Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ A Monster's Rampage: Naturon Strikes ❯ Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Part 3




As Sylphiel watched the Naturon's monstrous form glowing with emerald light as he continued to roar with mad rage. She also heard the horrified gasps of her friends starting to come out of their mouths as she watched the Monster starting turn his full attention towards their direction. This also caused the shrine maiden to shake a bit in fear for when she saw the look of insanity on his face.
HEE! HEE! HEE! HA! HA! HA! Naturon laughed before he began to shout to her and the rest of her friends. DO YOU PATHETIC HUMANS REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU COULD DEFEAT THE GREAT NATURON WITH THAT USELESS ATTEMPT OF AN ASSAULT!? MY POWER IS NOW BEYOND ANYTHING THAT ALL OF YOU COULD FIGHT!! EVEN WITH ALL OF YOUR COMBINED POWERS, YOU FOOLS WILL BE A MATCH FOR ME!! NOW IS THE TIME FOR ME TO CRUSH YOU ALL LIKE THE INSECTS THAT YOU, THE HUMANS, THE MONSTERS, THE GODS, AND EVERY LIVING THING IN THIS PLANET TRULY ARE!! PREPARE TO SUFFER THE FATE OF BEING EXTINCT AND WIPED OUT OF THE EXISTENCE!!
That was when the priestess started collapse on her knees and continued to quiver in fear of the image of being killed by the hands of the Monster began to engulf her mind. Just when she was about to give in to the despair that's clouded her thoughts, Sylphiel started to hear the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog starting to shout to the Monster while going in front of him.
That's what you think, Wacko! Sylphiel heard Sonic shouting back to the insane Monster while watching him making his stand against Naturon. We've faced off against enemies that are far stronger than you are! If you're trying to scare us with that act along with that lame excuse for a body of yours, then you got another thing coming!
Sonic's right, Naturon! Shadow added as the shrine maiden saw the black hedgehog making his own stand with the his companion. There's no way that this little threat of yours is going to get the best of us!
I agree with both hedgehogs on this one! Knuckles joined in as Sylphiel saw the echidna walked besides his two friends.
That's right! she then heard Tails say as he flew towards his friends and joined in for the fight. Nothing you say is going to make us back down for one minute if you think that you can just get away with what you're planning to do!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Are you fools sure about that? Naturon said in response to their brave words with a calm and cool tone of voice as his monstrous body continued to glow with immense power. Don't forget that I've already defeated your human friend with only a small portion of the power that I've gained from this ' Chaos Emerald! ' So what chance do filth such as yourselves have against me at my full potential?!
Before she could have her chance to respond, Sylphiel heard the voice of her friend Zelgadis starting to shout to the Monster as she watched the human chimera walking towards the Mobians and joined them as he pulled his sword from its resting place.
If these guys are willing to fight against you despite knowing that they might be destroyed, then I'm going to fight as well! Zelgadis said as he stopped near the four Mobians and pointed his sword towards Naturon.
I'm fighting as well! the priestess heard Amelia say as she saw the small girl was coming to join the chimera and the four Mobians for a the confrontation. For the sake of not only Seyruun, but the entire world, I, Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun, am willing to fight you to the very end and make sure that the Chaos Emerald that you have is no longer a threat to this world! So in the name of justice, I'm going to fight you with everything that I have!
After hearing each of her friends' speeches, Sylphiel soon started to become touched by each of their words. She then started to unfroze her entire body and began to walk towards her comrades in order to join them in their stand against Naturon.
Hee! Hee! Hee! And what about you, shrine maiden? the Monster asked with the same tone as she neared the place where her friends were standing. Are you willing to face the same fate as your dear friend Miguel did for when he refused my offer and decide to face me? Well, it's a pretty foolish choice to make since the decision of your boyfriend cost him his life.
The words that Naturon said to her started to get to the shrine maiden as she face towards the Monster with angry look on her face and said to him. Why don't you just shut up and fight, Monster! Sylphiel shouted to the Monster as she started to put her rod away and summoned her Flaming Sword within her hand once again as she pointed it towards Naturon's direction. She then heard surprised gasps coming from her friends as she continued to face the Monster with her fiery weapon.
Hee! Hee! Hee! A pretty bold and impressive move, for a shrine maiden, young lady, Naturon responded to Sylphiel with a calm cool voice as she saw the Monster smiling at her with those ugly fangs of his. Not to mention that your physical energy seemed to have recovered very quickly in a short amount of time. You would even dare to face me while pointing that weapon of yours. There is indeed something very special about you, Miss Sylphiel. Why don't you join me and together..?
Forget it, freak! Sylphiel responded to the Monster's words while cutting him off as she gripped onto her weapon's handle tighter than before. There's no way in the world that you'll get me to join a Monster like you! Not after what you did to Miguel! No way that I'm going to forgive for what you did to him! Do you hear me?!

*******************************************

While watching in shock at the shrine maiden's response, Miguel started to calm himself a bit and thought while grinning with a little smile on his face as he blushed, Hee! I guess that some of my personality has rubbed off of me and onto Sylphiel while she was with me, Sonic, and the others. I guess that she really does care for me after... That was when Miguel's thoughts were cut short for when he heard the voice of Naturon talking to the shrine maiden as he turned his attention back towards the scene.
Hee! Hee! Hee! It seems that you and your friends have finally made up your minds, the human heard the Monster say as he saw the creature starting to gather dark green power within his hand and aiming it towards his friends. It's a real pity that all of you will have to pay the price for that grave decision that you all made. Ha! Ha! Ha!
After hearing those words and seeing Naturon starting to grow bigger and stronger by the minute, Miguel soon began to panic and began to think to himself, Oh, no! Naturon is going to blow Sylphiel and the others into dust! There's got to be some way to...
The human's thoughts were soon cut short for when the images of ancient writings began to come back to his mind and that was when he came up with a solution. The Ra-Tilt! The most powerful spell in the astral plane! Miguel thought to himself as he looked at his hands. But I just barely learned the words to the spell and it could be too dangerous for me to use! But what other choice do I have at this point?
With his mind all made up and cleared, Miguel began to instantly chant the words of the powerful astral spell while aiming his leg to try to kick the doors at the same time.

Souls that flow in the eternal and infinite,
ever lasting flame of blue.
Let all the power hidden deep within my soul
be called forth here and now!

As he held the energy of the unusually colored silver spell within his two hands, he instantly started to kick the doors that led outside of the royal palace and rushed outside.

