Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ A curse for the better? Or for the worse... ❯ Who teases who around here anyhow?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A curse for the better? Or for the worse…

By: Dark fire angel

DFA: You know? I love writing this fic! It's so much fun!! ^0^ Anyhow.… as I'm leaving to go to London soon, *Whisper* Vacations <,< *Smiles and shouts* Gonna visit a friend! Gonna visit a friend!!!

Val: ^-^ That means I can have control while you're away!! *Cackles* Poor, poor friend of yours.… she's gonna have a hard time with you, Angel-san! And I'm FREE!! For.… for.… *Turns to Xel who has just come up* Say, for how long are we free?

Xel: *Looks at his agenda* Hmm.… she'll be away for a week.… or so it says here *Nods to himself* Yeah, I'd say a whole week is enough to cause destruction and chaos in Angel-san's home! *Both Xel and Val grin evilly*

Fi: *Comes up and whacks Xel and Val* Humph! As much as I'd love you two to cause chaos in Angel-san's life, we must always remember she's a living creature. And as a living creature she has a right to.… err…. a right to.… *Blinks, shrugs then grins evilly* Last one to break/erase one of Angel-san's fics is a moron! *Runs off*

Xel & Val: >.<!! Hey! Wait up!!! *Run off behind Fi*

DFA: *Blinks* O.o HEY!!! *Leaves a sign on the ground as shoots off* Dun even think about it!!! Come back!!!

Sign: [I do not claim to own the characters used in this fic… nor I claim to actually OWN the fic, as it is half mine, half Rei-san's. Therefore, I own nothing! Apart from my comp.… which for some reason loves to crash ^^;; Therefore do not sue!]

~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Xellos phased into the dra-kitty's room to find her lying on the bed on her back, all four legs in the air and ear twitching ever so slightly from time to time. The mazoku approached the kitty and poked her softly on her stomach, "Fi-chan? You awake?" when he didn't receive an answer he rubbed her stomach, "Asleep, ne Fi-chan?"

Filia's cat instincts kicked in, and she found herself beginning to wake up, feeling a slight pressure on her furry stomach.… which shouldn't be there! "MIU!!" she yelled as she suddenly grasped the object that had woken her up, opening her eyes to look at a big, horrible, mean and evil.… hand? She blinked and made her gaze go over the hand, up the arm and finally settle over the amused looking face of a certain mazoku, "Huh? Wha'? Xel-kun?"

The priest released his hand from her grip and smiled, "Gomen Fi-chan, just checking if you were asleep," he said in a cheery voice.

The golden kitty blinked a bit more "Mmm…." She proceeded to stretch herself, spreading her wings to a maximum and making her tail go straight behind her, "Mmm!!! That feels good…. and to answer your question, yes, I was asleep," rolling on her back and pawing at the air she looked at him, "So, what time is it, Xel-kun?"

"It's about 4:00 am…." he blinked at the nickname and was about to say something when another question crossed his mind, "Why?" he asked as he cocked his head to one side.

Filia sweatdroped and rubbed the back of her head, returning to a sitting position, "Oh, nothing!" she said as she smiled, "Just in case…. I wouldn't want you to be here when…." she saw him raise an eyebrow as if spurring her to go on, "Well…. when you met me this afternoon, I wasn't a cat, ne?"

Xellos blinked, "So? What does that have to do with anything?" he asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Humm…. I'm only like this during the night," she was sweatdropping heavily by now, "That means that by morning I transform back.… lets just say I dun want you to see me when that happens." She declared, blushing slightly and making the mazoku nod.

"Oh, would you like me to leave?" he asked as he gave her a grin. He loved to see her with that little blush.

The dra-kitty merely waved a paw in the air as she swished her tail about, "It's not morning yet, now is it, Xe-" she stopped and her eyes went impossibly wide, realising she had INVITED him to stay with her, "I…. err.… humm…." she blushed and sweatdroped even more, hoping the priest hadn't been paying attention to her, "Oh my.…"

The mazoku's grin widened suddenly, "Yare, yare! I do believe I've been invited to stay!" he chirped as he opened an eye at her, "Why thank you so much for the invitation, Fi-chan. I think I will stay!" he couldn't help but chuckle as she looked around in distress and embarrassment.

"I.… I.… didn't mean.… I'm sorry, I.…" she looked up at him, blushing quite a lot by now, "You can go if you want to, I didn't mean to retain you." It was obvious she felt very flustered, and Xellos could tell easily, so he decided to help her out.… if only just a little.

