Slam Dunk Fan Fiction ❯ Your Girl ❯ Meeting!!? ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Your Girl

Sodina: Hello everyone! I would like you to meet Rinah Shinzetsu!

Rinah: Hello! Nice to meet you everyone *smiles* *Rukawa pops in*

Rukawa:…

Sodina: Hello Rukawa I want you to meet Rinah your leading lady in this story

Rinah: *blush furiously*

Rukawa: *stares mouth open wide and faint*

Sodina: *sweat dropped* umm… Rinah could you wake Rukawa up

Rinah: *wakes Rukawa Up but Rukawa sees her and fainted again*

Sodina: *sigh* guys… So we'll just have to go on with the story ok…

Chapter One: Meeting...

"Good morning class we have a new student today" said their teacher and everybody started whispering but one who was sleeping and snoring. "Her name is Rinah Shinzetsu" their teacher said and then the door opened to reveal a beautiful young lady with auburn long hair and with fiery red eyes, her skin was quite pale and her lips were pinkish red that was so soft, her figure was of a grown woman that made her even more attractive.

All the guys and even some of the girls gaped at her in shock as she walked in front of the class. "Hello! My names Rinah Shinzetsu but you can call me Rin if you'd like and I would like it if we will all be friends" she said smiling at them sweetly and the guys were nodding their heads vigorously and the girls were smiling at her but one snickered and Rin looked to see a girl about her age with long lavender hair and with lavender eyes as well and for Rin's opinion she's really beautiful.

"Ms. Shinzetsu please sit down next to Mr. Rukawa" their teacher said and then Rin looked at her questioningly and asked "Umm… Ms. Sasaki who is Mr. Rukawa" she asked politely. "The one who's sleeping" she said a bit angrily. Then she walked to the seat next to the sleeping guy and sat down.

"So class we will be study" Ms. Sasaki stopped and stared at Rin shock written all over her face and the class saw this and looked at Rin and has the same expression as they saw what Rin was trying to do. Rin was waking up Rukawa! The Rukawa who don't want to be disturbed when sleeping because he will definitely do something that makes you in pain even if you're a girl but no one dared to stop her.

`What the hell! Didn't I made it clear that no one will disturbed me when I'm sleeping' he thought angrily and was now going to strangle the person who had awakened him but when he lift his head he saw an angel… Rin was having a hard time waking this guy up and was surprised when the guy lifted his head and was glaring at her at first but was now staring at her.

"Hello I'm Rinah Shinzetsu but you can call me Rin… I'm so sorry for bothering your sleep but I'm just worried about you getting detention" Rin said with real worry in her eyes and Rukawa looked at her unbelievingly.

`How could she be worried about me when she doesn't know a thing about me' he thought really confused. "…" Rukawa looked at her again and noticed she has the most amazing eyes he had ever seen, red and fiery and soft pink lips that was so inviting. "Umm… so Mr. Rukawa please don't sleep in class ok coz' you might get detention ok…" said Rin with hope in her eyes and Rukawa quickly nodded at her and she smiled sweetly at him and he then blush but the blush soon went away.

The class look really, really startled because the Rukawa who doesn't want to be awaken had been awaken with no reaction that he was going to kill someone and he had just followed the girl's request and everybody thought `What's with the new girl'.

Sodina: This is the end of the first chapter and I hope you enjoyed it

Rinah: And pls. read and Review

Rukawa… *still faint*

Sodina: *sweat drops* umm… pls. readers and reviewers help me out to decide what's going to happen…

Rinah: A: A guy would want me and Rukawa will definitely be jealous and almost strangles the guy

Rukawa was now awake

Sodina: B: Rukawa was just walking until he bumped into someone and then bends down to help her out but accidentally someone had pushed him and had kissed the person and the person was Rinah.

Rinah and Rukawa: *blush as red as a tomato*

Rukawa: Or c: I will strangle the author to death

Sodina: you can't do that I'm the author! So readers and reviewers pls. don't mind you can either choose a and b only ok!

Rinah: Bye!

Rukawa: Hmph!

Sodina: *smacks him* be nice!

Rukawa: bye

Sodina: That's much better… bye see you readers and reviewers in the next chapter Pls. R and R