*****************************************

As soon as Naturon started to power up with energies of the Chaos Emerald within his forehead, Sylphiel began to brace herself for a powerful attack from the Monster. Then she suddenly started to feel the power of another source of Chaos Energy from somewhere else. Before she could look around to see where the energy source came from, the shrine maiden heard the evil roaring laughter of Naturon as she saw him pulling the energy sphere back and was about to throw it towards herself and her friends.
But the Monster never got a chance to launch his powerful attack for when suddenly someone began to shout out these two words, Ra-Tilt!
Before she knew what was happening, Sylphiel saw Naturon's entire monstrous form being engulf with a powerful and unusually silver-colored energy pillar. The dark green energy sphere that was in Naturon's hands soon disappeared for when he was hit with the most powerful astral spell in shamanistic magic. As the Monster was being engulfed by the powerful spiritual energy, the shrine maiden heard the voice of Zelgadis shouting out, Man! That was a powerful Ra-Tilt! But, the power is way too strong to be a regular Ra-Tilt and the color is different too! Who in the hell is doing it anyway?
Before anyone could have a chance to answer, Sylphiel saw Naturon breaking out of his bothersome prison of powerful spirit energy and roared in both anger and pain. WHO DARES TO STRIKE ME?! the Monster said as he was about to launch an attack towards Sylphiel with energy coming out of his sharp claw of his index finger. IS IT ONE OF YOU FOOLS THAT...?!
Naturon's words were soon cut short for when the shrine maiden saw a powerful beam of white energy appearing out of nowhere and struck the Monster's face dead-on, which caused him to back away from her and her group of friends.
That was when a familiar young man's voice suddenly appeared and said to Naturon's now cowering form, Back off my friends, freak! There's more where that came from if you choose not to!
The sound of the young man's voice soon brought Sylphiel to turn towards the source of the voice and she found herself looking at the serious and yet smiling face of the friend that she thought was finished off by Naturon: Miguel Angel Arias.
Miguel! the shrine maiden shouted happily with tears in her eyes as she saw the entire form of her human friend from the other world unharmed and in one piece.
Miguel?! That really you?! Sylphiel heard the voice of Sonic shouting to his friend with a surprised tone of voice. We all thought that this jerk Naturon had finished you off for good! How were you able to get out of that place where you fought him and where did you get that pile of Power Rings by the way?!
Never mind that, Mr. Sonic! Amelia joined in with the blue hedgehog, What I want to know is how in the world is Mr. Miguel able to learn the Ra-Tilt in such a short amount of time and how was he able to cast energy that powerful and with such a pretty silver color!
My thoughts exactly! the shrine maiden heard Zelgadis reply with equal confusion as she began to notice the mound of golden dinner plate-sized rings hanging around each of Miguel's arms. How is it possible for him to learn it so fast let alone get that huge pile of Power...?!
The human chimera's words were soon cut off for when Sylphiel heard the voice of one of the young fox, Tails, starting to yell to them, Never mind that, you guys! Right now we have bigger problems! Like Naturon looking at us with that nasty face of his!
As she wondered about what the young fox was talking about, the shrine maiden soon found herself listening to the roaring voice of Naturon shouting in anger as she turned her full attention back towards the Monster. YOU!? the monstrous Naturon shouted towards her direction as Sylphiel saw his ugly face filled with a mixed of confusion and anger. How could a pathetic human like you be able to survive my powerful assault and escape my sub-dimensional plane?! Your prison should have been inescapable from any means from this dimension!!
That was when Sylphiel heard the response of Miguel starting to say to the Monster by saying with a confident tone of voice, Well, let's just say that I have friends in high places, Naturon! If it weren't for their help, then I wouldn't be standing right here staring at that ugly face of yours! So in other words, it's time for me to get some pay back for that attack that you dished out at me!
Miguel has help in high places? the shrine maiden heard the voice of Shadow the Hedgehog asking with a confused tone. Just what in the world is he talking about?
I don't know, Shadow, Sonic started to say with the same tone as his friend, but let's just be thankful that the miracle happened at just the right time for when Naturon was about to go ape on us! Now that Miguel is back, that Monster doesn't have a chance against us!
But don't you guys find it to be a little funny that Miguel has returned here without a single scratch on his body or dirt on his cloths? Knuckles asked with a serious and yet curious tone. But how did he managed to get that pile of Power Rings in such little...!
The red echidna's words were soon cut off for when Sylphiel heard the Monster Naturon shouting to the top of his lungs while his body started to once again to emit the powerful green aura around his monstrous body as the Chaos Emerald on his forehead started to become brighter by the minute.
Arrggh! Silence mortals! Naturon shouted with anger and insanity in his voice. As for you human, you won't be so fortunate enough to survive my next attack for when...
Before he could have the chance to finish his speech, Sylphiel suddenly saw Miguel appearing in front of the Monster and saw him throwing his bare fist towards Naturon's face at full strength. When the fist collided with his face, the Monster soon flew up towards the sky at a great speed while going farther away from view until he wasn't seen at all. Before Sylphiel could have a chance to ask the young man about how was he able to punch Naturon's untouchable astral form, Miguel stopped her from doing so by looking at her direction while saying to her and their friends with serious look on his face.
Sylphiel. Everyone, he began with a soft tone of voice, I want you all to stay here and take care of yourselves while I take care of some unfinished business with Naturon and from the looks of it, I'd say that it won't be pretty. You guys might also need to regain your strength if that Monster and I should return.
That was all Miguel said before he started to fly off towards the sky and flew in the same direction as Naturon had. Before she could have the chance to yell to her friend in order to stop him, Sylphiel heard the voice of Sonic shouting to her, Sylphiel! Don't try to stop him! Miguel needs to try to stop that Monster on his own in order to get that Chaos Emerald out of his forehead!
But what happens if he loses to Naturon like he did before for when he was in Sub-Space, Sonic?! the shrine maiden asked the blue hedgehog with a annoyed tone as she turned to face his direction with tears filling in her eyes. What if he's already...!?
Whoa, easy girl! That won't happen this time! Knuckles cut in on Sylphiel's shouting words with a nervous voice. This time Miguel has that pile of Power Rings to help him against that Monster! For as far as I'm concerned, Naturon now doesn't have a chance against him.
That's what you said before for when Miguel had fought with Naturon the first time, Mr. Knuckles! the shrine maiden heard the surprised voice of her friend Amelia saying to the red echidna.
What makes you think that this time is going to be any different? Zelgadis added with the same tone as the princess. Miguel was defeated for when he first fought with Naturon in Sub-Space!
Did you two noticed that pile of Power Rings that Knuckles mentioned? Tails replied as he walked up towards the shrine maiden. I bet that those rings were around his arms for a different reason other than just use them to defend himself.
As she saw the young two-tailed fox facing her, Sylphiel suddenly started to ask him with a worried and sobbing tone of voice, But Tails, what if he's suddenly...?
The shrine maiden didn't get the chance to finish her question for when she suddenly started to see a dark sphere of energy flying from out of the sky and saw it colliding with the nearest area outside of the Seyruun's city limits, creating an intense explosion of bright light.

**************************************

When Miguel finally caught up with the flying Monster while ignoring the chill of the sky, he saw that Naturon had already recovered from the blow on the face that the human had given him and started to throw a dark sphere of energy toward his direction.
After Miguel flew to the right and dodged the attack, he then started to say to the Monster, who looked pretty upset with him, You really are a sloppy shot for a Monster, Naturon! Where did you ever learn to throw energy balls like that anyway? Not from a very skilled Dark Lord, I'm sure!
In response to the humans words, Naturon threw a dark beam of energy towards the human's direction, aiming for his face. When Miguel dodged the attack while using the power of the Chaos Control and warped near the Monster, Naturon started to yell at the young man while preparing to launch another powerful dark energy assault, Damn you, human! Why won't you just die?!
I hate to break it to you, Naturon, but you can't get rid of me that easily, Miguel responded to the angry Monster while continuing to hover above the sky that's about a few thousand feet in the air. Now that I've got your attention, I want to speak to you seriously for a moment and try to reason with you! That Chaos Emerald that you have on your forehead is going to blow up this entire planet taking you along with it! If you don't stop using it now, then...!
Silence, human! Naturon shouted to Miguel, cutting the young man's words short as he powered up his dark energy attack within the palm of his hand and aimed it at him. I don't need advice from some pathetic human on how to control this emerald's great power! Now begone!
With those words, the Monster then threw the ball of dark energy towards his direction but, just before the dark sphere could reach him, Miguel once again used the power of the Chaos Control to warp himself to out of harm's way. When he appeared right in front of Naturon, which is about twenty feet away, Miguel started to put his two hands together and concentrated on reciting the words of the Ra-Tilt spell in his mind in order to launch another powerful burst of energy towards the Monster as he did before while on the ground. But, just before he could have the chance to take aim and shout out to two remaining words to the spells to fire it, Naturon's arm suddenly popped out of thin air of the sky and lunged itself towards his face, which he barely evaded by flying higher in the sky. Just when he thought that he was safe from harm's way, Miguel was suddenly taken by surprise for when he saw another one of Naturon's arms appearing out of thin air and lunging towards him again, but this time towards his chest.
When the human barely avoided the attack by freezing time with the power of the Chaos Control, he suddenly thought to himself while looking at the sharp long-nailed Monster arm that's nearly an inch away of puncturing his chest as he flew away from it, Man, this guy doesn't seem to tire out messing around with me like this and doesn't take Down Time, does he?
I mean, no matter where I go or where I fly to for that matter, one of his limbs seem to appear out of nowhere and attack me out of nowhere. Well, fortunately for me, I could use the Chaos Control to freeze time in order to avoid most of the attacks. But I don't know how long I can keep it up. If only there is a way for me to keep him from moving those limbs of his long enough for me to use the Ra-Tilt on him again.
That was when a thought suddenly came to Miguel like a bolt of lightning and gave him a tactic that might be of some use to him. Well, it's a bit of a risky move to use, but I'm willing to give it a shot, he thought to himself just when the effects of the Chaos Control faded and time started once again.
When the full time freeze affect of the Chaos Control wore off, he saw that the arm that nearly went through his chest wiz by at an incredible speed and disappearing from sight. He then looked around and waited for another assault from one of Naturon's moving limbs. As he continued to look around for the Monster's attack, Miguel suddenly saw the monstrous leg of Naturon flying at him with its sharp claws pointed at his face.
Chaos Control! he shouted the two words of Shadow's special ability as it started to freeze time around him once again. Then, as soon as he started to move away from the sharp-nailed leg, Miguel started to notice three more limbs of the Monster's body aiming at the place where he once stood
Now to put my plan into action, Miguel thought to him and concentrated on chanting the words to the powerful shamanistic spell while trying to keep his control of the Chaos Control.

Souls that flow in the eternal and infinite,
ever lasting flame of blue.
Let all the power hidden deep within my soul
be called forth here and now!

As he held the powerful sphere of silver energy within his hand while stopping the effects of the Chaos Control. When time started once again, Miguel aimed his arms towards the monstrous limbs of Naturon and started to shout out the two words that would allow him to shoot the strong energy towards them, Ra-Tilt!
Then the strong power from within his hands started to burst from within his palms and fired off a powerful force of silver light that hit its target.

*******************************************

Meanwhile back on the ground, Sylphiel is just looking up towards the sky and looked around to see if her friend Miguel was anywhere to be found. While looking at the blue skies, she heard her friends, both Zelgadis and Amelia as well as the four Mobians, having a long chat about the out come of the battle between Miguel and Naturon. Her four animal friends also talked to the human chimera and the princess a little about each of themselves as well as the planet that they've come from. The conversation soon ended when a powerful stream of silver light appeared from across the sky and shot out towards the top of a large mountain that's closest to the city of Seyruun.
Whoa, mama! What in the world is that?! Sylphiel heard the voice of Sonic shouting with at surprised and shocked tone.
I'm not sure, Sonic, Shadow responded to the his friend, But whatever it was, it felt pretty powerful.
Well, that's all well and good, you two, Knuckles said to the black hedgehog a moment later while using a rather sarcastic tone of voice, but what I really want to know is what exactly it is.
I can answer that, the shrine maiden heard the voice of Zelgadis respond to the blue hedgehog's words. That was a Ra-Tilt that just came from out of the place that Miguel and Naturon are at! I recognized that kind of energy anywhere! Only that the energy that it gave off for when it crashed into that mountain is much more powerful than a regular Ra-Tilt!
That must be Mr. Miguel that did it! Amelia added as Sylphiel saw that the princess's face has an expression that matches the human chimera's tone of voice. I'm still surprised that he was able to learn it in such a small amount of time let alone be able to use it! I mean, it took me about three years before I could master it!
Sylphiel then turned her attention back towards the blue sky of where Miguel and Naturon are fighting at and saw that it was blinking with numerous amounts of emerald-colored light.
Whoa! Now that was some intense power! she heard the voice of Tails saying with amazed tone. I wonder if Miguel is the one who's causing that light show to happening!
All the shrine maiden did at that moment was just stare into the green aura that glowed in the sky, covering the air around it with its brilliance.
Miguel, just what is going on up there that you're having much difficulty with trying to defeat Naturon? she thought to herself as continued to look up at the emerald sky. I just wish that I could go up there and help you, but I would just do more harm than good by doing so. I just pray that you would be safe and in one piece for when you defeat that horrible Monster. Please win for this world and for me.

