the final life ending round in the chamber 'click' and I pulled the trigger, I felt no more.

"Ahh Ahh", Was the thought that came to my mind as I felt the dazzling light hit my eyes. It was by instinct that my eyes closed but I reopened them looking painless into the light. I saw a figure approaching me. Then I saw blonde hair, a blue helmet, then as I realized the face, a smile came to my face and I ran to my one and only love.
"SAAGO!" I yelled in total glee at finding my lost love returned to me. We ran together as fast as we could laughing like 10 year olds. When we met I picked him up an whirled him around a couple times before returning him to the ground.
"So, we are finally free, my love." said Saago. I nodded in total agreement. We ran to the radiant brightness with him in my arms and our friends waiting for us. Each holding the love of their life. I slowed to a halt and kissed Saago with everything I had while our friends were cheering us on.

If you weren't here too

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I don't own Shinzo
So don't sue me.
Please R&R all my fics!


BY YUMI-CHAN!