"I've nothing better to do at the moment," he said as he tapped her nose gently and shrugged, "Besides, Zelas-sama thinks being around Mazoku should cure you," he reasoned to her.

Filia blinked then smiled, a lot more comfortable now that he had a `real' excuse to be there with her, "She might be right.…" she the rolled on her back and noticed that his cloak and sash moved slightly whenever he breathed…. left and right, to one side and then to the other. It was no surprise when her cat instincts kicked in. The little Dra-kitty found herself crouching and then pouncing both sash and cloak, pawing and digging her claws in, "It moves!!" she growled as she bit into the clothes, "Must hunt them down!!"

The mazoku sweatdroped as he watched her, "Dun play with my clothes, Fi-chan.…" he said, but to no avail.… the kitty was biting and fighting against the offending pieces of clothes.

"But they MOVE!!" Filia managed to growl with the cloak in her mouth, "It's taunting me and I shall hunt it down!" her eyes however, went wide when Xellos summoned a ball of yarn and began rolling it around the bed, "ECK!! It moves too!! MUST HUNT!!!" she pounced and pounced in an attempt to catch her `prey', just as Zelas phased into the room, mallet slung over her shoulder and looking quite satisfied.

"Xelly, honey .…" she stopped mid sentence and blinked at the scene, "Oh! Occupied, I see.…" she grinned when Filia looked up at her and smiled.

"Zelas-sama! Wanna play too? I've got a ball of yarn!" she held said object in her paws as if it were a trophy, "Looky! See? Here, catch!!" she threw it towards the silver haired lady as Dynast phased in, rubbing the back of his head and grumbling.

"Why the hell did you hit me with that mallet?!" he growled as he grabbed the mallet from the Beastmaster, "I didn't do.…" he was cut off when the ball of yarn hit his head instead of landing neatly in Zelas' hands, "Hey!!" he turned and glared at Filia who giggled giving him a oops-sorry-about-that smile before curling up on Xel's lap, "Stupid cat.…" he said as he twitched.

The silver haired lady grabbed her mallet back as she smirked, "Why Dyanst, I DO believe you should go to a doctor's about that twitch.…" her smirk grew wider when he turned to glare at her, twitching some more as he did so.

"I'll see that doctor when you go see a hair dresser, Zelas-CHAN!" he growled, making both Xel and Fi sweatdrop and look at each other as if they were the only two sane persons in the room suddenly.

The ice lord's comment made Zelas frown, "The day you get an attitude adjustment, Dynast-KUN!" she hissed back at him, gripping the mallet tighter and preparing herself to use it.

The black haired mazoku's glare intensified, "Oh yeah? Well.…" he was cut off when the Dra-kitty pounced onto his chest, sending him to the floor with a `thud', "What the hell? Get offa me you stupid cat!" he growled.

Filia however did nothing of the sort, she smiled secretively and wagged a claw in front of him, "You know what? Life is.…"

Dynast's eyes grew wide before he `eeped' and phased away, leaving the golden cat on the floor with a wide smirk, "Horrible!" she finished her phrase happily as she looked back at the Beastmaster and her priest with a satisfied expression.

Xellos chuckled and clapped his hands, "That's my Fi-chan!" he chirped, "Atta girl!" he picked her up from the floor and grinned widely as she began to lick her paws, grooming herself.

"Amazing.... I must try that some day," said the silver haired lady softly before she began to phase away, "Ooh Dynast-KUN.... where ARE you?" she called sweetly, eyes full of murder as she disappeared from sight, leaving her priest and the dra-kitty alone once more.

From somewhere in the castle, Dynast's voice could be heard, "Oh! I'm looking at the nice pool I'm going make to swim in with your wine! After breaking all the bottles!"

Zelas panicked shrieks were heard right after, "Don't you DARE!!!" a few crashes followed, and both Filia and Xellos sweatdroped as they shook their heads in mock sorrow.

"Well... that was interesting," said the purple haired priest as he looked at the little cat he held, "Not what your elder teach you, ne?" he grinned and laughed softly when she rolled her eyes, agreeing with him completely for once.

Filia squirmed out of his grasp and hopped on his head, ruffling his normally perfect laid out hair slightly, "Hey, Xel-kun! I still want you to teach me how to make flowers like the ones Zelas-sama showed me! Please?" she watched him sweatdrop as he opened his eyes to look at her in a pleading way, "And I won't take a no for an answer either!"