*******************************************

As he looked at the result of his strategy, Miguel saw that the four limbs of Naturon's body were reduced to nothing but thin air in the sky area that he was in. He then started to hear the loud shouts of the Monster screaming in pain, agony, and anger for when found his arms and legs blasted out of existence. Miguel began to look around the air and found himself looking at the arm and legless body floating around the air like a manakin of a Monster that just got its arms and legs hacked off. Naturon, who's head is still attached to what was left of the Monster's body, continued to scream in anger and agony for the lost of his limbs while showing his sharp dripping teeth.
Arrrggghh! My arms! My legs! Naturon screamed while looking in Miguel's direction as the human continued to look at the Monster with a bit of pity. You dare to blow off my limbs using that pitiful human spell?! I'll make sure that you pay for this...with your life!!
Well, excuse me for defending myself, Mr. Cheap Excuse for a Used Crash Trash Test Dummy! Miguel responded to the Monster's words with a smart tone in his voice. If you hadn't threw your arms and legs towards me like butcher and steak knives or just handed over the Chaos Emerald for that matter, then I wouldn't have had to resort to blowing your limbs into thin air like that and...!
That was when his words were soon cut for when he heard the Monster calmly beginning to laugh at first and then roared into a crazed laughter that echoed throughout the now-cloudy area that they're in now. The Chaos Emerald still embedded on Naturon's forehead started to glow again with an intense light that surrounded what was left of the Monster's body.
Oh, no! Miguel thought to himself as he watched whatever was left of the Monster Naturon glow with a powerful green aura of energy. That Chaos Emerald's power is starting to get over Naturon's head, and quite literally I might add. It's starting to make him nuttier than a coconut. I have to stop this now before that emerald blows and takes everything out along with it.
With the thoughts finished in his mind, Miguel turned his full attention back towards the incapacitated and laughing Naturon. He then started to ask the Monster with a serious tone in his voice, What's so funny that it's making you laugh so hard, Fruitloops? What's with...
Miguel's words were soon answered for when they were cut off by the Monster's calm and yet evil words, Watch this, human and you'll soon see the reason why I'm laughing.
As the human was confused at what the Monster said, he soon began to saw Naturon starting to grunt with effort. Suddenly, before he could have the chance to blink his eyes, Miguel saw the Monster starting to grow new legs and arms from the places where his old limbs once were. The human gasped in shock for when he saw the appearance of the new limbs.
What the hell!? How did you manage to get new arms and legs that fast? Miguel asked the Monster with a surprised tone.
Hee! Hee! Hee! You don't know about the race that I've come from do you, human? Naturon responded to the human as the Monster smiled at him with his dripping teeth. Well, seeing that you from another world, I guess that I could give you some information about my people.
You see, the entire Monster Race has bodies that is different from your kind's typical human bodies. What you're seeing right now is my astral body, which is my true form, that acts like that of the human ghost when it haunts its victims. In other words, any type of physical damage that you try to inflict on me will be worth nothing. We could also regenerate our bodies as well as our limbs quite easily for when we lose them in battle. However, for lower level types of Monsters, it would take about days to recover from the heavy damages, such as the incredible energy from the Ra-Tilt you've fired at my limbs. But thanks to the incredible powers of this Chaos Emerald embedded within my forehead, I'm able to grow new arms without much effort.
Now that I've mentioned the subject, I seem to recall you being able to make contact with my face using only your bare fist. How is it that you were able to do what so many humans have failed to do to my race throughout the centuries in this world? Come to think of it, how were you able to harness so much energy into the Ra-Tilt and fire it with such power, let alone learning how to chant the words in such a short amount of time?
As if I would want to tell an ugly Halloween Monster costume rip-off like you, Naturon! Miguel responded to the Monster with a sort of harsh tone.
In response to the teen's words, Miguel saw the Monster starting to make numerous medium-sized balls of dark green energy appear around his being. Just when he was about to respond to the action, the human from Earth soon found Naturon throwing the little spheres of energy towards him and they soon take on the shape of little arrow spears. Just before he could think about a way to stop the assault, Miguel suddenly started to have images in his mind that flashed pictures of the Master Emerald as well as the Chaos Emeralds. He also saw images of Shadow the Hedgehog launching Chaos Spear towards an unknown enemy before it stopped playing in his mind.
What the hell? Miguel said to himself while, not knowing what exactly was happening, saw several dozen silver and normal-sized balls of energy starting to appear out of the sky around his being and started to shout out two words that he never thought he would, Chaos Spear!
With those words said, Miguel saw the spheres of energy starting to charge towards the dark green spears that Naturon launched with the same shape and size as they were. When he saw the spears from the opposite sides collided with one another, the teen saw that it created a light show that would make any audience awe with amazement.
What the hell? I just used Shadow's Chaos Spear attack! Miguel thought to himself as he continued to look at the display in front of him. How in the world did I learn to do that?! Now this is just freaking me out!
While thinking about how he gained the technique, Miguel suddenly wiped his mind of the thought and turned his attention back towards Naturon's hideous form for when the explosions of light stopped.
Well, at least you have the guts to stick around and not try to stab me in the back like most of your brethren, the human said to the Monster as he calmly prepared himself for any attack that his opponent might use, I don't know wether to salute you or laugh at you for pulling this sort of stunt.
Naturon soon started to laugh in response to the young human's words with a towering voice through his sort of slobbering mouth with his sharp teeth showing.
Ha! Ha! Ha! You're really foolish if you're saying those words to me, human! the Monster said to him as he looked at the Miguel with an evil look on his monstrous face. Now you're going to see the true extent of my power by watching me demonstrate my ultimate attack towards the city of Seyruun itself! Dark Chaos Ball! With those words said and done by the Monster, Miguel soon started to see Naturon raising both of his monster-like arms to the sky and started to gather powerful and destructive dark energy from between them.
What?! Are you insane, Naturon?! Miguel shouted to the Monster as he saw the sphere of black energy continuing to grow in size. The power that you're gathering for your attack is too strong to for the city! Its enough to destroy the entire county or even the entire planet! What would your mother, the Lord of Nightmares, think if she saw you like this?!
I believe that she would be rather proud of me for what I'm doing right now, boy! Naturon responded to Miguel's shouting words with an insane look developing all over his ugly face. Both she and Lord Ruby-Eye would be pleased for when they learned that I'm about to achieve the one thing that the entire Monster Race hasn't been able to do!
But not by using the out of control powers of the Chaos Emerald, Wacko! Miguel responded to the insane Monster while carefully looking at the now enormous dark sphere of energy now hovering above the Naturon's head. Lord Ruby-Eye would never approve of what you're doing with the powers of the emerald and is always against using it! Both he and Lord Ciepheid know what would happen if any of the Chaos Emeralds were ever used within the Four Worlds!
As a reward for shouting out his words, Miguel suddenly saw Naturon starting to look at him with an angry expression on his face along with an tone of voice to match it, You foolish human! You dare to say that both Lord Ruby-Eye and our sworn enemy Ciepheid have agreed with one another on going against using the Chaos Emeralds?! You and your entire race are going to pay for this insult...with your lives!!
With those words said and done, Miguel saw the Monster throwing the huge sphere of dark energy towards the direction where the kingdom of Seyruun at an incredible speed. All those people! Including Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amelia, Zelgadis...and Sylphiel! No!! the young man thought to himself as he started to diving down towards the sky and tried his best to beat the huge ball of evil chaotic energy while hearing the mad laughter of Naturon echoing throughout the cloudy sky.

***************************************

Back on the grounds in front of the Royal House of Seyruun, Sylphiel was still looking up at the sky to see if Miguel was anywhere to be found after the big explosions of energy from both the Ra-Tilt and the small flashes of light that she saw the boy fire off to probably weaken the Monster, Naturon. She also heard the conversation that all of her friends were probably having about the blasts of light that they each saw a while back. After a moment passed later, the shrine maiden soon began to see a huge dark sphere of great energy coming down towards them at a great speed.
(Gasp!) This power! Sylphiel thought to herself as she continued to watch the giant ball of energy coming down towards her and the others. It's greater than what I've felt before! It's almost enough power to destroy this entire city! But how...?
Before she could have a chance to finish her thought, the shrine maiden suddenly heard the voices of all of her friends shouting as she kept her eyes on the dark energy sphere.
Everybody, look at that sphere of energy! Sylphiel heard Knuckles shouting. That's way too much power to be meant for just this one city! That's enough Chaos Energy to annihilate this entire continent! Possibly this world as well!
Are you kidding me, Knux!? Sonic said to his friend with a scared and shocked tone in his voice. Please tell me that you're joking!
I'm afraid that Knuckles isn't kidding about this, Sonic! Shadow started to say as his voice is the same tone as the red echidna's voice. That sphere of energy has enough Chaos Energy that could wipe out this entire continent and even this entire continent in an instant if it hits!
Are you guys serious about this?! Sylphiel heard the voice of the human chimera Zelgadis shouting towards the four Mobians. How could a Monster like Naturon be capable of harnessing the great powers of that emerald to annihilate this world?! How is it...?!
Never mind that, Mr. Zelgadis! the shrine maiden heard the words of the princess Amelia saying to the chimera. We have to find a way to stop that energy sphere from colliding with this city or otherwise everybody, including us, would be destroyed!
For when she heard all of her friends' words, Sylphiel soon began to panic as she saw the black ball of energy continued to fall from the sky towards their direction as it approached closer to its target. What are we all going to do? the priestess thought to herself as she continued to watch the black energy getting closer and closer towards Seyruun. If that ball of dark power should ever hit this city, then everyone and everything in this world would be...!
Before she could have the chance to finish her dreadful thoughts, the shrine maiden saw the large dark sphere of energy suddenly stopping in its place in the sky just when it was about a few hundred feet away from the city.
What in the world is happening?
she thought to herself as she was surprised by the sphere of energy's sudden halt. Why did that ball of evil energy stop for when it's about close to annihilating this entire city?
The shrine maiden's question was soon answered for when she heard the voice of Tails starting to shout out to everyone as she turned towards the young fox's direction, Guys! Look closer at that black ball of energy! Somebody's holding onto it from falling onto this city and I have a pretty good guess on who that is!
After hearing those words, Sylphiel started to turn her full attention back towards the dark sphere of energy and took a closer inspection at the powerful black ball. That was when the shrine maiden started to panic for when she saw a familiar figure who was holding evil energy back.
Miguel!! she shouted to the top of her lungs as she looked on in panic as she saw the human boy holding back the black ball of energy.

