Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Chimera Forever ❯ Chimera Forever ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chimera Forever

By; Kayla-chan

Tora stood in the dead town. Nothing. Everything dead. No color, only grey. Her Blue eyes and red shirt the color. She hair flapped in a breeze. A laugh rang in her ears, as the reflection of a purple haired man in her eyes. Lightning flashed. The man was far enough away that his whole body could be seen in her eyes, but suddenly, he appeared only inches away from her. She gasped. He grabbed the locket from around her neck, looking at the picture inside. "my how handsome this man is...even with the rocks on his face!" The man said.

"Give that Back!" Tora shouted reaching for it. He held it up and out of her reach. "Please!" she begged as he smiled down at her. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "How pathetic." He said, pushing her back with a touch of his hand. She screamed out. "You disgrace Zelas-sama." He said. "I could care Less about Zelas-sama!" Tora said. The Man opened his eyes, and gave Tora a heart stopping glare.

She looked up at him, her eyes widened. His glare continued as she felt as if her heart really did stop. She felt nothing in her moving. "Tora Tamashii." The man said. Her body still couldn't move. "I will never be like you!" Tora said. "I'm surprised at you." He said, tightening the grip oh his staff. "I can rid you of your weaknesses." He continued. "I've said it before! I'll say it again! I WILL NEVER BE LIKE YOU!" She shouted. He snapped his fingers and she fell to her knees. "never? You have just to fall asleep everynight just to see me. Every night...I will ask. I will torture your soul. Your Mind. Your heart." He said.

Tora's eyes filled with tears. "I don't follow orders! Not from anyone!" She shouted. The man smirked and looked down at her. "Here, I can see what you disire....but you're more like me than you think." He said, grabbing her chin. Pulling her face up. Himself now kneeling. Tears rolled over his hand. "I would gladly kill you......" He said, gently placing his lips to hers. Her eyes widened.

Tora's eyes opened as light shined into her room. "A dream...thank L-sama." she muttered. She sat up and looked out the tilted window that was part of her roof. She yawned and put her bare feet on the floor. She picked up her locket that sat on the bed side table. A painting hung on the far wall, gathering dust. She walked over and blew some dust off. "Father...I swear I'll find you...If that damned Mazoku will leave me alone! I swear I will!" She said, running her fingers over a man's face.

A knock echoed through the silence. "Nani?" She said, "HOLD ON! I'll be right there..." She said. Eventually she had a robe on over her under clothes and running down the stairs. "Please Hold on!" she said as they person waiting knocked again. She closed her eyes and disappeared, reappearing at the door. She opened the door. "My...Good morning, Tora!" A young man said, no more the age of 19. "Sath...What are you doing here?" Tora asked. "I just came by to see the future Mrs. Sath Kiken." He said, holding some roses. "Get lost! Bakarashii Ban'nin!" She said, slamming the door in his face. "C'mon Tora! I'm just kidding!" he said.

"You also have a guest." Sath said. "What do they look like?" Tora asked. "They seem to always have their eyes closed. It's a guy, he carries a staff, wears a dark cloak, and has purple-ish hair!" Sath said. She gasped. "Can't....can't...It just can't be him!" she said, collapsing to the floor, THUD! "No....It can't be him..." she said, closing her eyes. She opened them again to see him standing infront of her. the man from her dreams. She turned blue in the face at the sight of him grinning at her shock. "Good morning Tora-chan!" he said. "just...just...just a dream...It has to be..." she mumbled, getting back on her feet. He picked up some of her hair and pulled it closer to his face, smelling its sweet scent.

Tora stuttered as she had been gently pulled closer to him. "Let go. " she said. "I thought you'd be happy to see me." He said. "I don't care for you or your master!" She said hitting his hand away. She walked up her stairs and clinched the robe tightly. She had gotten into her room and closed the door locking it behind her, closing her eyes again. She let out a sigh. Only to open her eyes to him again. "Will you stop that!?" She said.

"Stop what?" the man asked innocently. "Appearing after I close my eyes!" She said. "And following me!" she continued. "you shouldn't have locked the door." He whispered into her ear. She growled. "Leave me alone. It's bad enough that you pester me in my dreams." she said. "I could tell you enjoyed it." He said. "I don't care what you think you felt from me!" She said, moving away from the door. He grabbed the back of her robe, stopping her in her tracks. "Let go." she said calmly. "no..." he said. She turned her head back to him. "Let go of my robe." she said.

"Oh? What are you wearing under it?" the Man asked. "Pervert." Tora said. "You know you want another kiss." he said. "Touch me and loose what makes you a man." she muttered. "I'll grow another one." He said. "Yes you Mazoku do regenerate quickly. It'd be pointless." She said. "YOU mazoku? You mean, WE mazoku." He said. "I'm not a mazoku." she said. "Only Zelas-sama can help you. Help you find out what the third part is....and help you find your father." He said. "I can do that myself!" She said.

"Can you?" he asked pulling on the robe. She clinged to it. "PERV!" she shouted. "Oh? Is that so?" he asked. "Just Let go!" she said. "Why don't you spactial shift away?" he asked. "I can...but I won't." she said, blushing. "Won't?" he asked. "you ask too many questions!" she said trying to pull away again. "you shouldn't sleep in only your under clothes...Someone might see you..." he said, teasing. "yea! You!" she said. "You can be immortal, you can have answers." He said. "Just go away!" she said. He disappeared taking the robe with him, he reappeared on the bed, with her robe. "how'd you!! Damn you!" She shouted falling to the floor crossing her arms and pulling her legs up after turning to the side. Her face brighter than ever!

