Sister Princess Fan Fiction ❯ 10 years older ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don’t own any of these characters in this story. This story is about what would’ve happened if Wataru was 10 years older than his younger sisters and was a treasure hunter.


It was a cold and stormy night, a handsome young man was being held by two big, ugly thugs. A man walked over to him and snatched a small sack from him. He was in a suit, wearing a raincoat and a fedora. The man was in a shirt, jeans, boots, a leather jacket and a ball cap. “Once again I have to take something of mine from you Minakami.” He said.

“The statue belongs in a museum, Johnson!” SSaid Minakami.

“But, its mine. Good Bye, Dr. Minakami.” Said Johnson, Minakami attacked Johnson and grabbed on to him. Meanwhile he grabbed the statue and a lighter, “they started to tie him to a car and started to pull off.” Meanwhile Johnson was checking himself and found out that Minakami had the statue. Meanwhile he had the lighter, started to burn the rope off and was loose. “GET HIM!”

They started to chase him and he pressed a button on his watch, a brand new, custom made car came over and started to hit them. Minakami had got in to the back seat and started to drive it by remote control. It was entirely bullet proof as the bullets were bouncing off of it. He got away, the next morning there was a phone ringing in a penthouse apartment.

This is Wataru Minakami, I’m not in right now but if you leave your name, number and a brief message I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.” Meanwhile Wataru was trying his best to open the door but when he did the person hung up.

“Damn!” He swore he checked his injuries. He was bleeding, got cuts, slashes and scrapes. He started to clean up and the blood washed off of his body. Then he started to use his patented first aid spray on his arms, shoulders and legs. Then he got dressed and checked his messages.

Hi Wataru, its Gina. I was wondering, if we could see each other this weekend…-beep!-

Hey Wataru, its Laura. I was wondering, if we could see each other this weekend…-beep!-

Wataru, I’m going to have you brought up on theft charges! -beep! Message erased-

Master Wataru, its Jeeves. I have some information about your family if you would like to know. I will be home. -Beep!-” Wataru sighed and made a call to a friend.

“I need your help, could you take over my classes for today and tomorrow?” He said, “Please? You will, great thank you, thank you. I owe you big. You’ll think about it huh, okay. See ya!” He yawned and got some shut eye, later he went to the school and talked to the dean.

“This is very sudden, Dr. Minakami.” He said.

“I know its family.”

“Sigh, alright I’ll excuse you. But call if you are going to stay longer.”

“Yes sir.” Said Wataru, later he started to pack up and head for the airport. He got on the plane and started to relax. The plane landed in Tokyo and he headed for his ancestral home. He knocked on the door and Jeeves answered, Wataru hugged him tightly. “Jeeves, it’s so good to see you.”

“You too, Master Wataru.” He said they let go of each other and sat down to talk.

“So what is this about my family?” Said Wataru, “you said you have some information?”

“Yes, you see, you have 12 younger sisters.”

“12 younger sisters? What are their names?”

“I’m sorry Master Wataru, but that I don’t know.”

“Where are they?” Jeeves pulled out a map of a medium sized island on it. “They are on this island?” He nodded, “how do I get there?”

“There is a boat that normally goes out there.”

“Boat? I don’t need no stinking boat!” He laughed, “Just point me in the right direction.” So he did and started to strip and put on his scuba gear. He dove into the bay and started to swim out to the island. “Jeeves, I want you to send my things to the island after I get there.

Right away, Master Wataru.” Wataru continued to swim when all of the sudden, his left forearm started to bleeding he looked over and saw the blood floating and diluting in the water. ‘Oh crap and if there’s sharks in the water...’ He never finished the thought as he almost passed out from the loss of blood, just then someone placed a boat down in to the water where he was and helped pull him out. When he started to come to, he felt someone wrapping a tunicate around his arm.

“Are you alright?” She said Wataru started to his up and nodded his head.

“Yes thank you so much, tell me, what is your name?” He said.

“It’s Karen, nice to meet you.”