*****************************************

Miguel sighed in relief for when he beat the dark sphere of Chaos Energy to the city and stopped it from colliding with the city of Seyruun by holding onto it with all of his might. He as continued to hold evil energy back, Miguel began to struggle with trying to holding back the sphere of energy back with both his hands and his mental energy.
As he began to become weaker by the minute, Miguel started to shout out to the Monster Naturon as he held the evil ball of energy, Naturon! I won't allow you to reduce this world into rubble by your misuse of the Chaos Emerald! Give up this madness now before I choose to attack!
While waiting for a response from the Monster, Miguel suddenly started to become weakened by the struggle of trying to hold back the ball of evil Chaos Energy. Just when he felt that his entire body has reached its limit, Miguel heard the insane and evil voice of Naturon shouting to him while mocking him, You got to be kidding me, human! If you want me to end this madness, then I'll only do so for when I see this world being reduced to ashes by my power! But since you've wanted to save this city so badly, I'll allow you to become the first victim of my to die at the mercy of my Dark Chaos Ball! Time to say goodbye, Miguel!
With those words said by the Monster, Miguel started to feel the dark sphere energy starting to push itself with even greater force than it did before. Before he knew what was happening, the human boy started to feel both of his arms starting to fail him and soon found himself being engulfed by the sphere of black Chaos Energy.
The place that he was in was all dark with green streams of light surrounding the area all around. As he started to look around the place, Miguel suddenly started feel a sharp pain coming from with his head that would make him want to scream. However, despite feeling the great pain, Miguel did his best to resist the pain that came and shot up from all around his entire body.
This...pain! he thought to himself as he endured the great pain inside him. It's like the same torture that Ixis put me through before we had our final battle! Naturon probably thinks that by putting me through this, it'll probably make me lose my mind and give sphere of dark energy a chance to reduce my body into thin air! What am I going to do?!
As if responding to the human's question, Miguel suddenly started to feel the pain inside of his body starting to intensify even more than it was before. Miguel did his best to hold out against shouting out in pain, but the sharp feeling continued to torture him with greater feelings of pains by the minute. Just before the human was about to give in to the pain, the golden Power Rings that he forgot that he had around his arms began to glow with bright rays of golden light that surrounded the dark area that he was in. Then, without any further explanation, the pain that was inside of his body suddenly started to disappear from with his entire body and great surges of energy was beginning to flow around his entire form for when the golden rings disappeared out of his arms.
This...power, Miguel thought to himself as his body relaxed with the flow of Chaos Energy suddenly, healing any damages that he might have received from the holding back the dark sphere of Chaos Energy. It feels so...familiar. I've felt this sort of sensation before for when I've fought with Univos Ixis for when we had our final battle in another world. I guess the rings have absorbed the evil power of Naturon's attack and purified it so that I'm able to transform into my Chaos Form, like Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails did for when they've battled Mammoth Mogul who had the power of fourteen Chaos Emeralds.
Before he could continue on with his thoughts, Miguel suddenly started to have images flashing before his eyes and that was when he soon realized that what he was seeing was the memories experiences he had and people that he met. Most of the images that he saw were mostly with him and Sylphiel along with the Mobians that are with them for when they visited other worlds.
The Chaotix. Knuckles. Shadow. Sonic. Tails. Sylphiel, Miguel thought to himself as his mind's voice recited the names one by one while still being bathed in the golden chaotic energy that surrounded his body. You guys helped make my life a little more interesting than it was for most people. I mean, all of you are the most best group of friends that I've ever met. Especially Sylphiel. I now know that she's more than just some anime character written in a script just to entertain people. You're a real living human being along with the others throughout the cosmos. And now that I have the power to save this world from suffering the fate of extinction, I'm going to make sure that filthy Monster Naturon won't harm you, Sylphiel. You, and all of our friends. I won't let him harm any of you! I...WON'T...LET...HIM...HURT....YOU!!
With those angry thoughts in his mind, Miguel suddenly started to shout out, not in pain, but anger which contains passion and heart within it as the dark area that he was in began to shatter by the light that his own great Chaos Energy was emitting.