He grinned as he saw the locket on the table. "oh...I wonder If it really does have his picture inside." he said picking it up and opening it. "Don't touch that!" Tora shouted too late. He had already opened the locket and looking at the picture. "this is a good picture of him." he said. "Please don't take that locket...." She said. "Why not?" He asked. "My mother gave me that...The day my father disappeared...I can't bear to loose it..." she mumbled, just telling him how to get her to cooperate. "I see now..." He said.

Tora looked down at the wooden floor. Her arms and legs not moving from their protecting postitions. She looked up in time to watch him put the locket on his staff. "Come get it." he said, dangling it infront of her. Like THIS?! she thought. He smirked as he watched her. She frowned as she stood up, giving him a full view of her half naked form. His eyes opened as she walked over and reached for the locket, he moved it to where the locket dangled over his lap. He can't be serious! Damn him! I have to get him to move the locket away...again. I have to get it back. she thought. She reached for it, but he made no movement to move the locket. She glared at him as he smiled at her. She moved closer.

Her hand reached out, to grab the necklace, but the end of his staff hitting her feet, knocking her fall forward and ontop of him. She blushed. She noticed that in her hand was the locket. "well...You managed to get us in a pinch." he said. "You tripped me!" she said, starting to get off. "Oh don't leave just yet. It was getting comfy!" he said, pulling her back down. "Let go of me!" She said, struggling. "Just admit it's comfortable like this. Being ontop of someone much more powerful than yourself." He said. "No...It isn't...." she muttered. Her heart raced as he ran his fingers through her soft, dark brown hair.

Another knock was heard downstairs. "Oh no..." she muttered. "Looks like they've arrived on schedule." The man said. She looked up at him as he disappeared. "Tora?" another man's voice said. "That...that voice...." Tora said, looking at the door. "Tora?" He called again. "I'm in here..." She shouted. "Good...I was begining to think something had happened to you. Can i come in?" he asked. "uh..." she said, realizing that he robe wasn't there. "Where...uh.." she muttered. "THAT PERVERT!" she shouted. Suddenly the door was unlocked and the man walked in.

Tora turned quickly to see the blue man with rocks on his skin blushing and staring at her. "Ze...Zel...Zelgadis!!" she said quickly pulling up her sheets. "To...Tora!" he stuttered. "What are you doing here!?" she asked, also blushing. "I thought I'd stop by and say hello..." he said. "I hope you don't mind...I brought some friends." He continued. "I needed to get dressed...but..." she said. Blushing more. "He came.." she said. "he?" Zelgadis asked .

Tora looked at him. "OH! Sorry!" he said, walking out of the room and closing the door. "my gods..." she muttered. "Stupid Mazoku...He can't get enough from torturing me in my dreams and now comes and actually visits me! Just leave me alone, Zelas-sama..." she said. Zelgadis stood outside the door listening in. "Zelas-sama? Stupid Mazoku?" he asked. "Xellos!" he said quietly.

Tora quickly dressed in her red shirt and black pants, quickly putting on her gloves. She opened the door and noticed that Zelgadis had gone downstairs. She walked down to see a small crowd. A short red haired girl, tall blonde guy, a black haired girl, and Zelgadis. "uhhh...." she said. "Excuse me....But who are these people?" Tora asked. "My manners!" the black haired girl said. "I'm am Amelia wils Tessa Seyruun!" she continued, she had been ranting about justice when Tora had walked down.

The red haired girl walked over to Tora. "I am Lina Inverse." she said, Tora's eyes widened. The Lina Inverse. In her home?! No way! And Amelia...she was Princess of Seyruun. The blond guy had been admiring Tora's sword collection. "Wow...I haven't seen such rare swords!" He said grabbing one, bringing the whole collection down. Tora sweatdropped. "Yare yare!" she said rushing over and picking all the swords up.

"I'm sorry..." the man said. "It's ok...Alot of people do it." Tora said, shaking her head. Even Though she usually told them not to touch it and they listened. But this guy was obviously an idiot. "gourry! introduce yourself!" Lina said. "OH! I'm sorry...I'm Gourry Gabriev." he said, smiling like a child. This guy never had a brain did he? Tora thought. "Tora Tamashii..." she said. "So. How do you know Mr. Zelgadis?" Amelia asked. "We've known each other for a long time....since before he was..." she said, looking at the chimera. "A chimera." She said. "BEFORE?! You mean when he was human?" Amelia asked. "Yes....." Tora said, closing her eyes. "I wonder where Xellos disappeared to..." Lina said. "Better yet....Where's Selena?" She continued. "Selena?" tora said.

"I forgot!" Zelgadis said. "Forgot what?" Tora asked. A thought hit her like a falling tree. Selena....could it be that beastmaster? Selena Seraphins? I must meet this Selena... Tora thought. "Selena went for a fly and she'll catch up with us, Or that's what she said." Zelgadis said. She looked over at him. He was talking to everyone else. Xellos....I've heard it once before... Tora thought. "Xellos...." She whispered and only Zelgadis heard. In the back of her mind, stood a figure. That same Purple hair, staff, black cloak, and closed eyes, but they were open. Tora gasped.

"Are you ok, Tora-san?" Amelia asked. Tora nodded. "Y...yes...I'll be fine...." Tora said. Zelgadis watched as Tora sat in a chair. She put her hand to her forehead, as if to have a headache. "Stupid Mazoku..." she whispered. Zelgadis looked at her. "I can hear you clearly...." he whispered, only to where she could hear it. "oh no...I forgot about that...sorry zel..." she whispered back. "I have to meet Selena..." she whispered. "I'll make sure you can." he whispered back.

