Silent Mobius Fan Fiction ❯ Beggining or the End? ❯ Vacancy Blues ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7 Vacancy Blues
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I wish I own Silent Mobius but I don't
 
 
 
 
AMP Headquarters
 
 
 
Tobias, Kai and Andi were dead scare and nervous because Hansi was really upset and it was considered to be a big mistake to make their leader angry they could see the rage in his blue and green eyes rising until they resemble huge flames the three took a step back from the angry demon hunter.
 
Hansi gritted his teeth while clenching his fist until they were red he gave a dead serious look to the three demon hunters” let me get this right, while I was in the AMP headquarters you three were SUPPOSED to find a place for us to live but instead you DIDN'T, now why is it that you guys DIDN'T?”
 
Kai gulp while keeping his distance from the upset demon hunter” well Hansi I know we were supposed to find a place to live but, you see the first thing I wanted to do when arriving at Tokyo was to play pachenko I have heard lots of rumor about it that is a very fun and addictive game so I was playing pachenko for a while”
 
Hansi was now glaring daggers at Kai making Kai very paled” instead of finding a place to stay you were PLAYING A STUPID GAME” he looked at Tobias” Tobias please tell me that you find us a place to stay?”
 
Tobias just sighed” its true Hans I was finding us a place to stay, but then I pass this store about cooking and cleaning it was very interesting so I went in and I was there for a while”
 
“So you were wasting time like Kai” Hansi said flatly
 
“It wasn't a complete waste Hans I bought a new cooking book it has lots of different and interesting recipes” Tobias said showing him the cooking book but he completely went silent when he saw Hansi's expression which it was a very angry look
 
Hansi looked at the only member left which was Andi he knew that as the oldest of the group he was a serious character and he shared Hansi's dedication to get the job done” well Andi did you find us a place to live?” his tone was full of hope like he was expecting that he would give him the answers that he wants to hear
 
Andi took his glasses and took a small piece of paper towel and started cleaning then, he put then back one and clear his throat before speaking” like Tobias I saw an electronic shop with a great variety of electronics software I was very taken by the shop so I” he didn't finish
 
“So neither of you didn't found a place to stay, you three are USELESS” Hansi said with anger in his voice” I ask you to do a simply task I mean Tokyo is a big city you could find an apartment or a hotel easily but instead you were goofing off” Hansi said with venom in his voice
 
“We weren't goofing off” the three said in a defensive tone
 
“You didn't do what I ask you to so I will take it that you were goofing off period” Hansi spat
 
“What's going on?”
 
The group turn around and saw Mana with a puzzle looked on her face” is there something wrong you seem to be arguing about something”
 
“Oh chief Izosaki we were just talking” Tobias said while sweat dropping(lame excuse)
 
“Talking?” Mana said raising an eyebrow” Hans you seem to be upset about something”
 
Hansi didn't say anything because he was too upset
 
“Um…Hans maybe we should tell her what's going on?” Kai said
 
“Whatever” came Hansi's reply
 
“We don't have a place to stay” Andi said
 
Mana gave a thoughtful look” that is a serious matter its difficult to find an apartment or a hotel in Tokyo with the conditions that the city is due to the pollution and the wreckage of the city and if you happen to find an hotel the economic basis will be a little too high”
 
The three gave Hansi a long stare since he was the one that said that it was easy to find a place to stay, Hansi just ignore the stares.
 
“So…..chief can you help us?” Kai dare to say
 
Mana gave another thoughtful looked” yes maybe I can come with me” she started walking to the next room
 
The group follow the chief as they went to the next room and it was a coincidence that it was the office of the AMP, the women looked at them with surprised looks but they still gave them smiles to see them again except for Lum Cheng who groan when she saw Hansi again.
 
