Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A Monster's Rampage: Naturon Strikes ❯ Part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Part 4



As he found himself once again laying in an area of pure endless darkness, Miguel tried his best to move his body but found it very difficult. Every time that he tried to move any part of his body, the young man felt that each of his limbs must've weighted about a five hundred pounds being pressed onto his body.
Man, this sucks! Miguel thought to himself as he finally gave up on trying to move from the ground, First, I was finally able to defeat Naturon using the most powerful astral spell in this world while getting the Chaos Emerald that was once on his forehead to calm down. Secondly, I found Sylphiel hugging me very tightly while Sonic got the wrong idea about the situation. The next thing that I know, I've loss all of my strength and ended up back in this place! What next?
As a response to his question, Miguel suddenly started to hear the voice that helped him to overcome the despair that he once had for when Naturon defeated him in the first round. You humans are definitely a strange species, said the ancient benefactor as it spoke with a mild and, yet friendly tone of voice, I assume that, from what I can hear from your thoughts, that you've succeeded in destroying the Monster Naturon and retrieved the Chaos Emerald from his grasp? I must say that I'm very impressed that you're finally able to tap into one of your hidden abilities and learned the most powerful astral spell in shamanism in order to achieve your mission. Congratulations, Master Arias.
Master Arias? the human thought in order to respond to his visitor's words, Don't you think that it's a little too much to be calling me by that name? I mean, to be honest, it's really quite embarrassing for me.
You are an amazing human to talk with, Master Arias, the mysterious being said to Miguel in response to his thoughts with a small chuckle, I think that the title is most suiting for you, seeing that you were able to harness the incredible powers of the Star Sword, the Chaos Emeralds, and one of your hidden abilities that you've used in order to learn to use the Ra-Tilt.
Whoa! Wait a minute! Miguel thought all of a sudden in response to his ancient visitor's words, What do you mean one of my hidden abilities? Are you trying to tell me that I've learned how to use the most powerful spell in astral magic by using that ability? Just how did I use it exactly?
Surely you might've known the answer to that question, Master Arias, said the human's ancient benefactor with another friendly chuckle, Don't you remember the feeling that you've felt for when you saw those ancient words in your mind for when you've absorbed the energy that you've gained from the Red Priest's great grandchild and the princess of Seyruun Ra-Tilt spells?
When he heard those words come out of his visitor's voice, Miguel suddenly started to recall the scene for when he started to gather blue energy within his hand for when he saw both Amelia and Zelgadis launch each of their own powered-up Ra-Tilt spells in unison in order to attack Naturon's monstrous form.
You're saying that what I've done earlier in order to learn the Ra-Tilt is one of my hidden abilities that you're talking about? the human asked telepathically to the ancient being in order to get an answer, Now that is real freaky. I could use this ability to learn and gain skills in a short amount of time without having to read about it. I...
Miguel's thoughts were then cut short for when he realized where he was and suddenly started to ask the mysterious visitor telepathically, Wait a minute! What am I doing here anyway? As a matter of fact, what are you doing here? Don't tell me that there is another threat coming to this world, is it?
With a chuckle to his words, Miguel heard the voice of the ancient being saying to him, Don't worry, Master Arias. I'm not here to 'deliver bad news' as you humans from Earth might put it. I'm only here to tell you that you've lost most of your physical strength during your battle with the Monster Naturon and fainted for when human girl named Sylphiel caught you before you body could hit the ground.
Oh, gee! Thanks for that news flash, sir, the human thought sarcastically to his wise benefactor as he began to blush with a shade of red, I feel much better knowing that a beautiful and attractive girl caught me for when I fell into unconsciousness. This is so embarrassing! I feel like I could just die!
In response to his words, Miguel heard the voice of his mysterious visitor chuckling once again as it said to him, I would want to suggest for you to be more careful on what you wish for, Master Arias. Because sometimes wishes for some beings do intend to come true and I know that what you just said isn't what you really want, is it?
The human shook his head in response to his mysterious benefactor's words. Just what I thought, said ancient mystic being with its gentle chuckle, Now that you've made your decision, are you ready to go back into the waking world? If you are, I could help recover your energy that your body lost for when you've used most of it to destroy Naturon.
Before he could answer his visitor's question, a thought suddenly struck Miguel's mind and he began to ask telepathically with a panicked tone in his mind's voice, Wait a minute! What about the Chaos Emerald that I took from Naturon? And don't you think that I've forgotten all about the Gods and Monsters of this world! Shouldn't they have felt it and....?!
Calm yourself, Master Arias, there's no need for you to worry about the Gods and Monsters of this world or on any other of the Four Worlds, Miguel heard the voice of his ancient guest saying to him in a calm voice while cutting off his thoughts, My two comrades and I have taken the liberty of using our powers to create a powerful invisible dome around the area that both you and Naturon have fought. Neither the Gods nor the Monster of this or in any other world didn't feel the energy that you two emitted during your battle. However, in order to keep our identities a secret, we have to block our presence from Naturon and even you, Master Arias.
As for the Chaos Emerald that you've won from the Monster, it is now in the hands of the young Mobian fox named Tails as you and your friends would like to call him. He placed the emerald in a special compartment in order to block the stone from absorbing any of the Golden Lord's chaotic energies while your unconscious body was placed in the bed of the ward. Right now he along with his three other friends, Sonic the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, and Shadow the Hedgehog are in the ward of Seyruun's royal palace with both you and the shrine maiden Sylphiel getting their injuries treated.
(Whew!) Now that's a relief! Miguel thought to his benefactor as he began to sighed with relief, Now that it's been cleared up, wise one, I would like to return back to my physical body before my friends to worry about me.
As you wish, Master Arias,
the mysterious being said to him with chuckle as a glow of white light began to blind Miguel's eyesight. Before you depart from this plane, you must know something. There is a Monster lurking in the shadows who was watching every move that you've made ever since you and your four Mobian friends have arrived in this world. He is a servant of one of the Dark Lord's three remaining powerful subordinates. When you meet him, you'll know who he is.
I would also suggest for you to be careful for the threat of Nightmare Parasite, the creature that both you and the shrine maiden have defeated, is not fully gone. It may not be fully active at the moment, but it is out there in this world waiting for its chance to attack and to get its vengeance upon you both. If the Chaos Copy should once again be restored to full power, use the powers of the Star Sword to call upon the true powers hidden inside your soul so that you may rid of the cosmos of its threat once and for all and regain your true form that you've lost eons ago, Master Arias.
My true form? Miguel asked telepathically as the white brilliance began to grow brighter and bigger with every second. What do you mean by that, ancient one? Are you there? Hello? Can you hear me?
Before he could even think about what was happening, Miguel was fully blinded by the light that was engulfing the dark area that he was in. Then, when he finally regained his eyesight, the human found himself laying on a soft bed while looking up looking up at the ceiling of what looks to be a medieval medical ward of some sorts.

