Sister Princess Fan Fiction ❯ 10 years older ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
next morning, Wataru was running around a park, getting some exercise. He was in a black bodysuit that nicely displayed his muscles, boots and an I-pod on his bicep. He also had a bottle of water on his hip. On one of his biceps, was a tattoo of an ‘X’ inside of a ‘D’ and the word ‘D-fye’ above it and ‘authority’ below it. ‘So I got 4 younger sisters. Younger, cute sisters. Hmm, well that only means there’s 8 more to go.’ He stopped and pulled out his water bottle and started to drink out of it.

Young women were looking at him and almost drooled at his looks. Then he squirted some of them over his head. ‘Well, I better get back.’ So he started to run back to Welcome House, once there, he saw some bags in the main hall and took them up to his room. Then he dug into one of them and got out a T-shirt, jeans, boxers and socks. He headed for the furo and took his bath, ‘I guess I just have to wait.’

Chapter 2

After he was done, Wataru went downstairs to eat breakfast. Just then, Karen walked past Wataru. “Good morning, big brother.” She said.

“Morning Karen.” Then came Kaho.

“Morning Brother,” she said as she passed by.

“Morning Kaho.” Then came Sakuya.

“Morning Dear Brother,” she said.

“Morning Sakuya.” Then came Hinako.

“Morning Bro-Bro,” she said.

“Morning Hina,” then he followed them in to the dining room inside was a huge dining table. It reminded him of an old story he remembered reading a long time ago. ‘The knights of the round table’ he was impressed by the room. “So girls, how did you sleep?” As he fixed himself a plate for breakfast.

“Peacefully,” said Karen. The others nodded, Wataru smiled.

“Well, I’m glad you slept well.” He said as he took a fork full of food and started to eat. Just then that was when the heat hit him. Just then the fork dropped from his fingers and he rushed into the kitchen to get some milk.

“Big brother, are you alright?” Said Karen.

He poured himself a tall glass of milk and started to drink it. “Ah, that was a little spicy.” He said, “But good though.” Karen tasted it and found out it was spicy.

“Did you use too much of the hot pepper, Karen?” Said Sakuya, Karen looked at her.

“You didn’t make this?” Sakuya shook her head. Later Wataru was relaxing in his room and started thinking. He went into one of his bags and pulled out a small statue of a golden idol. The idol was female, was made out of gold and platinum. It had a blessing on it, a blessing of happiness. But what Wataru didn’t know was it made the owner in to the avatar of the Lord of Desire. He laid to take a little nap, when all of the sudden sunlight hit the crystal it was holding above its head and hit Wataru covering him in a golden glow. He got a little taller and more handsome, like a dashing prince willing to do anything to make any woman happy.

About an hour later, he woke up to a strange sound, “huh?” He got up off of his bed and headed downstairs to find out what was going on. Meanwhile Kaho and the others were talking about gardening when he came down. They looked over and saw him, “did anyone hear that?” His voice was like silk, soft and deep. Sakuya looked into his eyes and almost drowned in them. He waved a hand in front of her eyes, “hello?”

“Oh, sorry dear brother.”

“Hear what?” Said Kaho.

“I don’t know, it sounded like somebody was moving something.” They heard it he started to look around the grounds. He saw some earth disturbed, like it was like someone was digging there. ‘Hmm, what the heck?’ Then he looked up and saw a tree with a few of its branches cut off with a sharp blade. ‘This is getting interesting.’ Just then he heard thunder, he looked up and saw a figure dressed in all black. She was staring in his eyes. “Whoa, she’s beautiful.” He said softly, just then Hinako grabbed on to him.

“Bro Bro,” she said and grabbed him.

“Hina,” he hugged her and he looked back but she was gone. ‘Damn!’ They went in, “girls you ready?”

“Yeah we are.” They said and they went shopping, when they came back they sat down in the dinning room and relaxed. He was pouring some of his special tea, it was a combination of rose hip, Sakura petals and mint leaves.

“I hope you like it, it was specially made.” They took a sip and they enjoyed it. “What do you think, good huh?”

“It is delicious.” Said Karen, just then they heard the noise again. Just then they saw an image and the window opened. A cute young woman appeared she was in roller skating gear and sunglasses.

