Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Chimera Forever ❯ A years worth of pain ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chimera Forever

Chapter 2: A Year's Worth of Pain

Tora couldn't sleep. Afraid of seeing his face or hearing his voice. She looked at the paper again. See you in your dreams Clearly written. She was dreaming what had happened right? She was confused.

A knock came from the door down stairs. She turned pale and for once she almost prayed it was Sath Kiken. She walked down the stairs and opened the door. She hadn't been outside since she found the note almost 2 weeks ago. She looked up and couldn't make out who it was. "Errk...stupid sunlight...." She muttered. "Hello?" she said, hiding behind the door and looking out. "Tora? Are you ok? You look horrible!" a voice said. *If I look up to see him....* She said looking up to see someone entirely different. "NANI?!" she said. "AYAME?!" She continued.

It was Ayame, Tora's 20 year old sister. Her hair was long, light brown and was tied in a braid. She had carried a small bag with her. Tora invited her sister in. "Alot more books than I remember." ayame said, looking that most walls had a book shelf infront of them. Tora chuckled. "I read alot of them." She muttered walking into the kitchen and making some tea.

Ayame smiled. "You look sickly." She said. "I haven't been sleeping or going outside for 2 weeks...." Tora said. "2 Weeks!! Don't be making yourself sick! I already have to take care of mother!" Ayame shouted. "No need to shout!" Tora said. "I'll be fine." She continued. "I doubt that....You look like a Zombie!" Ayame said walking over to her sister and leading her to the couch, "I'll be fine!" Tora said.

Ayame hated her sister's persistance at times. Tora walked away and started to fix something to eat. *Fear...Anger...Why do...no...Mazoku feed off those! not me!* Tora thought, shaking her head. Ayame sat at the table. Tora sensed Ayame's anger and worry. "pain......Pain........I have to feel pain! From anyone!" She said, dropping a plate she was holding. Ayame heard the crash and ran in. "Tora?!" she said. "Run...Ayame!" Tora said. Ayame always listened to Tora when something major had happened. She ran out the door. Tora collapsed to the floor.

A knock was heard at her door. "Tora?" Sath called. "TORA!" He shouted, banging on the door. "Don't come in." she said. There was silence. Sath hadn't entered or anything. She just laid there.

She laid on the floor all day, until there was another knock at the door. "Tora?" A voice said. "yes....." she said. "can I come in? It's Zelgadis." He said. Tora quickly sat up and ran to the door. "I told you to expect another visit. Last time you were out cold the whole time!" He said. "Come in." she said, opening the door to see his face. He stood there, mask up, hood up. "hello there." he said. Tora looked at him. She instantly clinged to him. He looked down at her. "is something wrong?" He asked.

Tora shook her head. "I'm scared to go to sleep..." she muttered. "I've been awake....since....I found this...." she said holding up the note. "I see you did get my message." He looked at the back. "see you in your dreams?" He asked. "I think....." she muttered. The desire for pain grew again. Zelgadis looked at her. "Tora?" he asked looking at the girl before him, who seemed to look posessed. "Tora....." he said backing away. Tora made her nails grow long.

She let out evil chuckles and charged at him. He grabbed her wrists in time to prevent her from hurting him. This was Tora and surprisingly, she had nails that could cut through the thickest stone. She grew her nails longer, to where they could reach his face. Her nails cut his cheek, blood actually dripped. He didn't let go.

Her eyes were glowing red. His eyes looked into hers. she had lost control one time before. The 4th day he knew her. When he was human. Her mother had just gotten hit with her disease and was being taken to her grandparents house. Ayame at her side. Leaving Tora alone with no protection. Zelgadis had decided to become stronger to protect the people he cared about. He went to visit Tora, in her house in his hometown where she, her sister, and mother lived once. She had thrown everything out of place, and had a knife in her hand when he walked in. "Damn it! Damn it!" she shouted thrashing around, cutting up everything. Her dress. Her ankle long hair had been cut down to about mid back, or part of it was.

She spotted zelgadis and charged for him. "Are you going to leave me to!?" she shouted, barely missing his chest, though cutting his shirt collar. He hit the knife away and grabbed her wrist. Then he pulled her into an embrace. "What's wrong with you Tora?" he asked. "Everyone left me!" she shouted, her eyes were glowing red. "They thought I could protect myself because of what I am!" She continued. "I can't protect anything...." she said. He had quickly looked into her eyes. "Why..." She murmured. "Why do I want to cause pain....I feel like I need it....to survive..." she said. "No...You don't need it...." he said. She pushed against him. "Please don't leave me...." She said. He lifted her chin for a second and gently kissed her lips. Her eyes turned back to the pale blue.

Tora blushed and looked at the grown Zelgadis with her blue eyes. His lips now against hers like that day. Her arms reached up behind his neck. She closed her eyes as her nails were now normal length. His hair was poking her, but she didn't mind.

A chuckle broke their silence. He looked cautiously around the room. A hand grabbed Tora's butt and she quickly turned around. "I know Zel didn't grab my butt but whoever did Is gonna pay!" She shouted. "Oh! that was YOUR butt I grabbed. My apologies Tora." a voice said. Tora became blue in the face. "XELLOS!" Zelgadis shouted. Tora looked around, no sign of the priest. "Xellos....Go away!" She said. "You two looked so kawaii during that kiss...Too bad Zelgadis never treated me that way." Xellos said, appearing right in the air. Leaning back, he smiled at them. "Oh don't mind me....maybe you should throw your clothes this way." He said. "YOU'RE SICK! I'D NEVER TREAT YOU.....eew....Like that!" zelgadis shouted.

Tora growled. "Ah.....Tora-san. I'm surprised. You weren't thinking of taking off your clothes?" Xellos said. "NO SHIT!" Tora shouted, blush clear on her face. *I wish he weren't so strong....that way I could actually have a chance at killing him!* Tora thought. Xellos disappeared and reappeared infront of Tora. "ACK!" she shouted backing all the way to the wall. Zelgadis being dragged along with her. Her hand grasped his. "Hold on." Tora whispered. She and Zelgadis disappeared.

Xellos smirked. "Not many places you can hide." he said, disappearing himself. Tora reappeared, with Zelgadis. He looked around. "this is..." he started. "My grandparents' town. They own, run and live in it." She said. "really? And there's a gate all around...why?" Zelgadis asked. "the wall is over 100 feet high. It's to defend the town. I thought it was a waste of time." She said walking to the gate. Where two guards sat. "I am Tora Tamashii, I'm here to see my grandparents." She said to them. "Go right on in." the one on the left said. "Miss Ayame said you'd be on the way." the other said. Tora walked in with Zelgadis.

Tora noticed alot of the shops were closed, windows had the shades down. The Manision ahead didn't shine like usual. Tora knew something was wrong. And anyone on the streets wore black. Tora's eyes widened when she saw some doctors in a window of the Mansion. One shook his head. Tora knew whose room it was and tears formed in her eyes. "What....No....way...NO!" she shouted as she ran down the street. "TORA!" Zelgadis shouted, running after her.

Tora dashed past the guards at the mansion. Zelgadis was stopped. "Halt....only family members inside the mansion. You have to have permission first!" A guard said. "Please?" Zelgadis said. "Very funny...the Family's permission." the other one said. Zelgadis looked up at the mansion. "By gods...." He muttered.

Tora ran up stairs and passed the butler. "Wait madam!" he said. She continued running. she charged through her mother's room door just in time to see them put the sheet over her face. Ayame looked back to see her sister. "Tora...." she said, looking back with tears in her eyes. Tora pushed a doctor out of the way and uncovered her mother's face. "Mama..." she said, getting on her knees by the bed. "Ayame....go downstairs and tell them to let in the young man." Tora said. "Then could you bring him here?" she asked. Ayame nodded and left. Followed by the doctors.

