Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Adventure ❯ The leaving of the Slayers World ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Anime Adventure By Amori and Averi Malee

Disclaimer: Only two of these characters continue to be mine. The rest are owned by miscellaneous other people who I also don't own. ^_^Chapter 1: Still at Home; The leaving of the Slayers World

"Batterys?"

"Check!"

"Tape?"

"Check!"

"Xellos?"

"Check!" Averi held up a chained Xellos.

"Is this necessary?!?"

"Check!" Averi giggled insanely ^_^

"More and more like Deep Sea each day….." Xellos grumbled.

"Well, they do both use the same hair dye…."Amori whispered to Xellos.

"Ohhhhh…."

"HEY! This is NATUR-AL!"

"Yes…well, are we all set team!" Amori asked enthusiastically.

"YES we ARE!" ^_^

"I can't HEAR you!" Amori leaned in and glared at Xellos.

"Yes we are!" Xellos said unenthusiastic but waved a little flag that said yeah!

"Alright then! Let's go!!"

"YEAH!"

The mazoku trio started on their journey. It would be a long journey, filled with horrors and pain, as well as anguish and horrendous-

"HEY! YOU! Narrator, could you PLEASE paint a prettier picture!" Averi twirled a lock of hair around her finger, "SOME of us here are delicate." Amori promptly smacked her upside the head. "Let the Narrator do her job!"

"Thank you!"

"Idiots." Xellos murmured.

***

So there they were, traipsing through the woods. Picture it, if you can. Xellos is still chained up, being carried on Averi's back while Amori leads the way, camcorder in hand. Both of the girls are singing. And posing.

*musical interlude*

Amori: No matter how hard this wind tries to push me back!

Averi: I recite a single spell and set the pace my way!

Xellos: anyone who's jealous of ow!(Amori elbows him) my power and my beauty won't get in my way!

Amori: I won't flinch from any opponent as my cape flaps in the HEY!

Amori, in the middle of singing, failed to notice that she had stepped on someone laying on the ground. Either dead, asleep, or drunk…

All three of them looked down at the covered body.

"What IS it Amori?"

"I dunno….Hand me that stick Averi."

Xellos smiled and watched the fun progress. Nothing like poking things you find in the forest with a stick.

Amori tapped the figure with the stick. No response. Again, and nothing happened. So Amori began to continuously poke the body with the stick. Seeing nothing happen, Amori and Averi both sighed and turned away. (only in the movies…or stories would you turn your back to a body in a forest.)

"I guess its dead."

"Too bad."

Xellos was trying to keep from laughing.

The body slowly stood up. Hearing the noise, Amori and Averi turned to look. The person was covered by shadows. The girls eyes grew big and Averi dropped Xellos on the ground.

">.< ow!"

The person stepped forward. "OHOHOHOHOHOHO! HOW DARE YOU RUN AROUND POKING PEOPLE IN THE FOREST WITHOUT PERMISSION!"

"AHHH!" Amori and Averi screamed.

"What IS that thing?!?!?" Averi screamed.

"No! Not again! My eyes!" Amori started to go blind, but then remembered the whole purpose of being on this adventure, unchained Xellos and thrust the camcorder into his hand. In true Sailor Moon form, she transformed into Sailor Safari! (this means safari clothes) with a microphone in her hand and armed with a thick Australian accent.

"Alright, take your places! In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…ACTION!" Averi had also transformed into…Sailor Chibi Safari! Armed also with an Australian accent and a directors chair and boom-mic. Xellos began to film.

Amori walked up to the camera. "Hello, I'm Amori Malee and I'm here with the rare Naga, the white serpent. Now, I'm going to attempt to approach the creature. While Averi tries to distract it, I will jump her and see if we can't get a closer look at the beast."

"Hey! Hey, Naga!" Averi waved at her ^_^, "Guess what I found? This big ole bottle of expensive wine that little ole me can't drink cause….I'm allergic. *Achoo* I was wondering if you'd- hey!" Naga had already grabbed the bottle and had drank half of it.

O.O

"Now, notice how she is drinking from the bottle. Contrary to popular belief, she isn't as stupid as some would like you to believe, although she does have below average thinking capabilities. Let's get a closer look."

"I dunno ways everyone alwashs pickin on mees…."

"Notice the incoherence of her language, more than usual. The blush to her cheeks suggests that she may be tipsy."

"OHOHOHOHOHO! I'ms the great NAGA the um…..what's that color, the one with the stuff that looks like the stuff."

"Um….White?" Averi asked.

"No, I don't think that's it…….I know! It's white!"

"That's what I said!"

"Let it go Averi" Xellos whispered to her.

"Naga the white…..um, what's that thing? The long snakish sorta thing?"

"Serpent?" Averi supplied for her.

"Nah…….like a turtle, or a fish….."

"Serpent!"

"NO! The thing, that's like a turtle or snake….."

"SERPENT!"

"Yours nots lisening to me! The thing that's like a snake….I know! A serpent!"

"You are DEAD!" Averi jumped Naga.

Xellos zooms in "Cat fight everyone….Oooh, bare flesh….."then he shudders" oh, it's Averis….eww….." Washes his eyes out with peroxide, dropping the camera.