“Hi big bro,” she said and one of the windows gave way. She started to fall out of it; Wataru was quick on the draw. He pulled out a whip and cracked it, it wrapped around her waist she was pulled to him. She held on to him.

“You alright?” He said she nodded.

“Thanks big bro.” The window was about to hit and someone cut it in half. They looked over and saw a young woman dressed in a pink kimono with a blue hakuma with a pole arm.

“I am embarrassed for doing that in front of beloved brother.” She said in a German accent. She had long black hair in a ponytail and brown eyes. Then a dog came in and behind him was another cute woman with dark brown hair and eyes. She was dressed in a yellow blouse and a black dress she was also wearing glasses.

“Oh I am so happy to see brother mine.” She said, and then there were lights coming from the table. She was dressed in the hat and cloak, she took them off. She was dressed in a violet suit with a blouse; she had red-violet hair.

“Hello brother darling.” She said Wataru just gulped.

“Would you guys mind introducing yourselves?” He asked politely.

“Of course, I am Haruka. I enjoy dancing and floral arrangement; I am very proficient with the pole arm and bow. I am very pleased to meet beloved brother.”

“I’m Mamoru, as you can see I enjoy sports and the great outdoors.”

“I am Marie, I am pleased to meet you brother mine. This is Michael.”

“Its nice to meet you, brother darling. I am Chikage.” Just then everyone started talking and enjoying themselves. Wataru then had a question.

“Uh, anybody made breakfast this morning?”

“I couldn’t have.” Said Marie.

“No, I didn’t.” Said Mamoru.

“Neither did I.” Said Haruka.

Chikage didn’t answer and Sakuya just shrugged.

“Mystery time.” He said, “8 so far.”

“Huh?” Said Karen.

“The bedrooms are on the second floor, right?” They nodded and he went upstairs, he took a flashlight and started searching for the other 4. Just then he heard something.

“Help me.” It was weak but he followed it.

“Hello?” He heard the moans again, just then he opened the door and found them. 4 young women tired and weak. He quickly turned on a light and tried to help them, “are you guys alright?”

“Help us,” said a young woman dressed like an English detective. She had light brown hair in twin pigtails.

“Alright, hang on I’ll help you. KAREN, get me 4 glasses of milk QUICK!” So she and Kaho ran up with some milk. Wataru gave them some milk. “Here you go, just sip it.” He gently lifted the girl up against himself.

“Are you alright?” She nodded, “come on. Let’s go downstairs,” so they went downstairs. “Okay, now there’s 12. Introduce yourselves, to me.”

“I’m Shirayuki, call me Princess. I was the one that cooked this morning.” Said a cute young woman with lavender hair in curls. A blue bow in her hair, dressed in a pink dress with a blue apron she hugged him tightly. “I’m sorry for making it too spicy.” He chuckled.

“Don’t worry, it was good.” He said, “Very good.”

“I’m Yotsuba; I’ll check brother dearest’s heart.” She said.

“I like the little Sherlock Holmes look. Is that what you want to be?”

“Well, I guess I would.”

“You know I could’ve really used you.” They laughed, next came a young woman that looked like Mamoru, she was dressed in a green jumpsuit and had goggles on her head.

“I’m Rin Rin; I can give you tech advice, at brother/ sister rates.” She said he started laughing.

“I can afford it, I might need you.”

“Huh?”

“I have plans for a computerized home, if I provide you with the equipment, would you help me?”

“What type of equipment are we talking about?” Wataru pulled out a small marble, sat it on the table and tapped a button on top of it. It the blue prints for the house and it looked real.

“Equipment that can do this. Uh, I’ve got about 10 doctorate degrees that can prove I can do this. I invented my own stuff too everything is coming wait ‘til you see it.” Then it was time for the little one, she had light blue hair and dressed in a Victorian gown with a parasol.

“I am Aria, Mon Frere.”

“Nice to meet you Aria.” ‘Well, that’s 12.’ Then Rin Rin asked him something.

“Do you want me to do the programming?”

“Yeah, just let me do the hard stuff and you handle the programming.”

“You’re on!”

End for now.