Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers Melee ❯ A new evil: Vice-Principles! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello again and welcome to chapter 2!! this tidbit of insanity is brought to you be the wonderful administration, who screwed up my schedule and gave me the wrong class'(again)!

Alrighty, it was brought to my (limited) attention that Rhikat is not as greedy as I made her out to be (thank you so much Rhia ^_#). To clarify things, she is self-centered, homicidal, and spoiled! Just kidding! She is a wonderful person and is only greedy when it comes to things like the 'Clair Bible'.

Rhia's eye's are also violet, not green, sorry about that! ^.^;

If you are reading thus far into my story, it must be really late at night. This story is not like most Slayer fics, in fact it is the second story in a series Rhia and I are writing! This fic consists of chaos and drug induced fun! (When I say drugs I mean Ni-Quil...yeah...that's it... Ni-Quil...)

*******

A new evil: Vice-Principles!

*******

Rhia clenched her eyes closed. The sensation of falling ceased and the presence of strong, cool arms entwined around her middle eased her mind the slightest. The only thing bothering her now was the high pitched ringing in her ears.

Her violet eyes slowly opened and the world came back into focus. The past few minutes also came back. Mr. Be-a-Weenie opened the Clair Bible and now she was L-sama knows where, with a splitting head-ache.

"Does she ever shut up?!" A loud girls voice roared.

Rhia looked up and there was Melyn, in Lina Inverse's arms, screeching her head off... "Lina Inverse?!" Rhia screamed pointing "You...you..."

"You got Zelly-chan!" Melyn whined, tears streamed down her cheeks "I got stupid ol' Lina Inverse." She pouted and remarkably resembled a sad puppy.

"Stupid ol' Lina Inverse?!" The sorceress hissed. Her face fumed and her arms lost their grip on Melyn, obviously not accidental.

Melyn crashed into the ground, not any more than twenty meters high, with a nice loud thunk followed by funny sounds of an airhead seeing stars.

Rhia's mind was still in awe. Lina Inverse was her. Was it at all possible that Melyn was right about the Clair Bible? For now, Rhia decided to keep her mouth shut around a certain character that could incinerate her in a matter of seconds.

But that last comment Melyn made, before her swan dive into the dirt, still plagued the Neko-jin's mind. She looked up to see Zelgadis. He didn't look to pleased about holding Rhia up in the air.

"Can I please put her down." The Chimera huffed. He obviously missed his cup of coffee this morning.

"Sure." Lina sighed. Both didn't look to happy. But, judging from how much light was out at this time and Rhia couldn't blame them.

School started much too early. It was probably around seven in the morning when they were sucked here. The Slayers were most likely still asleep. For once Melyn's vocals did provide use! That was the only thing that kept them from eating dirt on this fine Monday morning.

"So, did you forget how to fly?" Lina's voice dripped with sarcasm.

"Actually, Melyn and I are from another world. We cast a...She cast a spell and we were accidentally brought here." Rhia explained as Melyn rubbed the bump on her head.

"I didn't cast that spell! Be-a-Weenie did!"

"Right, and who, may I ask, let the Clair Bible fall into the enemy's hands?"

"Clair Bible!" Zelgadis and Lina screamed in unison, waking everyone else up.

Melyn sulked and murmured to herself "Well I didn't see you grab for it when he took it... stupid vice-principle." She reached into he bag-o-wonder.

"What's a 'vice principle?" Amelia looked dumbfounded, or just tired. Mornings had a way of making people forget more than usual.

"Corrupt peace keepers, that what vice principles are." Rhia sighed and watched Melyn, who was still digging threw her bag. "What are you doing?"

"Huh?" Melyn looked up. "Searching for cloths!" She grinned stupidly as she held up the purple outfit." Be right back!" She smiled and ran off.

Rhia sweat dropped and looked to her companions backpack. The purple bag looked ordinary enough, of course she learned long ago never to doubt Melyn. She reached over, grabbed the bag and looked in.

It was just as she suspected. Absolutely no school work, just a sketchbook, a notebook and a large bag of Cheetos. Rhia had no idea how she could pull all that crap out of the empty bag-o-wonder.

"Ta-Dah!" Melyn bounced out. She looked cute, of course that is probably the only thing going for her. Her hair was still done up in odangos (Sailor Moon-like). The purple outfit greatly resembled Lina's pink outfit, but it did have enough differences so the writer of this crap won't get a copy write law suit filed against her...(^^;) The sash across her chest was a dark blue and her cape was black. Her black boots had a slight heel. This was a nice change from her normal baggie cloths look.

"Alright, Brain-Dead, do I get an outfit?" Rhia sighed. Being trapped in the 'Slayers' world was not on today's agenda.

"Yep!" Melyn grabbed her bag and pulled out a red out fit and tossed it to Rhia.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?" Melyn stared blankly.

"Never mind." Rhia sighed and she too, quickly changed.

The outfit made a great contradiction to her violet eyes. It was an over sized red shirt. The sleeves held off of her wrist by a few inches. A dark brown belt went around her waist, making the shirt look smaller. The red pants fit perfectly, and so did the brown boots.