Tora started to cry as she laid her head on the space next to the body. "gods....You can't be this..." She muttered. Xellos appeared behind her. "But she is." He said. "She's not immortal." Xellos said. Tora felt his hand touch her shoulder. "Leave me alone, Mazoku." she said. Xellos's hand tightened it's grip on her shoulder. She growled through her teeth, trying to hide that he was hurting her. "Did that hurt, Little Tora-chan?" He said, squeezing harder. She let out a shout of pain. "Guess so." he said, chuckling.

Tora felt something run through her shoulder, Like energy. She turned her head back to see him. He was grinning. She couldn't move. "Isn't a mono bolt nice, Tora?" he asked. Tora growled. Zelgadis and Ayame walked in the room. "Tora?" Ayame said. Xellos turned around. "Xellos...." Zelgadis growled. Ayame looked in fear. "You....You're that man....That....Was with BeastMaster Zelas that day...." Ayame stuttered. "You Remember me, huh?" Xellos said, opening his eyes to Ayame. "I remember all too well...." She said. "Despite my age." She said.

Xellos smirked. "And look....Devloped beautifully...." He said, appearing infront of her, he poked her breast. "Get away from me!" She shouted running away from him. "Xellos....You know both of them?" Zelgadis asked. "I'm a family friend...." Xellos said. "Friend my ass!" Tora said. Xellos looked at her. She surprisingly was standing.

Xellos clapped his hands. Ayame glared at him. *Tora, watch your back....he's never been easy to attack!* Ayame sent to Tora. *I love your physic powers sometimes...* Tora sent. *I'm still not going to forigve you for stealing my hair tie* Tora sent back. Ayame chuckled. *I know...* she sent.

"You girls are really something else." Xellos chuckled. Zelgadis walked over infront of Tora. "Can you get us out of here?" he whispered. "No...I don't think I can." She said. Zelgadis sighed, then drew his sword. Ayame shook her head. "Go Ayame...." Tora said. "Run, Ayame...." Xellos said. Ayame back out of the room, just to run into her grandmother. "Grandma!" She shrieks. "Xel...Xellos!! He's in there!!" she stutters out. Her grandmother walks into the room. "YOU! Mazoku trash! Get out of this house!" her grandmother said. Xellos smirks. "I bet your husband isn't as strong as he used to be." Xellos said. Smirking at the old lady.

Tora saw her grandmother. "Well...I'll see you later, Tora-san." He said grabbing her chin. She made a motion to bite his hand, but he disappeared. "Damn that mazoku." She said rubbing her chin. "My...Is that the boy you told us about, Tora!? He's a Freak! You shouldn't hang out with people like him!" her grandmother said, pointing at Tora. "It's not your choice!" Tora said. Zelgadis looked down and put on his mask and hood. "I'll take my Leave now." he said, walking out the door. "See! He deserts you! You deserve a better man than that! A tall, handsome prince! someone who'll treat you with respect!" He grandmother said,

"FOR THE LAST TIME! I'M NOT MARRYING A STUCK UP PRINCE!" She shouted. "I don't care what he looks like! If he's a freak, then I'm one too!" she said running out of the room and down the stairs. "Zelgadis!" she shouted, she ran into ther grandfather. "Tora!" He said, "Grandpa!!" she said in surprise. He glared. "Where your shirt properly! stand up strait! Tuck in your shirt! brush your hair! Stop drinking and smoking and you'll do fine!" He said.Tora sweatdropped. "Sorry! Got to run!" She said running. "That girl has alot of spunk!" He said. "By the way! We've choosen a husband for you!" He called. Tora watched as Zelgadis walked down the street when the door closed. The door was locked. "OPEN UP!" She shouted.

"Sorry Miss Tora. We've been given instructions to keep you here." A guard said. She slammed her fists against the door. "OPEN IT NOW!" she shouted. "Tora!" Ayame shouted. "Calm down! He's not worth it." She said grabbing her younger sister's arms. "I don't care what you people think! He's worth it to me!" she shouted. Her grandmother came down the stairs and she and her grandfather stood at the base of the stairs. "That boy isn't worth your time." Her grandma said. "We've invited that nice guard from your town over for dinner and you're going to stay here!" Her grandfather said. Tora's mouth dropped. "SATH KIKEN!?" she shouted. *Tora Tamashii Kiken.....NO!!!* Tora thought.

"I'm not marrying a stupid guard like him!" She said,throwing Ayame over her shoulders. "I'm not going to even look at him!" she said. She ran to the door. Her heart beating fast. She created a fireball in her hand. "FIRE....BALL!!!!!!!" she shouted, the door flew open as she ran out. Once to the end of the porch she jumped in the air, flying without a word spoken. Xellos sat on the roof. Watching her hair flap as she flew.

Tora looked down the streets and spotted Sath. "EEK! Zel zel zelzelzelzelzelzel....." she muttered when she spotted him. "ZEL!!!" she said as she flew down. She accidently knocked him over. "Tora!" He said. "We're leaving!" she said, grabbing his hand, she teleported them back to her house. She fell on her bed, exhausted. "Tora..." he said. "I'm not good enough for you?" he asked. "No....I'm not good enough for you....I'm the freak....I'm the one stones were thrown at. I'm the one that blew up my sister's room. I'm the one that takes things too seriously. I'm the freak here...." She said, spreading out on the bed, catching her breath.

"Tora..." He walked over and sat next to her. "You're not a freak. It doesn't matter what you look like or what you are. All that matters to me, Is you. not what you are. Or what you did. You. You're personality. You. that's it." He said. Tora looked at them then she pointed to the mirror on the wall. "say it there....then come back and try again." she said. He chuckled. "I'm serious. I want you to say it to yourself....Because, It doesn't matter what you look like or what you are. All that matters to me, Is you. Not what you are. Or what you did. You. You're personality. You. that's it..." She said, touching a few stones on his face. "you stole my words." He whispered. "I don't care whose words they were! Get to that mirror!" She said, pushing him off the bed.

He smiled up at her then pulled her off the bed and to the floor with him. "You don't get away that easily!" she said, pushing him down, and sitting on him. "No Fair!" he said, picking her up off him and pinning her to the floor, sitting on her. "hey! that's not fair!" She said, he pinned her arms to the hard wood floor. "You only won because of your golem strength." She chuckled. "yea..." he said, his voice again serious. "Don't be so gloomy." She whispered. "I'm not being gloomy...I'm being normal." He said. "Well....Your normal...Is getting on my nerves...Livin up already!" She said looking at him, her arms still pinned.

He smiled. She always brightened his day. She wasn't scared of him. She never was, she saw through the rock and blue skin to see him. She always told the brighter side of things to him. The bright side of everything bad that's happened. Or she'd explain a reason why things happened. She even said she saw something dark inside Rezo. And to be cautious. He thought it was something to scare him. She was right.

She had also always told him the right decisions....the safe descisions. He never listened to those either. He looked down at her. She had been blushing, and her eyes making a nervous expression. "what's that..." she asked. "What's what?" He asked. "Something....down....there...." she said looking down with her eyes. He followed what she meant and discovered something and quickly got off her. "I see some blush on that stone face." She said. "I see some blush on that pretty face." he said, quickly covering his mouth. *What's wrong with me!?* he thought, his blush growing brighter.

Tora looked at him. "I kinda liked it." she whispered in his ear. He looked at her and lifted an eye brow. She covered her mouth. *why'd I say that?!* she thought. They looked at each other, they both were covering their mouths. She dropped her hand from her face and moved them to his hands. Gently moving them from over his mouth. Her hands felt like ice. Even through his skin. She moved closer to him and gently kissed him. He blushed for a moment. Then accepted it.

