Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ When enemies become friends ❯ 05: Akita match ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Revised by Meeksins, 290409.
 
Disclaimer: I didn't create SLAM DUNK much less own it (- _-;). If I did, I would have continued the SD series and make Sakuragi and Rukawa (as well as the rest of the players) become the best of the best of players the world had ever seen.
05: Akita match
The night before the match...
"Five more shots to go", yelled Sakuragi happily almost bouncing around like a happy kid on Christmas day.
Rukawa, who was at the sidelines watching his progress with his 3 pointers, just slightly rolled his eyes at the display. However, he had to admit yet again, the guy really was a terror and understood now partially why Anzai sensei thought him to be what he was despite how the idiot acted like most of the time.
Indeed, Sakuragi was making progress. With each shot he made, it went right through the net. Rukawa wondered what lucky star that he was born under. He did not believe much in luck but then again he didn't really believe Sakuragi to have a real talent in the sport either.
"One more shot to go!" yelled Sakuragi at the top of his lungs.
Rukawa sighed. `The idiot never can control his voice', he thought with irritation.
But he could. In fact, when he concentrated in doing his last shot, he was so quiet that Rukawa could only hear the crickets chirping in that night outside the indoor court.
He watched Sakuragi execute the last shot and shook his head knowing that the ball will, without a doubt, go through the net.
`Do'aho'.
The ball went right through.
“YOSH!”, yelled Sakuragi in triumph and was laughing his insane laughter off.
"Urusee, do'aho", said Rukawa, but of course Sakuragi ignored him.
Rukawa shook his head slightly before he turned and went off.
"Oi, Rukawa!"
"Nanda?" said Rukawa, still walking away without turning back.
"I'll make that shot tomorrow and don't forget!"
Rukawa gave out a small sigh then turned around. "You don't forget or temme korosu (or I'll kill you)".
But Sakuragi was not threatened instead he laughed insanely. "You're talking to a tensai here, kitsune!"
Rukawa ignored him and went off.
"Oyasumi! (Good night!)"
***
The big day has arrived...
Morning.
"NYA HA HA!" laughed Sakuragi loudly and insanely (as usual) the next morning when they started their light warm up work out session before they went off for their next match.
"Now what?" said Kiyota more than irritated at the red head's sudden burst of laughter although it was not anything unusual. He glared at the red head and said to the nearest person beside him, "Has anyone bothered to get a professional psychiatrist for that forever baka?"
Jin, who was the one beside him, looked up and looked at him with a puzzled expression on his face. "Who needs a psychiatrist?"
Kiyota sighed in exasperation and gestured towards Sakuragi. "Who else? That Akage saru over there".
Jin frowned as he looked over at the red head who was still laughing loudly and saw Akagi and Uozumi on the verge of bashing his grass like head off.
"Is there something wrong with his mind?" asked Jin.
"Is there ...", Kiyota looked at him as if he was the one out of his mind. "Can't you see that the guy is in serious need of a shrink?".
"He looks perfectly healthy and normal as usual to me".
Kiyota groaned in exasperation.
Sendoh laughed.
"You know Kiyota, Sakuragi does look healthy but I see your point. Though, I don't think he needs a shrink".
"You have got to be kidding".
"Looks like he's up to something", commented Miyagi.
"Yare, yare. Whenever he laughs like that there's bound to be something up in that mind of his", said Mitsui, dryly.
"I thought he always laughs like that", pointed out Jin.
"Not like that", said Miyagi jerking his thumb toward his back in Sakuragi's direction.
"Ah", said Mitsui nodding his head in agreement.
"Look, Akagi-san and Uozumi-san's going to bash his head", said Kiyota, snickering.
"Mah. Mah", said Sendoh shaking his head as he too witnessed the volcanic eruption flowing from both captains.
But then...
Rukawa happened to pass by Sakuragi who was still laughing like a hyena. The raven head puffed out an exasperated little sigh and said in his usual low and cool voice but it was enough for all of them to hear.
"Temme korosu if you don't play your part later, do'aho", he said before walking away from him to do some warming up of his own.
Almost immediately, Sakuragi stopped laughing and yelled back at him. "You too, kitsune!".
After that, he did some serious work out all the while hardly making a sound or complaint much less a laugh.
Needless to say, Akagi and Uozumi did not get a chance to bash his head much to Kiyota's disappointment.