**********************************************

For when she saw her dear friend being plunged within the dark sphere of energy, Sylphiel began to shout out to the top of her lungs, Miguel!! No!!
When the shrine maiden was about to cast a Ray Wing spell in order to fly after him, the shrine maiden felt the hands of someone tugging her arm in order to prevent her from doing so.
Sylphiel, are you out of your mind?! Sylphiel heard the voice of her friend Zelgadis shouting to her as she felt his strong stone grip tugging, There's no telling what could happen if you try to go in there!
Mr. Zelgadis is right, Miss Sylphiel! Amelia added to the human chimera's words as the princess did the same thing with the shrine maiden's other arm. If you were to fly up there with your Ray Wing, then you'll be turned into...!
Before Amelia could finish the rest of her words, Sylphiel soon found herself struggling against her two friends' grip as she shouted to them, Let me go! I don't care what happens to me! I have to go up there and help him! If I don't, then he'll be..!
Before she could have the chance to finish her sentence, the shrine maiden heard the voices of the four Mobians shouting to her as she listened to each of their words.
Sylphiel, there's no need for you to go bananas over this! Sonic said with his usual normal tone of voice, Miguel has the power of the Power Rings to protect him from that powerful attack!
Sonic's right on this one, Sylphiel! Knuckles said as the red echidna spoke with the same tone of voice as Sonic. Doing something this reckless isn't going to make things any better!
Listen to what both Sonic and Knux are saying to you, Sylphiel! Tails shouted to her as the tone of his young voice was beginning to sound like that of his two friends. If you go and fly up towards that dark sphere of Chaos Energy, then you'll...!
Shut up! All of you! Sylphiel cut off the young fox's words with a shout of her voice as she continued to struggle against both Amelia and Zelgadis's grip but with an even greater strength than she showed before while starting to shed some tears, I don't care about those damn rings! All of you don't understand how it feels to have the one person that your truly care about being destroyed in front of your eyes along with the rest of your family and friends who are...!
That was all the shrine maiden could say before she felt a sudden sensation of pain that flowed throughout the left cheek of her face which caused her to stop struggling against both Amelia and Zelgadis's hold on her. When she turned to see who was responsible for slapping her on the face, Sylphiel soon found herself looking at the face of Shadow the Hedgehog who was holding out his hand and has tears flowing within his serious looking eyes.
Mr. Shadow! the shrine maiden heard her friend Amelia shouted to the black hedgehog in surprised with his action, Why did you slap Miss Sylphiel across the face like that?! Aren't you suppose to be her friend?!
Well, friend or not, Zelgadis began to say as Sylphiel saw the human chimera starting to shout out to the hedgehog, he shouldn't have slapped Sylphiel on the face like that! What in the world was...?!
Before Zelgadis could finish the rest of his question, the shrine maiden heard the voice of Shadow starting to respond to the chimera with a bit of harshness in it while she continued to look at the ground, Don't you start with me, stone man! I the only reason why I slapped Sylphiel is so that I can bring her back to her senses! She shouldn't said that I don't understand how she feels! Well, she's wrong, I do! I had to watch Maria die in front of my eyes by those fools of G.U.N...!
Surprised by what the black hedgehog said, Sylphiel began to calm herself as she heard the voice of Sonic saying to Shadow as he spoke with a startled and yet surprised tone, Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Take it easy, Shadow! There's no need for you to get all mad because Sylphiel hit your sore spot! Right now we have other things to worry about, like Naturon.
I have to agree with Sonic on this one, Shadow, Knuckles began to say as he spoke with a calm tone of voice, Right now, we have to find a way in order to make that freak pay for what he did to Miguel and...!
Before she could hear the rest of the red echidna's words, Sylphiel started to hear the menacing evil voice of the Monster Naturon speaking to all of them with a towering voice, Ha! Ha! Ha! Now those are the most foolish words that I've heard you fools say! But I must say, the negative energy that I've tasted from all of you is so delicious for when all of you turned against each other like that.
After hearing the Monster's evil voice, the shrine maiden suddenly picked herself from off of the ground and started to look around for the source of the menacing voice. When she finally found Naturon hovering near the large dark energy sphere that was about to collide with the city, she soon wanted to vomit at the sight of the Monster.
Whoa! Is that Naturon's true face or did he just put something on?! the shrine maiden heard Tails saying as his voice was filled with surprise and fear.
The shrine maiden, however, didn't pay full attention to the young fox's joking words and just began to give a angered and hateful look towards the creature she was looking at. Naturon, who noticed Sylphiel giving him that look, started to turn his full attention towards the young woman and gave her a awful grin with his monstrous teeth showing as he began to say while chuckling at the same time, Hee! Hee! Hee! The hate and anger that I'm feeling from within you, Miss Sylphiel, is the most tastiest thing that I've ever tasted.
Oh, and if you or any of your friends are expecting the boy to emerge from my Dark Chaos Ball any time soon, well don't. At this very moment, he's starting to die from the loss of his sanity while enduring the most hideous and horrifying pain that he's ever experienced before his body could be reduced to ashes. And for what? Just to spare this world from the death and extinction that my ultimate technique was about to deliver by sacrificing his own life. Now that's pathetic!
Just before she could have the chance to respond to the Monster's cruel words, Sylphiel suddenly heard the voices of the four Mobians starting to say to him while keeping their own voices mutual. Look, you cheap excuse for a Halloween reject, Sonic began to say, if you think that you're going to scare us by telling us that it's hopeless and by feeding upon our negative energy, think again!
Mr. Sonic, are you nuts?! Sylphiel heard Amelia shouting to the blue hedgehog with fear starting to develop in her voice. Naturon could kill you and all of us with one thought if he wanted and then...!
I agree with Sonic on this one! Knuckles started to say as he cut in on the princess's words while ignoring her warning, Naturon, do you really think that by giving that little speech of yours that you're going to win? Well, you'd better keep on dreaming!
Are you two even listening to what you're saying? Zelgadis asked as his voice was starting to become as afraid as Amelia's. This Monster is not like all of the other beings that you've all fought up until now! If you choose to fight him now, then...!
I'm with you guys! Tails added as the young fox's voice was starting to become more determined than it did before while ignoring the chimera's voice. I'd say that the power of the Chaos Emerald on your forehead is starting to get to your head, Monster! So if Sonic and Knuckles are willing to keep on fighting in order to stop you, then so am I!
Sylphiel was shocked at the words that her three Mobian friends were saying to Naturon. Even after seeing Miguel disappearing inside that dark energy ball, Sonic, Knuckles, and even Tails are willing to keep on fighting against Naturon, the shrine maiden thought to herself as she started to turn her full attention towards the three Mobians, who she saw stood right in front of her. If those three are willing to fight against him, then maybe so should I. But, what about Shadow and his...?
Sylphiel's thoughts were then cut short for when she heard Naturon starting to laugh at the top of his lungs while his evil laughter echoed throughout the area. Hee! Hee! Hee! I must say that those are the most hilarious words that I've ever heard! the monster said as he continued to grin with his ugly teeth showing, you three pathetic creatures are willing to fight me after seeing what happened to your human friend for when he tried to block my Dark Chaos Ball from colliding with this planet?
I don't know whether to applaud your bravery or laugh at your stupidity. I should just end your miserable lives right now and... Before the Monster could have the chance to finish his sentence, Sylphiel saw a barrage of yellow energy spears colliding hard with Naturon right at his chest.
When the smoke that the yellow spears of energy created cleared out a moment later, Naturon began to shout out in anger while holding onto his chest, Who did that?! Who would dare to attack me like that?!
That was when the shrine maiden started to hear the voice of Shadow responded to the Monster a second later while turning towards his direction, That would be me, you hideous freak of nature! Do you honestly believe that I would just sit back and watch you slaughter everybody in this world like lambs?
Back when I was still at the space colony ARK, I couldn't exactly figure out what Professor Gerald had in mind for when he first created me. But when I first saw Maria, who was a kind and gentle person, that saved me from being taken away by the G.U.N. soldiers, I believed that the professor's true purpose for having to created me is so that I could save a world from evil abominations like you!
Taken by the black hedgehog's words, Sylphiel soon found herself raising from the ground and said to the Monster as she summoned her sword made of flames from within her hands and pointed it towards Naturon, I'm going to agree with Shadow! In the past, for when I've lost my father and all of the people close to me in the explosion, all that I've ever wanted to do is to just cry and pray that it was all just a dream. But ever since I've met up with Miguel, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, Shadow, and the Chaotix, I've become a much stronger and gained a new sense of...
That's enough! Naturon shouted to the shrine maiden with a tone of impatience and insanity as the Monster began to lift his clawed arm towards her direction and began to gather green energy from within it, I've just had about enough of your little speeches! I'm sick of all of you humans, the Gods, the Monsters, and...!
The Monster's words were suddenly cut off for when Sylphiel heard both Amelia and Zelgadis shouting in unison to the top of their lungs the two words to their powerful astral spell, Ra-Tilt!
Before she knew what was happening, the shrine maiden suddenly saw Naturon's entire inhuman form being engulfed by a powerful blanket of blue energy. However, a moment later, the Monster managed to penetrate the pillar of blue astral energy that he was in and began to laugh a moment later.
Ha! Ha! Ha! Is that all you got, humans? Naturon said with a towering voice as he laughed with insanity. Those blasts from both of your Ra-Tilts didn't hurt me no more than a kitten's scratch. In fact, it almost felt like a tickle. Hee! Hee! Hee!
Sylphiel was a bit shaken by the failure of Amelia's and Zelgadis's attack, but didn't back down from planning to assault Naturon with her Flaming Sword. As she continued to keep her attention towards the Monster, the shrine maiden heard the voice of Shadow saying to her, Well, it's about time that you came back to your senses! Are you planning to join in on the fight like your two friends did just now or what?
Sylphiel began to nod her head in response to the black hedgehog's question and said to him, I'm so sorry that I said what I've said about you not being able to understand my feelings, Shadow. It's....
Okay! Okay! You're forgiven! Shadow said to the shrine maiden as she turned towards his direction and saw him preparing to launch another one of his Chaos Spear attacks at the Monster, But now is not the time or the place to be talking about this subject! So can we just turn our attention at fighting the freak to avenge Miguel and talk about this later?
With a small smile on her face, Sylphiel nodded and turned her full attention back towards the monstrous form of Naturon. As she prepared herself for the Monster's attack, Naturon himself began to laugh and said, Hee! Hee! Hee! You humans and animal creatures are so amusing that it's almost a pity that I have to put an end to it. Now, all of you prepare to face the wrath of another one of my Dark Chaos Ball!
As she saw the Monster beginning to raise his arm towards the sky where the large dark energy sphere, the shrine maiden started to brace herself for the attack that Naturon was preparing to launch at her and her friends as well as the city. But before she could see the Monster form another batch of green energy within his hands, Sylphiel was suddenly startled by the appearance of the bright green light appearing from within the huge black ball of Chaos Energy. She then saw the dark sphere of energy beginning to grow smaller by the second as it was being imploded inside out.
She then started see Naturon turning his full attention towards the large black sphere and shouted, My Dark Chaos Ball! What in the world is happening to it?! It's got to be that boy! It has to be! But how did he survive?! That Dark Chaos Ball has enough power to reduce this entire planet to ashes!
When she heard those words coming from Naturon's mouth, Sylphiel started to think to herself while holding back tears, He's alive? Miguel is really alive?
In response to her question, the shrine maiden saw that the huge black ball of Chaos Energy was soon completely vanished and was replaced by a glowing orb of green light. When the ball of emerald colored light began to disappear, inside it was a person that she thought she might never see again.
Miguel! He's alive! Sylphiel shouted happily all of a sudden as she saw the human boy starting to fully emerge before her eyes and hovering above the sky where the dark energy sphere in his full form.
Whoa! Sylphiel's right, you guys! shouted Sonic as the shrine maiden turned and found his face all filled with a surprise and shock, That is definitely Miguel flying above the sky!
That was when Sylphiel suddenly heard the voice of Zelgadis saying while feeling a bit stupefied while speaking, But that can't be Miguel! All of you take a closer look and see what I mean!
When the shrine maiden began to take a closer look at the person that was approaching the Monster while hovering in the sky and saw what the human chimera meant by his words. The person that Sylphiel was looking at was a bit more muscular than Miguel is and the skin on his face as well as his entire body is almost white and untouched that is unlike Miguel's tanned skin. While she wasn't able to see the male's eyes through his closed eyelids, the shrine maiden saw that his hair was a bit more longer and was styled to look spiked up as if he were hit by electricity. The final detail that Sylphiel noticed about the person who was hovering in front of Naturon's direction is the color of his hair. It was colored emerald green in order to look like that of the Chaos Emerald's surface while shining with a bright green brilliance of light.
Whoa! That guy is definitely Miguel all right! the shrine maiden heard the voice of Knuckles saying with a surprised and confident tone of voice as she continued to look at the being that was hovering in the sky above with Naturon, It's just that he just transformed!
Transformed? Into what, Mr. Knuckles? Sylphiel heard her friend Amelia asking the red echidna with a bit of fear and confusion in her voice.
Ultra Miguel! the shrine maiden heard the blue hedgehog shouted in response to the princess's question. That's the name of the form Miguel has taken on for when he absorbed enough power from the Chaos Emeralds!
That was when the priestess remember something for when she first fought with Nightmare Parasite in another world and saw with her own eyes, Miguel and the four Mobians transform into beings with awesome and supreme powers that is beyond imagination for the first time. She then started to realize that the person that she and the others were looking at hovering in the sky with Naturon is Miguel in his Chaos Form: Ultra Miguel.
Are you positive about this, Blue Boy? Sylphiel heard the voice of her friend Zelgadis ask as she kept her eyes on her transformed human friend. I mean, that guy is a bit more muscular and has a bit more hair than Miguel did. Not to mention that his skin looks like that it hasn't been to the beach to get a tan and his hair is all green.
That was the moment for when the shrine maiden chose to speak and answer the human chimera's question by saying, That is indeed Miguel that we are seeing, Mr. Zelgadis. I should know because I've saw him transform for the first time for when the two of us along with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow fought with Nightmare Parasite.
Are you serious, Miss Sylphiel? asked Amelia as Sylphiel turned towards the princess's direction. Is that really Mr. Miguel that we're seeing right now?
Before the shrine maiden could say anything, Shadow began to say while responding to Amelia's questions, Sylphiel is indeed serious about this, Amelia. Who we're looking at is indeed Miguel who just absorbed the power from Naturon's attack and is using it to transform into his supreme form. Now that freak should be the one to be scared.
Then, Sylphiel heard the voice of Tails shouting happily as she saw the young fox flying hovering with his twin tails, Go on, Miguel! Show that Monster who's boss!
You heard what Tails said to you, Ultra! Show him who's boss! Sonic added while the shrine maiden saw him jumping up in joy.
What are you two cheering about? Sylphiel heard Zelgadis asking the two Mobians while seeing the chimera sweatdropping at the same time. Don't you see that this is a very serious situation where almost about every...?
Zelgadis's words were soon cut short for when Sylphiel heard Shadow beginning to say while turning her attention towards the black hedgehog, Sonic and Tails have a good reason to cheer, Stony. Now that Miguel has taken on his most powerful form, Naturon ought be the one who should be scared right now.
Really, Mr. Shadow? Amelia asked with a bit of concern in her young voice, I mean, despite transforming into a good looking guy, I'd say that Miguel doesn't look...
While ignoring the words of the princess, the shrine maiden looked at the expression on Shadow's face, she saw a smile forming on his mouth. Sylphiel was shocked to see that kind of expression ever come out of the black hedgehog's face ever since she met him. With a smile on her own face, the shrine maiden turned her full attention back towards the sky where Ultra Miguel was facing Naturon's horrifying form while remembering how strong her friend was in his Chaos Form.
That was when her memories and her friends' chatter were put to a halt for when Sylphiel heard the voice of the Monster beginning to shout in anger and confusion to the being that he was facing, Who in the world are you?! Where is the boy?! Answer me!
As if to responding to Naturon's question, the shrine maiden saw the male human beginning to open his eyelids and saw a pair of sapphire colored irises appearing from within them. Then suddenly, the super-powered human began to speak in a voice that sounded like that of a fully grown male adult with a chuckle and a smile on his face, Hee! He's right here, Monster. This is the form that I've taken for when I've absorbed enough power from the Chaos Emerald. And it's all thanks to you.
What are you talking about, human?! Sylphiel heard Naturon saying as she saw the expression on his face matching the Monster's fearful voice, How was you metamorphosis even possible for when I'm the only one carrying the Chaos Emerald in my forehead?! Stop speaking in riddles!
The shrine maiden only heard Ultra Miguel laugh once before he responded to the Monster by saying, Hee! I thought that you would be able to put two and two together by the time I've appeared. Didn't you notice anything different from the last time that you saw me?
As Sylphiel wondered about what her super-powered friend meant, she started to hear the voice of Amelia beginning to answer, Well, he's a bit more muscular and his hair..
That was when Sonic cut in on the princess's words by saying, That's not what he meant, doofus! Take a look at his arms and see what he really means! Sheesh!
As the shrine maiden took the blue hedgehog's advice and looked at both of Miguel's arms, she soon began to realize what he meant. The Power Rings around his arms! They're gone! Sylphiel said as she with a surprised tone, What happened to them?
The Power Rings that Miguel had around his arms are gone because they've served their purpose, Knuckles answered to Sylphiel's words as she turned to face his direction, It would seem that Miguel was only putting on a show in order for Naturon to use any of his full powered attacks on him so that he could use the rings to absorb the excess energy. As a result, the power that the rings absorb is transferred to Miguel and thus transforming him into the guy you see before you!
I guess that Miguel must've watched our battle with Mammoth Mogul as well, Tails added with a bit of amazement in his voice, 'cause that's the exact same thing that Sonic, Knuckles, and I used in order to transform into our own Chaos Forms.
That's simply amazing! Sylphiel heard the voice of Zelgadis replying to the both the red echidna and young fox's words. I didn't know that you could use those rings for anything like..
Before she could hear her chimera friend finish the rest of his sentence, the shrine maiden was suddenly startled by the shouting and angered voice of Naturon.
I've had enough of your riddles, human! the Monster shouted as Sylphiel could hear his voice starting to become more scared and insane than it did before as he began to gather another ball of green energy from within his hand, I don't care about this 'Supreme Form' that you've assumed, but do you think that it's going to help you defeat me?! It's about time that I've put in end to all of this and wipe you and this miserable planet out of existence! And I'll do it by starting with you!
While panicking for Miguel's safety, Sylphiel began to shout out to Ultra Miguel as the Monster Naturon threw the green sphere of energy at him, Miguel!! Watch out!!

