Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Melee ❯ Horrors to come: the editing of Slayers! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Slayers Melee

********

Alright, this is a sequel to a story that my very good friend Rhiakat, or Rhia as I call her, wrote (And hopefully will post soon). The story before this was a Fushigi Yugi story. (That was just for your information, that anime will hold little to no influence on mine.)

This story is basically about myself, Melyn, and Rhia patronizing the entire Slayers cast (Yes, even the ones that died in the first series.) Bwahahahahaha, yes, I know I'm evil. If you don't like it, LEAVE!!! Please R&R

********

Chapter 1:Horrors to come: the editing of Slayers!

********

"Rhia!!" Melyn tore threw the schools hallways wailing at the top of her lungs. She whipped around a corner and tackle-hugged her friend, sending both of them crashing to the linoleum floor (our school is cheap). "It's Horrible!!"

"What?" Concern flooded the Demi-Neko-jin's eye's. Her idiot friend never behaved like this. Melyn was perky and cheery to the point of making the Goth's scream in terror. This girl almost oozed positive energy, to see her in this state of distress meant real trouble.

"'Fox Kids' got their slimy hand on Slayers!" The Otaku said between sobs. "Their editing it!" She buried her face in Rhia's sky blue coat and let the water works fly.

Visions of Slayer's Says, a cheap look alike to the infamous Sailor Moon Say's, flooded the two obsessed girls head. The whole idea of a moral report given by Lina Inverse about how fighting is bad and how to protect the environment made them both shutter.

Rhia sighed and pushed the still teary eyed Melyn off. She massaging her temples. Melyn had a tendency to believe any rumor she head. Just last year Spike McAllister, a practical jokester but a friend, told her Michael Jackson was after her. She believed him, and to this day runs shrieking like a banshee from any song of his.

She was a joyous friend to have, a little naive at times, but all around sweet. Of course not every day do you come across a super obsessed Anime fan (or Otaku, as she likes to be called) that would do anything to see a Bishonen, even run into walls at top speeds. That was fun explaining to the nurse how she got a concussion.

Rhia chuckled, she was a little sadistic, but only because her friend was so animated. Hell, she was probably more animated than Xellos...and has the intellect of Gourry. The only difference between her and the Jelly-fish Brain was the fact she could remember people, especially hot guys. Her appetite was much different too. In time, Rhia would bet all she owned, to show Melyn could eat more than Gourry and Lina combined.

Rhia was much different. She was also quite insane, it was just better hidden than her friends. She had a Lina Inverse attitude, she got what she wanted, when she wanted it and was quick to temper. But she knew when to back off and shut up, a trait her friend still needed to master.

She couldn't eat as much as Lina, that was probably the only difference she had with the fiery sorceress

Well, except physical. Rhia was half Neko-jin, a cat person. She had the build of a regular human, but had the cat ears, tail and some really kickin' fangs, those mostly appeared when she was ticked off. She was sleek and graceful...most of the time. She was tall and wore a very stylish pair of glasses that fit with her emeralds green eyes.

Rhia removed her glasses and cleaned them, all the while, still eyeing Melyn. "So what do you plan to do?" She snorted sarcastically.

"Well..." Melyn thought hard in complete silence. Her hand rested on her chin, a thing she does when thinking really hard. "I thought we could warn them!"

"The Slayers cast." Rhia bit back a laugh "And how will we do that?"

"Um..." She thought some more, now tapping her foot. "How about we do it the same way we got into the Fushigi Yugi world!" (Alright, another story. If you haven't read it, we basically opened the book "Universe of the Four Gods" and got sucked into that Anime, much like Miaka did.)

"You Idiot!" Rhia pulled out a large bass and hit Melyn over the head with it, despite the awkward looks the other students gave. "We can't get into the Slayers Universe with 'The Universe of the Four gods'!"

"I know. I just thought if we opened the Clair Bible we could get in."

Rhia's eye started to twitch. She held back the passion to throttle Melyn's throat with her bare hands. "What did you have for breakfast today?" She said threw clenched teeth.

"Coffee..?" She smiled sweetly, utterly clueless to her steaming friend.

'That's great, just great. A super hyper idiot.' Rhia thought counting down from ten. 'Aw, screw it!' She reached out and grabbed Melyn's pigtails and pulled until their faces were inches apart.

"And how will we get the Clair Bible?!" She hissed

"Well," Melyn pulled away from her friend, still oblivious to her anger, and reached into her Mysterious Bag O' Wonder (a.k.a. her backpack). "I have It!" She pulled out a light blue book. embroider in gold on the cover was the words 'Clair Bible.' "Of course this is the English translation."

Rhia's eyes bulged as her jaw hit the floor. "How...how...?"

"Did I get it?" Melyn thought hard for the third time that day. " I found it! In my closet!"

Ah, yes. Now it all became clear. Her closet was literally the land of no return. It was amazing what turned up. Even more amazing was the fact that Melyn knew her was around. They once found El Dorado in that black hole...

"Gimme!" Rhia's greed got the best of her and she lunged for the book.

"No! It's mine!" Melyn backed away, clutching the book to her chest.

Rhia lunged again, she didn't notice the fact that they were at the edge of the stair case. Both toppled down the four flights of stairs that Wayzata High held, still arguing about the book.

Once they finally stopped they looked up with dizzy eyes to see Mr. Beagini (Be-a-weenie), the vice principle. The man could scare anyone. He was very tall and intimidating. The top of his head held no hair, but of what he had, it looked like horns. Rumors flew that he was actually a Mazuko. He did get pleasure out of others pain.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" he sneered "Two hoodlums late for class!" His gaze wandered down to the book Melyn still clutched "And what's this? Religion?! In school?!" He snatched the Clair Bible away.

"Um...no..."Melyn said timidly, "That's the Clair Bible." She reached for it.

"I don't care if it belongs to Claire! The rules are clear! No religion!"

"What rule says 'no religion'?" Melyn whispered to Rhia. She shrugged. Both girls looked up in time to see Be-A-Weenie open the book.

"NO!" They lunged at the administrator as a silver light engulfed all three of them. In a flash Rhia and Melyn appeared far above the Earth.

"Where's Be-A-Weenie?!" Melyn cried as she fell at an alarming rate.

"I don't know!" Rhia clutched to her friend, "What do we do?"

"I don't know!" Melyn screeched as the ground closed in on them.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*******

Alright! Midnight, coffee and Altoids keep Melyn up for days...O.O I feel happy... maybe I should rest...mouth surgery + medication = HAPPY ME!!!! I'll try to get chapter two up shortly, but for now it's night night. For all of you wondering, I am this insane. Just ask Rhia.

Rhia: nods head

And, for all you non-Japanese speakers (like myself, but I know a little thou!)

Demi = half

Neko = cat

jin = race

Otaku = obsessed fan ^.^ guess who this is??

Bishonen = Hot guy!

Mazuko = demon, monster, Xellos!

Disclaimer: I do not own Slayers. I'm sorry school administration, you guys to your job good!(thus being the basis of our big bad villains, you guys are so mean!! *sob sob* )