(Great he's back) Lum Cheng thought
 
“Im glad you guys are back even if its too soon” Katsumi said
 
“Is there something wrong chief?” Lebia said noticing the serious look on Mana's face
 
“Everyone you all agreed to work along side Hans and his team no matter what is the situation” Mana said in serious tone
 
The women blink at that” what do you mean chief?” Katsumi said
 
“Hansi's team need a place to stay” Mana said
 
Hansi gasp in shock(NO she can't mean)
 
Lum Cheng was shock(NO WAY she's not gonna say what I think she's gonna say)
 
Yuki was nervous along with the rest of the women” chief you're not saying” she paused
 
“That's right everyone I want you to let Hansi's team live on your apartments” Mana said
 
Their reaction was quite obvious
 
“WHAT”
 
“You can be serious” Kiddy said not believing what Mana said
 
“I understand your reaction but think of this as an opportunity to get to know them better knowing our allies better will improved teamwork on the battlefield” Mana said
 
The women sweat dropped while sighing its true what their chief pointed but she was forgetting an important fact that they were going to be having a man in their home and the fact that most of the women were single with exception of Kiddy. Nami and Yuki were blushing for Yuki she never had a man in her apartment not even Toru came to her apartment so she was nervous while blushing. Nami was a little nervous but she didn't have a problem with it since she didn't leave alone she lived with her older sister and her grandfather so there was nothing to worry about. Katsumi was feeling uneasy with the idea the last time she had a man on her apartment it was with her boyfriend Roy thinking about him bring her painful memories after what happened to him she decided to closed her heart and hope she never falls in love again even if it was impossible the thought of having another man in her apartment made her feel uneasy with herself. Lebia didn't mind at all of having a man live in her apartment since her apartment its big she didn't saw a problem with it. Lum Cheng was probably the only one who seem like not agreeing with Mana's decision she would agree if it was one of her friends from the team but she would not agree of having one of the demon hunters stay in her apartment specially if it's about a certain leader she was definitely not going to agree if it was Hansi the one who had to stay in her apartment. For the men well they were pretty taken back by the sudden suggestion from the chief but they weren't complaining, Kai was blushing at the thought of living under the same roof with a woman and he didn't know why he imagine Yuki being that woman to live with he shook his head while trying to evade the big blush he had on his face. Tobias and Andi didn't seem to be as excited as Kai but in their minds they were celebrating they considered to be very lucky to be living with a woman in this case the women of he AMP they already saw them as very attractive women so they were no arguments about living in the same roof with one of them. Hansi had an annoyed look on his face he really didn't like Mana decision he didn't like living with one of them ESPECIALLY if he has to stay with a certain Chinese sorceress.
 
Mana looked at the whole group and she could see the reactions in their faces she saw Yuki and Nami blushing a little while Kiddy had a thoughtful looked the same with Lebia Lum Cheng had a grumpy look and Katsumi had a sorrowful look on her face” al right lets start the wager shall we?, first off is Kai now who wants to take Kai to your apartments?
 
Nobody raise their hands making the men sweat dropped at the display Mana sighed” now don't be shy Kai doesn't bite tell us a little about yourself Kai?”
 
Kai was a little nervous” well Im very sociable person I like music and video games I also like making arrows and bows” he laugh nervously while looking at the women who sighed but he then notice Yuki was smiling
 
“Well anyone interested?” Mana said in a serious tone but she had a small smirk on her face
 
“Ill take him” Yuki said while raising her hand the group looked at her at the way she said it she blush a little” I….I mean Ill let him stay at my apartment
 
“Anyone objects?” Mana said nobody said anything” al right going once, going twice and……sold to Yuki”
 
“Chief” Yuki said nervously while blushing Kai was also blushing
 
“Al right next we have Tobias, Tobias tells us about yourself?” Mana said
 
“Im a social person I like cooking and” Tobias didn't finish because Kiddy interrupted him
 
“Al right cooking Ill take him” Kiddy said the group sweat dropped at her” what? Is there a problem?”
 
“Kiddy you're apartment is not really a place for someone to stay in” Katsumi said
 
“What do you mean by that?” Kiddy said puzzle at her friend's comment
 
“Im sure Tobias doesn't want to stay in a junkyard” Katsumi said while smirking
 
Tobias gasp” what you lived on a junkyard?”
 