************************************************

When she finally made it to the palace's royal ward, Sylphiel helped the two priestesses to levitate Miguel's unconscious body to the nearest bed that they could find. As they landed her friend's unconscious form towards the bed, the purple-haired shrine maiden watched the two royal priestesses began to examine Miguel's body while focusing their magical powers in order to see if he had any of his own or was inflicted with a curse. When she saw the two women finishing their examination, Sylphiel saw one of the priestesses going up to her with a bit of curiosity shown on her face.
Excuse me, miss, the priestess began to ask the purple-haired shrine maiden, but is your friend from around here? I never seen such clothing from any place that I've been to around this continent. Is he from the outer world?
Before Sylphiel could have the chance to answer the woman's question with a small nervous chuckle to her voice, she was saved for when she heard the voices of the four Mobians as well as both Amelia and Zelgadis coming towards the hall arguing to one another.
Listen you blue ground hog, the human chimera said as he spoke with an angry and annoyed tone of voice, I've had it up to here for when you and your red echidna friend keep calling me Stony! If you two keep on calling me that, I'm going to kill you!
Well, excuse us for having a sense of humor, Stony! the shrine maiden heard the voice of Knuckles responding to Zelgadis's words with a sarcastic tone of voice, We're just doing our best to ease our pain!
You tell him, Knux! Sonic added to the red echidna's words with the same tone in his own voice, You know, for a guy made of stone, you sure are full of hot air, Stony!
Hey! Watch it, Blue Boy! the chimera responded to the blue hedgehog's words with an angry tone of voice. For you information my name is Zelgadis and if you say that name one more time and I'm going to...!
Mr. Sonic! Mr. Knuckles! Mr. Zelgadis! The three of you stop it! Amelia shouted to the three arguing competitors while cutting in on the chimera's words. This is no way for allies of justice to be acting! Whatever happened to the teamwork that you three showed to one another for when you've attacked that evil Monster?
They've left it back in the battlefield along with their manners, Miss, Shadow answered the Seyruun princess's question with a small chuckle in his voice.
Sylphiel heard Tails sighing with a bit of embarrassment as she turned and saw her whole group of friends, arguing with one another about the situation.
As the shrine maiden sweat dropped at the scene, she then turned her attention back towards one of the priestesses and said, Please don't mind my friends, Miss. It's just that they've just come out of a tough battle and it...
Oh, you mean that battle that we've just saw in the sky above Seyruun? asked the holy woman as she cut in on Sylphiel's words, Everyone in the palace saw that battle between a powerful Monster and a young man who didn't appear to look too human at all. In fact, I'm betting that this entire kingdom saw that battle with their very eyes for when the two clash with one another. Did you and those friends of yours were in the middle of the battle, Miss?
Before the shrine maiden could have the chance to answer the woman's question, the voice of Prince Philoniel cut in by saying, Are you blind for when you saw that battle in the sky, woman? This young woman and her friends from another world were just battling with that Monster before the lad lying unconscious on the bed showed up in that powerful form of his.
Just before the woman could respond to her majesty in a surprised tone, Sylphiel then heard the voice of Sonic saying to the prince of Seyruun as she saw the blue hedgehog being treated by one of the other healers in the ward, Hey, big drawf! Do you always have to make a such big deal of everything? We only fought with that Monster because it's the right thing to do and to avenge Miguel, who, by the way, is now lying unconscious on that bed alive and well. We didn't fought that Monster just to become famous, you know.
Sonic, I think that the big guy knows what he's talking about, Knuckles said to the blue hedgehog as the shrine maiden saw the red echidna being treated by another healer putting her glowing hand over his chest, Just calm down and stop making a big deal out of it. It's not the drawf's fault that he's been knocked out by some power-crazed sorceress and came out seeing something that he's never experienced before in his entire life.
Mr. Sonic! Mr. Knuckles! Knock it off! Sylphiel heard Amelia shouting to the two Mobians as she saw the princess pointing to the two of them with her index finger, Stop making my daddy sound like a monster!
That was when the shrine maiden began to hear Shadow responding to Amelia's voice by saying with his usual soft and serious sounding voice while adding a soft chuckle as she saw him leaning against the wall like his usual self, I'm afraid that I will live to regret this for when we arrive back on Mobius, but I think that have to agree with Sonic and Knuckles on this one, Amelia.
Ouch! That's for sure, Tails added as Sylphiel turned towards the young fox's direction and saw him being treated by a young female healer, The prince nearly scared the life out of me for when he first appeared from behind those guards. For a moment there, I thought that he was that monster who used to come out from under my bed and threatened to eat me alive.
The shrine maiden then gave out a soft nervous chuckle for when she saw the strange weird out reaction towards the prince's face and Zelgadis's near smiling face for the comment that Tails made.
Now, everyone! Calm down! the shrine maiden heard the voice of the one of the female healers that were attending to Miguel saying as she turned and saw the older woman looking rather annoyed, There's no need for all of you to start killing each other! I swear, I don't want another Lina Inverse disaster to happen in here again like it did the last time! I swear, the last time she was around here, that little red-headed, flat-chested manic blew up part of the city!
As she saw the healer walking out of the room while still feeling a bit annoyed, Sylphiel soon found herself turning towards Sonic's direction as he suddenly said while turning his own attention towards her, Sheesh! What's her prob? Anyway, wasn't the Lina that the healer mentioned the same one that you mentioned sometimes, Sylphiel?
The purple-haired shrine maiden gave the blue hedgehog a friendly smile to him and nodded her head in response to his question.
Well, that would explain why that Lina girl that you mentioned to us is so popular around here, Shadow said to her with a sarcastic tone of voice, At least we now know the reason why that woman was annoyed for when we were fighting.
As Sylphiel chuckled at the black hedgehog's comment, she then heard the voice of one of the priestesses saying to the group, Everybody, the young man who was lying on the bed is beginning to wake up. But he still looking pretty weak from losing his energy in that battle.
For when she heard those words, the shrine maiden suddenly turned her full attention towards the bed where Miguel was lying unconscious and saw her friend starting to open his eyes.

