Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ as the darkness falls ❯ chapter 2 ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: As the Darkness Falls/ Part 2

Pairing: RuHana, FujiHanamichi for now

Rating: PG13 for now

Author: Harsha

This is an AU fic.

Finally Kaede's patience snapped. He grabbed the brown eyed man by his arm and shoved him against the tree. His eyes fell on the hood covering the man's face and he pulled it down. He almost gasped in disbelief when he saw the brown-eyed man's face uncovered. Bright red bangs tumbled about his face in sexy waves and fell until his chin. The silky red locks framed a heart shaped face and the redhead had pale gold skin that was a shade or two darker than his own. He also had pouty, red, rosebud lips that were extremely luscious. Kaede rasped out, "Who are you? What are you doing in my garden?" The redhead replied softly, "Hanamichi is my name. I am the new gardener here." Kaede arched an eyebrow, "A gardener? You do not look like a gardener to me." Hanamichi's eyes narrowed, "I am not lying!" He pushed Kaede away from him and turned to leave. Kaede muttered, "I'll find out who you really are , Hanamichi!" He watched the crimson haired man walk away before turning around and heading back to the palace.

Hanamichi fumed internally. That man was really annoying. It wasn't as if he had done something wrong. He had just been sitting in the garden watching the scenery around him. He sighed in frustration as he slowly strolled to his cottage. Since he had taken up the post of the gardener, he had been given a cottage to live in. It was small but extremely cosy. Hanamichi loved the privacy that he got. He had a lot of secrets and the fewer people he knew, the better for him. The Prince had hit the nail on the head when he said that Hanamichi didn't look like a gardener. The truth was that he, Hanamichi Sakuragi was a Dark Lord. They were supernatural beings who were crosses between angels and vampires. They had wings like angels and fangs like vampires. Their beauty was incomparable when they revealed their true form and their powers were unstoppable. Hanamichi was one of the royals'. His father was the current king and he was to become the new king as soon as he finished his 3 year quest. All the Dark Lord's lived in Juansels, a city that was not visible to the human eye. Hanamichi's master, Lord Anzai, had told him that in his three year quest, he must learn how to fit in with humans and make friends with them. Making friends was easy but trusting them was difficult. There were a lot of bounty hunters who were after the Dark Lords'. Many people wanted to obtain the powers' that the Dark Lords' had. The bounty hunters were extremely ruthless and accurate in detecting Dark Lords. Hanamichi had to be extremely careful not to blow his cover.

Hanamichi stripped of his cloak and unbuttoned his shirt. Pulling it off, he balled it up and threw it on a chair. He stood in front of his fireplace and took in the warmth from the glowing fire. Suddenly, a dark shadow emerged behind Hanamichi. He turned around and found himself face to face with Fujima Kenji, a Dark Lord who also had royal blood. Fujima licked his lips in anticipation as he eyed the Hanamichi's bare chest. God, Hanamichi was utterly exquisite and Fujima wanted to make him his. The redheaded man stared warily at Kenji, " Fujima-san, what are you doing here? Is there something wrong with Father?" Kenji took one step closer to Hanamichi and replied, " No, everythings fine. I just came to see you. How have you been?" Hanamichi looked puzzled, " What do you care? You barely know me." Kenji smiled and said, " Of course I care Hana-chan. You do realize that once you finish your quest, you have to choose a mate." Hanamichi muttered, " Yeah, I know but I don't see what that has to do with you." Kenji walked up to Hanamichi and roughly pushed him against the wall. Hanamichi was so startled that he had no time to react. The next thing he knew, Fujima was kissing him. Fujima pressed his lips hungrily against Hanamichi's. He groaned in delight at the sweetness of the redhead's lips. He tried to probe Sakuragi's mouth, but the redhead refused to part his lips. Kenji slid his hands down the beautiful man's bare chest and into the waistband of his pants. Sakuragi realized what he was going to do and shoved him away.

Kenji eyed the redhead in his disheveled state. Hanamichi's hair was mussed, his cheeks flushed and his lips were a blaring shade of red. Kenji felt his lust for the boy rise as he watched the redhead's chest heave for oxygen. His light blue eyes trailed over the pale gold skin of Hanamichi's torso and he smiled predatorily at Hanamichi before whispering, " Till next time Hana." He then disappeared into thin air.