“No but her apartment looks like one” Lum Cheng said
 
The women laugh along with the guys except for Hansi
 
“Haha made fun of my apartment I don't care” Kiddy said in a pout
 
“Who wants to take Tobias?” Mana said again
 
“Hey I already said I want him to stay at my apartment Im lazy when it comes to cooking” Kiddy said
 
“Kiddy Im pretty sure that detective Bombers won't let you have a man to live in your apartment” Mana said
 
Kiddy blink in realization” oh yeah that's right I forgot about Ralph” she grin slightly
 
“Tobias do you have something else to say about you?” Mana said
 
“Well besides cooking I like cleaning a lot” Tobias said
 
The group sweat dropped but as soon as Nami heard the word cleaning her face lit up” Ill take him Chief” Nami said while raising her hand
 
Lum Cheng sweat dropped(great another cleanacholic)
 
“Going once, going twice….and sold to Nami” Mana said
 
Tobias chuckle slightly” thanks Nami”
 
“No problem” Nami replied
 
“Al right next is Andi, Andi if you can tell us a little of yourself?” Mana said
 
“I like computers and Im not afraid of a challenge” Andi said
 
The women all turn to Lebia who just smile” I guess he'll be staying at my place” Lebia said
 
Mana smile” we don't need to debate about this, al right finally we have Hans” she looked at Hansi who hasn't said a word he was still upset about the fact that his team was goofing off instead of finding a place to say” Hans wanna tell us something about you?”
 
(He's a rude and impolite jerk) Lum Cheng thought
 
Hansi didn't say anything Mana sweat dropped” thank you Hans for telling us about yourself, well the only candidates left are Katsumi and Lum Cheng”
 
Lum Cheng gasp” NO” she said immediately
 
Mana sighed” what about you Katsumi?”
 
Katsumi didn't say a word the women could see she was still getting over Roy's death and obviously she wasn't ready to have a man lived in her apartment.
 
Mana sighed again” Im sorry Lum Cheng Hans” she didn't finish because she was interrupter by Tobias
 
“Hey Hans where are you going?” Tobias said seeing that Hansi was heading toward the door
 
“To find a place to stay” Hansi said as he left the room
 
Lum Cheng sighed in relief(well I guess that's one thing less to worry about but I wonder where is he going to stay as if I care I don't care where he goes…..or do I?) she went to look at the door where Hansi left she went into deep thought
 
 
 
Later in the day at Yuki's apartment
 
 
 
Yuki open the door to her apartment and enter she saw that Kai was having problem carrying his bags because he had lots bags Yuki help him carry some of his bags.
 
“Thanks Yuki” Kai said while putting his bags on the ground
 
“Wow you have a lot of cloths don't you Kai?” Yuki said while smiling at him
 
“Actually most of the bags have all my cd's and video games and my weapons equipment” Kai said with a grin
 
Yuki giggle” so you're a game freak”
 
“You make it sound like it was a bad thing” Kai said in an innocent tone
 
Yuki giggle again” do you want some hot chocolate?”
 
“Yeah that would be great thanks Yuki” Kai said happy
 
“Okay Ill be right back” Yuki said as she went to the kitchen to prepare the hot chocolate
 
While Yuki was making the hot chocolate Kai was looking at her apartment it was very pretty well decorated with all the cute details not to mention it was clean and the apartment itself smells like vanilla Kai took a big sniff to smell the sweet scent.
 
“Smells good doesn't it?” Yuki's voice came from the kitchen
 
“Yeah its smells like vanilla” Kai said as he continue to sniff the sweet odor
 
“That's the scent of the air freshener I also have different types of freshener” Yuki said as she came with the hot chocolate
 
“Thanks Yuki” Kai said as he took the cup of hot chocolate and took a sip” mmm wow Yuki this hot chocolate taste very good”
 
Yuki giggle” I do have an ability to make hot drinks very good why do you think Im the coffee girl at headquarters”
 
“So I bet you make the best coffee too huh?” Kai said
 
Yuki nodded” yeah would you excuse me Im going to change” she left the living room
 
Kai decided to listen to some music while Yuki was changing he open one of the bags and pull out a cd player he then reach out in the same bag and pull out a cd and put it in the player. A few minutes later Yuki came to the living room she has change her AMP uniform she went to Kai who was listening to his cd player she touch his shoulder to get his attention when he turn around his eyes widened. Yuki was wearing a pair of red shorts making Kai to notice her long and nice legs and she was wearing a white t-shirt with a yellow face with black eyes that said have a nice day. Kai was staring at Yuki with wide eyes to him it was like watching a beautiful angel she look very beautiful and not to mention sexy he try not to blush but it was too late he has blush bright red he decided to turn around so she couldn't see his blush making Yuki a little confused.
 
