Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Before ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimers: Main Slayers cast and spell arsenal are property of the people who actually own them and the people who produce the show, book, and other stuff. Not me. Don't sue, like other authors I'm poor!!!! Thank you!!!!

Author Note and disclaimer:

1) I get some of my story idea from other story if there is any similar scene please excuses me!! I really meant no harm

2) My grammar sux so please point out my error!!

3) This story is a Lina/Gourry, Zel/Amelia, Xellos/Filia pairing so who ever dislike this pairing turn back!

Slayer before

Chapter 1

**

This takes place about 10 years since Try where Lina is now 27 years old

====================================================

Lina Inverse the Bandit-Killer, Dora-Mata (Dragon Spooker), Enemy of All Living Things, the flat-chested, brainless, breastless sorceress, the beautiful, genius sorceress Lina Inverse (in her own mind) now was nothing more than a sick woman laying on her bed waiting for her judgment day. She let out an ironic laugh, after she had beaten countless Mazoku, two out of five Mazoku Lord and one Demon King fuse with a god during her traveling, after ten years she was finally beaten by a god damn disease.

"Lina are you feeling alright?" asked by blonde ex-swordsman of light - Gourry Gabriev also known as Lina's protector (also in his owned mind) in concern tone. Lina eyes turn soft as she look at Gourry handsome feature, after all these years he didn't seems to age a bit even though he never practice any form of magic.

"Why?" asked Lina, a question that she always asked herself for Gourry to staying with her? Heck she could admit that her temper wasn't the best, if given normal people, they would have flee or at least grow insane due to her chaotic life style yet the blonde swordsman never complain much. He just sticks on with her like he promised even he get hurt, even every adventures nearly get him killed.

"Why what?"

"Why did you still staying with me even you know I would never make it?" As Lina look around her, which was an abandon cottage that the villager `donate' so that she would be isolate from the rest of them. "Even Sylphiel gave up on me."

"I stay because I gave my word of honor as your protector." He paused for a moment as pain slip though his eyes but he cover it quickly by leaning forward and kiss Lina on her fore head, satisfied by Lina tomato red face, he smile realizing even after all these years there is something never change. "Now sleep little Lina." As he pat her head like what brother patting a little sister head

"Hey don't call me that! I am twenty seven already!"

"A twenty seven with chest is flatter then mine? I don't think so! Now sleep and be good girl!" But deep down Gourry knew it was a lie even since her 21 birthdays The swordsman finally realized that his little Lina had finally bloom from a cute girl to a sexy woman, much to his displeasure now of days he was forced to develop a new type of glare every town they visit so that men won't dare to flirt with Lina.

The red hair girl tried to protest but fail since her weaken body slowly drag her toward dreamland.

The swordsman walks quietly out from the cottage right after Lina falls asleep; thanks to his years of training without turning he knew that someone was behind.

"Is that you Xellos?" Gourry said it in a emotionless tone which defiantly startled anyone who know him.

"Well that is a secret!"

"I don't care. Did you bring the cure here?"

"Yes, I did." As the Mazoka general priest took out a bottle of green potion and show the swordsman. "Since I have finished my part of the bargain what about you?"

"Shut up Xellos, you of all people know how much value my words worth. Just go back and tell your mistress I will arrived the island thirty days from now."

The purple hair priest just gave the blonde swordsman a nod and teleport back to his mistress.

Gourry walked back to the cottage as he looked at his little bandit killer, "Lina, I hope you will forgive me for this."

**

TBC…maybe