“Karen is it? Nice to meet you too, I’m Wataru Minakami.” She gasped a little, but he didn’t hear her. “If there is anything I can do to repay you for your kindness, just name it and I shall do it. Alright?” Karen nodded, hugged him and gave him a kiss. Wataru grabbed his things and started to go in to the town. He had already dried off and started to walk in to a clothing store.

He started to look for some new gear, ‘let’s see.” He pulled out a denim shirt and slacks and let it to himself when all of the sudden he had heard someone calling out to him.

“Excuse me, but could you give me a hand?” She said he looked over to her, placed the clothes down and went over to her.

“What did you need?”

“Could you zip me up, please?” So he did, “thank you.” She came out and saw him and noticed that he was in a wetsuit. “You must be cold in those; I’ll get an out fit for you.”

“No wait…” He came out in a shirt, slacks and a jacket. He looked at himself in a mirror and was impressed. “Wow, I like it brings out my eyes.”

“I think so,” she said. He paid for his clothes and they stepped out of the shop. She winked at him and then she left. Then he had looked at his watch and noticed that he had a little time to check out the campus so he did.

‘So it is all of the schools combined into one.’ Just then he heard a voice coming behind him.

“You must be Mr. Minakami.” It said, Wataru turned around and saw an elder gentleman.

“Yes sir, how can I help you?” He said.

“Its I who can help you,” the man said. “I am the dean of the school and we could use some one of your caliber working here.”

“For the college or the high school?”

“The high school, we need an English teacher.”

“I’ll be more than happy to do it.” Later he heard someone playing the piano he went in and saw her. It was Karen, she look over to him.

“That looks good on you.” She said.

“Oh, yeah thank you.”

“Would you mind going out with me?”

“Sure, no problem.” So they went to a jewelry store, “hmm I like that one.” He pointed to the left one.

“Thank you for your insight.”

“No problem, I hope the person you’re getting it for likes it.”

“Me too.” Later he was still checking out the little town he was on a train but he wasn’t the only one on it, there was another person on. She had short light brown hair and hazel eyes. She was dressed in a white shirt, a green sweater, a beige skirt, socks and sneakers.

“Are you going some where?” He said she nodded.

“I’m going to get a present for my brother whom I love very much.” She said.

“You’re getting off here?” She nodded, “HEY WE GETTING OFF!” On their way to the next stop they started talking.

“Sigh, I had a really bad day today, I was injured right? Now thinking that the injury was healed, I swam all the way to the island. I was almost there when there was blood in the water. I’ll tell ya if there were sharks, I would’ve been eaten alive.”

“Compared to your day, my day was a little better. I’m just klutzy.” She said, “But I won’t allow it to let me down. I just tell myself, ‘cheer up Kaho’ and I’ll feel better. Maybe I can cheer for you.”

“I’d like that.” He said, they got off and he started to look around some more. He went to a rental place and he got a place. It was ‘Welcome House’, he was about leave but he bumped into someone it was of a young girl. “Oh, I’m so sorry. Are you alright?” She nodded as he helped her up on her feet.

“I’m fine,” she said.

“Oh, that’s good.” He said, “Okay. Are you lost?”

“No, I’m not lost.” She said, just then Karen showed up and saw her.

“I know where she lives, I’ll take her home.” She said so she does. Then Wataru headed for the address he was given, he came up to a huge manor. He read the name over the arch.

Welcome House

“This has got to be the place.” He said, he walked ahead and knocked on the door. Only to find out that it was open and he walked right in. “Hello?” He went upstairs to a door with his name on it. “Well, looks like I was expected.” He opened the door and was welcomed by popping party favors. Popping them were the four girls he had met earlier during the day.

“Welcome home, Big Brother.” They said.

“Wait a minute, you mean you 4 are my younger sisters?”

“That’s right.”

“Well, I guess I’m going to be living with 4 cute younger sisters.” They laughed; they had dinner and started talking about their adventures.

End of chapter 1.