**********************************************

With those words that Naturon said to him finished, Ultra Miguel began to see the Monster throwing a powerful green sphere of Chaos Energy towards his direction. He then heard the shouts of Sylphiel shouting for him to watch out for the attack. But he only gave out a small smile for just when the ball of energy was about to collided with him as he thought to himself, Chaos Control.
As he thought the words, the super-powered human was suddenly taken throughout time and space and warped, avoiding the attack, right behind Naturon. He then began to shout out as he held out his hand towards the Monster's back, Mind Force!
With those two words said, Ultra Miguel soon saw Naturon being forced away from him at an incredible speed in the sky above the city by an invisible but powerful force created and coming out from his hand. As he saw the Monster stopped his unscheduled flight, Miguel soon saw Naturon turning towards his direction and gave him a more angry and insane look on his face.
How dare you attack me like that, human! the Monster shouted to him as Ultra Miguel saw him preparing to launch another projectile attack at him, For that assault you've delivered to me, I'm going to make you pay for it...with the lives of the...!!
Before Naturon could utter the last words, the super-powered human began to evoke the powers of the Chaos Control again in order to freeze time around himself and he quickly moved towards the Monster's direction. Before time around the area could start up again, Ultra Miguel began to gather a powerful amount of Chaos Energy within his own hand and when time began to start again, he soon saw the Monster beginning to have a terrified look on his face as soon as he saw the human in front of him.
No, Naturon! the Chaos Emerald-powered human began to shout to Naturon with a bit of anger in his voice, You're going to be the one who's going to pay for what you've done to the people in the past with the terrible power that you've exploited from the Chaos Emerald! Now eat this! Chaos Burst!
With those words, Ultra Miguel then started to unleash a powerful burst of energy that hit the right arm of Naturon right off of his monstrous being. When the smoke that the super-powered human caused disappeared, he saw the Monster form was nearly falling apart with his right arm ripped from his monstrous body. He then noticed Naturon struggling to breathe as he smirked to himself for what he did to Naturon's form. Ultra Miguel also started to notice the expression on the Monster's face was starting to show fear and was beginning to fly away from him for when the super-powered human began to float towards his direction.
Scared, huh? Well, I don't blame you, Ultra Miguel said to Naturon telepathically as the Monster stopped in his tracks while hovering in the air. You know, I really couldn't understand why the Monster Race enjoyed the suffering of humans so much other than the fact that they need negative energy to survive and grow stronger. I also don't understand why the race of the Golden Dragons who once served the Fire Dragon King, who were on the side of the Gods, would kill the race of the Ancient Dragons just for their own gain.
Wha..what do you mean by that?! Naturon asked telepathically as the super-powered human saw the confusion and fear crawling up the Monster's ugly face. How did you know of Valgaav's past? I thought that the only ones who knew this information were only me, Kanzel, Mezenda, and Lord Gaav himself.
Let's just say that I have a few tricks of my own that allow me to see into other worlds as well, the Chaos Emerald-powered human responded to Naturon's words, You know, I'm betting that those dragons were living in fear of what they did to the Valgaav's people a thousand years ago before their own lives were taken by the Gods of the Overworld. We all have to reap what we sew, Naturon.
It's a shame that the Golden Dragons had to learn that lesson the hard way for with their own lives. You see, when a being whether he or she may be human, God, or Monster, take life from others, that being would live in fear that one day that their own life could be taken away from them someday. When you hurt others, you're really only hurting yourself. It's simple, if you want good things to happen in your life, Naturon, you have to actually be good. But I'm betting that you don't ever plan on changing, do you, Naturon?
With his mind's words done, Ultra Miguel saw the Monster beginning to shaking uncontrollably with fear with the realization of what he had been told. As he waited for a response from his opponent, the human heard Naturon starting to laugh softly at first.
Then the Monster began to erupt with mad laughter as he shouted to the him out loud while his arm started to regenerate itself, Plan on being good, human?! Of course I wouldn't change because I'm a Monster and Monsters don't ever change for anyone! Especially for a fool who's as naive as you! It doesn't matter if what you say is true! You, along with the rest of the planet, are going to die!!
With those words said and done, Ultra Miguel soon began to see Naturon starting to build up power from within his two arms and created a huge sphere of fiery red energy out of nowhere. However, the human didn't seemed fazed at all by the what the assault that the Monster was planning to unleash.
Oooooo! I'm shaking, the super-powered human said with a mock frighten tone of voice as he crossed his arms over his chest with a small grin across his face. That's a lot of power for a Monster like you to be using. I guess that must mean that you're getting pretty desperate.
Shut up and just die now, human! Naturon said as he threw the huge ball of fire towards Miguel's direction.