The night when on, and surprisingly, Xellos hadn't appeared. Morning came. Zelgadis woke up in Tora's bed, his shirt missing. He looked over to his left to see Tora, also shirtless laying next to him. He blushed. She nuzzles against him, her leg touching his, they were both under the blanket. He lifted it just to where he could see if he was right. Indeed, he wasn't wearing his pants, and niether was she. He blushed more. By the gods what happened last night. She moaned in her sleep and wrapped her arm over his chest, her eyes opened and looked at him. "Morning." she said. ".....what'd we do last night? AFTER The pinning?" Zel asked. Tora sat up and felt that her pjs weren't on. She lifted the covers and looked down. "BY THE GODS!" She shouted. "I'm naked...." she said, shock stamped on her face. She blushed as her eyes noticed him. "YOU'RE Naked!" she said. She fell backwards on the bed.

Zelgadis turned over to where his back was to her. She did the same. "What do you remember?" she asked. "The pinning...then the kissing....then...." he said. "then grabbing...." he continued. "Then stripping...." she said. "THEN climbing on the bed, and under the covers....together...." she said. They both blushed more. "BY THE GODS!" they shouted in unison. She turned her head to look at him, only seeing his back. She turned over and moved closer to him, running her hand over each little rock. He shivered at the feel of her hand. He blushed. "We....did..." she said, pushing her body against his back. He started to turn over, then she moved away alittle. He turned over where he could see her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. Despite the fact they were both naked. She sat up. He quickly sat up and embraced her again.

Xellos appeared in the corner. "Good Morning my friendly chimeras!" He said cheerfully. Zelgadis quickly turned to see Xellos smiling. Tora blushed and quickly took refuge under her covers. "Aw! Did I scare the lady chimera away!?" Xellos said. She blushed more, she looked over and saw Zelgadis from the waist down and quickly closing her eyes again. "Zelly-kun...." Xellos said, appearing only inches from Zelgadis's face. "ACK!" Zel slid back, accidently hitting Tora. "OW!" She shouted. Xellos disappeared when Zelgadis ducked under the covers. "Some hiding place..." Tora said.

Xellos appeared at the end of the bed naked. "Why are you hiding?" Xellos said. Tora's eyes widen when she saw xellos pull the covers off the bed. "ECCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted. He moved closer to Tora. "PERVPERVPERV!" She shouted, Crossing her arms and legs. "You know what?" he asked, grabbing her chin. She growled and snapped. "Down girl..." xellos said poking her nose and wrapping his arm around her back. "Let go of me!" she shouted kicking. He chuckled.

Zelgadis tapped Xellos's shoulder. "What do you think you're doing?" he said, serious tone and all. Zelgadis grabbed Xellos's shoulder and pulled him to where he could see him. Tora disappeared from her postition and reappeared in her bathroom. "By the gods..." She said. She shuddered. "That was too close for me!" she said. There was an boom from her room. "NOT MY ROOM!" she shouted running out and into her room. Zelgadis was on the floor. "Xellos....where are you?" she said, she walked to find only the place where Zelgadis was standing was damaged. Luckily, their clothes were on the other side of the room. Or were they? "XELLOS! BRING BACK OUR CLOTHES!" she shouted.

Xellos appeared in the air, holding both sets of clothes. "Drop them!" she said. "Why would I do that?" he asked. Tora glared at him. "My...perky today?" he said. "SHUT UP!" she shouted. Zelgadis sat up and rubbed his head. "Zel!" she said. "ouch...don't mind me...." He said. Tora looked up at Xellos, who was now examining her shirt. "DROP THAT!" she said, He dropped it down. "there..." he said. "NOW! The rest...please?" she asked. He dropped the clothes. She shouted as the clothes landing on her head. She fell to the ground "xellos...come down here...." she said. He floated down and looked at her. "Is it comfy under that pile of clothes?" he asked.

She stuck her head out and looked up. "Shouldn't have looked up." she said blushing and covering her eyes with her hand. "Put some clothes on!" she said, he disappeared and she soon felt something sitting on her back. "can't....breathe......." she said. She turned her head to find Xellos. He had knocked off the clothes and started to massage her back. Zelgadis's mouth dropped open. Xellos was sitting on Tora, massaging her back, while they were both naked. He blushed, for some reason, he wasn't looking at Tora. But at Xellos. Tora looked over at Zelgadis. "um...Zelgadis...are you ok? you have a nosebleed..." she said.

Later, when everyone had they're clothes back on, Xellos was staying there. "You looked so happy this morning!" he commented while Tora fixed lunch. "Why are you still here?" she asked. she held a knife in her hand. She quickly turned and threw it At xellos. He had moved his head alittle, dodging the knife. It hit the wall and stayed there. "I'm here cuz I am here." he replied. Tora growled and got some plates ready. Xellos smiled. She put some food on a plate and set it infront of Zelgadis.

"None for me?" Xellos said. "No. You've been a pain in my ass ever since I opened my eyes to the world!" she said, putting her index finger right in Xel's face. Xellos grabbed her hand. "It's rude to point." he said. "And it's rude to talk back to your elders." He said. "Let go of my hand." she said. "I'll have to persuade you..Later that is." xellos said letting go of her hand. She wiped it on her pants leg. "Disgusting." she said. She fixed up a plate for herself, moving to the table, sitting next to Zelgadis, across from Xellos. He opened his eyes and watched her, eating. Slow bites of food.

Tora looked up at Xellos, catching his stare. *Does he HAVE to stare at me?* She thought. She watched him lick his lips. *That's a bad thought...* She thought. She smirked. "Are you that hungry?" She said. "Possibly." He replied. "well then..." She said picking up a spoonful of her food. She bent back the top of the spoon and let it go, a catapult of food. It hit Xellos right in the mouth. "Nice shot." Zelgadis said picking up some of his food in his spoon and Catapulting it at xellos. It landing in his hair. "Thanks...You're not bad yourself." Tora said. Xellos lifted his eye brow and sweatdropped. "You're gonna pay for that." Xellos said reaching over to Tora's plate and tilting it where her food would fall right in her lap. She disappeared as the food fell to the chair. She reappeared with 2 plates of food behind Xellos. "WELL! Since you tried....I'll get payback!" She said.

Xellos had managed to get his revenge by Spilling Zelgadis's drink on Tora's shirt and her drink on Zel's lap. The sun was high. And Sath decided to pay an visit. Tora was laughing and it was because this was actually fun. Zelgadis was also enjoying himself. Sath walked into the Kitchen only to be hit by a spoonful of food. "Tell me why I just got hit with lunch." sath said. "Sath?!" Tora said. "New PLAYER!" Xellos said, pouring another glass of water, he threw it on Sath, who was wearign a white shirt. Xellos started to laugh.

Zelgadis and Tora were already on the floor laughing. "Ok Tora! explain!" Sath said. "Explain what?" she said. "Why I was invited to your grandparents house, forced into dinner about a marriage proposal, and you weren't there! THEN! I find you here, covered with your lunch with 2 men. I do find this suspicious." Sath said. "VERY.." he added. "oh please...We didn't all sleep together!" Xellos said. "And what about you?!" Sath said, pointing to Zelgadis. "I uh......." zelgadis said, blushing. "Sath! Why are you so worried! I am not yours....." she said. "Nope..." Xellos said. Zelgadis stood up. Xellos smirked and pulled Tora closer by the arm. "She's mine." he smiled. Tora's eyes widened. "huh?" she mumbled. "WHAT?!" Zelgadis shouted. "I THINK NOT~!" he continued.