Sendoh, on the other hand, looked genuinely puzzled at the exchange that he, like the others, had heard. "You're right. Something is up. Not only with Sakuragi himself but also with Rukawa".
"Ah", said Hanagata who had appeared beside him. "I'm sure that it's none of our business but aren't those two supposed to kill each other one way or another?".
Fukuda nodded and silently, looking as puzzled as everyone else, said "They're supposed to".
Kiyota shook his head. "I think I'll never understand those two".
"Nai, nai", agreed Sendoh with a half somewhat amused grin. "I think all of us will never do".
***
Fifteen minutes till the game starts and all of them, 20 members altogether that represented the Kanagawa prefecture team, were in the locker room that were provided for them.
In five minutes, they would go out into the indoor court stadium and have what looked to be their most challenging match yet.
"Listen, minna (everyone)", said Taoka sensei motioning for all of them to circle over the three coaches. "We've worked long and hard for these past months since we entered this tournament...”
"... and you all should remember that no matter how strong the opponent is, you are stronger", finished Takato sensei with a grin.
"Right", said Taoka sensei slightly annoyed that the other sensei had taken his line.
"Well then, ganbatte yo, minna!" said Takato sensei.
"OH!"
"Who's going to win this game!", said Taoka sensei.
"We are!"
"Yosh! That's the spirit!"
Anzai Sensei, on the other hand, just chuckled at the enthusiasm and spirit of everyone in the room.
"Sa", he said, standing up. "Let's go".
***
"So we meet again, Akagi", said the number seven player, Kawata (from Sannoh who was also the current number one centre in the nation) to Akagi baring his teeth in a mocking sneer. "I didn't think you'd be one of the players chosen to represent your prefecture".
All of the players were in their starting positions and were ready to do war with their opponents the second the referee blew the whistle.
The starting members of the Kanagawa prefectural team were Akagi, Fujima, Ikegami, Fukuda and Kiyota.
Akagi, though not visibly, tensed at his mocking words. He glared at him and growled, "Yeah, right. Same with you, my friend".
"Che", scoffed Kawata at his retaliation.
Both then visibly tensed when the referee came over to stand between them, holding the ball high in the air.
"We'll win this time, Akagi. Keep that in mind", said Kawata just as the referee was about to throw the ball upwards.
"Che!" said Akagi as both of them jumped up high in the air in pursuit of the ball. "You keep this in mind, Kawata", both of their outstretched hands almost reaching the ball. "We are the ones who will win this game".
With that, Akagi immediately reached for the ball at an incredible height.
"Fujima!" he roared as he smashed his palm like a batting ram against the ball to his teammate's side.
The ball zoomed in an orange blur like lightning towards the light brown haired point guard who was ready to receive the expected throw.
"YOSH!", yelled Fujima the second the ball touched his hands. "SOKKO (Fast break), MINNA!".
"HO!".
And they were off.
The first half of the game went in a blur with the Kanagawa team almost scoring the first score in the first minute but unfortunately was stopped in the last second by Kawata who was in full steam. Needless to say, the other prefectural team had made the points first.
They were only in the first half of the game, with only few of the best players from both teams involved in it, and yet the game was already as tough as hell.
However, the player from both teams who had yet to have their turn in the game could not wait to play in the second half which was bound to be twice or even thrice as tough as the first half.
When the first half ended, the score between both teams were 57 (Kanagawa) to 65 (Akita).
Kanagawa was behind by 8 points.
***
At Shohoku's bench...
"Not bad, Fujima, Miyagi", said Maki giving each of them a high five. "Leave the rest to us".
"Ah", said Sendoh grinning and who also exchanged high fives with them.
"Make sure you do a good job at it", said Fujima to Maki in a challenging tone.
Maki laughed. "Count on it".
"One advice though", said Miyagi towelling his sweaty head. "Don't ever let your guards down. The guys especially the point getters are tough".
"Ah", said Sendoh solemnly with a grin. "Wakatayorou".
***
"That Kawata guy is one tough and annoying fellow", said Hanagata as he and the other three centres walked together like the rest towards their locker room.
"Ah", agreed Akagi. "You are not kidding".
"Has he always been like that?" asked Uozumi who had not had his turn in the first half.
"Iie", replied Akagi shaking his head slightly and frowned. "He was even worse when we had a game with them in the last IH games".
"You think we're going to face him again in the second half?", asked Takesago who was also like Uozumi.