"Oh ok…." sighed the mazoku as he took the dra-kitty off of his head and sat her on the floor, sitting himself cross-legged in front of her, "First, it's important to know that flowers reflect your thoughts and personality," he was rather serious, just like a teacher, "So, try to relax ...."

The golden cat smiled happily and clapped her paws, "YAY!!" she suddenly stopped, coughed and closed her eyes, "Ok, let me get this right," she stayed still, completely quiet and cute, till Xellos' soft voice was heard again.

"Good," he said, a grin pulling on his lips, "Now concentrate your magic and picture an essence on the Astral Plain...." he watched her hold her paws out, her face one of extreme concentration as a ball of hazy golden and black-purplish light formed on her outstretched paws only to disappear again, "Fi-chan! Concentrate on the essence!" he tsked at her then held his hands out, easily creating a rose like flower with petals that were colored like a night sky, "See, Fi-chan? Sometimes it helps to think of something especial."

Filia sweatdroped, "Well.... it's difficult for me! Look at me, I'm a cat!" she closed her eyes once more, concentrating further, and this time, when the ball of gold and black-purplish light appeared, it became surrounded with white sparkles, "I think I have it!" as she said this, the ball transformed into a nicely shaped flower looking like the long neck of a purple dragon, petals of gold looking like fire coming out of the dragon's mouth, "Like this?"

"Perfect, Fi-chan, well done!" the mazoku clapped his hands slightly as he grinned.

In return, the dra-kitty giggled and held the flower for him to take, "Here, for you...." she said in a low voice, blushing slightly as she did so.

Xellos blushed slightly too as he opened his eyes, although the poor kitty didn't notice, "For me, Fi-chan?" he asked as he pointed towards himself. When she nodded, he took the flower as turned it this way and that.

"That flower is what came out when I thought about you in the form of a dragon," she looked at him and smiled at his baffled expression, "Well, I'm in the shape of a cat, so I guess ANYTHING is possible, ne Xel-kun?" she then looked around herself, "Say, what time is it?"

"About sunrise, Fi-chan...." the mazoku was cut off when a gold aura began to surround the little cat, "I'll.... err…. turn around," this said he turned and faced the door till he heard a faint giggle from behind him. He turned back to see Filia in human shape, an expression that mirrored his own secret one plastered on her face, clothes on and all, "Yare, yare.... welcome back, Fi-chan," his close eyed smile returned to his face, "You hungry?"

The blond girl walked up to him, took the flower he was still holding from his hands and tucked it into his cloak, then she smiled, "Yeah, actually I am."

Blink blink, went the mazoku before he lifted his hand to the flower, chanting a few words, "There!" he chirped, "Now it'll never wilt," this said he led her out of the bedroom and into the throne room, where they found all three mazoku lords...

"ZELLAS!!" Growled the black haired mazoku as he chased the Beastmaster, "Gimme the damn mallet now!!" he twitched when the silver haired lady stuck her tongue out at him yelling that he was too old to catch her, "Gimme that now!! If you dare so much as TOUCH me with that thing...."

"Touch!" said Zellas as she poked him with the mallet, however, she wasn't fast enough, for Dynast grabbed the mallet and made it disappear, "Hey! That's mine! Give it back!"

The lord of ice smirked wide, "Nope! No such luck," he winked an eye at her, "If you want it back you'll have to search me...."

"I'm warning you! If you don't give it back I'll glomp you to death!" said the Beastmaster as smoke came out from her ears. So busy was she that she didn't even notice Xel and Fi sweatdrop heavily by the entrance.

Dynast didn't stop smirking, "Oh yeah? Probe it, Zela-" he wasn't even allowed to finish his sentence, because both Zelas and Dolphin tackle-glomped him at the same exact moment. He paled, not really believing he was being glomped, then he grinned from ear to ear as he pulled out a photo camera from somewhere and began taking pictures, "Ha! Now I've got evidence that you, Zelas Metallium, have glomped ME!!"

The silvered haired lady recoiled from her position and her eyes went wide, "You wouldn't DARE!!" she yelped, "Why you little demon!!"

"Thank you," was his answer as he attempted to move, with Dolphin still glomped, "Dolphin.... off please.... I'll give you candy if you do," he stopped and sweatdroped, "I... oops, forgot that the candy only worked with Phibby."