Amori approaches the camera, which is on the ground so she's sideways, with Naga and Averi fighting in the background. "Well, that's it for now, until next time, I'm Sailor Safari, and um, yeah….." shuts off the power and holds up another bottle of wine. "Naga! Naga! Looky what I got!"

" Wine!? For me!? *_*" Naga grabs the bottle and starts to down it while Amori, Averi and Xellos run like hell out of there.

***

"Whew….That was close!" Averi leaned against a tree.

"Well, if you hadn't lost your temper with Naga back their, we wouldn't have had to run for our lives."

"Must I remind you girls that we are mazoku's and a overblown bimbo isn't going to hurt us…"

-_- -_- " Shut up Xellos, or we'll gag you too."

So the three walked further down the dirt trail leading through the forest until the came to the end of it. There stood a small cottage. From where they were they could hear lots of yelling and crashing of a domestic dispute.

"Hmmmm…..Lets INVESTIGATE!" Amori and Averi took off, leaving Xellos in a cloud of dust.

"Idiots."

***

The girls peeked into one of the cottage windows and were shocked by what they saw.

"Xellos! Quick! Grab the camcorder!"

Xellos mumbled and grumbled something about girls and massacre but brought the camcorder and began filming through the window.

"All you every want to do is go off and fight! Fight fight fight! And its always him, isn't it? ISN'T IT!" A dish flew at the man.

"It's my job, my life! I have to see who is truly better!"

"Well, this is my life too! But noooo, I'm stuck at home taking care of YOUR brats while your off being a master swordsman with your stupid yelping dog sword!"

"That's HOWLING WOLF!"

"Oh, ex-CUSE ME! I'm a princess, I'm ROYALTY! I don't deserve this!"

"Excuse me! ^_^ This is Sailor Safari reporting! I'm here with Martina Zoana Mel Navratilova and, um Zangulas! Tell me, why are you two fighting?"

"Who the hell are you?!" Zangulas yelled.

"Sailor Safari, pay attention!"

"And I'm Sailor Chibi Safari!" Averi popped up " ^_~ \V/ V!!!"

"Oh! A camera! *_*" Martina began to primp for the camera.

"So, why were you fighting?" Amori sticks her microphone into Martina's face.

"Well, Zangulas is selfish, and mean, and doesn't pay attention to me at all!"

Averi now has a microphone and sticks it in Zangulas's face," And what's your take of the situation?"

"Martina's stuck-up and needy and doesn't understand my needs at all!"

"O.o needs? Ew…….>.< NEEDS! Hentai!" Averi smacks him with the microphone.

"Don't hurt my Zangy-poo!" rushes to Zangulas's side and grabs his head to her chest. "Are you alright, Zangy-wangy-poo?"

"I am now." Somehow Zangulas's voice deepened.

"O.O O.O O.O I think this interview is over!"

"That's disgusting!"

"I'm gonna be sick!"

The three ran from the house with the sound of "Oh, Zangy-poo!" echoing behind them. Soon the reached the foot of a small mountain (small because a large one would take too long.)

"Guys!"

"Well, where to now Xellos?"

"Well, I don't know Amori, I could have sworn it was around here somewhere…"

"Hey! Guys!"

"We better find it soon or it'll be getting dark."

"Hmm…it should be here…"

"STOP ignoring me!" Averi shouted, waving her arms in SD form.

"Yeah Averi?"

"I think we're here!"

"What makes you say that?"

Averi pointed to a sign at the foot of the mountain with an arrow pointing up. "Cause that sign says 'This way to the caves of the world'."

Xellos and Amori looked, "oOOOOooooh."

***

At the top of the mountain, they entered a large cave that had tunnels leading off into smaller caves. Above each cave entrance was a sign with the name of the world.

"So, which way should we go?" Averi questioned.

"I don't know….Which world should we enter?"

"I know!" Amori turned and pointed, "YOU DECIDE!"

"Me?" Xellos pointed at himself.

"NO, DUMBA$$! BEHIND YOU, THE READER!"

"Someone's behind me?"

"-_-; Averi?"

"On it!" Averi gagged Xellos and put a choke hold on him.

"Ok then! That's right, we want YOU the reader to decide what world we should go to next on our Anime adventure! Review with one of the shows listed below by August 17th, 2001 and we will go to that world next! And in each chapter, you'll get to choose again! Let us know or we will just decide of ourselves, and what kind of random insanity would that be?

"Pretty damn random!" ^_^ \V/

Pokes Xellos "Say the list, Xellos! Say it!"

<Sigh> "Your choices are from the following(alphabetical order):

Fushigi Yuugi

Lost Universe

Magic Knights Rayearth

Martian Succesor Nadesico

Record of Lodoss War

Sailor Moon

Sorcerer Hunters."

"And don't think we forgot about our wonderful Slayers cast!"

"We'll be coming back to them in just a little bit" <laughs maniacally>

Xellos and Averi inch away from Amori slowly.

"See you later!"

"^_~ \V/ V!"

"Idiots…"

Make sure to let me know!!!! Email me Please, Please, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!