Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ The Inverse Brother ❯ Inverse Brother -00 ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Inverse Brother

A Slayers Self-Incertion
by Magusmon

Slayers: The Motion Picture is owned by the repective owners in Japan and the USA. Please don't sue me, I'm poor.

And Before hand I apologize to _ANYONE_ I may offend with what I will menchin on _MY_ and only my religious POV. I speak for no one but Me, Myself, and I. And I respect every other religion on the planet, and I have a flexable POV on such things. So please no flames about that, Thank You


"Talking"
*Thinking*
<Spells>

Epic One
The Mystery of Mipross Isle

Prologe
The Spell of Chaos

A teenager looks up at the stars as he lays in bed.

Teen: Yawn. "Man what a day. That was the best carnavel I've ever been to, the games, the rides, and the prizes..." (Looks at a pendent) "But that fortune teller was weird..."

~Flashback~

Fortune Teller: (Mysterious Voice) "You have a great desteny ahead of you boy...but you can only fulfill it by being blessed by the Dark Golden Lord. Here (hands the boy the pendent) take this and chaos shall infuse you, and your destiny shall become unclouded to you."

The pendent. An golden amber-colored marble with black swirls hangs from a gold and black cord.

~End Flashback~

Teen: (smerks) "Dark Golden Lord. Geez she's seen to much 'Slayers'. Destiny. humf. Become blessed, hah, shure I supose I'm sposed to say something like (Deep Voice) <Lord of Dreams that Terrify, I invoak thy power, let the golden sea embrace me and fill my soul with your might. I call thee now let me fulfill my great destiny...
GOLDEN CHOAS CALL>. (Laffs) Destiny yea right, I wish..."

~Someplace Elswere~

Being: At last. I think I'll put him... There, yes with my future avatar.

~Summoning Room of Luna Inverse~

We see a short red-haired girl of young age, putting the finnishing touches on a circled pentagram.

girl: "I'll show her I'm ready to cast magic. Ahem <Lord of Dreams that Terrify, I invoak thy power, let the golden sea embrace me and fill my soul with your might. I call thee now let me fulfill my great destiny...GOLDEN CHOAS CALL>

As the girl finnishs her spell another girl, older and with purple-hair, bursts into the room.

older girl: "Lina, STOP!"

But to late. A piller of golden energy fils the pentagram as black lightning twits around it. As suddenly as it appears it disappears leaving in the summoning circle... a young boy looking at them in surprize.

Boy: "That dam spell...worked!?" (falls unconsice).

~Later~

Boy: "Ohhh my head. What happened?"

Purple-haired girl: "Rest. You're still recovering from mana-shock."

Boy: "Mana-shock? Who are you? Were am I?"

Purple-haired Girl: "My name is Luna, Luna Inverse. And your in the geust room of our home in the town of Zurl."

Boy: "Zurl? Were is that?"

Luna: "It's near the City of Zelfielia, in the Kingdom of Zelfielia."

Boy: "Kingdom?, What continent is it on?"

Luna: "The Shielded Continent, why do you ask?"

Boy: "You wouldn't happen to have a red-haired sister named Lina?"

Luna: "Yes how did you know!? Who are you why the strange queastions?"

Boy: "My name is Terence, call me Terry. As to how I know is..."

Luna: "Is...?"

Terry: "I'm from another staff-world."

Luna: "Another staff! Which one?"

Terry: "None of the ones you know. At lest not with Ruby-Eye, Death Fog, Dark Star, or Chaotic Blue as the Demon Lord. Our Demon's Lord's name is Satan."

Luna: "Who?"

Terry: "Here's my religious point of view. The Creater made Heaven and Earth. And in Heaven he created beings of good and light known as Angels, and leading the Angels are the Arch Angels, which I'd hazard a guess to be as powerful as Ruby-Eyes generals, anyway the greatest Arch Angel grew jelous of The Creater's power and he gathered troops from like-minded Angels and tried to war with The Creater, but HE cast them out of Heaven into a place of fire and darkness known as Hell. The fallen arch angel became the Dark Lord Satan, and his generals and troops, became what we call Devils and Demons. They're like Mazoku, but aren't made of Pure Black Magic, I don't realy know what they're made of but I guess Hellfire and Evil."

Luna: "Realy? That's interesting"

Terry: "My world, which is called Earth or Terra in the old
language, is a very unmagical world. Creatures such as elves, dragons, trolls, and orcs are thought of as just myths."

Luna: "Myths?"

Terry: "Yes. Let me tell you of some of my worlds history. We begain to develop as a civilied people after the end of a great age of world wide cold called the Ice Age...."

=======================================================================< br />
Insert basic history covering the Ice Age to Currant Times, adding verious legends (Atlantis, El Dorado, ect).

=======================================================================< br />
Luna: "Wow..."


[incomplete]

End Proluge
==================

Again I apologize to _ANYONE_ I may have offended with what I menchened on _MY_ and only my religious POV. I speak for noone but Me, Myself, and I. And I respect every other religion on the planet, and I have a flexable POV on such things. So please no flames about that, Thank You

I wrote the pro. after the first chapter.