Xellos nuzzled his head against her neck. "We had fun last night....didn't we?" he said. Tora punched him away. "NOT WITH YOU!" she shouted. Zelgadis walked over to Tora. "I'm fine!" she said storming to the main room. Sath grabbing her arm on her way in there. "Let go..." she said. "what's going on Tora?" Sath said. "What did he do to you?" he asked. Tora snatched her arm away. "None of your business! I don't care what my grandparents think..." she said. Xellos smirked at a thought. Zelgadis looked at him. "I think I know what she's really made of...that is...other than Mazoku and Human." Xellos said. "Oh?" Zelgadis said. "I noticed that only Valgarv has a similar temper." he said. "your point?" zel asked. "SOre wa himitsu desu." Xellos said. "Shoulda known." Zelgadis said, sweatdropping. "I'm surprised at you...You aren't traveling with Lina-san?" Xellos said. "She's journeying with Gourry. Amelia's busy. Might as well stop here...." Zelgadis said. "So...you didn't MISS her?" Xellos smirked. "I did." Zelgadis said, walked out of the kitchen. *Who would've thought that about you...Your beautiful mazoku spirit, sexy human figure...that dragon blood could stain it all.* Xellos thought.

It was finally revealed to Xellos. Tora's other side. Zelas-sama will be glad to hear of this. But now wasn't going to be a good time to leave....or would it? Xellos smirked at the commotion in the main room. Sath had grabbed Tora again, but around the waist. Zelgadis growled. Jealousy growing inside. Oh what a meal. Tora and Xellos both felt it. Tora looked at Zelgadis. Jealous? she thought. She pulled away from Sath and moved to Zelgadis. "They were right about him." Sath said. "He's a freak. Look at him! A FREAK!" Sath said. "get out....." Tora said. "What was that?" Sath said. "GET OUT!" Tora said. Zelgadis turned his head away from her. Sath smirked. "He's not worth it." He said. "It's foolish...Falling for a freak." Zelgadis said. "Then you must be a fool, Sath. If Zelgadis is a freak. I'll be one too." Tora said. "No...You're no Freak...you're an angel of Beauty." Sath said.

"Stop Flirting. I'm NOT interested in jerks who pick on the different people." Tora said. "Tora, Tora, Tora...You have to be kidding. I haven't picked on anyone." Sath said. "You just called him a freak!" Tora said. "The door is that way! Leave before I make you!" Tora continued. Sath smirked and took his leave. Zelgadis turned away from Tora, his feelings hurt, and his memory clicked. The names. The names they called him. The cruel words. The curse. The freak.

Tora walked over to him. "I'm sorry about that, Zel." she said. He pulled up the mask and put on the hood. "I should be leaving...I didn't mean to stay so long." he said, heading for the door. Tora gasped as she reached for his cape. "You can't leave..." she said. "Please don't leave me........" She whispered. He turned around. *And so...the mushy stuff starts....* Xellos thought, disappearing from the kitchen. Tora brought the end of the cape up to her face. "You always leave." She said. Zelgadis knelt down infront of her.

His hand touched her cheek. "That cure means everything to you....." she said. "No...It can wait longer." He said, lifting her chin and kissing her gently. *I'm gonna be sick.......* Xellos thought on the astral plane, he reappeared infront of his master. "Xellos....Glad you could make it back....you look sick." she said. "Well...They were getting lovey-dovey back there." Xellos said.

Tora looked up at Zelgadis. *It's rude to stare.....* She thought as she closed her eyes. She had kept him from leaving? No. He was probably going to leave while she was sleeping, leaving another note. Now that she recalled. Everytime he left. He always left a note....he never said goodbye. He Slid his tongue in her mouth. Startling. Her eyes opened. He pulled back alittle. "sorry...." he said. "no...It's ok...nothing compared to last night....." She said. She blushed crimson. "Did I say that outloud?" She said. He kissed her again. She put her hands to his cheeks. "At least say goodbye...." she said. "I will....Later." he said, putting his arms around her.

Tora smiled. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands ran up the back of her shirt, over the flesh on her back. *She's so beautiful...* Zelgadis thought. "Listen, You're not a freak....We aren't freaks....People say that because we're different." She said. Zelgadis kissed her cheek. "I know we're different. It's what's inside that counts." He said, his hands wondering across her backside. "Becareful...I think we both had major excitement Last night." she said. He chuckled. "I know exactly what we could do." he said. "hmm...and what would that be?" she asked. "Going to the wedding in seyruun. 2 of my friends are getting married soon. I promised to be there." He said. "A...Wedding...!!!" Tora said. He nodded. "How wonderful! a wedding!" Xellos said appearing on the table. "YOU'RE ON MY TABLE!" Tora shouted. "Oh....my apologies." Xellos said teleporting right infront of her.

Xellos placed his hand on her chest. "I'm so sorry....Didn't mean to-...." he said right before Tora punched him. "That...felt good...." Xellos said. He jumped up infront of Tora. "thank you, May I have another?" He asked. Tora sweatdropped. "So it's in seyruun?" Tora said, looking away from Xellos. Zelgadis nodded. "Yup." He said. "OH! Is it Lina-san and Gou-kun!?" Xellos said. "No...Gourry and Sylphiel." he said. "Oh! Lina-san must be heartbroken." Xellos said. "I was invited right?" Xellos said. "No! Of course not! You'd ruin EVERYTHING!" Zelgadis said. Xellos moved closer to him. "I would?" He said.

"Yes, Xellos...you would." Tora said. "Oh...and You'd wear a dress?" Xellos smirked. "Dress....????" Tora said. Xellos nodded. Tora fell backwards. "dress........" she muttered, she was blue in the face, and a large sweatdrop over her.

Zelgadis helped Tora up. "Sad but true." he said. "I'll go to Seyruun...But If I have to wear a dress! I'm not attending the wedding." Tora said. "Fine." Xellos said. "You can spend the whole time with me." he continued smiling. "On second though, a dress would be better than a day with you." Tora said. "Can you teleport us there?" Zelgadis asked Tora. "I can get us part of the way." She said. She touched his shoulder and they both disappeared. They appeared about 5 miles south of seyruun. In a tree. "I've got to work on exactly where I teleport..." she said.

Zelgadis was on the ground. she was hanging over a branch. Xellos appeared on the branch. "Go away." she muttered. "OH? The branch is a friend to you? Making love to a tree?" he said. Tora growled. "Listen YOU~!" she shouted as she stood up and grabbed Xellos's collar. "I don't like your tone." He said, putting his index finger over her lips. She snapped and showed her teeth. "My...you almost bit my finger off..." He said. "I'm surprised you haven't tried transforming." he contniued. "transforming?" she said. Xellos brushed her now loose hands from his collar.

"Why yes. You do know what your 3rd part is, right?" he asked. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth was open. Showing her fang like teeth. "Why else would you have 'fangs'. Obviously not human." He said, running his hand through her hair. She was trembling. "you...know...what I am?" She said. "Zelgadis is unconscious right now. You should join him!" Xellos said slowly pushing her out of the tree. "ZELLLL!" she shouted. He sat up just in time to be hit by a falling Tora.

Xellos chuckled and disappeared. Tora quickly got of Zelgadis. "Sorry...." Tora said. Zelgadis rubbed his head. "that hurt...even for me." he said. "What a wake up call." He continued. Zelgadis looked at her, she was rubbing her butt. "By the gods...you've got a hard head, zel!" she said. Zelgadis chuckled. "We've got time...before the wedding." he said pulling her ontop of him. "not outside." She whispered. His lips touch her neck gently.

"Now now, Zelly-kun! you don't want to play with her right now!" Xellos said, leaning over them. Tora glanced up. "you...go away." She said. "I'll see you in seyruun...." Xellos said disappearing. Tora sighed and laid her head on Zelgadis's chest. His hand touched her belly button. His fingers ran over her belly under her shirt, not going any higher. He smiled as his fingers wiggled. She giggled. "no....no tickle!" she said, he continued tickling her.

He always enjoyed her laugh. Always made him smile. Tora laughed, harder than she's ever laughed. She almost wet her pants. Zelgadis stopped tickling her, after a while. He kissed her chin, then worked his way up to her lips. His hands ran under the hip part of her pants. She closed her eyes. His hand went over her butt under her pants' fabric. His hands moved to her hips. She didn't care anymore what he did to me. She loved his touch.