“What's wrong Kai?” Yuki said with a puzzle look
 
“Oh nothing Yuki I was caught up in the music” Kai said nervously he pray that his blushing have disappeared which it did good for him he remove his head phones
 
“So what are you listening?” Yuki said as she sited next to him on the couch
 
“Im listening to Nightwish wanna listen?” Kai said offering one of his head phones to her
 
“Why not I might as well give it try” Yuki said as she took the head phone that Kai offer to her
 
“Hey this is good I like it you said their name is Nightwish?” Yuki said
 
“Yeah the album is called Dark Passion Play it was released in 2007” Kai said
 
“2007 that's kind of old” Yuki said(AN remember the year in Silent Mobius is 2026 so 2007 is old)
 
“Yeah but Im a old school fan the same with the cd player also the games too I could have a brought my playstation ten but its better to bring my PS 2 and PS 3” Kai said
 
Yuki giggle before speaking again” Kai Im sorry it looks like you will have to sleep on the couch I mean I don't have any rooms here”
 
“Its al right Yuki I understand Im just a guest and you weren't expecting me to be staying in your apartment” Kai said
 
(Actually I did) Yuki thought as she continue to listen to the music” hey Kai can we play some of your video games I never play video games before?”
 
Kai smiled at her” sure”
 
And the two continue to listen to the music while Kai was now connecting his PS 2 to the small tv set that Yuki had it seems this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship and who knows maybe even more.
 
 
 
Yamaigumo residence
 
 
 
Nami and Tobias have arrived at Nami's home which was the Yamaigumo household, Tobias was in awe at Nami's home was really big it was a noble house back in the ancient times of Japan it was very big they were now walking a long corridor he was also impressed that the whole house was very clean which made him very happy.
 
“Wow Nami you lived here?” Tobias said in awe
 
Nami nodded” yes this is the Yamaigumo residence this is the house of all the ancestors from the Yamaigumo clan its my home now”
 
“Um….don't you get lonely in such a big place?” Tobias said staring the surroundings of the house
 
“No I don't because I lived with my older sister and my grandfather” Nami said
 
“Oh really well that's good, Im sure you must have a dojo here” Tobias said
 
“Why yes why don't you go there it's the second building to the left Ill bring your bags to the guest room” Nami said as she took Tobias luggage
 
“Are you sure Nami I don't want to bother you” Tobias said worry
 
“You're not Tobias you're the guest Im supposed to help you with your bags” Nami said as she left with Tobias bags
 
Tobias decided to go to the dojo that Nami mention she told him that it was big enough to have plenty of people sparring so he left for the dojo.
 
When Nami left the guest room she met two people in front of her one was an older man who seems to be in his late sixties he had short gray bear and gray hair tied in a ponytail he was wearing a blue and white Shinto priest robe next to him was a woman who seems to be older than Nami she had long dark purple hair and black eyes she was wearing a white and yellow Shinto priestess robe Nami recognize them as her older sister Hirami and grandfather Sanjo Yamaigumo.
 
“Welcome back Nami” Hirami said
 
“Thanks Hirami” Nami said
 
“Nami we have to talk” Sanjo said in a serious tone
 
Nami sighed” I hope its not about the marriage thing grandfather”
 
Sanjo nodded” it is Nami you know that you're supposed to find yourself a husband as the heiress to the Yamaigumo household you must marry in order to give birth to the next and future heir of the clan”
 
“Grandfather we have already gone through with this I don't want to marry some complete stranger I want to marry someone because I fell in love with him not because of the future heir of the clan Im sorry for putting my happiness before the clan but I can't do it Nami said
 
“Its al right Nami I understand what you're trying to say but you must choose now you were supposed to choose your husband when you turn sixteen and you're now twenty years old your father choose his wife when he was sixteen so you were supposed to do the same” Sanjo said
 
“I know grandfather but father marry mother because he was in love with her and he did it for both reasons for happiness and the next heir to the clan” Nami said
 
“And you want to do both like my son” Sanjo said
 
“ Please grandfather let Nami choose her husband we know she will come true in the end” Hirami said
 
Sanjo sighed” I know Hirami, Nami don't take too long to find true happiness” he then left the corridor
 
“Thanks Hirami” Nami said to her sister while smiling at her
 
“Of course Im sure you will someday find that special someone who knows you might find him sooner than you think” Hirami said
 
Nami nodded(yes I wonder?)
 