********************************************

While watching the high scene from the grounds of the royal Seyruun palace, Sylphiel saw Naturon beginning to throw the large fiery sphere towards Ultra Miguel's direction. When the huge ball of fire collided with her friend with a huge explosion, the shrine maiden began to shout out, Miguel!!
When the smoke that the powerful explosion caused have finally dissipated, all that Sylphiel could see was air and nothing else. That was when she began to hear the voices of her friends saying to one another as the shrine maiden kept her focus on the air where Miguel once was.
What in the world just happened? Zelgadis asked with an amazed tone of voice, Did that guy just allow Naturon to attack him full on? Just what was he thinking?
Let Miguel do what he wants, Stony, Shadow the Hedgehog responded to the human chimera, we've hung around with the guy long enough to know that he wouldn't allow himself to be purposely killed by that freak of a Monster.
How could you say that, Mr. Shadow? Amelia asked with a shocked tone in her voice, Why must a hedgehog such as yourself allow one of your comrades, who fought by your side in the name of justice, would allow such a terrible thing to happen?! That is something that I, Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun, would not allow you to get away with!
With a sweatdrop forming from behind her head, Sylphiel began to turn towards her friends' direction and saw the princess of Seyruun accusingly pointing her finger at the black hedgehog who proclaims himself to be the 'Ultimate Life Form.' Before she could have a chance to act, the shrine maiden heard the sound of clapping hands that doesn't sound too enthusiastic.
Wow! Nice speech there, little girl, Sylphiel heard Sonic's voice said with a sarcastic tone, I wish that I could've thought of a better way to say to Shadow.
You've said it, Sonic, she heard Knuckles added with the same tone of voice, With a speech like that, it's no wonder that she became the princess of this castle to begin with.
Hey! Watch it, smart asses! the chimera Zelgadis shouted to the two Mobians with an angry tone, No one talks to Amelia like that and gets with it!
Mr. Zelgadis! There's no need for you to use such language! Sylphiel said to her friend with a stern tone, Tails is in the area and shouldn't be hearing such words come out of your mouth! What happens if he...?
Before the shrine maiden could finish the rest of her question, she heard the voice of the young fox asking, Uh, guys? Could we maybe talk about this a little later?
Tails is right, she heard Shadow add while speaking in a tone of seriousness and sarcasm, for, in case that all of you guys didn't notice, we're being under attacked by a Chaos Emerald power-crazed Monster here!
While remembering where she was, Sylphiel soon began to turn her full attention back towards Naturon and heard him screaming with mad laughter in his voice, Ha! Ha! Ha! You humans and creatures have certainly kept me entertained with your little comedy act! It's almost a shame that I have to put an end to it! But now is the time for the show to end and all of you to join your friend in the beyond!
Before the shrine maiden could say or react to the Monster, she suddenly heard Shadow's voice beginning to say to Naturon with a small chuckle, Hee! I think that now would be a good time for you to start looking behind you, freak.
What?! Sylphiel heard the Monster replied as she turned her full attention to behind Naturon and saw Ultra Miguel hovering right behind his back before he could have the chance to look at what was behind him.
When she saw Naturon facing towards the super-powered human, who is wearing a sly grin on his face, the shrine maiden began to see the Monster starting to float away from him with fear showing all across his ugly mask-like mug, as Miguel or Vector would put it.
You've survived?! But how?! Naturon shouted as he continued flying farther away from Ultra Miguel, That attack had enough power and Chaos Energy to reduce a God to ashes! What are you?! You're not human!! You can't be!!
While seeing the Monster making a whole barrage of huge green spheres appearing all around his being, Sylphiel heard the adult voice of Ultra Miguel responding to the Monster's words, I'm a being that passes judgement upon those who would do harm to others. The time for you to atone for your sins is now, Naturon!
Shut the hell up, demon! Sylphiel heard Naturon screaming to the top of his lungs as he prepared to launch the swarm of dark green energy balls at him, I hate you!
Just before the Monster could launch his attack, Sylphiel suddenly turned her attention back towards Ultra Miguel for when she heard him beginning to say, If that's the way that you want to go down, Naturon, then so be it!
When she heard Naturon launching the barrage of green spheres, the shrine maiden suddenly saw her super-powered friend to beginning to put both of his hands in front of him and began to chant words to a spell that she never expected him to say:

Souls that flow in the eternal and infinite,
ever lasting flame of blue.
Let all the power hidden deep within my soul
be called forth here and now!