Tora pulled away, despite her love for him. "We can't...not here." she whispered. He kissed her again. Again, she pulled away. "I would love to...I really would..." she said. "then why not?" he said. Tora's eyes widened. "why not?" She said. "Why not? I mean you said you would love to." He said. "I think I've turned you into something else....." She said, chuckling. "I believe you have." he said, trying to kiss her again. She put her hand over his lips. "no.." she whispered.

"He's still here...I know you sense him, too..." she whispered. Xellos appeared and pushed Tora's head down while her mouth was open, forcing her mouth onto Zelgadis's. "MM!?" she pulled up and Xellos pushed her down again. Zelgadis just as surprised. Xellos chuckled, holding his hand on Tora's head. "MMMM!!!!!" She tried to push up. "You're cute when you struggle, Tora-chan." Xellos said. She growled. Xellos finally let her up. "YOU JERK!" Tora shouted.

"I'm flattered." Xellos said. Tora rolled off Zelgadis. "that was the worst kiss..."Zelgadis muttered. "I've ever had!" Tora finished. "It looked nice..." Xellos said. Tora glared at him, laying on her back. She started to sit up. "My my...Tora..." Xellos said, walking over to her. "I'll tell you...If....you let me...." He said then moving closer to her, whispering the rest in her ear. "perv.." She muttered, "I'll find out my own way!" she said.

Xellos shrugged. "Elmekia Lance!" Zelgadis shouted, the attack almost hitting xellos, him disappearing right before it hit. Tora crawled away and back to Zelgadis."I can't believe him." She said. He knelt down infront of her and helped her up."He's so.....UGH! It's sickening!" She said. Zelgadis patted her head. "It's ok...We can walk the rest of the way..." he said. "No...I rested enough..." She said, touching his shoulder. They teleported right outside seyruun.

Amelia was standing outside the gates, waiting. "Zelgadis-san!" she said. She stopped in her tracks at the sight of Tora. "Is...she....?" she stuttered. Tora blushed. "Who....is this?" Tora asked. "Amelia, meet my childhood friend, Tora Tamashii." Zelgadis said. "Is she more than a firend, Zelgadis?" a voice said. "Lina!" Zelgadis said. "Just be honest....she's more than a friend." Lina said as she walked out of the gates. "They're already here...." Lina said. "C'mon! everyone's waiting at the Palace." Lina said. Amelia looked at Tora. Giving a jealous expression.

"Excuse me, Princess Amelia." Tora said. "Did you Sleep with Zelgadis-san!?" Amelia said. "nani?!" Tora said, backing up. "Amelia!!!" Zelgadis said. "That's unjust of you!" Amelia said. Tora began to feel slightly sick. Amelia started to rant about Justice. Sylphiel came around the corner. "Miss Amelia! Mr. Zelgadis!" she said. "Hello, Sylphiel." Lina said, leaning against the wall. Amelia continued to rant. Tora turned blue in the face. She collapsed to the ground. "Happy...justice...can't bear it....." she said falling almost unconscious.

Zelgadis ran over and helped her up. "What is she? A Mazoku?" Lina asked. Tora was still blue in the face. Amelia walked over. "how unjust! A Mazoku attending miss Sylphiel's wedding!" Amelia said. Tora's head was flopped back and she almost wasn't breathing. "AMELIA!" Zelgadis said. Amelia smiled. "Yes?" she replied. "Please stop...She's not a full Mazoku." he said.

Finally Tora had regained herself. "By The Gods!" she shouted. "Damn it!" she shouted. Lina walked over. "Are you ok, miss?" she asked. Tora looked at Lina. "Uh...no..." Tora said. Tora disappeared and reappeared next to zelgadis.

Later in the palace, Amelia continued to glare at Tora. "Well...We've moved the wedding up to tonight..." sylphiel said. "Tonight! whoa! We have to get ready!" Lina said, grabbing Tora by the arm. "We?" Tora said. Sylphiel grasped Tora's other arm. "Yes....We have to get you dressed!" sylphiel said. "how unjust...having a Mazoku attend a wedding!" Amelia said. "My my...Hello, Miss Amelia!" Xellos said. "Speak of L-sama!" Amelia said. "Well....Am I invited?" He said.

Sylphiel looked back. "Mr. Xellos!" She called. "NO! You aren't invited!" sylphiel said walking into a bed room, dragging tora with her. Lina pushed Tora the rest of the way in. Sylphiel thought for a moment. "Hmm....We might have too many bridesmaids." she said. "we've got Lina, Amelia, and Filia...." Sylphiel said. "And the men?" Amelia said. "Zelgadis." Sylphiel replied. "Well....We could use Xellos..." Lina suggests. "HEY! Who said I was a bridesmaid!?" She continued.

Sylphiel smiled at Lina. "you don't want to be?" She said. "not really..." Lina said. Filia rushed over. "WHERE IS HE?!" She shouted in anger, Mace-sama in hand. Tora looked at her. *Golden dragon...uh oh!* she thought. "Hello Filia." Sylphiel said. Filia saw Tora. "who's this?" She asked. "Tora Tamashii." Tora said. "Filia ul Copt." Filia replyed.

Amelia walked in and started for the closet, pulling out the best dresses. Tora turned red at the sight of the dresses. "mm....." she bit her lip. Eventually everyone was dressed up, except Her. Amelia walked over with a beautiful black gown. "Here....We've still got alot to do!" Amelia said.

Tora walked around the room in the gown. She actually liked it. Xellos appeared. "MY! That dress suits you, Tora-chan!" He said. Tora growled. He allowed filia to hit him with Mace-sama. "NAMAGOMI!" she shouted.

Later, the wedding had begun. Xellos was asked to help and he grinned at the thought. Filia had locked herself in a room, refusing to walk down the asle with xellos. Amelia wasn't going to be a brides maid. And lina and Tora were forced to walk. Tora blushed as she walked with zelgadis down the asle. Lina was stuck with Xellos. "That dress looks nice. Almost as if you have a chest." Xellos said.

Lina growled. They reached the end of the asle. And eventually Lina looked at gourry. He was so handsome. Lina blushed. Sylphiel walked up. How beautiful. "Don't mess up, jellyfish brains!" Lina mumbled. Sylphiel reached the alter. Gourry lifted her veil. They said the vows, exchanged rings. Tora was about to go mad with the postitive energy. Xellos was about to pass out. Eventually gourry and Sylphiel Kissed and walked back down the isle.

A few hours later, Everyone was invited to a dinner. Taking place in the dinner hall of Seyruun. Tora was still suffering in the dress. Lina obviously didn't care anymore about what she was wearing. She was eating away the food. Xellos watched from his chair, oppisite side of Tora. She nibbled at the food. This was torture for her! Music started to play, Gourry offering a dance to his new bride. Lina was getting jealous. But no matter. Jelly-fish brains was married now.

Amelia walked over to Zelgadis. Still alittle mad at Tora. "Honor me with a dance, Zelgadis-san?" She asked. Zelgadis looked at Tora, who replied with a nod and a smile. Zelgadis accepted. Amelia grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dancefloor. Tora smiled. She looked around after a minute and noticed someone was missing. Lina was still eating. "I wonder..." She muttered, then Noticed Filia in the doorway with Mace-sama in hand. Tora swallowed. EEP! "she looks angry!" She said quietly. Xellos appeared infront of Tora, bowing slightly, and his hand extended. "Honor ME with a dance?" he asked.

Tora looked at him. But suddenly found his hand catching her own and pulling her to the dancefloor. "Wha!? What're you?! I didn't even say if I wanted to dance or not!" Tora said, trying to stop. He laughed. "You know you want to dance!" he said. She blushed, and continued to struggle. The next song started. He pulled her closer, grasping her hand, his other hand finding her hip. He grinned. Her blush brightened. "At a loss for words?" He said twirling her. He let go of her hand and she tumbled to the floor. "NAMAGOMI!!!!!!!!!" A voice shouted. "Fi...Filia?" Tora said looking up to see Mace-sama planted on Xellos's head. Tora smiled. "Serves you right..." Tora looked at Filia. Mace-sama now pointing in her face. "ACK! Fi-Fi-Filia?!" Tora said, seeing the mace infront of her.