Tobias was in the dojo he was admiring the length of the place he saw that in front of the dojo there was a small collection of Japanese swords they look very unique not to mention quite valuable he slowly approach the collection to get a better view until.
 
“WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?”
 
Tobias gasp and turn around to find a very angry Sanjo Yamaigumo glaring at him like a hawk eyeing his prey.
 
“I…..I was just looking at the swords” Tobias said scared
 
Sanjo immediately took a giant leap and landed near the collection of swords he took one of them and unsheathed the blade” you have ten seconds to answer me why are you here before I cut your throat” he said in a cold voice showing no mercy sending chills towards Tobias spine
 
“Sir I…I was just watching the swords honest I wasn't really going to touch then” Tobias said in a honest tone
 
“Your explanation is not good enough” Sanjo said as he took a fighting stance making Tobias turn pale he raise the katana high in the air but then
 
“What's going on here?”
 
Tobias saw Nami arriving along with her sister Hirami, Nami gasp when she saw her grandfather ready to strike Tobias with the katana” WAIT grandfather STOP don't hurt him he's not a burglar he's our guest”
 
Sanjo raised an eyebrow” guest?”
 
“Yes he's a member of a new team that will be helping us against the Luciferhawks he's now part of the AMP” Nami said
 
Hearing the AMP Sanjo put down the katana and sheathed back into its sheath he put it back in the stand with the other katanas he looked at Tobias who looked like he was ready to pee in his pants” I apologize for scaring you like that”
 
Tobias wave his hands rapidly” oh no its al right it was my fault for making you think I was burglar I was just looking at the swords that's all so please Im sorry” he bow in apology making the three look impressed at his sudden kindness
 
Sanjo was deep in thought(polite and kind and he looks strong hmmm) he then gave a grin that shock Nami and Hirami.
 
Nami gasp the last time her grandfather had a grin like that her father got married with her mother she gasp in shock(OH NO don't tell me that) she paused not daring to think the other part
 
“Tell me young man what's your name?” Sanjo said
 
“My name is Tobias Elderwood sir”
 
“Ah a foreigner Im impressed of how well you can speak Japanese” Sanjo said
 
“Yeah this isn't the first time we leave our country so we have to be prepare for situations like this so we study every language available” Tobias said
 
“I see well welcome to our house I hope you enjoy your stay” Sanjo said
 
“Welcome to our home” Hirami said whit a smile
 
“Thank you very much” Tobias said while bowing
 
“I hope you will join us for dinner Hirami will be cooking” Sanjo said
 
“Oh yes I am hungry” Tobias said
 
“Good then well be waiting for you at the dining room” Sanjo said as he left the dojo with Hirami he had one thought in mind(well done Nami you have chosen a good husband)
 
“I am sorry Tobias about my grandfather I should have told you about him” Nami said
 
“It okay it wasn't your fault I guess it was mine he saw me as a burglar so it was kind of obvious” Tobias said
 
“Should we go to the dining room my sister is a good cook” Tobias said
 
“Really what about you?” Tobias said with high curiosity
 
“I don't cook well” Nami said a little embarrassed
 
“Then I will teach you I am a good cook myself” Tobias said
 
“Really you would then Im looking forward to it” Nami said
 
“Of course lets go Im hungry” Tobias said
 
They both left the dojo and headed toward the dining room to have a family dinner it seems like they were getting along just fine.
 
 
 
Lebia's apartment
 
 
 
Lebia lead Andi to her apartment and he was shock, Lebia's apartment look like it was taking out of a scifi movie it was like being in the Start Trek ship enterprise. Andi was in awe at the sight Lebia's apartment had a high level of technology even technology that Andi have never seen before.
 