Tora crossed her arms on the table and rest her head down. that Stupid dream...that stupid Mazoku...I hope that these new people's xellos isn't who I think it is.... Tora thought, Lina looked at her. A knock was heard and Tora sat up. Well....so I'm about to see who Tora is. A voice said in her mind. Who....said that? Tora thought. She opened the door to see a girl with purple hair, to her legs. "Selena!" Lina said. This is Selena....Tora thought. "why Hello....Tora Tamashii." Selena said. "Nice to meet you, Selena...." Tora said, signaling that she wanted to know her full name. "Seraphins, Selena Seraphins." Selena said. No way! It is the beastmaster! Tora thought. I'm famous around Mazoku aren't I? The voice said in her head. So...It's you...Selena. Talking to me like this! Tora said. Yes. Selena sent. Tora extended her hand. Selena grasped it. "Nice to meet you."

Tora felt someone else in the room. No! Go Away! She thought. Selena looked at Tora, who was now pale, and her e0yes missing their pupils. what's wrong? she sent. Them.... Tora thought. Them? Selena sent. Tora stood still. Images were spinning in her head. The purple haired man, but with a wolf near him, and a beautiful woman. Zelas-sama! Tora thought, It can't be!

Selena gave a look of fear to Tora. I was right then...she is part Mazoku. and Part human. but It appears that not even she knows what the 3rd part is...she is a chimera....Like Zelgadis....It appears as if Xellos has been here...Selena thought. Zelgadis noticed Tora's unusal silence and walked over. "Tora?" He said, waving his hand infront of her face. No reaction. He sighed. "I think we should move her to her room." Selena suggested. "I agree....she doesn't look so well, Zelgadis-san!" A voice said. Zelgadis shuddered. "Just who we need!" Lina said. Xellos appeared, staff and all, smiling. "Good morning all." he said. "Oh...yare yare. It appears that Tora-chan is acting spaced out." he continued. Tora closed her eyes and collased, only to have Xellos Catch her.

"Wow...She's light....Much Lighter than you, Lina!" Xellos said. Tora....wake up! Xellos is here... Selena sent. "Sending telepathic messages to the sleeping? that isn't nice, Selly-chan!" He said. Zelgadis growled and quickly grabbed Tora from Xellos's grip. "I wasn't going to hurt her!" Xellos said. "Yea right...Mazoku trash!" Zelgadis snapped. "oh, Zelly-kun....I love how you talk that way to me!" Xellos said. Zelgadis picked up Tora and carried her back up into her room. "He can be so cruel to me sometimes." Xellos said.

Xellos....Why are you here?! Selena sent. Xellos smiled. "Sore wa himitsu desu, Selly-chan." Xellos said. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Selena shouted. Zelgadis had set Tora on the bed, he put his hand on her cheek. better get a wet cloth. Zelgadis thought, walking down the stairs closing the door behind him. He walked into the bathroom, to find a clean cloth on the counter. He dunked it in the sink after he filled it with cold water. "why don't you use your hands to cool her...your skin would be perfect, you know." Xellos said when he came down the hall.

"A cloth is better." Zelgadis said walking right past the Mazoku and up the stairs and back into Tora's room. "Aw...It was a good idea..." Xellos said. Zelgadis had folded the cold cloth and laid it on her forehead. Xellos disappeared in a black flash. Selena sat down at the table. "It'll be a while..." She muttered. "this stop Isn't going to be just a visit anymore." Selena said. "How so?" Lina asked. "Zelgadis knew Tora since before he was a Chimera. But only by 5 days. And he left her alone one night to protect her. That's what I read from Zel. What I got from her had nothing to do with the past...Or Zelgadis." Selena said. "It revealed...something about Tora." Selena continued.

Amelia sat down. "hmm...well?!" She said, rushing. "Calm down Amelia..." Selena said. "She...Is different..." she said. "How?" gourry said. "I can't tell that." Selena said. "but I can tell you Xellos has plans for her." selena said, giving them a serious look. Zelgadis walked down the stairs and saw them. "What's the conversation?" he asked. "zel? what are you doing down here?" Selena asked. "she needs rest..." He replied.

Tora was the only person in her room. But not until Xellos appeared next to her, leaning over her from his waist up. He set his staff down on the other side of her. He smiled as his figure disappeared and a dark cloud surrounded her. Tora stood as a small girl, pigtails, and small robes, showing her current postition as a shrine maiden in training. She walked in the woods until she spotted a boy training with his sword. She hid behind a tree watching him. Rezo the red priest walked up and turned him into a Chimera. Tora had tears covering her cheeks. "Zelgadis....." she whispered. She turned away, closing her eyes, and opening them again and turning back to the scene, where Rezo and Zelgadis were gone.

"Strange...." she said. Someone came up behind her and put her in a choking headlock. "I...Can't...Breathe!!!" she shouted. "that's the point..." A voice whispered. "no....zel! please!! Stop!" she shouted. He dropped her. She fell to the ground, and looked up at him. "Zel." She said. "no...No! I'm sorry! I can't stay with you anymore!" Zelgadis said. "Why?!" Tora shouted. "I'll hurt you...I can't live if I do..." He muttered. "I don't care! Don't go!" she shouted, but he walked off. No more words. She laid on the ground, crying. A shadow was over her.

"why, Hello again, Tora-chan!" He said. "You..." Tora said. "Yes. Me." He said, smiling. "Wipe the smile off your face." She said. "why should I?" He replied. "Just leave me alone." she said. "Leave? Why would I do that?" he asked. She put up a hand. "I have a question...What is your name?" She asked. "Me? Oh! I'm just Xellos, the Mysterious Priest!" he said. "I was right." she said. He disappeared and appeared behind her. She quickly turned to punch him, but only to have her fist caught by his ungloved hand. "my my....You sure have a temper today. I offer again." he asked. "NO!" she shouted. His other hand made his staff vanish. He grabbed her neck and held her in the air. "It's very easy to corrupt you here...." Xellos said, tightening his grip.