"Any clue on where Be-a-weenie went?"

"Not a clue." Melyn was munching on her chips.

"well that's just grea-EEEEE" Rhia screeched, her fur stood up on end as she whipped around to see Gourry smiling like an idiot.

"You have a tail!" He pointed out the obvious.

"Of course I do!" She hissed acidly "I'm a Neko-jin!"

"What's that?"

"A cat person! See! Cat ears! Cat tail! Cat fangs!" She pointed to each of her fetchers.

"Oh," Gourry's eyes grew sympathetic. "Did someone curse you, like they did to Zel over there?"

"No, my parents were cat people, thus making me a --Oh, forget it!" She threw her hands in the air

"Forget what?" He smiled again and Lina smacked him.

Rhia let her attention fall back to more pressing matters, "Ok, we find Be-a-weenie and get back home." She sighed and rubbed her temples.

"B...but I wanna stay!" Melyn whined, she had a way of getting what she wants through crying. "I wanna see my favorite person!"

As if on cue, he appeared. His eyebrows were cross, and he was muttering profanities under his breath. For once Xellos was having a really bad day!

Melyn's eyes filled with little hearts as she watched the purple haired priest. She got into her full-glomp position "Xelly-" She leapt and was cut off in mid jump by Rhia, who knocked her out by throwing her Economics book.

"Sorry," Rhia sweat dropped at the looks given by the Slayers gang. "Xellos wouldn't have been happy with what she was going to do." Rhia dragged the unconscious girl away and joined in on the important information that was most likely going to take place.

"So, what happened to you?" Lina snorted "Some demon put a barney toy in your bed or something?"

Xellos shuttered at the thought of the purple dinosaur "If only that were the case."

"So what, Mr. Xellos?" Amelia asked in her usual sweet tone.

"Well...basically I was fired." He eyed Rhia and continued "Someone over threw Beast Master and I don't like him."

"Somebody over threw Beast Master?"

"That's not a good thing, is it?" Gourry whispered to Rhia

"Not really, no."

"This new guy's an ass. He's demanding things that can't be done. It's basically chaos and order mixed together." Xellos laughed "We Mazuko's now have to do our jobs with more reason than 'it brings chaos into normal life.' We now have to wear name badges and give out some thing called...I think he called it 'Sat-on-day-school" Xellos sighed as everyone gave a disgusted look. "No, that's not it, it was--"

"Saturday School!!" Melyn bolted upright from the place Rhia left her. She clung to Rhia's leg. "I don't wanna go! I don't wanna go!"

Rhia sighed and brought out her crow bar. "Melyn, why would there be Saturday school here?"

"Because...it's the plot of this crap?" *Author gets involved with the story and smacks her story self with a lamp.* "I mean... maybe Be-a-weenie went to them instead."

"Makes sense." Rhia sighed.

"How do you know about Saturday School?" Xellos asked, backing away from the overly happy red head.

"Well, basically..."Rhia went into a detailed summery of the events that just happened, also elaborating on the fact that we are the highest and mightiest people in our world and the whole schooling process in which they make poor children endure. "...and then we came here."

"We have school here, you know." Amelia stated "And it isn't that bad."

"School isn't bad, it's just the administrators hate us for locking a goat in the office with our permanent records." Melyn inched her way to Xellos, hoping she wouldn't be seen. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

"What are you doing?" Xellos backed away even more. "Get away from me!" He swung his staff at the otaku, and missed

"Xelly!" She flung herself at him and attached her entire body to his leg. "I love you so much! Never leave me the was the guys in the last story did!"

"GET OFF" Xellos hit her repeatedly on the head, each time raising his voice louder, in some sad way hoping this would get the leach off of him. He obviously was in heaps of pain.

Rhia took out her camera and snapped pictures to sell later. After taking enough pictures to sell, Rhia put her camera away and tore Melyn from the unconscious Xellos. "Alright, I have an idea that won't work, but it will help pay for my collage tuition." She patted her camera "We band together the entire Slayers cast and take down out vice principle!"

"Cast?" Gourry asked. Everyone shrugged, not to sure about following these to crazies.

"I don't know what a 'cast' is, but I'm board and there has to be a cast opportunity somewhere, those two are probably worth a fortune!" Lina started to drool.

"Um...Rhia...some of the cast is dead..."Melyn pointed out the obvious.

"Well...we'll find a spell that brings the dead back to life!" Rhia laughed 'Oh boy, this is gonna take awhile... ah well, who cares. They might make it into a new TV. series, Slayers High.' She laughed insanely until she choked on a bug. "Can we end this chapter without more humiliation?!" Rhia screamed at the sky

"No." Came the loud, booming voice of the author threw a megaphone. Suddenly her sleep deprivation kicks in and Melyn the Otaku is off in Bishonen world, signifying the end of this chapter.

**********

WOW! That sucked! I promise the next chapters will be much better!

Disclaimer: I do not own this, I do not own that! No animals were hurt in the writing of this fic. Every person and incidents involved are fictional, but if you see anyone much like the two main characters, please, notify the proper authorities and keep all Bishonen away. Thank you.