Xellos grinned. Tora looked nervously at Filia, whose Tail was now visible. "golden....dragon...." she muttered. Xellos walked up behind Filia and lifted the back of her skirt. "My! what a BEAUTIFUL tail you have, Filia!!" Xellos said. Filia blushed and quickly turned and Mace-sama hit Xellos, Sending him across the Dancefloor. Tora took thi chance and teleported to the room she had changed in. What a day. She sighed and leaned against the wall. She wanted to get back before it got dark. But by the way the sun was setting now, that'd be impossible. Xellos appeared in the room, right infront of Tora.

Her eyes widened. "XELLOS!!!!!!!?" she shouted. He smiled. "That is my name." He said. "What are you doing in here?!" she shouted. "sore wa himitsu desu!" he said. She grabbed the collar of the tuxedo he was wearing. "DON'T YOU GIVE ME THAT!!!!" she said. Then, out of nowhere, he grabbed her wrist and kissed her. Her eyes widened. Trying to pulled away, to failure only meeting the wall behind her.

Xellos smiled and kissed her lips, then her chin, her throat, working his way down to her collar bone. She found herself shaking. He chuckled. Zelgadis had wondered to the room. "tora?" he said, knocking. "ZE-!!!" Tora started, Xellos put his hand over her mouth. "Tsk Tsk..." he whispered.

Tora turned pale. "Tora?!" Zelgadis said, banging on the door. "Tora-chan...." Xellos whispered. "he's worried..." he continued. Tora felt something run through her stomach, something sharp. She felt tears on her cheeks from the pain. "TORA!" Zelgadis shouted again, ramming himself into the door. xellos lifted his free hand which had was now covered in blood. How was it possible? He smirked. Licking her blood from his hand. The door flew opened. "XELLOS?!" Zelgadis shouted.

Zelgadis looked at Tora, the wound, then xellos. "What..." he said, he saw the blood on Xellos's hands. "you...BASTARD!" Zelgadis shouted, charging for Xellos, who grabbed Tora's neck and held her infront of him. Using her as a shield. Zelgadis stopped. Tora teleported out of Zel's way and onto the bed, the softest thing in the room.

Zelgadis drew his sword and charged at Xellos. He teleported behind Zelgadis and knocked him down. "DAMNIT!" Zelgadis shouted. "ze..Zel!" Tora said. Xellos looked at Tora. "Are you going to kill me?" She asked. "I might. Later that is. My master has plans for you." He said. "I still don't understand why she would want you in any of her plans." he continued.

Tora took a deep breath. Xellos looked down at the Chimera still on the floor. "Zelgadis..." Tora muttered. "Will you cooperate? Or do I have to convience you?" Xellos said, reaching down and picking up Zelgadis. She covered her mouth. She was scared. "Tora..." Zelgadis said, smiling weakly. Xellos smirked. "Well, Tora?" He asked. "Don't...." Zelgadis moaned. Tora felt her anger boil. "If you hurt him, Xellos, I swear I'll....." She said. "You'll what?" Xellos said, smiling. Tora closed her mouth. Not knowing what to say.

Tora bit her lip. "Fine....." she said. Xellos set Zelgadis gently on the floor, then walked over to Tora. "You might want to change out of that bloody dress, Tora." Xellos said. Tora growled.Tora picked up her clothes and walked behind a changing screen. She walked out, in her clothes. Zelgadis watching her. She swallowed hard. "Fine. Now where to?" She asked. "Wolf pack Island...." Xellos said, hitting Tora's head with his staff. She fell to the floor unconscious. "Tora!" Zel said, worried. "She'll live...Don't don't about her." Xellos said, picking up Tora's body.

Zelgadis growled. It wasn't fair! "We'll be back...someday." Xellos said. Disappearing with Tora. Zelgadis cursed under his breath. "DAMNIT!" he shouted. "BASTARD!!!!!" he continued. Everyone ran in. "What happened?!" Lina said. "Damn that xellos." Zelgadis muttered. He pointed at the bed. Filia walked over to it, She gasped. "Blood?" Amelia walked behind the change-screen. "Here's the dress! It's bloody!" She stated.

A while later, tora woke up with shackles connected by chains on her wrists. "what the?" she said. "What the hell happened?" She shook her head. "What a headache!" she said. Tora growled, seeing two figures appear. one of them Obviously Xellos, but the other was a beauiful woman. Smoking a cigarette. Tora growled. The woman walked over, gracefully. Tora felt fear. The woman scared her, just by walking over. "Beastmaster Zelas...." Tora muttered. "We meet again." Zelas said. "What do you want this time?" tora asked. Zelas smirked. "I believe you know already." Zelas said. "Indeed I do." she glared at Zelas.

This couldn't get any worse. Zelas grabbed Tora's chin. "Well...What is your answer?" Zelas asked. "I have no reason to be a 'minion' to you!" Tora said. Zelas laughed. "Searching for a way to become full human, Tora?" Zelas asked. "As a matter of fact, I am!" Tora said. Xellos and Zelas laughed. "Just like Zelgadis!" Xellos said. "You are but a fool..." Zelas said. "Why is that?" Tora asked. "There is no cure!" Zelas chuckled. "You are forever what you are now. A chimera of Human, Mazoku...and..." Zelas said, debating on wiether or not she should tell. Tora growled. "AND?" She shouted. "Such a temper." Xellos said, enjoying her anger.

Tora's eyes glew again, as Zelas stepped back to her Genral-Priest. "AND WHAT? OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO TELL ME?!" Tora shouted. "Oh...You are just showing disrespect. So I'm going to make you suffer longer." zelas said. "TELL ME!" Tora shouted. Xellos chuckled, then walked over to her. "Hold your your tongue, Tora." He said.

Tora had been taken to a room. A dark room, no light what so ever. Tora still full of anger. She felt something happening to her. She growled. "I want to Fly away from this! This Hell! Fly away with Zelgadis! Be with him forever..." she said, moving her wrists, jingling the shackles around her wrists. Fly...Why did she want to fly? She could already! No. A different type of flying. She wanted to feel the air under her wings. Wings? What wings? She didn't have wings!

Xellos appeared infront of her. Too dark to see him, but he could see her clearly. He had grabbed her breast, moving his hand in circles over it. She gasped, then growled. "Stop it....." she said. His hand slid down her back, pulling her closer. She noted that he was shirtless, feeling it against her. His other hand ran like silk over her leg, pulling her legs closer. Then she blushed. Feeling his 'surprise' for her. It rubbing against her clothed legs.

She growled. Feeling his hands run under her shirt to the clasp of her pants. She closed her eyes, keeping them shut tightly. She heard the silent 'snap' of the clasp. She held her breath. She felt him slid his hands in her pants, circling her waist. She bit her lip, not daring to open her eyes. He ran his hand through her hair, his other hand pulling her pants down just enough to where they fell on their own. She felt the tears in her eyes, feeling him touch her, smell her hair then drop it back in place.

His hands wondered all over her, under her shirt, between her legs, Over her butt, through her hair...Everywhere. She was trembling. He remove the shackles for a moment, then removed her shirt. Then replaced the shackles. His hands massaged her breasts, Licking her neck, rubbing his hips against hers. She let out a small moan. He smirked. He kissed her full on the lips, forcing her mouth open, forcing his tongue in. She moaned and tried to pull away, but his hand resting on the back of her head, said otherwise. She found herself crying, feeling him run his fingers inside her, letting the tips of his fingers brush against the walls of her passage.