“Make yourself at home” Lebia said
 
“Lebia did you make all of this?” Andi said in awe
 
“Why yes must of the structure I design it” Lebia said she looked at Andi who very interested looking at the whole place like an eager child on Christmas morning
 
“Amazing this place even has weather forecast high termal censor air conditioning high security alarm program water level control energy supplier, your electric and water bill must be off the roof” Andi said as he was checking on his temporally home
 
Lebia chuckle at his comment” well yes it would but that's why I have a water supply plant and a energy plant I made then myself”
 
Andi's eyes widened” you made your own supplier plants you're amazing”
 
Lebia chuckle” please don't flatter I do gave it my all”
 
“And its enough Im really gonna enjoy staying here” Andi said with a smile
 
Lebia smile” thank you now could you wait here Im going to change and take a shower would you like some coffee?”
 
“Yes that would be nice” Andi said
 
Lebia nodded and left, Andi then open his bage and pull out his lab top and started typing rapidly. A few minutes later Lebia came wearing long white pants red sandals and a blue t-shirt she had two cups of coffee she saw Andi typing in his lab top curiosity took the better of her as she wanted to know what Andi was tiping.
 
“Here you go Andi” Lebia said as she gave him the cup of coffee
 
“Thanks Lebia” Andi said taking the cup of coffee
 
“So what are you typing in computer?” Lebia said as curiosity has killed her
 
“Oh I just made a full system scan of your apartment I already investigated every system you have and design a super antivirus that will protect your whole system from intruders” Andi said
 
Now it was Lebia's turn to be impressed” Andi you already created and antivirus that's very impressed but I already have an antivirus”
 
“I know but this antivirus is extremely effective it protects every system it will destroy any virus treats even smaller ones from entering your system” Andi said giving her a thumbs up
 
“Sounds very promising but I” Lebia paused
 
“Thrust me” Andi said with a grin
 
Lebia smile” al right I guess it wont hurt to try”
 
Andi took a round disc from his lab top and gave it to her” here this is the antivirus you won't be sorry”
 
“Thank you Andi” Lebia said taking the disc from his hand” you must be hungry so how about a chicken salad?”
 
“That sounds delicious and nutritious count me in” Andi said with a smile
 
Lebia nodded and left for the kitchen” oh by the way Andi you'll be staying in the spare room I have”
 
“Thanks Lebia” Andi said
 
The salad didn't took long so they both started eating while talking about computer and the development of technology. They have been talking for what it seems like hours they were laughing and enjoy each other's company althought Lebia hasn't told Andi her secret she was gonna tell him eventually but for now she was gonna enjoy his company, it seems they were getting along well and they will be good friends for now.
 
 
 
Elsewhere in a bar(Downtown Tokyo)
 
 
 
Hansi was seated in the long counter where the bartender was he was smoking he was thinking about the whole situation about living under the same roof with one of the women from the AMP he didn't like the idea because he had a feeling that he will be staying with a certain Chinese sorceress. He began to think about the prediction his grandmother told him before he left Germany that he was going to meet his soul mate the Chinese maiden he didn't believe her prediction at all he thought that it was nothing but nonsense because they aren't any Chinese in Germany however he wasn't expecting to meet a Chinese in Tokyo none the less. He ended his train of thought because he didn't wanted to think about it he decided to continue smoking the bartender then came to him.
 
“So what it Ill be pal?” the bartender said
 
“Cold beer” Hansi reply
 
The bartender nodded and pick a glass mug and a glass bottle of beer and handed it to the demon hunter.
 
“Thanks” Hansi said he pour the beer from the bottle into the glass mug and took a large sip
 
The door of the bar open the men looked at the new visitor except for Hansi who was still drinking his beer and they all gave a chuckle while some of them were whistling at the newcomer it seems the visitor was not a man the person slowly went towards Hansi who just finish drinking his beer.
 
“Should it know I find you here”
 
Hansi twitch slightly he recognize the owner of the voice and it annoy him a lot he took a quick glance to see Lum Cheng looking at him she was wearing her usual pink jacket and white skirt however she had her Chinese buns on.
 
Hansi put his cigar on his mouth” what do you want?” he said flatly
 
Before Lum Cheng could answer him a couple of men most of them were drunk have surrounded her they were all giving her dirty looks making her sick to her stomach.
 