Her eyes widened as she felt herself choking. "aah....you are afraid of me." he said. "To tell the truth, I am very afraid of you." Tora said, chuckling. "but I won't give up..." she said, smiling. Xellos looked at her, her figure. "Blood looks like it'll suit you." He said. "Planning to kill me?" She asked. "I might." He said. He threw her as the scene changed back to the dead town. She hit a wall and slid down. "Damn you, Xellos." She said.

Selena ran up the stairs and to Tora's room. She turned the knob. "Damn! Too Late! he Locked the door!" she said. Zelgadis ran up. "Is something wrong?!" he asked. "yes! Xellos is trying to get her to work for Zelas!" She said banging on the door. The howling of a wolf was heard. Tora's eyes shot open. "howls....." she muttered.

The door flung open as Tora stood at the window, staring at the sky. Xellos was still in her dream. She hadn't awoken. "Impossible...she's still dreaming?" Selena said. "I'll never be like you, Xellos." she said, clear as Amelia, Lina and Gourry ran up. In her dream, Xellos was forced back somehow. "I forgot the other reason Zelas-sama is interested in you..." Xellos said, making his staff appear. "I won't be forced back by a Mazoku." Tora said. "Ah...but...I know your weakness..." Xellos said. "You may know them....But...Can you use them?" Tora said. "You said, Being held in someone stronger...." Tora said. Xellos pinned her to the wall. "Are you saying I am weak?!" he said, his eyes open, glaring at her. "I killed hundreds of Gold dragons! Maybe thousands! I'm much stronger than you!" He said. "I don't care how many. I'm a Chimera, Mazoku, human. And If I find out my 3rd part can help me escape you and Zelas. I will use it. "Damn your persistance!" Xellos said. "you've been coming for almost a month...." Tora said.

Xellos grabbed her neck with both hands. "Shut up!" he said. She didn't gag or struggle. "What will Zelas think...if you kill me?" she asked. Xellos froze. "Tell her I refuse...I will not join her, nor will I join the mazoku race!" Tora said. Selena looked as Tora gazed at the moon, seeing it change. "an...Eclipse? It's too early!" Lina said. Tora continued to speak what was happening. "Xellos.....Is....trying to kill her?" Lina asked. "isn't that bad!?" amelia said.

Xellos looked at Tora. "The wolf....Where's the wolf!?" she shouted. She gagged as he squeezed her neck. Selena watched as Tora fell to the floor. "TORA!" Zelgadis shouted. Selena extended her arm infront of him, blocking him from moving any further towards her. Tora screamed. "I HAVE TO FIND THE WOLF!" She kicked around and at Xellos. "LET GO!" She said, her eyes were open and almost blank, her pupils were so small. tears were rolling down her cheeks. "XELLOS PLEASE!!!!" she begged. "What..." Zelgadis said. Selena's eyes widened as Tora rolled over on her stomach.

Tora had been turned around and slammed into the wall. "please......I have to find the wolf..." she cried. Xellos let go of her. "The wolf isn't here." he said. "It has to be......." Tora said, leaning against the wall and looking at him, her eyes still almst blank, and tears down her cheeks, and her skin pale. Her hair was a mess. He knelt down and started to comb it out with his fingers. "Help me find the wolf....please...." she muttered, clinging to his shirt.

Zelgadis walked over to Tora, despite Selena's actions to stop him. He lifted her torso, as she appeared to be awake. But no, she didn't react to his shaking or anything he did. She laid like she was dead, motionless. Only breathing. He patted her cheek, "Wake up...." he said. But it didn't wake her. It used to be that he could wake her just by whispering her name. "Tora." he whispered. Nothing.

Xellos could sense pain coming from Tora. She had her head turned down, where he couldn't see her face. She let her fingers run over the soft fabric of his shirt. He lifted her face. "Why is the wolf so important?" He asked. "I don't know..." She mumbled. Her cheeks were red and soaked with her tears. he ran his finger over her left cheek, then cupped the same cheek with his hand.

Xellos opened his eyes and looked into her pale blue ones. Zelgadis held her close. "please wake up." he said. Tora's eyes widened. She pushed away from Xellos. "Stupid wolf..." she muttered. "what about it?" xellos asked. "Like I'd tell you!" Tora said. Xellos disappeared and reappeared behind her. She ran off away, knowing his presence behind her. He flew after her. He hit her in the back, knocking her to the ground. A shout of pain escape her.

Zelgadis looked at her. Everyone was now in the room, sitting or standing somewhere. Lina was looking out the tilted window, Amelia looked at some of her spell books on the wall. "maybe one of these books of hers has your cure, Zelgadis-san!" Amelia said. "Don't touch them." Selena said, leaning in a corner watching them. Gourry sat on the other side of the room. Doing nothing. Lina looked down at Tora. "Maybe if the prince kisses the sleeping princess, she'll wake up." Lina said, giggling. "Wha!?" Zelgadis said, blushing. "You're blushing Zelgadis-san!" Amelia said. "You did it once before, Remember?" Selena said. "Stop reading!" he said. "You did?!" Amelia said.