************************************************

When he finally regained his full sight and saw where he was, Miguel began saying to himself as he shook his head in order to get rid of the pain while trying to get himself off of the soft bed, Oh, man! Now that was the most weirdest dream that I've ever had. Remind me never to use the Ra-Tilt again in its...
Before he could have a chance to finish the rest of his sentence, Miguel soon heard the voice of Sylphiel shouting to him, Miguel! You're alright! You're really okay!
Just before he could have the chance to respond, the young man soon found himself being given a strong hug by the purple-haired shrine maiden as he saw that she was starting to crying over his shoulder while soaking his white T-shirt with her tears.
Whoa! Take it easy, Sylphiel! Of course I'm okay! Miguel said to Sylphiel with a blush on his face as he patted her back and stroked her long hair in order to calm her down, Shh! Shh! Everything's alright now. There's no need for you to cry for my sake! Sheesh! This is really embarrassing.
As he continued to hold onto the crying shrine maiden into his arms, the human soon realized that both he and Sylphiel were not alone in the room that they were in. Who he saw was both Amelia and Zelgadis staring at the two of them while he saw Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails being treated by healers while Shadow was leaning on the wall on his back as he gave a small smile on his face. Miguel also noticed the shocked expression that Prince Phil wearing as if he heard the announcement of his daughter being pregnant or something.
Uh, guys? What you all doing here? Miguel asked as he blushed with the embarrassment of being hugged by the shrine maiden in his arms while thinking of a good way to ask his question without explaining about the visit that he had with his ancient benefactor, As a matter of fact, where am I? The last thing that I remember is Sonic saying something about both me and Sylphiel needing to be alone with one another and the next thing that I know is being here.
You're in the royal ward of the palace of Seyruun, young man, he heard the voice of a woman saying to him as he turned and saw a woman wearing holy robes and garnets. You were knocked out for when you lost all of your strength in that battle with that Monster. I must admit that you have us worried for a bit for when you were unconscious. But a young man who was in your condition shouldn't have recovered this fast without the aid of a healing spell.
While wondering about this, Miguel's mind was sudden struck by a thought that caused him to forget about his current embarrassment and asked Tails while turning towards the young fox's direction, Tails, did you get the Chaos Emerald that Naturon had? Is it...?
That was when Miguel heard the young fox responding to his words by saying while seeing Tails holding a black box, It's right here inside this box that I've created ever since you've defeated Naturon, Miguel. Sylphiel just tossed the Chaos Emerald towards me just before she and two other healers carried you off to the ward.
As he tried to release himself from Sylphiel's strong embrace, Miguel was sighing with relief for when he heard those words come out of Tails's mouth. Then he also noticed the how the human chimera was starting to react towards Sonic and Knuckles as he saw him clenching his fist with annoyance and shaking it towards the two without having anyone to notice. Miguel also noticed a young girl wearing holy robes trying to convince Shadow, who was still calmly leaning against the wall, to sit down and allow her to examine him for any injuries as he also saw the black hedgehog was starting to become annoyed at the repeated attempts. That was when he also started to notice the big figure of Prince Phil and Amelia looking at him with total shock and amazement as well as the other people in the ward that he didn't know.
Uh, did I just miss something here for when I was out? he asked as he finally freed himself from the shrine maiden's gentle hold of concern and tried to get from the soft bed that he once lie on, First, I see Zelgadis waving his fist at both Sonic and Knuckles which makes him look like that he would want to pick a fight with them. Secondly, I see Shadow being pestered by young priestess while seeing Tails being healed by another one. Finally, on top of that, I seem to be attracting the unwanted attention of most of the priests and priestesses here in this room along with both Amelia and that big guy who appears to be her father.
Oh! Sorry for the unwanted looks, young man! said one of the priests as he and the other healers began to walk away from their direction and ignoring the scene.
As Miguel began to sigh with a bit of irritation while trying to stand on his own feet, he heard the voice of both Amelia and Phil saying to him while seeing them looking at him with amazed expressions on their faces.
Sorry for looking at you like that, Mr. Miguel, the princess said to him while trying to shake off the amazed look that she had on her face, It's just that someone that was in your condition shouldn't have recovered that fast without someone to cast a healing spell on you, that's all.
I should say, Phil added to his daughter's words while still looking at Miguel with an amazed expression on his own face, Never in all the years of my life have I seen someone such as yourself who's just fought with a powerful Monster recover that fast without being given treatments. I mean, that just astounding!
That's for sure, Miguel heard Zelgadis saying as he turned and saw that the chimera was turning his attention away from both Sonic and Knuckles and looked at him with a suspicious and interested look on his stone face, What I'm most interested in is how you were able to use the most powerful attack in the astral plane in just a short amount of time.
I mean, it probably took both me and Amelia years in order to use and harness that spell's power properly. But you were able to use it on Naturon at full power with no effort at all. I'm also willing to bet that it's the very first time that you were able to use that spell with such power, am I right, kid?
When the human chimera asked that question, Miguel soon found himself nodding to Zelgadis as he got himself to fully stand on his legs.
Miguel, you shouldn't even try to get up yet, he heard Sylphiel saying to him with a concerned and yet strict tone of voice, You would only make your condition worse than it already is. You were barely able to breathe for when you fell unconscious. I had to transfer some of my own physical energy in order for you to recover, but it wasn't enough to revive you. You almost died if...
There's no need for you to worry about me, Sylphiel. I'm perfectly fine. Miguel said while cutting in on the shrine maiden's words as he jumped up and down to see if his feet didn't fall asleep, See? My feet are working perfectly and I don't have a headache. I'm in perfect..
That was when Miguel words were cut short for when he suddenly felt a sting of pain coming across his right cheek for when he realized that Sylphiel had just given him a slap on his face while looking at him with an annoyed and angry look on her face.
What was that for? the teenaged human asked the shrine maiden as he rubbed the right side of his face in order to subdue the pain.
That's for making me worry about your health and for you trying to tell me that you're alright for when you should still be in bed! she responded with a harsh tone of voice as he heard everyone in the room gasp in surprise by what was happening.
I only did that because I thought that you could... Miguel said to Sylphiel before his words were cut off by the gentle touch of both of the shrine maiden's soft gloved hands.
He then suddenly felt the young priestess's soft lips being pressed against his cheek with a gentle touch of warmth as it started to mend the pain that he was feeling on it. When he felt Sylphiel's hands pulling his face towards her smiling beautiful face, he suddenly heard the entire group of friends starting to whisper to one another about the scene that was happening.
Now what was that for? Miguel asked with a confused look on his face as he continued to stare into the shrine maiden's shy blushing face while touching his right cheek with his hand.
That was for caring about me and for all those times that you were there for me, Sylphiel responded with a friendlier tone of voice as he saw her smile shining brighter than it did before.
Just when he was about to say something to the shrine maiden, Miguel soon turned and found everyone, all but Tails and Shadow who only looked with blank expressions, looking at both him and Sylphiel with interested and snickering looks on each of their faces.
Uh, guys? Why are you all looking at both me and Sylphiel like that? he began to ask nervously as the everyone in the group continued on with mischievous expressions on their faces. Why....?
Well, it looks as though you finally got the heart of Sylphiel, he heard the voice of Knuckles giving out a chuckle and smile of amusement, Congratulations.
That's for sure, Mr. Knuckles, Amelia responded to the red echidna's words as Miguel turned his attention towards her direction and saw her grinning like an imp.
That is one lucky guy if he was able to get a kiss from a beautiful girl like Sylphiel, Zelgadis said with a mischievous, and sort of jealous, grin on his face.
Whoa! Wait a minute, everyone! Miguel began to say to the group of friends with a blush of red on his face as the continued to look at both him and Sylphiel with curious grinning looks on their faces, You all have the wrong idea! It's not like that I would've wanted Sylphiel to kiss me...!! Uh, what I mean is that I like a kiss from a beautiful girl like Sylphiel...!! Ugh! What I meant to say is...!!
That was when his words were cut off for when he heard Sonic coughing towards his direction in order to get his attention and saw the blue hedgehog giving him a cocked eyebrow while urging the teenage human to come up towards him by waving his hand towards him as he gave out an annoyed growl. As Miguel managed to walk up towards Sonic and stood right in front of him, the blue hedgehog then pointed his index finger towards the ground as a sign for Miguel to bent down towards Sonic's level of height. When he finally got his ear towards him, the blue hedgehog suddenly started to get Miguel's neck in a headlock and began to drag him away from the others.
Hey, Sonic! What's the big idea?! Miguel choked as his blue friend continued to drag him away from the group with incredible strength. Where are you taking us?! Why are you dragging me like this?

**************************************************

As she saw Sonic dragging Miguel out of the room with remarkable strength, Sylphiel started to give out a confused blank stare.
Why is Sonic dragging Miguel away from us? the shrine maiden thought to herself as she saw the two friends disappearing from sight, He seems to be a bit annoyed at him for when Miguel tried to explain our...(ahem) situation with one another.
As she tried to understand what did for when she kissed Miguel's cheek, Sylphiel started to hear the voice of her friend Amelia as she was surprised with the princess sudden appearance.
Miss Sylphiel, is it just me or are you starting to have a crush on Mr. Miguel for when you kissed him on the cheek? Amelia said to the shrine maiden with a mischievous grin on her face.
Wha...what are you talking about, Miss Amelia? Sylphiel asked her friend with a nervous chuckle as she did her best to repress the blush of red on her cheeks while not turning towards her direction, I have no idea what you're talking about!
Oh, don't try to cover up your feelings, Sylphiel, she heard the voice of Knuckles saying to her as she turned her attention towards the red echidna and saw him grinning, All of us saw that kiss on the cheek that you gave him for when you slapped him silly before. Hee! I must admit that even I didn't see that one coming.
The shrine maiden then started to blush with embarrassment for the realization of what she did before in front of all of her friends.
Well, no offense to Miguel, everyone, Sylphiel heard the voice of Shadow the Hedgehog saying as she turned as saw him still leaning against the wall, but I think that the guy should at least try to listen to her before he got that slap on the cheek. I swear, I'll never be able to understand the relationship that those two have going on.
What do you mean by that, Shadow?! the shrine maiden began to shout to the black hedgehog with frustration as she shone an even brighter shade of red before realizing that she was shouting at him in front of everyone in the ward, who were looking at her with a surprised and shocked expression on their faces.
Sylphiel then tried to hide the embarrassed expression on her face by covering it with the palms of her two hands while pointing her face down the ground.

