Shugo Chara Fan Fiction ❯ Little Romances ❯ First Kiss: Make-Up and Glasses ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Little Romances
 
By:LilyGinnyBlack
 
Disclaimer: None of the characters, settings, and etc. below to me. They are copyright Peach-Pit© and Satelight, respectively.
 
A/N: Yes, yes, I should be working on Unexpected, I know. And I am, I just wanted to take a quick break and write up this short series of drabbles (there will be six in all), before the plot bunny hopped away.
 
I have all of the chapters written out already (this one is the longest), so I'll post one per day. I'll still be working on Unexpected though, so expect some updates this weekend. I'm also thinking up (and planning out) a novel length Shugo Chara fanfic involving Nikaidou and Suu…(And, it's probably nothing like what you guys are all thinking! XD ) We'll see where that takes me though.
 
In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy this short and sweet series of drabbles!
 
-()-
 
First Kiss:Face Make-Up and Glasses
 
“Kusu, kusu!”
 
He could hear her laughter that (even though he couldn't see it) she tried to hide behind her hands. He didn't mind though.
 
She was always laughing at him.
 
Apparently his deep, contemplative expression always sent her into a round of giggles and his serious tone was too much to take in, so she would roll back and forth in the air. Tears of laughter would form in her eyes.
 
But that was okay, because today…
 
“Kusu, kusu, okay, it's all done!” Her voice rang out, overly excited and highly anticipating the laughter to come.
 
Opening his eyes, he examined his reflection in the mirror she held before his face: his glasses were set firmly upon his face and two green tear drops could clearly be seen under each eye.
 
He could hear her whispered titters clearly.
 
A smirk played across his face. Reaching up, he took his glasses off his face, and then set them upon her shocked one. Then, though his vision was blurry, he snatched the mirror from her hands and placed it before her.
 
Even though he couldn't see all that well, and even though her eye sight was heavily affected by the glasses, they both knew the sight was ridiculous.
 
She reeled backward in peals of laughter, completely and utterly uncontained, and her body did more than just roll back in forth in the air. Her tiny frame moved upside down, side to side, and every which way.
 
He just crossed his arms, which was slightly hard due to the mirror he held in one of his hands, and allowed himself a small chuckle.
 
Never before had she laughed so loud and wholeheartedly.
 
`A job well done,' he thought to himself.
 
-()-
 
Pairing: Musashi/Kusukusu
 
-LilyGinnyBlack-