Tora laid on her stomach and tried to get up. Xellos floated over her and landed behind her. He kicked her back to the ground. "Darkness in my soul, Demon trapped within...I call thee and beg thee to grant me power. Darker side of my human flesh. Show this Bastard My true self!" Tora said. "Dark Reflecti-!!" She tried to continue but found herself being pulled up by the chin to a standing postition and again being kissed by Xellos. "Mmm...Mm!! MMN!" She moaned, trying to pull away. He stopped the kiss. "Dark Reflection. Interesting name for a spell...what does it do?" He asked, smiling. Tora wiped her lips.

Selena looked down at Tora's sleeping figure. "Dark Reflection, huh?" She mumbled. "I haven't heard of that one...." She continued. "Dark Reflection...I remember that one...from Tora at least..." Zelgadis said. "she's used it before?" Selena said. He nodded. "she learned it from on of her spell books." He said walking to her shelf after laying her on the bed. He looked and found a book, completely black, except for silver edges. "this one." he said, taking it off the shelf. Selena looked as he set it on the floor, reading each page carefully. "Here.." he said, pointing to a page. At the top in strange handwriting were the words, "Dark Reflection"

Selena looked at the spell. "A spell that can badly injure any lifeform lower than a dark lord. It could easily Kill a human...." Zelgadis said. "It...can destroy small islands if the caster has enough power. But if they have enough energy, they could destroy all life, except for dark lords, animals, and the caster. Possibly some rather strong Mazoku too." Selena said. "but the power doesn't come with a price. The person casting the spell risks their sanity, their loved ones, and the whole world." selena said. "that must be a powerful spell." Lina said, greedily. "Yes. You'd use it incorrectly." Selena said, smirking. "How does the caster risk so much?" Zelgadis asked. "Well...If they sell something everytime they cast the spell. It's anything worth something but not in money value. In value of how much the caster cares for what is being sold. If Tora ever gets a chance to finish the whole chant...she'd end up selling away her freedom, or even you Zelgadis." Selena said. Everyone went silent.

Tora glared at Xellos. "I'm not telling you..." She said. He made his staff disappear. His eyes locked with hers. A seductive smile on his face. She shuddered. Zelgadis looked over at Tora on the bed. "Why don't you try that spell again?" he said. "I'd be selling something." Tora said. "Selling something?" He asked. Tora looked away. A wall close by. he disappeared and reappeared right infront of her. She looked up at him. He quickly pinned her to the wall, forcefully. "Let go." she said. "I can help you find what you're looking for." xellos said. "You can't help me do anything " She said, "Ah...I can. You just won't let me..." Xellos whispered. "I don't want your help..." Tora said, glaring.

"I'll leave for now..." Xellos said. "Don't bother coming back." Tora said. "ah...I'll see you next time you sleep...maybe sooner." Xellos said disappearing from her mind. A black cloud came from Tora and quickly disappeared. Zelgadis ran over to the bed and started shaking Tora. "Tora...tora?!" he said, worried. Her blue eyes became visible. "na...ni?" she said, looking at everyone. Selena smiled for a moment then frowned. "I'm going downstairs...." She said, winking at the others. Lina grabbed Gourry's shirt. "We'll join you." She said. "We will?" gourry asked. Amelia smiled and walked out.

Zelgadis looked at Tora with worry. She sat up. "You just had to whisper..." she said, running her hand over his cheek. "I did...I was getting worried..." He said, putting his hand over hers. "I still read for any type of cure." She said. "For the rock skin of yours. And to make you human..." she said. "Let's not worry about my cure." He said. Her eyes closed, as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Make him leave me alone...." she sobbed. He pulled her close, running his fingers through her hair, her tears falling on his cloak. "I haven't seen...you cry since last time I saw you." He said. A black flash appeared and Xellos was sitting on top of her book shelf. "Why looks like Sleeping Beauty is awake. Did you sleep well, Tora?" Xellos asked.

"No! thanks to you!" Tora said. "Oh, I'm hurt!" xellos said, grabbing his chest. "Why do you keep bugging me?" She continued. "Sore wa himitsu desu!" Xellos said, smiling. Tora laid down facing away from Xellos. "Don't leave." she whispered to zelgadis. "He isn't going anywhere." Xellos said. Zelgadis put his hand on Tora's back. She pulled the covers over her head, as if to hide her figure from Xellos's eyes. Xellos disappeared for a moment and the reappeared under the covers, next to Tora.

Tora was about to shriek when her put his hand over her mouth. They both disappeared. Zelgadis saw that the covers had fallen backto the bed, and nothing was left there, except Tora's locket. He quickly threw her blanket off the bed and saw it laying there. He opened it to find his picure and a small family picture. He quickly ran from the room holding the locket in his hand. "We're going!" He said running out the door. Everyone followed him.

Xellos appeared with Tora in a deep purple room. No Doors or windows. Tora was scared, where had he brought her? He knocked her on the dark purple bed that was relatively large. He smirked. "Why'd you bring me here?!" she asked, grabbing a pillow for protection. "Just to talk things out." Xellos replied, walking over and sitting on the bed, his staff rested against the wall nearby, and the only doors led to a bathroom and another was closed. A table was next to the bed. And He leaned over and opened a door on it. He pulled out a bottle. He took off the cap and drank something.

Tora watched him walk around, and bring back a platter of fruits. She swallowed hard as she saw him set it down on the table and sit back down. "Would you like something to drink or something to nibble on?" he asked, smiling. He had some grapes and pulled one off the branch, putting it in his mouth. He put his lips to hers after he had swallowed the grape. Her eyes widened. Is this his version of Talking!? she thought. She felt something against her lips, other than his own lips. She blushed slightly as she found out what it was. Why the HELL would he want to do that!? She thought. He'd best not try to get that stupid tongue of his in my mouth or there'll be hell to pay! she thought. Despite her hopes for him not, His tongue broke through her lips.