***************************************************

Meanwhile, before he realized that he and the blue hedgehog were heading towards a part of the castle, Miguel finally felt Sonic releasing his hold on his neck and saw that he was in a place that's private and no one would be able to see or hear them.
Man! You sure are strong for a hedgehog of your height to drag a guy of my size to this place! the teenager said to Sonic as the blue hedgehog released his arm around his neck, What was that all about, Sonic? Why did you drag me into this place?
The blue Mobian responded to Miguel's question by giving him another headlock to the head and said to him with an annoyed tone of voice, Listen up, stupid! In case that you haven't noticed, Sylphiel was sweet towards you just a few moments ago! More than either me, Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow for when the six of us were together going to other worlds! Or haven't you noticed that yet?
Just what are you talking about, Sonic? Miguel asked as he started to develop a blush on his face with embarrassment.
I'm talking about the way that Sylphiel has always been more friendly with you than the rest of us back at that ward! Sonic answered the teenager with an annoyed sigh coming from his mouth. Sheesh! I swear, Miguel, you must be really thick-headed if you think that I haven't noticed how the two of you are digging each other out.
I saw how both you and Sylphiel were taking an interest in each other for whenever all of us are joined together for when Nightmare Parasite starts to attack an unsuspecting world. I've also noticed, for when the cute girl came with you to your world for the first time, how the two of you were getting to know one another better for when you gave Sylphiel a tour of your city.
How did you know about that, Sonic?! Miguel asked Sonic anxiously as he began to blush even more with a darker shade of red than before. And what makes you such an expert on the subject, anyway? It's not like that you haven't had any experience with this sort of thing either. I mean, you have Amy Rose chasing after your tail since she first saw you.
That's a whole different case, Miguel, the blue hedgehog replied with his own shade of red on his face as he looked around to see if anyone else was in the place that they were in and then dismissed it. As for your first question, well, unfortunately for you, Vector happens to be known for having a big mouth for these sorts of things, especially for when he and the rest of the Chaotix traveled to your world by accident. He also told me about for how the two of you were working together in order to keep a part of Nightmare Parasite from spreading across your city.
He really said all that? Miguel asked as he kept the embarrassment of the thought on his face, Now that is the most embarrassing thing that I've ever...!
Whoa! No there's no need for you to start going crazy all over the place! Calm down! Sonic said to Miguel as he felt the blue hedgehog holding onto his arms in order to calm him down. I got us far from the others, but I didn't get us that far! Now calm down and stop being such a drama king! Sheesh!
What do you expect me to do then? Stay calm and stand still like a statue? Please! the teen responded to the hedgehog while the blush on his face began to disappear little by little as he breathed in and out for air, I mean, what should I do?
For one thing, Sonic began to answer Miguel's question with a wise sounding voice, You should calm down and try to think with a straight head. Then go to her and at least try to tell her how you felt about that kiss she just gave you on the cheek and ask her if she felt the same thing. The rest should be up to you. There's nothing more that I could say that could help you at this point.
Well, gee, thanks for the tip, Sonic. I feel much better, the human teen responded to the blue hedgehog's voice with a sarcastic tone of voice, Now what should I do about now? I mean, there's a group of people with snickering grins on their and...
Before he had the chance to finish his sentence, Miguel heard the shouting voices of Knuckles and Zelgadis saying to one another as their voices are filled with anger.
I told you not to call me Stony, Knucklehead! he heard the human chimera said to the red echidna with an annoyed tone of voice.
You want a piece of me?! the red echidna shouted to Zelgadis as his voice echoed throughout the entire tunnel.
Stop it, you two! Miguel heard Tails saying to the two of them as he listened in on the argument, The both of you are acting like kids!
I'm with Tails, Shadow added as the young man heard the black hedgehog struggling to hold back one of the competitors. You two better start to calm down or otherwise everyone in this ward would think that you two are going to fight with one another!
I'm going to start fighting with you if you stop gripping onto my arms, Blacky! Zelgadis began to say to Shadow as he heard it becoming more angrier by the minute, Let me go! I want a piece of that red punk!
Why you....! Miguel heard Knuckles shouting to Zelgadis as the red echidna used the same tone and level of anger as the chimera's.
Now what was that about? Sonic asked Miguel as he turned his full attention back to the blue hedgehog with a curious and dumbfounded look on his blue face.
I don't know, Sonic, but I think that it could be some trouble if we don't act now, Miguel responded to his Mobian friend as he began running back towards the ward.

****************************************************

As she covered her red face with both of her hands while pointing her face towards the ground, Sylphiel heard the voice of Prince Philoniel trying to calm her down.
Miss Sylphiel, please calm down! he said with a gentle tone of voice, You're making a big commotion! There's no need for you to feel embarrass about kissing one of the new heroes of Seyruun.
New heroes of Seyruun? the shrine maiden thought to herself as she tried her best to remove her hands from her face and tried to speak before Zelgadis cut in.
New heroes of Seyruun? Phil, what are you talking about? the chimera said to the prince of Seyruun with a cocked eyebrow, Are you talking about Miguel and these beast men that appeared from another world and took down Naturon?
Of course he means us, Stony, Sylphiel heard the voice of Knuckles answering to Zelgadis's question with a sarcastic tone of voice, And for your information, our people are happened to call Mobians, not beast men.
I told you not to call me Stony, Knucklehead! the human chimera said to Knuckles as the shrine maiden saw him waving his stone fists towards the red echidna.
You want a piece of me?! the red echidna shouted to Zelgadis as he struggled with both the young two tailed fox's grip as well as Amelia's.
Stop it, you two! Sylphiel heard Tails saying to the two of them as she saw both the young fox and Shadow doing they're best to hold back the two competitors, The both of you are acting like kids!
I'm with Tails, Shadow added as the shrine maiden saw the black hedgehog holding back Zelgadis while showing incredible strength against him. You two better start to calm down or otherwise everyone in this room would think that you both are going to fight with one another.
I'm going to start fighting with you if you stop gripping onto my arms, Blacky! Zelgadis began to say to Shadow as Sylphiel saw him struggling against his incredibly strong grip, Let me go! I want a piece of that red punk!
Why you....! the shrine maiden heard Knuckles shouting to Zelgadis as the red echidna while struggling against the young fox's hold on him before he was cut off by the princess of Seyruun.
Whoa! Easy, Mr. Knuckles! Mr. Zelgadis! Amelia began to say to the two opponents as Sylphiel saw her waving her arms in between them, the two of you are allies of justice who just fought alongside with one another and stood against the Monster Naturon who was about to destroy this world using a most powerful natural force in the universe!
Well, that's one way of putting it, Amelia, Sylphiel heard the voice of Miguel starting to say to the princess's words as the shrine maiden turned and saw both Miguel and Sonic were reappearing from wherever they came from. But I don't think that words from anyone, even from you, are going to be enough to talk these two out of fighting with one.
Miguel! Sonic! There you are! Sylphiel shouted to the both of them as she ran towards them and once again found herself embracing Miguel in a warm but gentler hug.
Miguel! Sonic! Where were the two of you? Sylphiel heard Shadow asking the two friends as she saw the black hedgehog starting to lose his grip on the stone chimera's arms, both Mr. Zelgadis and Knuckles were about to fighting with one another and spill some blood! We could use some help here!
Everyone, please settle down and listen to me! the purple-haired priestess heard Prince Phil saying to everyone as he did his best to calm the situation as she saw him turning his attention to both Knuckles and Zelgadis, Now, Mr. Knuckles and Mr. Zelgadis, the two of you just went through a horrible ordeal together along with your friends while fighting with that powerful Monster, Naturon. I know that, deep down inside, the two of you are becoming good friends with every ounce of love and joy in your hearts.
That was when Sylphiel saw that everyone had a cock-eyed expression on his face while looking at the crowned prince, all but Amelia who looked at her father with admiration in her eyes. That was when the shrine maiden started to hear Miguel chuckling a bit nervously at what Philoniel said but also sound like he didn't want to be rude by saying anything or laughing at full force.
Okay, Phil, now you're just creeping me out, Zelgadis began to say to the big dwarfish male with a shudder around his stone body as he began to calm himself down.
I'm with you, Zelgadis, Knuckles replied to Zelgadis's words with the same reaction as the chimera's as the red echidna was beginning to calm down as well, Anyone who says something like that is just begging for us or anyone else to him beat up.
With those words said by the once raging foes, Sylphiel heard Miguel starting to chuckle softly as he said, Well, I can't believe my eyes. Are the two of you block heads starting to get along with each other?
If you two are becoming so friendly, then why don't you both get a room? Sonic added to her human friend's word with a chuckle of his own.
What are you trying to say, you blue smart aleck?! the two rivals said in unison while also blushing with embarrassment at the same time.
Okay, now that those two have finally kissed and make up, Miguel began to say as the shrine maiden heard him starting to calm himself down, I think that it's time for the five of us to get going back to our own worlds. If we stay here a bit longer, there's no telling if the wrong eyes could be watching us.
I think that I would have to agree with Miguel, everyone, Sylphiel heard the voice of Shadow the Hedgehog saying with his usual serious tone of voice. As long as the five of us remain in this world, other Monsters, like Naturon, could sense our Chaos Energy and come running to this city like locusts.
Don't forget about the Chaos Emerald, Shadow, Tails added to the black hedgehog's cautious words, We have to get it back to our world so that it wouldn't grow out of control like it did for when it was attached to Naturon's forehead.
For when she heard those words, purple-haired shrine maiden began to become sadden with thoughts of having Miguel and his friends leaving from this world just so that the Chaos Emerald won't fall into the hands of Monsters like Naturon. Then, without her realizing it, Sylphiel soon found herself hugging Miguel's body closer to her than she did before.