"Definitely".
***
"Hey, what the heck is the matter with Mitsui-san?" asked Hasegawa.
Mitsui was lying flat, face down on the floor of the locker room, appearing to be completely immobile.
Miyagi shrugged and simply said, "He's dead".
"I feel like I want to join him too", said Ikegami slumping on a nearby bench. "I seriously don't think I've anymore energy left. Playing defence against them was hell".
"Looks like Mitsui-san's not the only on who's dead", said Sendoh as he watched, in amusement, at Fukuda who was swaying like a drunk as he walked into the locker room and fell down like a tree flat on his side with a faint thud. "It must have been one hell of a game just now".
"No kidding", said Takano dryly and wearily who was leaning against the wall of the lockers for support. "I just went in to play for five minutes and went out like a squashed melon".
"What are you talking about?", said Miyamasu tiredly. "I didn't even last for two minutes and was already rolled over by a bulldozer flat like an American pancake by the time I went out of the game".
"Ok, boys, let's just stop complaining, shall we? We've got only less than fifteen minutes till the second half starts so let's join our heads together and make up some good plans", said Takato sensei, waving his ever present fan in front of his face.
"Are we all here?", asked Taoka sensei, counting everyone's head.
Then...
"Where's Sakuragi, Kiyota and Rukawa?".
***
Kiyota, though dead tired from the game, was quietly spying on Sakuragi and Rukawa, who were outside the locker room in the hallway. They were unbelievably (at least in Kiyota's opinion) talking to each other about something.
"It's our turn afterwards, so you better not mess up, do'aho", said Rukawa, giving him a searing glare that he meant business. "Or else like I told you before I'll temme korosu (I'll kill you)".
Sakuragi sighed in exasperation then snickered. "Never thought you'd ever depend on me, kitsune".
"Whoever said I was depending on you? Che. You know I can do much better than you do do'aho".
"Nandato?!".
"Don't waste it. Oh, yeah. Don't forget to get the rebounds either, though you're an idiot all the time, the rebounds will be easy enough for you".
"DID YOU JUST INSULT ME, KITSUNE?!".
"Of course", came the dry reply.
"TEMME!".
"Save your energy, `aho. Or you'll never get it".
Sakuragi stopped his advance of murdering him right the and there.
Kiyota who was not far away from them couldn't help but be puzzled by his unusual reaction.
"Che", said Sakuragi through gritted teeth. "What are you talking about, kitsune? I've got bottomless energy and you know it!".
"Really?".
Sakuragi looked like he might just wring his neck but managed, to Kiyota's surprise, to hold back.
"I just realized something", said Sakuragi suddenly looking puzzled. "Since you are one of the 'blankest' person I've ever known, how in hell are you going to accomplish the deal we agreed upon?".
`Deal?', thought Kiyota puzzled. `What the heck are they talking about? What deal? They couldn't have made a deal! If it is though, what the heck is it?'.
"What do you mean by I'm the 'blankest' person, do'aho?", murmured Rukawa dangerously.
But Sakuragi did not seem to notice this fact. He shrugged. "I meant that you don't react most of the time".
"Like you, you mean?", he murmured in that still dangerous tone of voice. "Of course I don't, `aho. Besides, I'm no idiot like you. I have my own way of doing it".
`Doing what 'it'?', Kiyota thought with irritated impatience as his curiosity accelerated.
"How?".
"Like I'm going to tell you", muttered Rukawa as he went inside the locker room.
"Oi, Rukawa! Tell me how you're to going do it! OI!", said Sakuragi coming after Rukawa with his fist waving at him as if he wanted to beat the crap out of him if he did not answer his question.
After a minute or two, Kiyota followed them inside.
`What the heck are those two up to?', he wondered.
***
"FIGHT!".
"Ho!".
"FIGHT!"
"Ho!".
"FIGHT!"
"HO!!!".
"My, aren't we spirited today", commented Anzai Sensei with his infamous Santa Claus chuckle.
"Of course they are, Anzai sensei. They have to after all beat the possibly best team the nation has ever seen", said Taoka sensei.
"Ah...”.
"I agree", said Takato sensei. He waved his favourite fan in front of his face. "I'm glad that they are not intimidated by their power though".
Taoka sensei nodded his head in agreement at the other sensei's words.