“Hey there cutie want to go out with a real man” one of the men said while putting his arm around her shoulder
 
Hansi could easily take them out but he decided to wait a little he wanted to know Lum Cheng's skills if things turn ugly he will give her a hand.
 
Lum Cheng shrug the arm of the man” sorry I don't date pigs”
 
The man got angry along with the group” why you little” he raise his hand at her but Lum Cheng punch him sending him to the ground
 
Lum Cheng took a fighting stance” who wants some?”
 
The group went after her but she dodge all of the attack and punch and kick all of them one got a hold of her arms but she kick him between his legs the weak spot of the man he got into his knees while feeling the horrible pain. The bartender was about to stop the fight but he was in awe when he saw the Chinese sorceress in action she was beating the crap out of the men, the same man who made a move on her got up from the ground while taking the blood from his lips with his hand he was really angry.
 
“That's it no more games” he took out a pocket knife and charge at Lum Cheng who had just toss another guy to the ground
 
He charge at her with the pocket knife ready to stab her Lum Cheng looked at him but it was too late she froze before the man got close to her a quick hand grab his hand which was holding the pocket knife Lum Cheng gasp while the man looked at the one who stop his attack. Lum cheng was really surprised to see none other than Hansi who caught the hand of the man just in time, Hansi tighten his grip over the man's hand making him groan in pain and made him drop the pocket knife.
 
“Its not nice to strike a lady with a weapon” Hansi said while tightening his grip over the man's hand
 
Lum Cheng was taken back by Hansi's sudden comment and to think he called her a childish brat instead of lady she couldn't help but blush a little at his comment.
 
Hansi then shook his head” no that's not right its not nice to strike a childish brat with a knife”
 
“WHAT” Lum Cheng shouted while falling to the ground(anime style) she immediately got up and glared at Hansi(AH THAT IDIOT)
 
“DAMMIT LET GO OF MY HAND” shouted angry the man
 
“Gladly” Hansi said while releasing his grip over the man
 
“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BAR” the bartender shouted
 
The group looked at Hansi and Lum Cheng and they gulp before leaving the bar
 
“Sorry about that” Lum Cheng said to the bartender
 
“Are you kidding Im glad that you kick the crap out of those idiots thanks” the bartender said with a smile
 
Lum Cheng chuckle at the bartender's comment while Hansi took his wallet and took out some cash and leave it and the counter next to the bartender.
 
“Thanks for the drink” Hansi said as he left the bar
 
“Hey wait up” Lum Cheng said as she follow Hansi out of the bar
 
Hansi was walking the streets when Lum Cheng came to him” hey wait”
 
Hansi stop walking and looked at her” impressive you do have some nice moves after all”
 
Lum Cheng blush a little at his compliment Hansi started walking again” HEY wait I” Lum Cheng didn't finish
 
“You didn't answer my question before why are you here?” Hansi said in a serious tone
 
“Well did you find a place to stay?” Lum Cheng said in a curious tone
 
Hansi snorted” why do you want to know did you came her to gloat at me?”
 
“Hum that's a good idea but no I just want to know” Lum Cheng said honestly
 
“N….No I didn't I went through every hotel and apartment and its too expensive” Hansi said upset
 
Lum Cheng smirk” I should it know well I don't want to be the bad guy here but you should come to my apartment”
 
Hansi growl a little” I guess I have no choice”
 
“Of course you have a choice you can either live in my apartment or you can live on the streets” Lum Cheng said
 
(Living on the streets is not so bad) Hansi thought he sighed” fine lets go”
 
Lum Cheng smirk” al right lets get going”
 
The two started walking to Lum Cheng's apartment” so where do you learn to fight like that?” Hansi said
 
“My grandfather taught me martial arts besides magic you always have to be prepared” Lum Cheng said
 
Hansi nodded in understanding they continue walking
 
A few minutes later they arrived at Lum Cheng's apartment, she open the door and let Hansi who was carrying his bags. Hansi was impressed at the sight of her apartment it was very clean and well decorated all of the decorations Chinese everything from a calendar to ceramic paintings and even carpets she had a carpet on the living room and in the kitchen.
 