*******************************************************

After hearing the what both Shadow and Tails have to say, Miguel suddenly felt the shrine maiden, who wrapped her arms around his body, held him tighter than she did before. He then knew what Sylphiel felt for when the two Mobians said those words. Miguel started to hold his female friend with the same strength that she gave while patting her back. But just before he could have the chance to talk to the shrine maiden, he heard the cheery voice of Prince Phil speaking.
Do you five have to go so soon? the big drawf like guy asked with a confused look on his face as Miguel saw him picking Amelia up onto his shoulders, An exciting event such as this should be celebrated! I'll have the royal chefs of the palace to prepare a grand feast for all of us to enjoy. I'm betting that all of you are hungry after that battle. Wouldn't you agree, Amelia?
That's a great idea, daddy! the little princess responded to her father's words with enthusiasm in her voice, All of you deserve this meal after that battle you've all fought. It'll also help regain your strength.
Are you serious, Amelia? Zelgadis said to Amelia with a tone of harshness and annoyance in his voice as Miguel saw the chimera looking at the princess who sitting on her father's shoulder. I can't believe that you and your father would just throw a feast for these people, who just came from another world and just..
Oh, stop being such a let down, Zelgadis, Miguel heard Sonic saying to the chimera as he saw the blue hedgehog giving out a smirk on his face, I'm sure that a big meal like this couldn't be that bad. Besides, my stomach is starting to growl. And I think that the others are as hungry as I am. Aren't you, guys?
You got that right, Sonic! Tails said to his blue friend with enthusiasm in his voice as the priestess that was treating him was about done healing his injuries, A little bite in this world wouldn't be a problem. What about you, Miguel?
Well, I am a bit hungry, the young man started to say to his blue Mobian friend as he heard his own stomach growling, I haven't had a single thing to eat ever since I've arrived here and since time in my world runs differently for when I'm outside it, I have all the time in the world. How about you, Knux? Aren't you hungry as well?
(Sigh) Well, I suppose a meal in this world isn't going to be too much of a problem, Knuckles said with a sigh of defeat as Miguel turned and saw him being healed by one of the priestesses of the ward, Besides, it's pretty obvious that I'm outnumbered here and I could use the energy and the rest for when I return to Angel Island.
And what about you, Shadow? Miguel heard Sylphiel asking the black hedgehog with a bit of hope shining on her face as he saw her facing the Ultimate Life Form's direction, Aren't you hungry as much the rest of us?
That was when Shadow started to give out a small and soft chuckle for when he said to the purple-haired shrine maiden, Ha! Ha! Aren't you forgetting something, Sylphiel? I'm the Ultimate Life Form and I don't need food in order to live. My body is also able to heal itself very quickly. My only source of energy that my body needs is from the Chaos Energy that Professor Gerald used to power it.
Oh, sorry that I did realize that, Miguel heard Sylphiel saying with realization while using an apologetic tone of voice while continuing to hold onto him.
Oh, come on, Shadow! Lighten up! Sonic began to say to his identical twin with a smile on his face, I'm sure that even you would want to have a great feast in your honor for...
However, the black hedgehog said while cutting off his blue friend's words by putting his hand towards him, over the many times that I've hung out with Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Sylphiel, and Miguel, I did things that I thought that I would never be able to do. I guess that doing one more thing wouldn't hurt.
So, I guess that means that Shadow would be joining us after! Miguel suddenly found himself saying to the others with a smile on his face as he hugged Sylphiel even harder with a stronger hold, Then what are we doing here just standing around here like idiots? Let's chow down!
That was when Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails raised their arms in unison along with Miguel's as he let go of the shrine maiden in order to join them. He then started to hear the voice of the human chimera saying while having a smart tone in his voice.
Hee! I must say that you're starting to have the same attitude as Lina, Miguel, Zelgadis said as Miguel started to turn towards his direction and saw him grinning, Only that you seemed to have a little more self control for whenever food is mentioned.
Well, gee, thanks for the compliment, Zel, Miguel responded to the chimera's words with a small grin on his face and a sarcastic tone in his voice.
Now that this has been settled, let's us all go down to the dining hall and be seated while we're waiting for the chefs to prepare the feast! he heard Prince Phil said to everyone in the room with a grin on his face.
Alright everybody, follow me and I'll show you where the dining hall is! Miguel heard Amelia shouted to the group as he saw her starting to leap from her father's shoulder and flew from the scene in one jump.
Before he could have the chance to run, Miguel heard a loud bang coming from the hall that the little princess was flying to and then sweat dropped from when he heard the shouts of complaining coming from various people that were sounding like they were either worried or upset. That was when he started to hear an embarrassed sigh coming from the human chimera as he spoke.
(Sigh) I guess that some things would never change, Zelgadis said as he started to walk down towards the same hall as Amelia flew to along with a very concerned Prince Philoniel.
Well, I guess that means that it could take a while before Amelia could join us for the feast, Miguel began to say with a nervous chuckle, Why don't we just go on ahead to the dining hall and wait up for them, you guys?
But Miguel, how do we get to the dining hall that Prince Phil and Amelia just mentioned? Miguel heard the voice of Tails asking him, We'd barely know the way into this palace when we ran outside in order to get away from the strong interference that both you and Naturon caused for when you two were in Sub-Space.
Oh, yeah, Miguel replied sheepishly to the young fox's question as he chuckled with a tone that matched.
I think that I'm able to help with this, he heard the voice of Sylphiel saying all of a sudden while turning towards her direction and seeing her looking at the ground shyly. You see, I've visited and explored this palace for more than one time and I could lead all of you to the dining room if you want to.
Well, then lead the way, Sylphiel! Miguel heard Sonic respond to the purple-haired shrine maiden as he saw the blue hedgehog starting to shake up with chills on his spine, If I wait here any longer, I'm going to start searching for this dining room and start eating!
Oh, just go on ahead without us, Sonic, the human heard Knuckles saying to Sonic as the red echidna spoke with a annoyed tone of voice. The rest of us will be able to catch up with you in a minute.
Well, if you say so, Knux! was all Miguel heard Sonic saying as he saw the blue hedgehog dashing off out of sight in order to look for the dining room.
I hate it for when he does that, the human teen heard Shadow saying with his usual as he breathed in a sigh for when his blue 'twin brother' disappeared.
I take it that Sonic isn't very good with patience, is he? Miguel heard Sylphiel asking him with a polite, and yet nervous, chuckle as he turned to see her face's expression matching her voice.
Well, you can say it like that, Sylphiel, he replied with the same tone of voice as the shrine maiden's, He sometimes doesn't stick around in the same place for too long as well.
Well that's one way to put it, Miguel, Miguel heard Shadow saying to him while sounding a bit sarcastic and annoyed, He always runs off without telling anybody where he's going. (Sigh) I don't know why I join up with him sometimes.
Well, we can't come up with nothing if we just stand around here, Knuckles said to everyone in the area as the red echidna ran towards the door that Miguel saw Sonic use a moment ago, I'm going on ahead to see if I can catch up with that blue hedgehog. Tails, are you coming along?
Sure thing, Knux, Miguel heard the two-tailed fox respond to Knuckle's question with a bit of enthusiasm in his voice, Just give me a minute to put the Chaos Emerald away so that it wouldn't fall off and go out of control again.