"Iie", said the quiet old man who sat in between the two coaches and who were taken aback, surprised at his disagreement.
"Nanda?", asked Taoka sensei.
"They are intimidated by their power", said Anzai sensei.
"Eh?"
"Sa"
"Nani?"
"Never mind how come, Taoka sensei and Takato sensei. Fact is it does not matter if they are intimidated or not".
"Nandato?"
The white haired sensei just smiled.
"Our boys are strong. That's enough for them to go through any obstacle they may encounter including this one".
"Soka.."
***
"Yo. Didn't expect you to still be here", said the still currently best high school player in the nation, Sawakita Eiji.
They both faced each other in their starting positions with Sawakita smiling at Rukawa apparently delighted at having to face and compete with him again. Rukawa just frowned at him coolly apparently not impressed by the other player's greeting.
"Che", said Rukawa in that cool low voice of his but did not say anything else.
"The last time we had a match together, I thought you said something about going to the U.S.", said Sawakita referring to their conversation back at the time they had a match together at Inter-High.
Rukawa slightly raised an eyebrow. "Is that all that you can remember?".
Sawakita frowned then looked thoughtfully at him. "Soka. You also said that you'll go there after you beat me".
Coolly, Rukawa replied an affirmative. "Exactly".
The answer made Sawakita grin. He had always loved challenges and this one was no less.
"Your team winning the game against us last time didn't convince you that you had beaten me?".
"Che, baka", muttered Rukawa, in slight irritation. "Whoever said anything about me being unconvinced that I've beaten you? Besides we never did settle it, did we?".
Sawakita grinned. "Ah".
From beside him, the best point guard high school player, Fukatsu who was guarded by Maki said, "Sawakita, let's go".
Sawakita gave him thumbs up and a grin. "Oh, yeah. Let's beat them up!".
***
"Nandato!", growled Sakuragi hearing Sawakita's insulting words. He shook his fist at the player and yelled, "Not on your life, baldie!".
"SAKURAGI! Mind on the game!", Akagi roared from the bench, his fists waving like a baseball bat. He was also being restrained, with every difficulty, by the other Kanagawa basketball members.
Sakuragi winced at his captain's roar. "Wakatayorou, Gori!".
Kiyota who was also at the bench was trying hard not to laugh at the scene that the Shohoku captain was making.
"Do'aho! What the hell are you doing? The game's on!", said Rukawa, chasing after a blurry figure that had past right beside him.
"Nani?!", yelled Sakuragi outraged at whoever had just past him. He zoomed at the blurry figure. "I'll get you for that!".
***
At the bench...
Almost everyone at the bench except Anzai sensei looked blankly at them.
"Ooookk...", said Mitsui who had just come back from the dead looking just as pale as a zombie from the exertion of the play in the first half. He turned to the person beside him and said slowly, "I'm still alive, right? Or am I still in the dead world? Because I could've sworn Rukawa had actually yelled at Sakuragi...".
Miyagi who was the one sitting beside him and had his eyes as big and round as saucers and his jaw hanging off its hinges could not even form a word.
Sendoh, on the other hand, after a moment of shock, laughed.
"The guy can actually yell", said Sendoh bemused, shaking his head. "No wonder though. That's Sakuragi he's yelling at. Nobody is that immune to his outrageous behaviour".
"You mean baka behaviour", said Akagi who had also recovered from his shock and now looked more than a little bit disbelieving.
While the other players who were on the bench and had their part in the play earlier in the first half, except for Maki, Uozumi and Jin who were in the game were either still in shock at the unusual display or they had just realized that Rukawa was like any other human being, one who has his own style of showing his emotions, be they be of annoyance or whatever.
There was only one player who acted out of character on the bench. The person who was supposed to be the one who would comment or rather make an immediate opinion of 'outrageous disbelief' on Rukawa's unusual act of yelling. However, only Sendoh had noticed this slight.
Sendoh looked and studied Kiyota's quiet form thoughtfully with a twitch of a smile at the ends of his lips, starting yet again to feel amused at something. With one of his eyebrows rising following his amusement, he said to Kiyota who was sitting beside him and who was frowning and watching the game with his complete attention.
"Nanda? Don't you have a comment on that, Kiyota-kun?", said Sendoh, grinning as Kiyota seemed to jump, startled, when he realized that Sendoh was talking to him.
He turned blankly at him looking distracted and said, "Nani? Gomen. I didn't catch what you said".