(And I thought she was Japanese) Hansi thought sarcastically as he saw the Chinese decorations he was going to take a step closer when Lum Cheng stop him she had a very serious looked on her face
 
“Al right Im going to lay down the rules of my apartment while you'll be staying here” Lum Cheng said she then raised a finger” ruled number one, no peeking” she glared at him” if you try to peek at me while Im in the shower Ill kick you between your legs and toss you from my apartment like bad trash got it?”
 
Hansi snorted” like Ill want to peek at you”
 
“WHAT” Lum Cheng shouted angry
 
“Why are you upset?” Hansi said puzzle
 
Lum Cheng gasp nervously” Im…not hehe(damn why was I upset do I want him to peek at me OF COURSE NOT)
 
“Well I hope you apply that ruled to you too, I don't want you to peek at me either for all I know you could be a pervert yourself”
 
“WHAT I AM NOT A PERVERT” Lum Cheng shouted in anger she then show another finger making the number tow” that's ruled number two don't tick me off if you pissed me off the same way you're doing it right now Ill kick you out in an instant got it?”
 
Hansi nodded slowly
 
“Good” Lum Cheng said she then show another finger” rule number three if you want to train do it on the roof because I will NOT allow you to do it here understand?”
 
Hansi nodded
 
“Good, and finally rule number four” Lum Cheng said she took the cigarette from Hansi's mouth making him very upset” NO smoking and NO drinking I don't care what you say I will NOT allowed you to drink or smoke in my apartment let alone in my presence got it?”
 
“What do you mean not in front of your presence?” Hansi said getting angry
 
“Simple don't smoke or drink when Im around” Lum Cheng said
 
“Does it bother you that much that I smoke and drink?” Hansi said trying to hold his anger
 
“Yes” Lum Cheng said calmly
 
“Its MY LIVER AND MY LUNGS DAMMIT” Hansi shouted
 
Lum Cheng cleared her throat while looking at him” you're breaking rule number two”
 
Hansi stop talking he didn't wanted Lum Cheng to kick him out of her apartment” fine” he said dryly
 
“Good, now Im going to change and take a shower to go to bed if you want food there's some left over of a Miso stew I left at the fridge so help yourself and don't try to eat all of the food okay you can sleep on the couch on the floor of the living room or on the chair bye and goodnight” Lum Cheng said as she left to the bathroom
 
Hansi curse under his breath(damn no smoking and no drinking this is gonna take some getting used to I have a feeling Im going to be living with her for a while not good)he looked to the direction of the bathroom where Lum Cheng went he went back to what his grandmother told him
 
(Your soul mate is the Chinese Maiden you will know its her when you meet her)
 
Hansi shook his head in anger(of course she's not my soul mate grandmother just got lucky when she said that she was Chinese its just merely an coincidence)with that thought in mind he put his bag on the couch and removed his trench coat he sited in the chair of the living room he continue to think on his thoughts as he finally drift to sleep
 
A few hours later Lum Cheng emerge from her room she was wearing her pajamas which was a long white shirt reaching her ankles and a pair of pink slippers she was thirsty so she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water she took the glass and drank it, before she headed back to her room she took a peek a the living room she saw Hansi asleep on the chair she told him to sleep. Lum Cheng couldn't help but to smile he look very cute when he was asleep she immediately shrug that thought aside that's when she notice that he was sleeping without a blanket it was cold she couldn't help but fell sorry for him. She went to her room and took one of her own blankets and wrap it around the sleeping demon hunter, she gave him one last look before heading back to her room.
 
(I told him that he could also sleep on the couch oh well its not my fault if he has a backache when he wakes up) Lum Cheng thought as she headed back to her room what she didn't know was that Hansi was awake he open one eye which was his blue eye and looked at the leaving Lum Cheng heading to her room he saw the warm blanket that he had around his body he smile a little he also shrug the thought that he was able to see trough Lum Cheng's pajamas and saw her white panties he finally drift to sleep on the warm blanket.
 
They both finally went to sleep even if it wasn't such a good way to start up and get along but who knows after all tomorrow was just another day.
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Well I think its time that I start writing on the next chapter of my Sailor Moon/Naruto crossover story it will probably be the last chapter anyway if anybody likes this story so far send me your review and comment I will really appreciate it thank you and until the next chapter.