She created a fireball in her hand and threw it right at him, not caring she was also hit by it. "PERVERT!" she shouted, moving to the top of the bed. He had alittle soot on his face but he wiped that off. He moved closer to her, and kissed her neck. She hit him to get him to move, but failed. "Please......." she begged. "There is a way to escape." he said. "Yea...Using my spactial shift...." She said. "It's your only choice, that is, If you want me to stop." he said, running his hand down her side. She blushed more. heh, using the spactial shift is better than Xellos touching you. she thought. She smirked, then disappeared.

"I'm glad you're learning." He said. She appeared above him and had a dagger in her hand. He disappeared right when the sword was about to touch him. She hit the bed and the dagger bounced across the floor and eventually spun on the floor. She watched as Xellos reappeared and picked up the dagger. "how fascinating." he said inspecting it. She looked at the bedpost to find her robe. My robe? she thought. Xellos tucked the dagger in the front of his pants. I might not want that back... She thought.

Xellos smiled at her. "So I have to walk over there and get it....?" She asked. He nodded. "But this time, It won't be so easy." He said. "Try spactial shifting now." he continued. She was going to spactial shift over and grab her dagger away. but for some reason she just wouldn't vanish. "Nani?!" She said. "Ah! But you too have the little disadvantage!" She said. "No. Actually this helps me more than it hurts me." he said. "I am still alot stronger than you'll ever be!" he said. Tora's eyes widened.

"fine then...I won't attack you...." She said, her hands in fists. "Your angry is lovely. Delicious too." He said, sitting back down on the bed. She sighed and walked over. Maybe he CAN help....no! she thought. "Are you going to take your dagger back?" He asked. "Will you give it back to me?" she asked. "You have to come get it." He said, laying down eating some grapes. Tora blushed. "Come get it." He repeated. TOra sat down on the bed. Her heart raced. Xellos was torturing her.

Tora was pulled back to where her head was on his lap, he had sat up and pulled her down. "You're pretty, for someone as disgracful as you." He said. "disgraceful...." she muttered. "You have Mazoku running thruogh you, but you have human blood and appearance." He said, resting his hand on her stomach. She blushed. "Please don't." she said. He looked down at her, not moving his hand. Her heart beat increased. "I can't esacpe....Not even leave?" she asked. "Only when I say so." He said, playing with her hair.

Zelgadis was running down the street, with everyone behind him. He won't do anything to her, Zelgadis! you have to Believe me! Selena sent. I don't trust that Mazoku! Zelgadis thought. Don't trust him! Get us ALL killed! what good would it do!? she sent. Zelgadis finally stopped. "we don't even know where they are!" Amelia whined. Lina fell to the ground and looked up. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" she shouted.

Xellos opened his eyes and looked at her. She turned to her side, making sure he didn't see her front side. His hand now rested on her waist. "What's the relationship between you and Zelgadis?" xellos asked. Tora's eyes were watering. "I'm just wondering." he asked. "I...I...I thought we were more than friends..." she said. "You aren't?" He asked curiously. "No..." she said. "I wanted to be...but...he needed a friend more than a lover." She said. Xellos ran his hand over her side. A chill ran down her spine. His hand ran under her shirt around the waist then over to her stomach. "Will you admit it now?" he asked. Tora shook her head. "I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'll never be like you." She said.

"Very well then..." Xellos said, making his nails grow out like knives and into her stomach. Her pupils shrank. "now?" he asked. Tora put her hand over his. "Never...." she said, smiling. He smiled as he extended his nails deeper into her stomach. She chuckled at the pain. The only physical pain she's ever really felt. "So...this is...real...pain?" she managed to get out. Xellos looked at her. "You've never felt pain before?" he asked. "not like that." she muttered. He pulled his hand away, shrinking his nails back to normal size. "what did you think?" he said. She didn't answer. "hmm...." He said, putting his hand over her neck and shoulders. She took a deep breath.

Tora felt his hand run under her shirt collar. His glove wasn't there and she felt his hand touch her skin. She gasped. "Zelgadis......." she whispered. Xellos licked his lips. His eyes looked her over. He pulled her shoulder to where she was forced down on her back. He chuckled. He pointed down at the dagger. "try and take it." he said. Her hand reached for it and actually got it back. "what..." she said. She sat up, and he laid his head on her lap. "what are you doing?!" she said. His hand reached up and touched her nose. "Sore wa himitsu desu!" he said, running his index finger from the tip of her nose down over her lips, then over her chin and neck. His finger was right in the middle of her collarbone. "WIll you cast dark Reflection if I move my hand and further?" he asked. "not unless you're trying to kill me." she said with a smirk.

Xellos smiled and slid his index finger down to her waist and then under the bottom of her shirt. "What are you doing?!" she asked. "oh nothing really." he said, putting his hand over her flat stomach. His fingers tapped against her skin. She giggled. "That Tickles..." she said. He sat up and looked at her. She looked at him. "What...What are you..." she started to say. He had his hands on her sides tickling her. She fell backwards on the bed, laughing. He continued to tickle her, watching tears form in her eyes from laughing so hard. "stop!!" she would try to say, but would end up laughing. She was kicking everywhere. He sat on her waist, making sure she didn't kick him in a certain area. He tickled her belly. "haha....stop....please.........!!" she said laughing.

Xellos gave her an evil grin. And slowly stopped tickling her belly. She fell back, spread out and completely exhausted. "I thought I was going to die from laughing." she said. He laid his head on her chest, and listened to her heart beat. Her eyes looked at him and realized the postition they were in. She blushed as his hand rested on her right side. He smiled. "Are you afraid of me?" He asked. She looked down at him. "Afraid?" She asked. "Afraid I might take it from you." he asked. "I'm afraid of alot of things Xellos..." She said. "And you have your place at the top of the list." She said. "Delicious fear." he said. She closed her eyes. "shouldn't have told you that." she said.