At this Sendoh became more amused and grinned. Then with a careless shrug, he said, "Nothing, actually. It wasn't anything important".
Again, Kiyota gave him a blank look although there was a reflection of slight puzzlement in his eyes before he turned back to watch the game in silence which was pretty unusual for Kiyota since in every game, whether it was a practice game or an actual game, he would make some sort of noise, of which a couple of his favourites were hysterical laughter and outraged shouts.
Sendoh turned to watch the game but he couldn't help feeling that something was up, not only with Sakuragi and Rukawa but also with Kiyota himself.
***
It was bad.
It was really, really bad.
And that's not the end of it.
Because things were going to get much worse than that.
Ten minutes left on the clock till the end of the second half and the end of the game.
The end of their last game.
Because their score was going nowhere near anywhere.
67 (Kanagawa)
100 (Akita)
This time for sure no miracle was going to help them since it sure as hell look pretty obvious that they were nowhere else to go but get doomed.
Correction, they were already doomed.
Besides, the players of the other team were just too much to bear with.
At first the game went on well enough even though for the first few minutes of the game neither of the teams could gain any scores as both teams refused to let the other gain entry of each of their territories. But after that, the game slowly but gradually changed with Akita scoring first.
But then the Kanagawa team was not to be left behind as they raced against the other team with matching speed and skill. Eventually, less than five minutes later, each of the teams had tied their score with Rukawa and Sawakita as the biggest point getters for each team.
However after that, the Kanagawa players began to make some mistakes.
Maki who was still playing as a point guard that time was over used and his stamina was nearly expired. Guarding Fukatsu, the best high school point guard in the nation, was not helping matters either.
His exhaustion was beginning to wear him down and his weariness was especially obvious when he made one but fatal mistake.
He had actually wanted to make a pass to Rukawa by slipping sleekly under Fukatsu's lowered arms in front of him to break the strong defence barrier when his legs had suddenly gave way and he fell head on like a bull towards Fukatsu.
Needless to say, he was charged with intentional foul. Because of that the ball was in their opponent's possession and they gained a couple of free throws.
It was a shock for the Kanagawa team since Maki rarely made mistakes and when he did it was not anything as serious as this.
The senseis of the Kanagawa team had to pull him out of the game then because it was obvious that he was not in any condition to play anymore.
Sendoh replaced Maki which was as well since Sendoh was one of the few who were still fresh and had not had a turn in the game.
Maki was not the only one who had to be replaced.
Uozumi had unbelievably made a series of fouls with most of them caused by his impatient nature and temper. He simply was not Kawata's match both in skills and patience. Kawata, on the other hand, had hardly used much of his skills around the big guy. He had but only to taunt him mercilessly and make him so angry that he was charged with a foul of unsportsmanship and was kicked out of the game.
Akagi replaced Uozumi who got an earful from him as if it was not bad enough that he got kicked out and humiliated. His own sensei was also not to be left behind in yelling at him half to death.
Jin also had to be replaced. He did not do anything wrong exactly though he was almost as tired as his comrade, Maki. No. It was just that his 3 pointer skills were not getting anywhere near the net. He was too closely and tightly guarded by this humongous and tall player who should have been a sumo wrestler than a basketball player. When he did shoot, however, it was either that it did not get anywhere in mid air or there were just too many hands at the net waiting eagerly to either snatch or smash it away like a bat on a baseball hitting it for homerun.
Kiyota replaced Jin despite his own weariness bearing down on him. Actually, someone else was supposed to fill in the shoes for Jin but Kiyota had wanted, no...begged the senseis so that he'd be the one to replace him. With some reluctance and hesitance, they eventually gave in and allowed him in the game.
Only two players were not replaced.
Sakuragi Hanamichi and Rukawa Kaede.
Needless to say, Kanagawa's mistakes gave every advantage there was to Akita with Sawakita again scoring most of the points, more than half the score, and Kawata bearing as the second biggest point getter.
Of course, throughout the whole game Rukawa stood out and so did the rest of the team members of the Kanagawa team as well as the Akita team displaying their ever incredible and amazing skills.
Except, however and curiously enough, for a certain flaming red head.
***
In the audience, on the front row of the seats sat Sakuragi's gundam, Haruko and her two friends.
They had been cheering, as always in every game, throughout the play as loud and as supportive as the rest of the people in the enormous basketball indoor court stadium.
