Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Before ❯ Chapter 2

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimers: Main Slayers cast and spell arsenal are property of the people who actually own them and the people who produce the show, book, and other stuff. Not me. Don't sue, like other authors I'm poor!!!! Thank you!!!!

Author Note and disclaimer:

1) I get some of my story idea from other story if there is any similar scene please excuses me!! I really meant no harm

2) My grammar sux so please point out my error!!

Slayer before

Chapter 2

=======

A room, brightly lit by sunlight streaming in through the curtained windows, greeted her as she opened his eyes. The chimera also known as Zelgadiss Graywords was sitting in a chair in the corner, snoring softly.

Amelia was standing by the window, her back to hers. She sat up slowly. Her two companions didn't seem to notice that she was awake. She cleared her throat saying, "A...Amelia??"

Amelia gasped and turned around. Her eyes filled with tears when she saw her. "Lina-san" she shouted out and jump forward to hug her. "Ouch...stop that Amelia you are hurting me!!"

"Oh sorry Lina-san it is just I am too excited...because it is so long since you are unconscious...."said the princess.

"How long since I am like this?" asked the red hair sorceress as she sensed something is wrong about the whole situation.

"Nearly a month without counting the time we haven't arrived." Answer by the Chimera who was awakens by Amelia loud voice.

"What-what! I sleep more than a month??? What happened and where is Gourry???" yell the sorceress in a worried tone.

"Actually we are expecting you to answer us that question." Said by an unknown voice. Lina force her body up to look toward the source of the sound. She saw a beautiful golden hair woman wearing priestess robe that oddly looks very similar to Filia's robe. The only different between her and Filia is she don't seems to have point ears but that could be solved if a dragon is powerful and skill enough.

"Who are you?" question the red hair sorceress.

"Who am I is not important as far as you are concern my name is Reena Gabriev...." Said by the priestess in an emotionless tone.

"Reena...Gabriev don't you meant that you are Gourry..." before Lina could finished the blonde woman cut her short, "No, my family has served Gourry-sama for many generation therefore we are allowed to use his family name."

The red hair sorceress silently examines the priestess trying to find hint of lie from the woman but fail miserably since the woman never change expression, "Alright, I will said but I don't know how much this will help. All I could remember is like this...."

Meanwhile in Wolf Pack Island, Zelas smirk as she looked at the handsome blonde in front of her, "You are late Mr. Gabriev."

"I am not. I told Xellos I had arrive your island in thirty days. I come here just right on time." Gourry looked at Zelas Metallium with a very uncharacteristic like cold look.

"Well although I hate to admit, I guess you are right Mr. Gabriev." She turned around and walk into a dark portal materialize behind her. She made a simple gesture indicate the blonde to follow her. "Let's go! My master has been waiting for you."

TBC

Author notes: Hey! I wonder if which one of you can guess who is the master of Zelas! One small hint it is not shabby-chan but someone which all Slayers author like to used…