Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Adventure ❯ ...To an Adventure! ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime Adventure By Amori and Averi Malee

Disclaimer: I don't own some of the characters in this story. Amori and Averi are my own, made by me!

Prologue

"No! No way am I doing this!"

"A bet is a bet Xellos!"

"But this is-is inhuman!"

"Um….Xellos? You aren't human."

"Oh yeah, well, this isn't even demonic! This is just mean!"

Averi sat down and started to whine, "But you HAVE to! You PROMISED! WAAH!"

Amori stood and pointed at Xellos in an Amelia like pose, "What kind of monster are you? How dare you call yourself a mazoku and not live up to your word!"

<sweatdrop> "Um, Amori, why would a mazoku live up to their word?"

Amori stopped to think about that.

"And besides, do you really think any of the darklords are going to let you cross to the other worlds with no problem? Do you honestly think that Beastmaster and even that crazy loon Deep sea-"

"Hey! The way Deep Sea says it, Beastmaster's the loony one!" Averi stood up and waved her fist in Xellos's face.

"-or Dynast will let you?"

Amori sat down and rubbed her temples. "Hmmmmm….I see what you mean…"

"What! Amori, you mean your going to back out now too? Am I the only one with a backbone?! Am I the only one with guts?! Am I-"

"The loud annoying brat?"

"EEP!" Averi hid behind her sister Amori.

"Grandma! ^_^"

"Hello Amori, Xellos. I see that you, Amori, haven't split yourself up again. That's good, since I told you not to and if you had I would have had to take some rather drastic measures to make sure that-"

<sweatdrop> "Oh, ha ha ha, that….No, I promised Grandma!"

"So, L~Sama, what brings you here?" Xellos asked.

"Funny you should ask Xellos. I just happened to be eavesdropping

when I heard you mention crossing between worlds. What is it exactly that you want to do Amori?"

"Well, ah, you see Grandma…."

"That's a SECRET!" Averi finally popped out from behind Amori, taking the famous, copyrighted pose of Xellos.

<sweatdrop> Amori giggled nervously at L~Sama while Xellos whacked Averi with his staff and showed her his copyright papers.

"You see, Grandma, it actually is a secret because, well, it's a birthday present for you!"

"A present! For me?!? I just LOVE presents!" L~sama's usual calm and cold demeanor turned into that of a small child, "I LOVE presents! I haven't gotten one since a couple years ago, before I killed Phibrizo. He brought me this little-"

Xellos, Amori and Averi all sweatdropped as L~sama went on about the present Phibrizo had gotten her.

"And THEN before that, Shabby brought me this really cute-err, um nevermind…. So then, what was this about Xellos not helping you?"

Amori smiled cunningly. "Well, you see Grandma. Me and Averi really wanted to get you a cool gift, but…*sniff* Xellos won't help us!"

"And we can't *sniff* do it on our own!" Averi eyes welled up with tears, and grew very big like a deer in headlights, or an anime child.

"Is this true Xellos?"

"Well, um….err, not exactly…."

"Xellos, I ORDER you to help Amori and…um, whatever her name is with my birthday present! And it better be good!"

"But…."

"No if, ands, or buts about it! Now, Get outta here!" And with that, L~sama disappeared.

"Well, we better get going!!!" Amori smiled gleefully and did a little dance while Averi struck a victory pose ( ^_~ \V/ )

Xellos glared at the two, "Well, I guess I better go tell Beastmaster where I'll be." Xellos turned to leave.

"Oh Xellos!" Amori called to him, smiling bigger.

"What?"

"Don't forget your camcorder!" ^_^

__________________________________________________________________ < p>

That it for the intro! Hope ya'll like it! More to come, whether you like it or not! ^_^