As he wondered about what Tails said, Miguel turned towards the young fox's direction and saw him putting the box containing the Chaos Emerald within the back pack the he has on his back. He then saw Tails starting to run towards the same direction that Knuckles went. Miguel also started to hear a defeated sigh coming from Shadow as he saw the black hedgehog starting to walk towards the direction as the two Mobians were heading while grumbling under his throat. Miguel only gave a soft nervous chuckle for just before Shadow left the ward, leaving both he and Sylphiel alone along with the healers.
Miguel, I need to ask you something that has been in mind since you've defeated Naturon, the shrine maiden began to ask Miguel all of a sudden, completely catching him off guard, It's very important and I expect to hear the truth from you for when I'm finished.
O..Okay, Sylphiel, he responded to the young woman with a shaken voice as he was beginning to become afraid of where Sylphiel was going with her question. What's on your mind?
Well, it's about for while both you and Naturon, I've been sensing the energy that both of you emitted, the purple-haired shrine maiden said to him while keeping her eyes on him, I've noticed that the Chaos Energy that you two emitted is strong enough for both the Gods and the Monster Race to feel and they would've just came to this city like moths to a flame. If that were true, then Seyruun would've saw the armies of both the dragons and the Monsters high above the sky by now.
What are you going on by this? Miguel asked with a calmer tone in his voice while finally realizing what Sylphiel was about to ask him.
I'm talking about why neither of the armies of the Gods and Monsters hadn't arrived already for when both you and Naturon were fighting one another, Miguel, Sylphiel said to Miguel with a more serious tone of voice as she looked at him with a suspicious expression on her face. Do you know why neither of those forces haven't sensed the incredible power that I've felt coming from the both of you during your fight? I doubt that even you, while in your Chaos Form, have enough power to create a field that is capable of blocking that great energy while fighting Naturon at the same time.
Is there a powerful being blocking this entire city with a temporary seal while both you and that Monster fought with one another, Miguel? If there is, then how come that neither me, Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Miss Amelia, Mr. Zelgadis or the entire city hadn't sensed it? Do you know who or what caused it, Miguel?
The human teen started to tense up a bit for when he heard the shrine maiden asking him that kind of question to him. Miguel then started to falter a bit for when he started speaking to Sylphiel. He was also careful not to mention anything that would involve the appearance of his ancient benefactor.
Well, I have to be honest with you, Sylphiel, Miguel began as he did his best to think of a good explanation of the phenomenon that the shrine maiden saw, While I was fighting in the sky above the city with Naturon, I saw a being all cloaked in shadow creating something like a barrier of some sorts. I think that it could either be something that came from outside this world or from within this one. All I know is that it was able to keep either the Gods or the Monsters of this world from sensing both of our energies. I don't know who or what it is that created the invisible barrier. That's all I know.
After finishing his explanation, Miguel tensed up again as he saw Sylphiel still looking at him with that suspicious look on her face she wore earlier. As he saw the shrine maiden looking at him in the eyes with her emerald-colored irises, Miguel was about to start shaking nervously out of control before the shrine maiden began to ask to him one more question.
Are you sure that you didn't know who or what caused this field, Miguel? Sylphiel said to him with a calm voice.
Miguel only nodded his head in response the purple-haired shrine maiden's question as the suspicious expression on her pretty face began to disappear and is replaced with the smiling one that she had on before. The teen then began to relax for when he saw the suspicious look on Sylphiel's face disappear.
Well, I'm sure that who or whatever caused that field, Miguel began to say to the purple-haired shrine maiden as she turned her full attention towards him, I'm just glad that it happened so that neither of the Gods or Monsters of this or any other world would sense the Chaos Energy that came from either me or Naturon so that they could take drastic action against it. So, how about we just forget about it for now and join the others in the dining room, Sylphiel? Then later, when we have the time, we can talk more about it or talk about the feelings that the two of us are feeling about the kiss that you gave me a while back. That is if you want to of course.
In response to his question, Miguel heard Sylphiel saying to him as he saw her pulling his arm towards the same direction as the four Mobians went with a red and embarrassed expression on her face.
Then we'd better start going towards the dining room before the others get there, the shrine maiden said to him with a shy giggle as Miguel was being drag by her hand's grip while doing his best to suppress the red color on his face.
Whoa! Easy there, Sylphiel, the human teen said to his purple-haired friend as he gently pulled his arm away from her hands, Why should we bother to rush all the way to the dining room when the two of us could just warp there using the Chaos Control? I mean, the two of us could get there in less than a second thanks to Sonic who, while forgetting that his body emits Chaos Energy, is already at the dining room waiting for us even as we speak.
Are you sure it's okay to do that, Miguel? Miguel heard Sylphiel asking him while seeing her giving him a confused look on her face, By the way, how did you know that I was able to use the power of the Chaos Control like you do, anyway?
I'll tell you all about it for while we're waiting for our dinner, Sylphiel the teen answered the shrine maiden while holding out his hand towards her direction, Now what do you say that we get to the dining room first class?
In response to his question, Miguel heard Sylphiel giggling softly a bit just before she nodded her head shyly at him. His friend then took his hand and she started to stand to his right side. Miguel blushed a little bit for when Sylphiel was right by his side but calmed himself a bit a moment later. The teenager soon began to close both of his eyes while saying to the shrine maiden to his right.
Now, I'm sure that you already know how to do this, Sylphiel, Miguel began to say to Sylphiel as he breathed in for some air, but you have to focus your mind in order to locate the Chaos Energy that you're searching for. Once you've done that, while keeping the energy's location in mind, you shout the two...
Miguel, you don't need to remind me how to use it, he heard the shrine maiden saying to him while cutting off his words, I know how to use it for when you've used it back in your world for when you were showing me around along with the Chaotix.
Oh...uh, yeah! I knew that, Miguel replied sheepishly to Sylphiel's words as he did his best to hold back the red blush on his face.
He only heard the shrine maiden giggle at his attempt of denial as he suddenly felt a pulse of energy surging throughout his entire body.
Sylphiel, do you feel what I'm feeling? Miguel asked as he continued to feel the energy surge crawling all over his body.
Yes I do, Miguel, he heard Sylphiel responding with a tone that matched the sensation that he's feeling all over his body, I'm sensing Sonic's energy coming from the royal dining hall that he's in right now.
Good, now on three we shout the words and we'll be instantly transported to the dining hall in no time, Miguel said to his friend as he was readying himself to warp across time and space while holding onto the shrine maiden's hand as he counted down, One. Two. Three!
With that last word said from within his mouth, both Miguel and Sylphiel shouted to two words that could activate Shadow the Hedgehog's special ability in unison, Chaos Control!
Before he knew it, the teenage human soon found himself being surrounded by green energy along with Sylphiel as he felt the both of them being carried into a tunnel of green light before arriving to their destination.