She bit her lip, just before his other hand forced it back open. "I want to hear it!" he said. She remained silent except for the moans that escaped her. He removed his hand from inside her, then licking the juices from his fingers. He chuckled. "If you won't scream by your own free will...I'll just have to force it out." he said, Making the shackles disappear. He quickly grabbed her wrists. Tora opened her eyes, seeing the room now lit by candles. She had felt him lay her on the floor a few moments before, but now her was ontop of her, running his hands over every single curve of her body.

He entered her forcfully. A gasp escaped her. Tears flowing from her eyes. She felt each painful thrust but denied him a simple scream. She was biting her lip again. His hand forcing her mouth back open. "SCREAM!" he shouted. She looked up at him, tears still in her eyes. "please...stop...." she whispered, her entire body shaking. He thrusted harder and faster, repeatedly. Both feeling their own approaching climax. He enjoyed the sounds of her pain-filled sobs. He leaned forward and kissed a tear from her cheek. She turned her head away, refusing to even see his eyes looking down at her.

He thrusted one final time, Releasing his climax, hers following shortly after. She screamed out, and he smiled with amusement. "Finally..." he said. She continued to cry. She bit her lip. He made no movement to stop her. He had left her there, the candles were almost completely melted. Tora lay on the floor curled up in a ball, continuing to cry. 1 year had past, no one came. Only food was given, by Xellos occasionally. She cried the first few days and attempted to kill herself numerous times. Failure everytime.

Zelas looked at her general-priest with disappointment. "I am not pleased..." she stated. He was bowing before her. "My apologies, Master." he said. A shout came from the dark room tora had been in. "Go...see what's wrong with her." Zelas said. Xellos appeared in the darkroom and noticed small glowing eyes. He looked at her. "Get out, Xellos!" Tora shouted. "I do not wish to be around a rapist!" she shouted. He could feel something changing about her. "You'll be able to leave soon." he said. "What does it matter? Every suicide attempt has failed. It'll only be a chance to die for me!" she said. "What else do I have?!" she shouted. "You have Zelgadis...." Xellos said.

"AND WHAT DO YOU CARE?! I'm just a sex toy to you!" she shouted. "I couldn't resist you..." he said. "No shit..." Tora said. "And Zelgadis might've even forgotten about me now..." she said. A small orb with an image of Zelgadis waiting at Tora's house rolled over to Tora. "this will let you watch him." Xellos said, He walked over to her, with a large bowl of fruits. "Eat." he said. "please eat." he asked. He disappeared. She ate a few of the grapes she was given. Then an Apple. Eventually all the fruit was gone. She had looked at the image of Zelgadis constantly. He looked healthy. And Ayame was there, walking to him. She listened. "they still remember me..." she said, a smile almost appearing on her face.

Zelgadis looked sad. Sitting there not even touching the cup of coffee ayame made. "I can't drink it..." he said. "Not until she's here, where I can hold her." he said. Ayame patted his shoulder. "I believe she's ok." ayame said. "We must not give up hope!" She continued. Zelgadis sighed. "Damn you Xellos!" He said. "It's been a whole god damned year and no sign!" He shouted. "Only a year?" Tora said, watching. "What about Amelia?" Lina's voice said, walking in. "Amelia's....arg....She's a princess and is safe in a castle! I don't Love her! I love Tora and that's how it's going to stay!" Zelgadis said, storming into Tora's room. Locking the door. Tora smiled for the first time in that lonely year. "I do have something to Live for...." she muttered.

Zelgadis grabbed Tora's locket. He started to cry. Tora wanted to reach out and hold him. But only the images were all she could see. Zelas watched Tora from her own little orb. "I am slightly pleased. She looks alittle better, as if her will to live has returned." Zelas said. Xellos appeared and bowed before his master. "She looked as if she was about to transform..." he said. "ah...But it would be similar to the 'transformation' that Valgarv had." Zelas chuckled. "Wings would be the most part, throw in my power and you've got a magnificent chimera." Zelas said. "I still don't understand why you made her this way in the first place." Xellos said. "You'll know...once she comes to understand who her master is." zelas said. Xellos lifted an eyebrow, but disappeared.

Tora had fallen asleep watching Zelgadis cry. Seeing him so sad and worried about her....It was strange. But that wasn't the point. She couldn't hold him, comfort him...not even talk to him.She damned the room she had seen for a whole year.

In her dream, she flew over fields, oceans, towns. To come across her own town. Her house. she ran in, as soon as she landed. "Zelgadis?!" She called. She ran to her room. There he was, human again. He was sleeping, holding her locket. She touched his shoulder. "Zelgadis...?" she said, his eyes opened. he turned his head to see her. "Tora-chan." he smiled. "I'm human again. Look!" he said, touching her cheek. She sat down next to him. "Zelgadis..." she whispered. "I've wanted to hold you for so long!" He said, embracing her. She closed her eyes and smiled, tears of joy hitting his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him. "I've been dying to ask you." She whispered. "yes?" he said, looking at her.

She closed her eyes for a moment. "Will you love me....until one of us dies?" she asked. He froze for a moment, then wrapped his arms around her waist. "Always....I will love you even after I die. I will be by you forever!" he said. "I'll protect you! I'll love you....Even after one of us dies." he said. She smiled and kissed his shoulder through his shirt.

He looked at her. "I've missed you. I almost wanted to die during this year." he whispered. "I wish we could really see each other." she whispered. "Yea. But...I'm not human...I'm still a chimera." He said. She gently took his hand and led him down stairs. he looked confused when she took him to her large bookshelf. "There should be a book up there." tora said, floating up to it. She brought back a relatively large book. "For years...Generations...Cures have been added to this book. there must be a cure for your Chimera form...Read it....and find it." she said, kissing him after bringing the book down. He kissed her back. "I don't want our dream to end." he said. "It must." she said. "Eventually." She said.

Zelgadis embraced her. "I'm staying here, show me where you're at!" he said. "I know you can." he said. Tora nodded then walked out of the room, Zelgadis close behind her. She grabbed his hand and flew to Wolf Pack Island, still holding his hand. "Is that...?" Zelgadis started. "Wolf Pack Island..." she said. She teleported them inside the dark room Tora was being held in. "I've been here....for 1 year. this room. It was here that Xellos....." tora bit her lip, trying not to think of that day.

"That Xellos....did what?" Zelgadis said. Tora had tears in her eyes and looked away from Zelgadis. "Where Xellos..." she couldn't say it. Tora collapsed to the floor, "Please find me!" She cried. Zelgadis wrapped his arms around her. "To Xellos I'm a Toy for his pleasure!" Tora sobbed. Zelgadis growled. "He won't get away with it." he said. The dream soon ended.

Zelgadis sat up on the floor of Tora's room. "Was it really her?" he asked. "It could've been...she IS part mazoku...." he growled. "If it's true....That Xellos did such a thing to Tora...My Tora....He will pay dearly for it!" Zelgadis said. Lina walked into the room. "um...Zelgadis?" she said. He turned quickly. "Calm down! It's just me!" Lina said. "are you ok?" she asked. "Yea..." he said, walking past her down to the main room. There was the book shelf. He climbed to the top. There it was, the curebook. "heh...she was right." he said, jumping back down. "that's one big book!" Lina said. Zelgadis nodded and sat on the couch to read it. "You're going to read the WHOLE THING?!" Lina said. "Tora suggested this book of hers, saying there might be a cure for me in here." He said. "She's been gone a year! when'd she tell you this?!" Lina said. "Oh...Just a few minutes ago." he said.

Tora sat looking at the orb which she now held in her hand. Watching him read each page carefully. "find your cure..." she whispered. She ate some fruits that were left for her. She yawned. "Visiting people's dreams is exhausting.." she muttered. She curled up on the floor. Cuddling the small orb with Zelgadis's face. Xellos appeared, and laid his hand on her shoulder. She closed her eyes. "When Can I go back?" she asked. "Soon...." he replied. "when?" she asked. "3 more days..." he said.

