Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Truth ❯ The Magic Sword ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Declaimer: Non of the Slayer's characters belong to me, I only invented some of the bad guys so those are mine.

Author Notes: Hey! Thanks for trying to read my `fic. I really enjoyed writing it and hope you have fun reading it. Also I would like to thank my sis' and all of my friends for helping me so much. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks to everybody! Well now I guess I should leave you with the story, that begins like so many others...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue- The Magic Sword

It was a wonderful morning in the town of Gath, the golden sun was shining, the colorful birds were singing, everything seemed perfectly normal. And nobody, not even the ones involved, expected what was about to happen.

Meanwhile inside one of the two inns of Gath (the cheaper by the way) a quite known scene for us was taking place...

-GOURY!! THATS MINE!!- Yelled a red hair woman she was very short and... ahem... a little undeveloped.

-Sorry Lina- quickly answered the blond swordsman with a grin -but you weren't fast enough-

Lina stood up and throw herself in order to tackle Goury, but the blond man stood up too making her land face on the floor.

-Ahhh!- She screamed while falling -Airhead! You`ll see! FIREBALL!-

Goury jumped into the table, avoiding the spell his friend just throw at him.

-Geez... Lina are you going to kill me over a piece of meat? -He sounded a little worried.

-Maybe!- growled Lina as her elbow landed on Goury's head. He fell to the floor totally KO

-Ah well. More food for me then- She went back down to eat, making no big deal that her friend was unconsuis.

After about fifteen minutes she was almost done with her food, which was a LOT. She was in the middle or some chicken wings, when her ears reached a conversation happening on the other side of the dinning room. Two men were talking, almost whispering, but there was something-suspicious bout `em.

-So... How much money are we talking about?- as one of the men said that, Lina started approaching to their table. She had just heard one or her favorite words, (it was obviously tied with ~Food~) ~ Money ~, she had to know this.

Ones she was close enough to hear them, with out them seen her. She sat down hiding behind a little wall out side the inn.

-You see pal- One of the men spoke, he talked calmly, he was freakishly thin, you could see his ribs since he was just wearing big blank pants that hold with a huge brown belt -what we are talkin' `bout is more than just a good sword- he paused for a minute- its the rainbow sword-

-Then... What are its exact abilities?- the other guy was quite stunning, he wear a red suit with black leather gloves, and a dark headband to hold his shinning silver hair which fell until it touched the floor .

-Don't ya know Touga?- the thin man looked a little surprised-According to the legend the rainbow sword apart from being indestructible grants it possessor with the ability to magnify his power whenever he desires.

Now this is interesting, Lina's mind started generating ideas, if I had that sword I would be the most powerful sorceress ever , maybe even stronger than my sister...

-All right my friend- The man named Touga said.

If this sword does is what you say, then bring it to the cave in the western side of the forest today at sunset ... But if it ain't and you dare to show up you'll wish you were never born-

As Touga started to walk away Lina hold her breath, that guy made her shiver, ones the skinny man had left too Lina stood up determined to steel that sword from them.

While walking outside the door she suddenly realized two things, 1) She had forgotten to pay! And 2) SHE HAD FORGOTTEN GOURY!!!!!...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.