Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Slayers. The New Threat (snt) ❯ New Stranger. New Mystery ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Slayers: The New Threat!

Chapter 1.

New Stranger, New Mystery.

Lina groaned. Holding her stomach as it rumbled loudly. "WHEN DO WE EAT?" she yells. Amelia stopping to hold her ears.

Lina turns to gourry. "Shouldn't we be in the next town by now?" she asks. Gourry looks around.

"Uh… I don't think we are there yet." He says. Then holds a large lump on his head.

"I KNOW THAT! Hey, where's the map?" lina asks.

" Uh…" gourry smiles sheepishly. "well…"

"10th one eaten this week." Zelgadiss says. "Look, I'll set up camp, gourry. Help prepare the fire. Amelia, find some stuff to start the fire, and Lina, grab some fire wood." He orders.

"Fine fine…" lina groans. Suddenly gourry stops her. LINA! LOOK!" he yells, pointing to a shadow.

"Oh no, we gonna have a couple more months of summer?" she laughs, and keeps walking… "Oh, and if I'm not back by nightfall, I'll be back in the morning."

*** *** ***

A figure watches them. Hidden by a large cloak. "Good. She's going off on her own." It mumbles. "No, she's getting fire wood." Another voice says. "Shut up. Listen, she goes in far enough in the forest and WHAM!" the thing slams a normal black fist in a red, 3 fingered claw. Then when she's out, we take her to the temple and-" it's stopped by the other voice. "No! I won't do it!" it says. "Fine." The first voice says. "I'll do it, you can stay in happy land." The figure melts into the shadows and glides into the forest…

*** *** ***

Lina slowly walks along a winding trail, picking up large sticks when something snaps behind her, looking back, she sees a chunk of wood hit her square In the face. Knocking her out…

*** *** ***

"She's been gone a while. What if she's been captured?" gourry asks. Not touching his food.

"Gourry, calm down. Yes, it's nightfall, but she said that if she wasn't back by now, she would be here when we wake up. Now eat. You haven't touched your food." Amelia says. Gourry pokes his now cold soup….

*** *** ***

Lina slowly wakes and sits up. Looking at the dark forest around her.

"Where am I? What happened?" she asks. Then notices a guy sitting next to a fire. She looks at his eyes, green, and stern. Black hair mostly hidden by a hat that he has sown a piece of cloth to. His shirt, metal plate over his heart, and one side, short sleeved, the right side long. With a glove over his right hand. His pants were blue, but are mostly faded by use.

"Your awake. Good. In time for dinner too." He says. She looks at him.

"You hit me didn't you?" she asks. He shakes his head.

"No. I saved you fro, whatever was goanna eat you." He says.

"Ok…." She takes some of the food he's cooking.

"You know of rezo?" he asks suddenly, she nearly chokes on her food. "YEAH! I KILLED HIM LIKE TWO TIMES!" she says.

" Yeah well I'm trying to figure out who is behind him trying to come back. Someone is trying to revive him." He says. Lina coughs.

"What?" she asks. He stands up.

"Don't follow me. Your friends are worried. And don't ask me how I know. Go that way and you should meet with them." He points behind her.

"Well what's your name?" she asks.

"Really want to know? Kazinu. Cest." He says. Then starts walking away.

"This Kazinu guy may be what I'm looking for in finding this out. Better follow him. Eh… after I'm done eating…." She thinks, and continues eating…