Zelgadis led everyone back to Tora's house where Sath was inside. "Ok, freak. Where's Tora?" he asked as Zelgadis and everyone walked in. "I wouldn't know." Zelgadis replied. With this guy in town, I won't be able to even come close to Tora's bedroom. Sath thought. Selena read this. "Well...Maybe you shouldn't talk so much." Selena said. "hmm? Why?" Sath asked. because you'll end up retreating with your tail inbetween your leg like the dog you are. Selena sent. Sath's eyes widened. He shook his head. "Were you kidding about the tail inbetween my legs?" he asked Selena. Lina bursted out laughing. Gourry and Amelia joined in soon. And even jellyfish brains got it. Selena smiled. "Stay away from Tora." Selena said, winking. Sath finally got it. "I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" He shouted. "You didn't? Oh surprising, I thought I heard Tora's Bedroom in the sentence." She said.

Sath's eyes twitched. Did I say that outloud?! he thought. No. I can read thoughts. Selena sent. Sath jumped back. "YOU CAN WHAT?!?!?!?!" he shouted. Selena looked at him. "He's crazy." She said. Sath looked at all of them, then at Zelgadis. "Freak." he said, taking his leave. "He's the freak." Zelgadis said walking over to the table and sitting down. Selena sighed and walked to the window, which had a nice sized window sill. she at there and waited.

Tora began to get nervous. Who wouldn't? Xellos was not only sitting on her, but he was also laying his head on her chest. "Gods..." she muttered. He sat up and put his index finger to her lips. She looked down at his hands, blinked, then blushed. "What are you going to do?" she asked. He licked his lips again. She put her hands to his chest to push him away. His hand covered hers, keeping her hand there over where he would have a heart if he was human. There was no beating. She looked at him. "I will take you back to them eventually. Even though it is fun to torture your mind." He said, leaning over her and whispering in her ear.

Lina and Gourry had left for a resturant. Amelia sat at the Table with Zelgadis, And Selena sat on the window sill. She looked at the two and then opened the window. "RAYWING!" "Selena-san?" Amelia said looking over at the now unoccupied window sill and the opened window. "She does do that often." Zelgadis said. He walked into the kitchen and fixed some coffee. Tora never minded him helping himself in her home. He took out some paper and a featherpen Tora always had, which never had to be replaced. He dipped the tip in the ink she had and wrote her a note: Made myself some coffee. Hope you don't mind. Expect another visit. He didn't sign it, he didn't really have to. She always knew it was him. "Zelgadis-san?" Amelia said. "yes?" he asked.

"Are you...and Tora-san...." Amelia said. Zelgadis lifted an eyebrow. "Close....more than friends.....Closer than that even?" she said. Zelgadis blushed. "We've known each other for years. I don't know if we are or not." zelgadis said. Tora looked at Xellos. "Eventually?" she said. He nodded. "Great....just great! I'm stuck in a place that doesn't have any doors or windows! And I don't even have clean clothes! I need a bath! It'd be nice to see some sort of daylight or moon or something! I won't even be safe from your peering eyes! Even if you have them closed you can see me! Which really sucks!" Tora said. Xellos chuckled. "At least you aren't ranting about justice." he said. "I can't stay standing long enough to even dicuss it!" Tora said. "No wonder you nearly passed out when you heard Amelia-san's ranting. She does that too much." Xellos said, poking her cheek.

"If you want to take a bath, there's a bathroom right there." He said pointing. She growled. "well...You wanted a bath....you can take one." He continued. "Why would I want to take a bath with your presence?" she said. "You forget who's ontop here." He said. "Literally..." Tora added. "O-oh! How silly of me! I'm still sitting on you aren't I?" he said, cheerfully. Tora sweatdropped. "And I'd appreciate you getting off!" She said. "Oh? this isn't comfortable for you?" he said moving his hips alittle. "NOT AT ALL!" she said trying to spactial shift again. His hands grasped her wrists and pinned them to the bed. "GET OFF!" she shouted trying to move. He moved his hips alittle more. "Zelgadis-san seemed to like being like this." Xellos said. "What!!??" Tora said. "I used to tease Zelgadis alot..." he continued. Tora growled.

How the hell did you get into a situation like this?! Tora thought. Xellos's eyes looked her over. Her eyes full of rage, fear, and confusion. Her arms pinned, her shirt up at the bottom, but not enough to show anything except her belly button. He leaned over and licked around it. "per...v....ert..." she mumbled. "I could be doing much worse things......" he said. She smirked. "true..." she muttered. Xellos smirked then disappeared. Tora sat up and noticed that he wasn't there, not even on the astral plane. "What's he up to?" She asked. She smiled and found that she could spactial shift.

Tora grinned and spactial shifted away from that room. Only to be in the bathroom. She growled. And tried again, she landed in the bathtub. "Good thing there wasn't any water in here...." She said. She stood up and slipped hitting her head. She fell unconscious. Zelgadis sighed. Something was wrong. He could feel it. "If I only knew where he took her..." he mumbled.