As she saw him holding a huge ball of silver astral energy within his hands, Sylphiel began to think to herself, That spell! It couldn't be! That's way too much to be what I think it is! There's no way that he could've learned it that fast in such a short amount of time! But it's got to be the...!
The shrine maiden's words were soon cut short for when she heard Ultra Miguel shouting the two words to complete the spell that she now figured that she was hearing, Ra-Tilt!
With those two words finally shouted, Sylphiel saw her super-powered friend unleash the powerful energy from within his hands and aimed it towards Naturon's direction. The shrine maiden felt the ground beneath her feet rumble greatly as she saw Ultra Miguel shoot out the powerful astral energy from within his hands. When she saw the powerfully enhanced Ra-Tilt collide with the Naturon, Sylphiel heard the Monster shrieking with pain as his entire form was being eaten away by a silver brilliance of astral energy. As soon as the intense silver light faded from view, all the shrine maiden could see in the sky was nothing but air and a green Chaos Emerald floating in the sky which is shining brightly out of control.
I don't believe my eyes, Sylphiel heard the voice of Zelgadis saying with a soft amazed tone as she was blinded by the green emerald's light, That guy just pulled off an very extremely powerful Ra-Tilt that's enough to wipe out an entire city full of Monsters! That's incredible!
Not only that, she heard Amelia adding to the chimera's words, but Naturon was destroyed with Mr. Miguel's Ra-Tilt in one blast! I've never seen anything like it!
You two love birds could talk about it later! Sylphiel heard Sonic saying to both Zelgadis and Amelia with a serious tone of voice, Right now, we have other things to worry about: like that Chaos Emerald floating above the sky with Miguel!
Hey! the shrine maiden heard both of her friend responding to the blue hedgehog's words in unison while she began to sweatdrop at what Sonic said.
Now is not the time to start your little comedy act, you three! the shrine maiden heard Knuckles saying with a serious and annoyed tone, We have other things to be worrying about right now: like that Chaos Emerald that Naturon had that's about to blow up taking everything on this world with it!
When she heard those words, Sylphiel began to panic with a terror as she kept her eyes on the Chaos Emerald that continued to blind her eyes with its glowing green light as it shined out of control with power. But before she could have a chance to speak to her friends about the situation, the shrine maiden saw Ultra Miguel appearing right in front of the Chaos Emerald that Naturon once had and grabbed it with his hand. As soon as his hand touched the emerald, Sylphiel saw the light that was once shining out of control starting to fade and disappeared from sight for as soon as she saw Miguel touch it.
As soon as she could ask any one of her friends about what just happened, Sylphiel heard Shadow's voice saying with an amazed tone, Did you all see what I just saw? By just touching it, Ultra Miguel was able to neutralize the out of control powers of the Chaos Emerald!
But that's crazy, Mr. Shadow! Amelia responded to the black hedgehog's words with amazement in her voice, How is it even possible for Mr. Miguel to even stop that emerald's great energy just by touching it?
Well, whatever it is, the shrine maiden heard the voice of Zelgadis beginning to say with a sigh of relief, let's just be thankful that it happened before that Chaos Emerald blew up!
I'll say! Sylphiel heard the voice of Tails saying to everyone as she turned towards his direction and saw the young fox hovering above the ground with the help of his twin tails while holding a black box. Now all I have to do is to fly up there to Ultra Miguel and get him to place the emerald in this box that I've created in order to keep it from growing out..!
Before she could hear the rest of the words come out of the Tails's mouth, Sylphiel then turned her attention towards Sonic for when he said while , Don't bother, little buddy 'cause he about to land right here any second with the Chaos Emerald in hand! Look.
With those words said by the blue hedgehog, the shrine maiden turned her full attention back towards the sky and saw Ultra Miguel beginning to lower himself towards the ground that they were standing on. When she saw him finally landing on the ground, Sylphiel soon began to run towards his direction in order to hug him for being alright, but stopped for when she saw him raising his hand towards her direction. Before she could think about Miguel's actions, the shrine maiden saw that the green aura surrounding his entire form is beginning to disappear and saw him returning back to his normal state. Sylphiel saw his hair starting to become short and it color returning to its natural brown color again. She also saw his skin returning to its natural skin color and the irises in his eyes turning brown as well as the size of his muscles returning to their normal size.
For when she saw her human friend back into his normal state while lowering his hand away from her direction and turned himself so that he could face her, the shrine maiden saw Miguel smiling at her while giving out the victory sign with his two fingers. Sylphiel then took the cue to jump happily towards her friend and wrap her arms around his neck as she began to let the tears in her eyes flow down her cheeks and onto his shoulders.
Oh, Miguel! I'm so glad that you're okay! she said as she continued to hold onto her dear friend for what it's worth as she felt his hand softly patting against her back. I thought that you might be dead for when Naturon launched that powerful attack towards the city and..!
Before the shrine maiden could have a chance to finish the rest of her sentence, Sylphiel started to hear Miguel voice cutting her off as she felt both of his arms wrapping themselves around her as if unsure of what to do.
Hey, easy on that choke hold, Sylphiel, she heard him saying as she turned her full attention towards his face in order to look him straight in the eyes. If you keep that up, I'm going to end up in the hospital with a case of....
Miguel, that's enough! the shrine maiden told Miguel as her face turned serious with tears continuing to come down her face, Please don't joke about this. You're the most important person that has ever come close to my heart. Ever since I've met up with you for when I was in the despair of my own darkness, you've been so nice and caring about me. I've...
Before she could finish the rest of her sentence to her blushing friend Miguel, Sylphiel heard the voices of her friends shouting to them as she felt one of them already arriving near them.
Miguel, my man! You did it! she heard Sonic shouting to Miguel as he quickly came up towards the two while realizing that he was beginning to cough in order to get their attention. Hey, you two, if you both wanted to be alone with one another, all you got to do is ask. I could tell the guys that...
Sonic! Knock it off! the shrine maiden heard her friend saying as she felt him loosening his hold on her and saw his face beginning to blush red with both embarrassment and annoyance, It's not what you think! What..do you think...that...you...?
Before she knew what was happening, Sylphiel began to see Miguel starting to fall to the ground while seeing him losing consciousness at the same time. Fortunately, she happened to caught the young man before he ever had the chance to hit the solid floor.
Sonic! What's happened to Miguel? the shrine maiden said to the blue hedgehog as she held Miguel's unconscious body in her arms while trying to shake him awake.
It must be all the energy that he used for when he tried to maintain his Chaos Form and for when he used that super-powered spirit spell at the same time, Sonic responded to Sylphiel as she did her best to cast a Recovery spell over his body. He must've spent both of his physical energy and his Chaos Energy in order to maintain both. That could take a lot out of someone who's trying to harness both the power of the Chaos Emeralds and his own spirit energy.
Well, we can't just stand there and leave him like this! Sylphiel said to the blue hedgehog with a worried and anxious tone as she held Miguel's unconscious body close to her. We've got to do something to help him! We've got to..!
Before the shrine maiden could utter another panicked word, she heard the voices of the three other Mobians as well as from both Zelgadis and Amelia.
There's no need to panic, Sylphiel, Knuckles said as he spoke with his usual calm voice, You do remember for when both you and Miguel fought with Nightmare Parasite the first time for when we were in that other world? I'm sure that Miguel is just exhausted from using up all of his energy while trying to maintain his Chaos Form. All he needs is some rest to regain his strength and he'll be back on his feet.
I don't think that I should start relaxing if I were you, Knucklehead, Zelgadis responded to the red echidna's words with a sarcastic and annoyed tone of voice as the shrine maiden saw the chimera pointing his finger towards Miguel's form and she saw him breathing heavily. In case that you or your friends haven't noticed, Miguel has just used the most powerful spell in the astral plane and it could use up a lot of a person's own astral energy. All of you saw Miguel using the Ra-Tilt at full power for three times and judging by the size of the beam, I'd say that it took a lot of his own astral energy. As a result...
Her friend's words were then cut short by the red echidna saying in a annoyed tone of voice, Okay! Okay, Rocky! We get the point! So what are we suppose to do to help our friend?
As a response to Knuckles' question, Sylphiel began to say to everyone in the group while putting her hand over Miguel's chest, Allow me to handle this, everyone. I'm going to transfer a small portion of my own physical strength in order for him to recover his own energy.
The shrine maiden began to close her eyes and focused both her physical and Chaos Energies together while she thought two words to herself, Energy Transfusion.
Sylphiel then reopened her eyes and saw purple light surrounding her entire hand as the aura of energy began to jump off of it and fell onto Miguel's chest. A minute later, the shrine maiden removed her hand from his chest and sighed with relief as she saw him beginning to breathe more easily than he did before.
Whoa, Miss Sylphiel, she heard her friend Amelia saying to her as she began breath in and out in order to get some oxygen into her lungs, I didn't know that you could do an ability like that to help other recover their own energy.
Before she could have a chance to answer to the princess of Seyruun, Sylphiel began to hear the shouts of royal guards coming towards them as she turned her attention towards them and saw that each of the men had a sharp spear pointed to each of the four Mobians that were preparing to for a attack. The shrine maiden then saw a tall shadowy figure coming towards them and when his huge form was in the light, she saw that it was none other than the royal prince of Seyruun himself: Prince Philoniel. When the prince himself finally emerged from behind the men in uniform, Sylphiel suddenly saw Amelia jumping towards her father and landed him a big hug as she had tears in her eyes.
Daddy! You're alright! the little princess said to her huge drawf-like father while giving him a big hug, Where have you been? I thought that Cally and that Monster have done you in for sure!
Well, I have just been knocked out and locked inside the dungeon for about three hours by the time that I've heard that you've arrived.... Phil answered his daughter before Sylphiel saw that the prince began take notice both her as well as Miguel's unconscious body as well as Zelgadis and the four Mobians who she saw were beginning to become anxious at the welcome that the guards were giving them.
Guards! Drop your weapons! the shrine maiden heard Amelia's voice ordering the royal guards who were pointing their spears at Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow, those four beastmen helped us put a stop to that Monster's rampage and the human that's with Miss Sylphiel is their friend. Please get that young man to the medical ward immediately!
With those words said by the princess, Sylphiel saw the uniformed men immediately dropped their spears away from the four Mobians and turned their full towards both the royal prince and his daughter as they bowed in response to Amelia's words. As she saw them left to get medical attention for Miguel, the shrine maiden soon heard the voice of Sonic beginning to say to his friends.
Man! What's their problem, guys? the blue hedgehog said as he spoke with his usual smart aleck tone of voice, Those guards look as though they have seen a monster or something! Sheesh!
I'd say that, judging from the looks that they were giving us, they thought we were like that Monster, Naturon that Miguel just fought with, Sonic, Sylphiel heard Shadow responding to Sonic's words with his usual serious tone of voice as he sighed with annoyance.
You could say that again, Shadow, Tails added to the black hedgehog's words as the shrine maiden saw him hovering in the sky with the help of his twin tails while watching the men leave, by the way that they were pointing those weapons at us, you'd think that they thought that we were the ones that caused all this damage.
That's for sure, Knuckles finished as Sylphiel saw the red echidna beginning to breath in and out in order to calm himself. Those guys got me all fired up for nothing.
Before she could have the chance to explain to the four Mobians about the actions of the royal guards, Sylphiel began to turn her full attention back towards Prince Phil as she saw that his drawf-like face was as wide and aware as he stared at her four animal friends.
Uh, I could be losing my hearing and sight from age, Philoniel said as he kept his attention towards the Mobians, but is that young man with the strange clothes and those four beastmen from another area or something?
Before the shrine maiden could answer the crowded prince's question, she heard the voice of Zelgadis saying to the man with his usual tone, Try from another world, Phil. These guys just happened to be the ones responsible for taking down that Monster Naturon and that sorceress Cally, who knocked you out and put you in the royal dungeons before. But right now, we have to get Miguel to the palace's royal ward so that he could try to regain his strength. He used up a lot of his astral energy in order to use the Ra-Tilt that he just learned to cast in order to destroy Naturon so that this world wouldn't be destroyed by the Chaos Emerald that he just had in his forehead.
Chaos Emerald? Prince Phil responded to the chimera's words as the shrine maiden could tell that he was a bit confused, What are you talking about, Mr. Zelgadis? Just...
Before the royal prince could have the chance to begin to ask another question, Sylphiel heard the voices of the royals guards calling to him as she saw him bowing to them with great loyalty, Your Majesties! I've brought the healers from the ward and are ready to take the young man and his beastmen friends for treatment.
That's good to known, commander. You're dismissed, Amelia responded to the uniformed man's request while bowing her head to him in a polite matter before he left to go back to his post.
The shrine maiden then saw the princess of Seyruun turning her full attention towards the two white magic priestesses that were brought and said to them, Both of you take this young man to the ward and be sure that he's in good health.
Sylphiel saw the two royal priestesses nodding their heads to Amelia and turned their full attention towards both her and Miguel's unconscious form while saying the name of the flying spell in unison, Levitation!
Before she knew what was happening, the shrine maiden felt her friends unconscious body being lifted away from her arms and levitated towards their direction as they led him towards the ward.
I'm coming too, Sylphiel said to the two women as she approached them, I'm skilled as a priestess in order to treat people's injuries! Please allow me to assist with this young man. I know him better than either of you two do and can treat him better too.
At first she saw the two priestesses beginning to hesitate at first, but then the two women turned to back to her and one of them answered, Alright young lady, please help us with lifting the patient's body to the ward.
The shrine maiden then nodded to the two priestesses and helped them with levitating her friend's body with her own Levitation spell. As she began to lift Miguel's body and follow the two shrine maidens of Seyruun, Sylphiel heard the voices of her friends talking to her and one another before she left for the ward.
What does that guard mean for when the four of us needed to be treated? Sonic asked with an annoyed tone, I still have enough energy for when I...Augh!
The shrine maiden then heard the voice of the blue hedgehog groaning in pain as she turned and stopped herself from moving Miguel's unconscious body for when she saw the Sonic on the ground while holding onto his chest as if to ease his suffering.
I think that you're in much more pain than you let in, Sonic. Ha! Ha! Ouch! Tails said to his friend with a nervous as he too began to hold onto his twin tails in order to ease his own pain. I think that I might have to go with Sylphiel in order to treat my own injuries too. Hee! Hee! Hee!
Hee. Glad that I'm created with a better healing factor than any of the others, Sylphiel heard the voice of Shadow saying to himself as he chuckled, I think that you might also need to go with Sonic and Tails in order to get your wounds treated, Knuckles.
You got to be kidding me, Shadow, the red echidna said to the black hedgehog with a annoyed tone of voice, I haven't got a single injury since that...Ow!
Before Sylphiel knew what was happening, she saw Knuckles starting to collapse to the ground and held onto his own chest as he groaned with pain. As the shrine maiden began to chuckle at her four friends' funny attics of denial, she then turned her full attention back towards Miguel's unconscious body and continued to levitate him with her Levitation spell.
Ha. Ha. Ha. Your four beastmen friends sure are a strange bunch, young lady, one of the priestess told Sylphiel as she continued to help her partner to hold Miguel's body with her Levitation spell. This boy that we're carrying here must be very important to you if you're willing to go along with the two of us in order to treat his injuries.
They prefer to call themselves Mobians, miss, the purple-haired shrine maiden responded to the woman's words with a friendly tone and smile to her, The boy that we're carrying to the ward is also a close of their's and mine. So let's please continue on, shall we, miss?
If you say so, young lady, the priestess said to Sylphiel as she went back to work on keeping Miguel's body a float with her Levitation spell.
As the purple-haired shrine maiden of Siaraag continued to follow the two Seyruun priestesses towards the ward as she kept her attention on getting Miguel to the treatment room as quickly as she possibly could.

End of Part 3