The blue haired girl suddenly stopped glomping and sniffled, "Phibby-kun is DEAD, isn't he?" she then launched herself at Dynast and wailed and cried rivers on him, "Bua! I want Phibby-kun back!!"

"...." went Dynast as he waved the photos at Zelas, who reacted immediately and began launching fireballs at him, efficiently frying the photos and the two other mazokus. The black haired mazoku coughed a cloud of smoke and then moaned in pleasure, "Wow.... that wasn't the best attack I've seen from you, Zelas-chan!" he grinned when she hissed and jumped on him, starting the typical anime cloud fight with him as Dolphin blinked and watched.

Filia coughed in an attempt to catch their attention, and was rewarded when Zelas stuck her head out of the cloud and smiled at her, "Good morning, Filia-san! I'll…. be right with you in a sec!" she stuck her head back into the cloud, growing neko ears as she hissed and scratched at Dynast, "You'll be sorry!! Meow!!" she hissed, pulling her pan-of-death out from behind to smash Dynast into the opposite wall, "That'll teach you! Humph!"

"Humm... Good morning to you too, Beastmaster," giggled the dragon maiden as Xellos suddenly phased out from the room, "I…. hope you passed a good night," she said, trying to lighten the atmosphere some.

Zelas brushed herself off and smiled as she hid her pan in her mallet space, "Why yes, thank you, Filia," she walked up to the blond girl, "It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?"

"BEAUTIFUL when I'm with you!" came Dynast's voice as he pulled himself out of the wall and walked up to both girls, "What?" he asked as he watched the silver haired lady twitch, "Don't tell me you got MAD...."

Beastmaster ignored the lord of ice and spoke to Filia, "I think I need some wine.... oh, by the way, if you need something, just call for Xelly, he'll be more than happy to spend the day with you, I'm sure," she then turned to Dynast, "And Dynast, I didn't know you CARED!"

The black haired mazoku have a low growl, "Neither I that you cared that I cared!" he then turned to find the dragon blushing, and he blinked, "Hey.... the dragon's blushing at the purple haired freak's name..." he mentioned suddenly, grin forming on his face.

"Neither I that you cared that I cared that you cared!!! And Xelly's not a freak!!" shouted Zelas, growing a demon head before blinking and turning towards the blushing blond girl, "Eehh? Dear, you're blushing...."

Dynast's grin widened when he saw Filia blush harder and turn away in embarrassment, "Oh my! This promises to be interesting!" he said as he tapped his chin, "Where's the purple haired freak?" he asked Zelas, who turned towards him glaring.

"You mean Sherra, ne?"

A sweatdrop formed on the ice mazoku lord's head, "No.... I meant that pathetic wimp you call your priest, Zelas-CHAN!"

Both Zelas and Filia twitched at that, "I don't have any pathetic servants, unlike a certain North pole dweller I know!" hissed the Beastmaster as she watched Dynast cross his arms over his chest and mouth something like `You're just jealous', "Of who? Of what? The little blue haired girl of yours? Your little elf, Santa Claus?" she said in between teeth, managing to jump out of the way when Dynast launched himself at her, trying to start the fight cloud again, "You're too old, Santa!"

Filia grinned suddenly. She wasn't going to be left out of all this, she thought as she hugged the black haired mazoku from behind, "You're Santa?! I didn't know!" she cooed, "I've been a good dragon, and for Christmas I want...." she didn't have to continue, for he growled and teleported to the other corner of the room, glaring furiously at her.

"Careful Dynast...." giggled Zelas as she hovered, "Take care of whom you let yourself be glomped by, Xelly might come and beat you to a pulp if you play with his toys..."

The ice lord's glare intensified, "That's the second time she's done that to me!!" he snarled, "Another and she goes DOWN!! Curse or no curse!!"

Suddenly Xellos reappeared, grin plastered on his face as he handed a sandwich to Filia, "Did I hear someone say my name?" he asked, looking around, "I'm sure I heard my name...." the blond took the sandwich and bit into it, then pointed to Zelas, who immediately smirked.

"Xelly, you know what?" asked the Beastmaster, "Dynast was glomping your dragon!" she said, watching the black haired mazoku blink then sweatdrop.

"ME?!" he demanded, "It was the other way round! SHE was glomping me!!" he was cut off by Dolphin, who decided she had been quiet long enough.

"Dynast was glomping your dragon!!" she mimicked Zelas.

