Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ It Was Good ❯ Candy? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:

Lina: not mine
Xellos: not mine
Candy of the suggestive nature: oh yeah, that's mine.



It Was Good


"Xellos."

It had seemed like a good idea.

"Xellos."

Take Lina through the woods.

"Xellos."

Spend some quality time with his affection.

"Fruitcake."

Yes, it had seemed like a good idea.

"Damnit Xellos, I'm hungry! The sorceress stopped walking and glared.

"Ano Lina-chan, I don't exactly carry a buffet with me."

"Nothing?" Unbelievably sad eyes came up to meet his.

Sighing, he reached into his pocket and pulled out what was there: a candycane. With not even a word of thanks, Lina snatched the candy.

Yes, giving her the candy had seemed like a good idea.

Until she started to eat it.

Most erotically.

Peeling off the plastic, she ran her small pink tongue up and down the length of sugar. Decided it tasted good, she shoved most of it in her mouth, succeeding in almost choking herself and offering only a sheepish smile. Choosing a different tact she pursed her lips around the mintiness and drew it in and out forming a point on one end.

Xellos watched.

They kept walking.

Xellos repositioned his satchel.

They kept walking.

With a crunch, Lina bit off the tip.

Xellos ran into a tree.

As Lina finished her treat, Xellos's smile was nearly twitching and as she proceeded to lick her dainty fingers he prayed to Shabernigdo-sama to let him stay conscious. Thankfully, in a bittersweet way, they reached a town.

"Look Lina."

"Aw, here already?" she sighed. "I was looking forward to what else you might have in those pants of yours." She spoke oh-so-innocently in her naive fashion while replacing her gloves.

"There was only one thing left anyway Lina-chan."

"I would have eaten it."

"Yes, I'm sure I...you would have enjoyed it."

They kept walking.

Lina found food.

Xellos found a cold shower.

Lina found a room.

Xellos found Lina.

It was good.


END...or is it?


MNH: The Evil Hentai Slug has struck again! Bad slug! I told him to leave me alone, but he ask so nice, and he's so...sexy...{wanders off to find slug}

Subaru-san: Oi! I'm your muse! Come back here! That slug stold my writer, what's he got that I don't?

Slug: {turns to look at Subaru-san}

Subaru-san: {blushes} Oh my.

MNH: Quick, review before there's a yaoi scene between my muses! Hurry!