************************************************

While watching the events of one of the Four Worlds from within a dimension outside of time and space, the once perfected Chaos clone creature known by the name of Nightmare Parasite hovered over to one of the images of its enemies as it watched both Miguel and Sylphiel appearing right in front of Sonic the Hedgehog while panicking the blue hedgehog at the same time.
Master, I've brought what you've asked for, Nightmare Parasite soon turned its green-eyed attention away from the bubble-like images that shown the events that its enemies went through and looked at one of its resurrected clone creations as it saw her carrying a sphere of red and green energy from within her hands.
The woman wore black leather around her body while wearing metallic shoulder guards that have spikes on them along with black boots. She had black hair along with a pair of golden eyes. She also wore a black and red cape that went along with her entire attire.
Very good, Eris, the Chaos clone responded to its resurrected minion as it hovered its blob-like body towards the woman's direction.
But I have one question to ask, Master, Eris asked with a curious, and yet angered, voice, What reason do you have for me to gather this useless speckle of astral energy that came from that foolish Monster Naturon who is just defeated by a boy? Lina Inverse was the one responsible for my Lord Rezo's death and mine, not...!
Before the resurrected sorceress could finish, Parasite started to lift out one of its now forming arm tentacles and squeezed its fist tight, which caused Eris to hold onto her chest in pain and fell onto the ground of the dimension that she was in.
Now, now, Eris, Nightmare Parasite said to its minion with a calm and evil sounding voice, Is that anyway to treat the being who just gave you a second chance of life? Don't forget that I was the one who brought remaining remnants of your disintegrated corpse back to its original form with but a mere thought and brought your soul from the depths of the underworld as well as give you powers that are beyond those that you've had before. I could take your life away just as easily if you ever dare to challenge me again. Is that understood?
While seeing Eris nodding her head as an answer to its question while breathing in for air, Nightmare Parasite unclenched its water blob-like hand from the sorceress's direction and began speaking her again.
Now, that we've settled down a bit, allow me to answer your question, my dear, Nightmare Parasite said to Eris as it looked at its servant with its three dark green eyes, As you saw from the battle that we've just witnessed from your world, that boy that you thought of as a weakling is not just an ordinary human other than being from another world outside of yours. He and the shrine maiden named Sylphiel are both responsible for what they did to me for when I've first had my battle with the two of them. They are also both more powerful and superior than any other humans or creatures that I've ever encountered.
But, then why would you want me to get part of the astral essence of that Monster that the boy just defeated? Eris asked as she was beginning to get herself off of the ground. I think that it's just a big waste of time if you want my opinion, master.
I'll try explaining everything to you, my servant, the Chaos creature said to the resurrected sorceress as it tried to take on its full form. As you can see, my form is now decimated thanks to the human boy named Miguel Arias and that shrine maiden that you've had your unfortunate encounter with, Eris. You know her as Sylphiel Nels Lahda, do you not?
How could I forget an encounter like that?! Eris responded to the creature angry voice like she did before, When I get my hands on that red-headed bimbo along with that shrine maiden, I'm going to...!
Calm down, Eris, Nightmare Parasite said to the sorceress as she began to calm down a bit for when she heard the voice of the creature speaking in a soft tone of voice, There's no need for you to get all emotional. You'll soon get your revenge, but for now just follow my orders and you'll get what you deserve. Now as for the reason for your retrieval of the astral essence of Naturon Gaav, this piece is actually a part of a little experiment that could be fit for me to exact my own revenge on the human boy as well as his world.
An experiment? Eris asked with a bit of uncertainty in her voice, What do you mean?
It all began for before I brought you back from the underworld, my dear, the creature said to the sorceress as it turned away from her and looked at the scene where both Miguel and Sylphiel had just barely saw the rest of the three Mobians while turning their attention away from Sonic, You see, for when I've first had my battle with the two humans Miguel and Sylphiel, I've managed to extract a portion of their DNA that makes up their genetic structure before they've launched their final assault at my body. When I arrived to this dimension for the first time after my defeat, I've discovered that I could see into events from other worlds that have passed or their current events.
While I've been watching both Miguel and Sylphiel fighting side by side along with the four Mobians as I studied the portions of their DNA, I soon discovered that they both appear to have a unique type of structure that makes the two of them powerful and superior genetically, physically, mentally, and spiritually than any being that has ever come to existence.
Wait a minute! Eris suddenly said to her benefactor as she spoke with a surprised tone of voice, Are you trying to tell me that purple-haired bitch is even more powerful than that Lina Inverse?! I don't believe it!
Well believe it or not, Eris, Nightmare Parasite said as it continued to keep its three dark emerald eyes towards the images on the bubble like screens, that 'bitch' as you would call her, is a much more dangerous threat than either of us or those friends of her's in her own world had ever knew. At the time that you've had your first encounter with her, the incredible power that she possesses was probably laying dormant within her body for a long time waiting for the right time to emerge. That power was finally unleashed for when she had her first encounter with Miguel and the four Mobians while using the power of the Chaos Emeralds to fight with me.
But that still doesn't explain why you wanted me to gather Naturon's astral essence for that little experiment of yours that you've mentioned earlier, the sorceress said to the disfigured Chaos clone with a bit of curiosity in her voice.
The reason for that task that I've had you done is mostly to use the Monster's astral essence, my dear, Nightmare Parasite said to Eris while turning its attention away from the images and aimed it three eyes towards the sorceress, You see, no living being in your world has known this, but as you might've known, at one time Gaav, the Demon Dragon King, has created four lower, but fairly powerful, subordinates. One of those servants happens to be Naturon himself. But, the story that the Monster told Sylphiel and her friends was nothing but a complete fantasy.
What actually happened to Naturon was that he was imprisoned for having one of the most powerful forces in the entire cosmos: a Chaos Emerald. The moment that Naturon has placed that Chaos Emerald on his forehead, he soon went on a mad rampage towards both his own kind and the dragons across the entire planet. The Demon Dragon King himself, along with the four other servants of Shabranigdo, had to use all of their strengths and powers in order to imprison Naturon away for all eternity so that he wouldn't grow out of control and destroy your world like he did before. You see, just before his imprisonment by the Demon Dragon King, Naturon was the most destructive force of nature that either of the Gods or Monsters have ever seen. Even the fool Xellos, who is the general/priest of Beastmaster, could feel the intense energy and magnitude of Naturon's power. However, in the recent years that passed in your world after Gaav and Hellmaster's destruction, Eris, Naturon was suddenly released from his prison and left no traces of his existence for either of the Monsters or dragons to sense while using the powers of the Chaos Emerald that is now in the hands of Miguel and his friends.
But if that Monster was as dangerous as you've said he is, Eris said to Parasite as she held up the red sphere that contain the essence of Naturon, then how was it possible for him to be released without his own master, the Demon Dragon King, to do it?