Tora ran through a forest barefooted. She wore only a black robe. She ran with her arms crossed holding the robe up. Something grabbed her hair and pulled her back and to the ground. Her robe fell open. Dark clouds circled her. They all crashed infront of her forming a figure. For once it wasn't Xellos. The figure was a man, short red hair, pale blue eyes. How wild. He looked like... Tora shook her head and looked at the man. The moon became visible. She looked at it for a second then looked back. The man started to change. Fur was growing. He let out a howl to the moon and in a few seconds he was a wolf. Tora looked at him. The color of his fur, the glow of his eyes, his size more than anything. But this huge wolf cirlced her, growling silently. "Beware...." He said. "Beware a curse....passed down through your family...." he said. "Curse?" she said. "Yes." He said. Tora looked at it. "Who are you?" She asked.

The moon faded and the sun shined. Tora looked at the him. now a man again. "Please...Please tell me!" she said, looking up at him. "You wouldn't understand why I left." he said. Tora was shocked. "It can't be...." she said. "you can't be him!" she said, standing up and closing her robe. "It's unfortunate....that you had to see me again like this..." He said. "Tell me! Tell me why you left us! When I was 2!" Tora demanded. "My Master required it...." He said. "Master......You....You can't mean her!" Tora said. He nodded.

Tora started to cry. "I won't hear it!" she said running away again. His eyes glowed as he appeared infront of her. She started to slide and fall backwards but his hands grasped her shoulder. "All these years!!! And you decide to play father now?!" She said, pulling away. "I'm sorry." he said. "Is that how I became this? This...this...freak!? I'm part Mazoku for crying out loud!" She shouted. "I don't even know why you were born like this...." He said. "But there is one thing I do know...and it's the other part." He said. "Let me be apart of your life." He said. "Maybe 10 years ago!" She said. "I have more important things to worry about now!" she said, starting to walk away again. "Like, choosing between Xellos and Zelgadis?" he asked. Tora ignored him and continued walking. "why can't you bother Ayame or Mother?" she said. "Because they're both normal humans." He said.

Tora growled. "And how did you think you became a chimera?" He asked. Tora stopped and looked back. "What did you say?" she asked. "You heard me....Clearly. With your hearing you could probably hear a whisper a mile away!" he said. "It's just the family curse." he continued. "You really don't know how, do you?" she said, walking off again. "I'll tell Xellos to tell you then. Even though I was the one you've always wanted to tell you." He said. "You've got a strange attraction to wolves. You can spacial shift. You've got amazing hearing. Not to mention...A human's sexy body.." he said, looking her over. "I take it you were the pervert part of the family?" Tora said. He chuckled.

"Beast Master Zelas has been asking about you." He said. "Listen. I want nothing to do with Zelas." She said. "What can I do for you?" He asked. "I wanted to see the father I knew when I was 2 years old. I get this. YOu can't do anything for me. unless you want to take me back." she said. "To Zelgadis?" He asked. "Yes. To Zelgadis." Tora said. "Becareful....Eclipses can be harmful. Try not to sleep during them. For what happens to you in your dream will be the same in the real world. Not to mention the howl of a wolf could end up making you unlike yourself. Like last time." He said. "Get out." she said, turning to face him changing the forest into the streets of her town. "I'll fight you if you don't leave!" she said, creating a sword in her hand. The robe had changed into her red shirt, black gloves, pants and boots.

He laughed at her. "I swear to L-sama I'll fight you!" She said. He vanished from the dream. No where to be found. She sighed. "Maybe I'll wake up soon." she said, walking around after transforming the area into flower field. She laid down and looked at the sky.

It wasn't long before Xellos came back. He found Tora, unconscious in the bathtub. He picked her up and took her into the bedroom, setting her on the bed to rest. He brought out some bandages and wrapped them around her head. A black flash appeared behind him. "Well...You know she hates you." Xellos said, turning around and looking at the wolf that was there. Which quickly turned into Tora's father. "She'll have to face the facts." He said, shrugging. "Besides....She still needs answers." he continued. Tora's eyes opened slowly to see both men. She jumped. "Wha....wha...." she said. She quickly spactial shifted away off the bed. "Nani?" He said looking at Xellos.

"We just frightened her..." Xellos said going to the bathroom. "You like this bathroom don't you, Tora?" He said, looking in. "Go away!" she said, covering her ears. Her father walked in. "Just a dream....just a dream...." she said. Xellos walked over to her. How would you treat her? You're a mazoku...so I know it won't be with full respect... Her father thought. Xellos extended his hand. "Need a hand?" he asked. He grabbed her hand and pulled her back out of the bathroom. Her father disappeared, leaving them alone again.

Xellos guided her to the bed. "Why must you bring me to the bed? Don't you have another place I can sit or something!?" She shouted. "Hush." he said picking her up. "HE-EY!!!!!!!" She shouted. He tossed her on the bed, where she bounced for a moment. He opened his eyes and sat on the bed. "You should be careful....You bumped your head." He said, pointing to the bandages. She ran her head over her forehead. "Was I bleeding?" she asked, alittle worried. He shook his head. "No. Just put the bandages on, just in case." He winked.

She looked up at him, then away. "You're welcome." he said. She didn't say anything. He smiled anyway. He handed her a few grapes. She shrugged then took the grapes, eating about 3 at a time. suddenly she felt tired. "whoa....Suddenly I want to sleep." She said, rubbing her eyes. She fell backwards fast asleep. He looked at her.

Again she was asleep. But her dream was completely black. Not even an image. no color. Just black. Her eyes opened and she was in her room. "What.......Hmm....was all that a dream?" she asked. She sat up and yawned. She was still wearing her pjs. And her hair had been braided to keep it from tangling. Her robe hung on the far wall, as did her usual clothes. She walked downstairs. She found a small piece of paper on the table. "Nani?" she mumbled she walked over and read it: Made myself some coffee. Hope you don't mind. Expect another visit.She gasped. There was something on the back. She read it and dropped the paper.

"See you in your dreams."