She swallowed hard. "3...?" she whispered. He leaned over. "3." he replied in her ear. She closed her eyes. "Why are you in here...?" she said. He knelt next to her and licked the inside of her ear. Her eyes widen as she jumped up. Moving as far away from him as possible. "Don't...." she begged. He walked over to her, gently grabbing her chin, pulling her into a kiss any human girl would ask for. The best kiss a mazoku could give. A kiss she'd rather have come from Zelgadis.

His tongue gently brushing her lips. She was debating on if she should open her lips. she pulled away, despite how sweet it had tasted. "I won't do that to him." Tora said. "I won't betray him." she said, turning away from Xellos. "leave..." she asked. She watched as the orb rolled across the floor to her feet, She picked it up then glared at Xellos. "Leave!" She shouted. He stood his ground, smiling at her. "You have held me in this room for a year! now LEAVE!" she shouted, getting angry. She growled, "FIREBALL!" she shouted. Nothing. "FIREBALL!" She said again. Again nothing. "You have no powers....must be that time of the month." he said. Tora growled. "FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL!" she shouted, still nothing. Her eyes glew red, "I'm not staying 3 more days! I'm Leaving NOW!" She shouted feeling something happen to her, She growled in pain then collapsed to the floor, holding her stomache.

She screamed out feeling something grow on her back. The room was again lit with candles, Lighting Tora's face. She growled. "Finally....transformed." Xellos said. "Transformed?" Tora said, reaching back to find black wings, she noted the soft black feathers. She growled. "So this is my 3rd part, huh?" she said. "Ancient Dragon. A very nice 3rd part. even though it's a very painful tranformation for a certain ancient dragon I know. Gaav-san gave him Mazoku blood. So he's part Mazoku, Part Dragon. Similar to you....except you have human mixed with it." he said. "Ancient dragon...." Tora said. "I thought the Golden Dragons killed ALL of the anicent dragons." tora said. "All but one." Xellos said. "Valgarv...." He continued. "Valgarv..." Tora said.

"Well...Now he's nothing more than an egg. It'll be a while before he hatches!" Xellos said.Tora growled. "is this why you kept me here for a year?" she asked. He nodded. "Zelas wanted to see if her spell had worked as well as she had planned. "Zelas did this to me?!" Tora shouted. Xellos covered his mouth. "oh dear...It seems I have leaked a secret out!" he said. Tora growled. "Temper Temper!" Xellos said. Tora closed her eyes. "I can fly with these wings?" she grinned. "I believe so." Xellos said. Tora looked at him. "get me out of here." she said. "For a price...." xellos said. "SCREW THE PRICE!" Tora said. "I'll do anything! as long as I can get out of this damned room!" she said. Xellos shrugged. "1 night...When Zelgadis leaves your house for a whole night. You'll give payment?" he said. "yea yea, whatever!" Tora said.

Xellos teleported himself and Tora to an open field. then Left her alone. "where am I?" she wondered. she flexed her wings. She wanted to fly to Zelgadis. She jumped up into a tree, feeling her wings being touched by the breeze. She Spread her wings and jumped, floating without trouble, she didn't flap her wings or anything, just floated. Her wings caught the breeze, A smile on her face. "I'm coming to you, Zelgadis." she said.

Zelgadis laid on her bed smelling her sheets. Smelling her old scent on them. He heard a sound at the window. "What the hell?" he said walking over to it. The shades were down, keeping all light out. He lifted the shades to See Tora, wings and all scratching at the window. "TORA!" he said instantly opening the window. Tora hugged him, "ZEL!" she said. Zelgadis sweatdropped, but hugged her back. He touched her wings. "What...Where did these some from!?" Zelgadis said.

Tora looked at him. "I discovered what my third part is." she said. "Ancient Dragon." Tora said. Zelgadis's eyes widened. "Ancient Dragon!? how the hell did that happen?!" he said. Tora shook her head. "What does it matter!?" she said kissing him. He blinked a few times, then kissed her back. His tongue rubbed against her lips, and her mouth opened to him, wanting to taste him.His tongue entered her mouth, wrestling with hers. *THIS is the best kiss a girl could wish for!* Tora thought. Her wings folded, and he stopped the kiss. "I've missed you so much!" he said, clinging to her. She noted the curebook on her bed, and the locket still in his hand. gently his fist opened to reveal it.

Tora smiled kissing his neck. "You don't know what I had to go through...." she whimpered. "Just to come back to you. I survive the hours, the days, months and finally the whole year..." she mumbled. "I could've waited 3 more days...and not had to make a stupid mistake of asking Xellos to take me out of the dark room...." she said. "what was his price?" Zelgadis asked. "the first night you leave the house at night he will come and I will 'pay' him..." she bit her lip. "I don't know what I was thinking!" she shouted falling to her knees.

Zelgadis looked down at her. the knelt down infront of her. "tora..." he whispered. "The first night I'm not here....?" he asked. Tora nodded. Zelgadis frowned. He hugged her, and she buried her head in his shirt. She started to cry. "I don't want to feel that again!" She said. He clinched his fists. Damning the Mazoku that Touched her in such a way. "Please don't let him...don't give him any chances..." she cried. Zelgadis held her. He started to whisper, "I will love you even after I die. I will be by you forever! I'll protect you! I love you so much.." he said. "I've wanted to hold you...Kiss you...make love to you..." he continued to whisper. "I'm here now..." she whispered back.

He embraced her, Kissing her passionately. She groaned. "Damn these stupid wings..." she chuckled. "what's wrong with them?" Zel asked. "They might get hurt if I lay on them wrong." she chuckled. He started to massage part of her left wing, rubbing feathers through his fingers. "Do you like them?" she asked. "They turn me on." Zelgadis chuckled. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He chuckled again. "Before we do ANYTHING....YOu're going to a hotspring....and getting a bath." he said. "I think I'd draw attention....With my wings?" tora said. Zelgadis held up a black cloak. "Fold your wings." he said, She did.

they walked down the streets, a few stares from the locals....and Sath's constant gaze. "they're all surprised to see you..." zelgadis said. "it's only been a year! They're acting like they've seen a ghost!" tora said. Ayame and Lina walked in they're direction with groceries. "Maybe now he'll understand that she isn't coming.....back?" Lina said looking up to see Zelgadis and Tora. "mr. Zelgadis....?" ayame said. "Turn left." tora said. They turned into the hot spring. And the cloak fell to the floor, Tora flex her wings. He helped her undress. "Did you bathe at all while you were gone?" Zelgadis asked. "Actually...I couldn't..." she chuckled. "Didn't realized I smelled so bad." she giggled as he removed her clothes, piece by piece.

"No under clothes?" he asked. "Well....I think xellos stole them." Tora said. They laughed, unaware that Ayame and Lina were watching them. "Miss Lina! should we really be watching?" Ayame asked. "C'mon! Zel is so shy I HAVE to see this..." lina whispered. Zel turned around, just as Ayame and Lina hid. "did you hear something?" he said. He heard a small splash, then turned to see that Tora accidently dropped her locket in the water. "OH NO!" She said. Zelgadis chuckled. "I think we have an audience..." he whisper. "Lina and Ayame..." Tora mumbled.

Tora quickly moved into the water. Then pulled Zelgadis in. "c'mon!" she said. Zelgadis sank to the bottom. He saw Tora's locket and picked it up. she Pulled him to the surface. "I'm sorry!" she said. He got his breath and dunked her under the water. She growled and splashed water in his face when she surfaced. Lina chuckled. "let's go." she said. "why? I thought you wanted to watch..." ayame said. "Yea....Tora's back and they're in a hotspring." Lina said, walking away, Ayame following.

Tora helped Zel out of his wet clothes.Now both of them relaxed in the water...naked. Her wings folded and shrunk, now her back was normal again. She whispered naugthy things in his ear, making him blush. Then they started to make love in the spring. "I'll protect you from Xellos...No matter what."