However, the gundam members felt that something was missing in the picture where Sakuragi was concerned.
Youhei was the first one to make a comment on it.
He nudged Takamiya who was sitting beside him and who was bashing some empty bottles on the rail in front of them making as much noise as they possibly could said, "Takamiya, something's up with Sakuragi. He's not acting much like himself at all".
"WHAT?!", said Takamiya cupping his ear because he couldn't hear a thing about what Youhei had said. "DID YOU SAY SOMETHING, YOUHEI? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE NOISE AROUND HERE!"
Youhei had to rub his own ears since Takamiya had directly yelled into them. Youhei sighed in exasperation then grabbed hold of Takamiya's ear, pulled it towards him ignoring his yells of pain and repeated what he had said to him.
"NOW YOU MENTION IT HE IS ACTING NOTHING LIKE HIMSELF ALTHOUGH I HAVE TO SAY HE IS DOING QUITE A GOOD JOB IN THE GAME. I MEAN HIM BEING NOT KICKED FOR HIS FOULS. BY THE WAY, HOW MANY FOULS DID HE GET ANYWAY?"
Youhei feeling more than annoyed now not only because he knew that he was going to get deaf soon if Takamiya continued to yell like he couldn't hear a thing to what he was saying but also with his no sense of indiscretion of what he was saying.
Haruko was sitting just beside him and Youhei did not want her to hear about what they were saying and get unnecessarily worried.
Youhei slapped the back of Takamiya's head, though not so hard, and told him to shut up and speak as quietly and discretely as possible so as not to worry Haruko.
"Itai!", said Takamiya holding the back of his stinging head. "You could've just told me to keep quiet".
Takamiya spread Youhei's remark to Okosu and Noma then wanting their opinions on it.
"Yeah. You're right. I knew that something was missing besides him not getting out of the court because of his fouls. By the way, how many fouls did he get?".
"That's just what I was wondering but I've lost track of it", said Takamiya.
"Hmm", said Noma scratching his head. "Has he got something in mind do you think?"
"Well, if he does I hope he does it sometime soon because it sure does not look too good for the Kanagawa team right now", said Youhei glancing at the scoreboard which still showed the Kanagawa's stagnant score in contrast to the increasing score of the opponent's team.
***
Haruko, who was oblivious to the gundam's discussion of Sakuragi, was silently trying to hold back her tears which had been trying to come out since the moment the Kanagawa team fell back.
Through unshed tears, she saw a blurred version of the game. She saw all of it as if it was in slow motion. She especially paid close attention to her onisan who was struggling to get a hold up of the team and the situation around him. His expression of determination and stubbornness of not wanting to yet be defeated in the game only made her tears want to come out more. She bit her lower lip and tried to calm down. It would not do any good if she cried right now when she should be giving support to her brother who loved basketball more than anything like herself.
She shut her eyes tightly not caring the one tear that had successfully slide down her cheek and clasped both of her hands in prayer and prayed in her heart. 'Please, help my onisan throughout this game, lord. Please', whispered her heart.
She then opened her eyes and immediately her eyes fell upon another wholly different subject. Though, she visibly brightened by just looking at him she also wanted to cry for him because she knew how important this game was to him like her onisan.
Staring at Rukawa with the beginnings of teary eyes, she clasped her hands together even harder and whispered under her breath the same prayer as she did for her onisan's.
Then last but not least, her eyes searched through the crowd of players in the basketball court for a certain someone.
`There he is', thought Haruko with a small affectionate smile for her close friend although he did not see it.
He was standing near the goal post as he like everybody else waited for the other player who was given a chance at a free throw. He was looking pretty tense and concentrated.
Clasping her hands together but not so hard now and in fact in a relaxed hold, she bowed her head on her clasped hands and said a silent prayer with all her heart.
After her last prayer she felt much better because she knew that her prayer would be answered.
Whispers...
`Lord, please...'
`I have always have faith with you. Please, help me now. Help my friend succeed throughout this game please...'
`Please...'
`I ask you this once because...'
`I trust my friend as much as I trust you...'
`Because he is Sakuragi Hanamichi..'.
`The saviour that you had helped me choose'
`Please...'
`Let miracles happen today'
###END OF CHAPTER###
Thank you for taking the time reading this fic ^-^.
My mail's yuki_ne@hotmail.com. Ya know what to do. ^_~