Hee! Hee! Hee! You may not come to believe this, Eris, Nightmare Parasite responded to Eris's words with a hissing and menacing sounding tone of voice, But it was actually the two humans, Miguel and Sylphiel, that helped with Naturon's early release. You see, the power that those two unleashed upon our final battle was so immense that it was actually enough to, while using my the tunneled gateway that I've created for my escape, to go into the Four Worlds and, by chance, struck the Sub-Space prison that Naturon was held in for many centuries and freed him.
Then why do you want me to gather this astral energy from Naturon that's so....? the sorceress began to ask Parasite while holding up the red sphere of energy and pointing at it before her words were cut short by the Chaos creature's sudden grip on the ball of red energy that she once had in her hands.
When Nightmare Parasite pulled the sphere of astral energy that it has in its partially-formed hand towards itself, the creature suddenly started to squeeze the sphere of energy into its palm and began to absorb the red power into its body. When the ball of red power was no more and was no where to be seen, Eris focused her full attention towards the mutating beast as its entire form was starting to grow huge arms, hands, and legs with crimson blood talons popping from behind them. When the sorceress took a good look at Nightmare Parasite that was once a blob flying in the air, she saw that the creature was in its full form with a head that almost matched that of an insect's as its three green eyes looked at her.
Wha...wha....what in the world...? was all that Eris could get out of her mouth before she heard the voice of Nightmare Parasite starting to say to her.
What you're seeing now is my body when it's at its full potential, Eris, the Chaos clone responded to the sorceress as it stretched it arms and legs a bit for, Thank you for bringing me Naturon's astral essence to me so that I could use it to reassemble my body to its regular state. The genetic structure that I've felt from within Naturon's body is so unique that it was enough to restore me.
That's just simply amazing! Eris said with a shocked expression in her voice as she continued to stare at the liquified creature that stood before her, That was just a small portion of the Monster's astral essence and yet you've managed to use it to regenerate the rest of your body!
I'm glad that you're impressed by my little performance, my dear, Nightmare Parasite said to the sorceress as it looked at her with a feeling of pleasure inside it. This is one of the many abilities that I've been endowed with by my master and creator, Ixis Naugus. It was also those very same abilities that allowed me to put your body back to together to its original form while pulling your soul from the underworld. Even a small portion of a Monster's astral essence could be used to restore my body to its original state. However, that's just one of the reasons that I've had in mind for this astral essence.
What do you mean by that? Eris asked the creature as she saw it finishing the last of its exercises.
What I mean, Eris is that absorbing a part of Naturon's astral essence is just the beginning, Nightmare Parasite responded to the sorceress as it turned its full attention back towards the images on the bubbles as it watch both Miguel and Sylphiel, along with the four Mobians, being greeted by Amelia, Zelgadis, and Prince Phil along with a few royal cooks. I'm going to use this essence of Naturon's to, not only bring back some of your world's most powerful Monsters and sorcerers, but to use it to conquer those two humans and Mobians: Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Shadow, who will soon regret ever to have challenged me.
What about me, master? Eris asked the liquified life form as she spoke with a harsh tone of voice. Is just running on your little errands is all I'm ever good for or is there another reason for bringing me back from the dead?
No, I haven't forgotten about you, my dear, Nightmare Parasite said to the sorceress as it turned its three glowing green eyes back towards her direction, I have a mission for you that is quite suitable for a human such as yourself. I'm going to send you back to your world and I want you to look for the sorceress, Lina Inverse and her swordsman, Gourry Gabriev. Think of it as your reward and a task all rolled into one. Now the question is: do you accept it?
Oh, I'll except it, Master Parasite, Eris responded to the powerful Chaos copy as she bowed to the creature with a nod of her head, Just give me the word and I'll be all over that girl like locust.
Now, now, my dear, there's no need to rush, Nightmare Parasite said to the sorceress as it turned its full attention back towards the screen bubbles of its domain. Your time to exact your revenge on the sorceress and friends will come sooner than you think it does. All you have to do is just be patient. Now, I want you to check on Dilgear to see if he's been fully revived from his previous encounter with Miguel and Sylphiel as well as those four beings that call themselves the Chaotix and see if the other arrivals have been fully completed. Once you're done with those tasks, I want you to start training for your little reunion with Lina Inverse, you're going to need it.
Eris gave a nod of head to Nightmare Parasite as she started to exit out of the area that she was in. But before she could head for the exit that lead outside of the area, the sorceress started to hear the voice of the Chaos clone speaking to her with a chuckling tone in its hissing voice.
Oh, and by the way, Eris, Nightmare Parasite said to her as Eris stopped and turned her eyes' attention towards her benefactor, If, by any chance, you happen to also encounter Miguel, Sylphiel, or any one of those four Mobians, well....Hee! Hee! Hee! It's their own bad luck, if you know what I mean.
Eris said nothing to the creature's words as she entered the portal and was out of Parasite's sights. With the sorceress gone, Nightmare Parasite soon began to manipulate the reality around the area that it was in while warping to another area where four bubbles of energy are floating in. Each of the spheres of energy contained a different color for each: red mixed with orange; blue with indigo with a bit of violet; emerald green mixed with yellow; the last one contained a bit of a silver glow in between the black and white colors. As it approached to the four spheres of energy, Nightmare Parasite started to throw each of the energy bubbles a small portion of the astral power that it gained by absorbing the essence of Naturon. In response to this action, the orbs of energy began to shake as they moved a bit with life. But after a moment, the giants globes of power started to become lifeless again as they calmed themselves a bit.
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. What a failure, the Chaos-like creature said to itself as it looked at the four spheres of glowing energy with disappointment in its three eyes, No matter. Just a minor set back, that's all. I just didn't think that by just adding a part of the essence that I've gotten from Naturon would be enough to complete my four greatest creations. There are just a few more components that I need in order to complete these four new powerful servants of mine: my Four Enforcers. I'll just have Eris, along with the new arrivals, to battle Miguel, Sylphiel, and their pathetic friends in order to gain the battle data and DNA from those two necessary to complete them. However, neither she nor any of the others will ever discover their true purposes for being brought back to life while fighting my enemies as they gather the pieces I need for my greatest creations.
Then as Nightmare Parasite started to manipulate the reality again, it soon found itself in a different area that contained a single huge red sphere of crimson red starting to take shape of the a huge human man with long red hair that almost looked as though it could be long enough to reach his feet. The liquid creature stared at the large orb with the person inside as its three eyes glittered.
Soon, Gaav, you will rise again and take your vengeance upon those who dared to oppose you, Parasite said to the person inside the dark red bubble as it saw him starting to stir within his sleeping area, You, along with your former servants as well as the others, will soon be able to force Miguel, Sylphiel, and their friends to push themselves to their very limits so that I could be able to transfer their DNA and data that you've collected to my Four Enforcers so that they could be completed and raise to fight their own parents in battle. But for now though, sleep a while longer for you will need all of your strength. The day of the resurrection of the Demon Dragon King is at hand! He will soon rise again! Ha! Ha! Ha!

The End.

Completed: 7-18-2004