Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ The Inverse Brother ❯ Inverse Brother 01 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Inverse Brother

A Slayers Self-Incertion by Magusmon

Slayers: The Motion Picture is owned by the repective owners in Japan and the USA. Please don't sue me, I'm poor.

"Talking"
*Thinking*
<Spells>

Epic One
The Mystery of Mipross Isle

Chapter One
A Chance Meeting

~Dream~

We see a young boy with light-blue hair and a ring of flowers arround his neck look twords you.

Boy: "So, your name is Lina Inverse is it, well my name is..."

~End Dream~

A teen-age girl in a sorceress costume jerks awake from under a tree.

Girl: "That dream..."

A teen sits next to her

Teen: "Anything wrong Lina?"

Lina: "It was that dream again Terry."

Terry: "Weird. Well now that your awake lets get moven'."

Lina: "Right"

~Later On a clifside path~

Terry walks slightly ahead of Lina and, as a leg falls on the path, steps over it. Lina however steps on it.

Big Goon: (Holds his leg) "Arg."

One-eyed Goon: (Bad Acting) "Oh what is wrong brother?"

Fat Goon (Bad Acting) "Our brother's leg has been broken in half."

One-eyed Goon: (To Lina) "Hey you...?"

As the goons were acting Lina and Terry continued down the road.

One-eyed Goon: "Hey lady...shot."

The one-eyed and fat goons run down the path.

Goons: (Panting) "Hey. Hey lady. Didn't you hear us yelling?"

Terry: "You guy are pretty outa' shape aren't ya'"

One-eye: "Hey that's not true. Well my blood preeseure is kinda high."

Fatty: "I and I've have had a pain in my back lately."

One-eye: (Hits Fatty) "Arr. No one want to hear your health problems. Anyway we're here to make these people pay for breaking our dear brother's leg."

Lina points up the path to the big goon who is running down it twords his 'brothers'.

One-eye: "Well if you want to be truthfull about it..."

Fatty: "Yea and if you want to escape our rightous wrath, give us all your..."

Lina: (Interups) "Hey you guys wouldn't happen to be bandits would you?"

One-eye: "Well some have called use that."

Lina sets down her bag and...

One-eye: "Hey your one smart kid...Huh?"

...traces a circle arround the goons with a stick all the wile chanting

Lina: "<Oh be as your were, I summon you now. Grant me you power and strength from your dwell. Heid to my biding, do as I say. I command you oh spirits...EXPLOSION ARRAY!>"

BOOM!!! They earth underneath the goons exploded in a guyser of dirt and rock, tossing the bandits into the air and over the cliff. Luckly there was a river at the bottem. As Lina stands there a bag of coins fall into here hands.

Lina: (smiles) "Lucky!"

Terry: (smiles) "Very."

~Later at a beach~

Our heros are siting at a fried clam shack, Lina with a large stack of plates, eating clams.

Lina: (Happy) "Man I LOVE this stuff. The best thing about the ocean is the seafood. One more please.

Terry: (Smiles) "It still surprises me how you pack it away, I mean, were dose it all go?"

The Trio of Goons, wrapped in bandages, shuffle towords Lina and stops.

One-eye: (Boasting) "So we meet again little girl. Yes, we must of underestimated you before, but now we have our trusty ally on our side."

Lina shreaks happily as she prepare to dig in to her next plateful

One-eye: (Geting mad) "You're...You're not even listening to us are you! Well you're not going to get away this time."

Terry: "Come on guys. Can't you see were eatin' now? Let us finish, and THEN we can beat the tar out of ya."

One-eye: "That's it you've had your chance. Hey lady, its your turn!"

A pair of bearly covered breasts bunce as the owner lets out a hair-raising laugh. Lina and Terry drop their utinsals in shock.

Skimpy-clothed BIG breasted Woman: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So who are these two reckless people that dare to challenge the world's most powerful, beutiful, intelligent sorceress. Naga the White Serpent?"

Terry hunches over praying that she forgets about him. Lina turns towards Naga.

Lina: (Surprised) "What the hell are YOU doing here Naga?"

Naga: (Surprised) "Oh it's you Lina. I should have known when they said that a bad temperd, featherbrained, bully sorceress with no cleavage to speak of blasted them."

As Naga spouted her insults Lina was geting angrier and angrier

Naga: "Oh well no hard felings Lina but time to go to work.(The goon squad chears in the distance)"

Lina: (points at Naga in a monotone voice) <Fireball>

Boom! A ball of fire engulfs Naga.

Naga: (Fried) "Your a meany Lina."

Lina: Who are you to talk, and besides don't you know better than to sell yourself out to the forces of darkness?

Naga: (Surprised) "What? They're bad?"

Lina: "Just take a look at them."

Naga: "But don't they say to never judge a book by its cover?"

Lina: "I supose not, but these guys are rotten."

Naga: "Well in that case I supose I'll help you. Beware evil-doers."

One-eye: "Hey we all ready paid you! You signed a contract!"

Naga: "Well there just so happens that in this kingdom their's a law that states a contract with evil is null and void"

Fatty: (Nervus) "No there isn't!"

Lina & Naga: (gathering power) "We don't care." (blasts 'em)

~Later~

The bandits are tied up, Lina is eating, and Naga sits in the lap of a glumy Terry as she goes through the bandits stuff.

Naga: (Cheerful) "Oh Terry if you'd only spoken earlier I wouldn't have had to fight your sister."

Terry: (Trying to remove Naga) "She needs the practice."

One-eye: (to Lina) "Um...miss culd you at least tell us your name?"

Lina: "My name... it's Lina. Lina inverse"

Big Goon: (Shocked) "You're Lina Inverse?!"

Fatty: (Afraid) "Lina the bandit killer!?"

One-eye: (Terrified) "Lina the Dragon Nester!?"

Big Goon: "Please forgive us!"

One-eye: (Screaking) "Do as you wish of me but, leave my family out! My wife and daughter have nothing to do with this. Please leave my family alone!"

Lina: "Setting aside the bandit killer part, what do you mean by 'Dragon Nester'?

One-eye: (Nervous) Well it sort of a legend, there's a ryme
'Little girl, little breasts,
Scare the dragon from its nest (Lina hits him)."

Naga: "Huh?" (holds up a trio of tickets) "By the gods!" (she grabs up Terry and Lina, then runs off)

Lina: (Being drug away) "Naga what are you doing?!"

Naga: "There's no time to explan!"

Terry: "What?"

Naga: "We're running out of time"

Lina: "Naga wait!"

Naga runs off into the distance

One-eye: "Thank you god."

Fatty: "By by!"

End Chapter One

===============

Well what do you think about it. Commites, constructive criticizem please.