Filia decided to join in again, and gave a faint whimper, "Yes.... he was...." she said, giving a mock sob and gaining Xel's attention, who blinked and turned to Dynast, waggling a finger as he tsked.

"Yare, yare…. picking on girls, Dynast?" he asked as he grinned. (DFA: More like all of them picking on him <.<)

Zelas grinned too, "Now say you're sorry, Dynast! Then we won't all attack you!"

"Hey!! I wasn't glomping anybody!! SHE was glomping ME!! And I'm not saying sorry!!!" he then looked up with tearful eyes, became chibi and began wailing at full volume, "MEANYS!!!! I didn't do anything yet!!!" he cried.

Sweatdrops ran down all the people present except Dolphin, who cooed and danced around the wailing chibi mazoku. Beastmaster managed to talk, "Dynast.... dun.... do.... that…." she said.

However, the bouncy, blue haired girl seemed to have a better idea, "Aww.... poor Dy-kun! Oh, Zelas-chan! I think Dynie-kun needs a kiss to make it all betta!" she said in a sing song voice, "Then he'll feel better!" Poor Zelas was being weighted down by a huge sweatdrop by now, and didn't move, "Come on!" encouraged Dolphin, "All he needs is a kiss and a hug!"

The chibi suddenly smirked darkly, "Oh yes!! That's all I need!" he said, managing to hide a snicker as he watched the silver haired lady sweatdroping REAL heavily.

Dolphin took in a deep breath, then grew a demon head, "IF YOU DON'T I'LL GLOMP YOU BOTH!!" she yelled, the energy of her shout sending the chibi against Zelas, both of them laughing nervously, "Now you two make up!" insisted the blue haired lady.

Dynast smiled, "I dun wanna make up...." he said as he turned back to normal, "All I wanted has Zelas to suffer...." he grinned and phased away, followed by Zelas, who shouted after him something along the lines off, `Tell me, Dynast.... Have you ever been in a pen, tied up with wolves?'

Dolphin blinked, "Fine.... then I'm going to.... huggle flowers." And with that, she too phased away.

Filia burst out laughing the moment she was alone with Xel, "Oh my God!" she said in between gasps for air, "That was great! I can understand why you like teasing people so much!!" she had already finished her sandwich off, but she was still hungry, and so, the moment she managed to stop laughing, she turned to the mazoku priest, "Can we go get more food? I'm still hungry." For all answer, he smiled and phased them to the kitchen, which looked very unused, "You guys dun eat much, ne?" she sweatdroped.

"Nope, sorry, Fi-chan," he said as he shook his head, "We do have food though, for the occasional human or dragon guest...." his eyes gleamed as he opened them to her.

The blond girl blinked, then growled low in her throat, "What dragon?! What HUMAN??" she asked, her voice raising slightly above normal level.

Xellos gave a giggle, "The mailman.... Zelas-sama likes to keep him!"

The dragon maiden still wasn't satisfied, "Dragon's ain't mailmen!! Was that dragon a girl?!" she demanded, earning a chuckle from the purple haired mazoku, who had figured why she was acting like this.

"Why Fi-chan! I believe you're jealous!!" he grinned and then proceeded to explain, "When I said dragon I meant.... Gaav…." he sweatdroped, "And Valgaav…." he sweatdroped even more.

"As long as it wasn't a GIRL!!!" she suddenly gasped, and put her hands over her mouth, "...."

The priest summoned a dictionary, "You DO know the meaning of the word `jealous' don't you?" he then proceeded to read out loud the meaning of said word.

"ARG!! Stop it!!" she grabbed the dictionary and chased Xel around the kitchen, "Why did you read that out loud?? Get back here!!" she called after the chuckling mazoku....

DFA: *Sigh of relief* Wow.... that was hard to write…. too much chaos!! *Wipes her forehead* ^-^;; I think it came out nicely! *Gets interrupted when Dynast growls and whacks her with a dictionary*

Dy: Who the hell do you think you are?! How DARE you make everyone glomp ME?? *Whack, whack, whack*

DFA: Dolphin-chan!!! Dynast is here!!!

DSD: *Runs in* Dy-kun! *Glomps Dynast*

Dy: O.o ECK! *Runs off with DSD attached around his waist*

DFA: ^-^ No one mess with me! *Sweatdrop* Oh yeah... I have another pic, so if you want it, please say so in the review! Ja ne! Till next time! *Skips away*