Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Genesis Adventures 2 ❯ Return of Epsilon ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

`Return of Epsilon'

All related Sonic characters are ©2002 Sega Enterprises/Sonic Team by copyright law.

This story is copyrighted by Matrix the Hedgehog and I own my characters.

Tricky, Tait and Amelia are copyright by Cheetara.

___________________________

Chapter 1: WATER vs. FIRE

Perfect Chaos rose up out of the water and tore through buildings smashing them with his tentacles.

Waves hit the side of the buildings; Chaos had created a tsunami that hit the tallest skyscrapers in the city and the water flooded the streets, like 14 years ago when Chaos first appeared.

On the edge of another skyscraper stood 3 figures.

One of the figures eyes narrowed, on some of the people in the street the below him, running for their lives, the figure watching them.

~~

The group had arrived back in Station Square; the Egg Carrier 3 arrived over the city.

"Guys my mean scanners are picking up a life form down there" Robotnik said the others on bored the Egg Carrier 3.

"Who?" Spike asked looking at his father

"The image is coming on the mean screen now" the doctor told them.

The image was of a white, red and black hedgehog that wore a dark crimson leather trench coat, he was standing on the edge of highway road that was half floored with water.

"Dad, his ok" Spirit screamed, she grabbed Spike and kissed him, Spike and Spirit loved each other he was 16 years old.

"Come let's get down there" Sonic added

Using the Firefly to land on a other building near by they where running over to were Matrix was, he was stood on the edge of the highway road looking at something.

"Max," Sonic shouted at him, Matrix did not turned to welcome them he was frozen with fear.

"Sonic, look it's Chaos" Tails shouted, he pointed.

As the whole group looked up at the towering liquid creature.

"I know Tails" Sonic said looking back at Matrix, there was something about the way Matrix was looking at Chaos the told him, he hates water.

Matrix stood next to them, "Guys, get back in the Firefly, I'll take Chaos".

"No father" cried the 15-year-old Spirit, she was trying to get to him, but Spike and her brother held her back.

"Do you need any help" Shadow asked

"No" he said as he jumped off.

Sonic watched as Matrix jumped and he thought {14 years ago that was me}.

Matrix landed on a flooded building that was below the others.

{I hate water} Matrix thought to himself.

He looked up at his worse of all fears "Bring it on," Matrix shouted at Perfect Chaos, Perfect Chaos turned his to head to the small pray; Matrix was going to give time for the others to get away.

Matrix thought as he held the sword close to him ready to fight {fight your fears don't let them get to you}

"Hey you" a voice called.

Matrix turned and looked up to see 3 figures stood on the edge another skyscraper, looking down at him.

The three jumped down and landed next to him, two white wolfs, a female and a male and in the middle was a grey cat, the two wolfs were the size of human and the grey Cat was normal mobian size.

"Uh, who are you three" Matrix asked shocked.

Suddenly one of Perfect Chaos's tentacles came crashing down fast on the four of them on the roof of this building.

"Hey, foxy, watch out" Matrix shouted, at the 16 year old wolf girl; he pushed her to the wet ground, out of the way of Chaos's tentacles.

She thanked him and Matrix helped her to stand up and asked, "Who are you" he asked again.

"Tell you later" replied the cat.

Matrix looked at her and tried to read her mind but all he got was an electric shocked.

"You can't read my mind, kid" she replied.

"I am not a kid, you~" Matrix shouts at her, but he was stopped in mid-sentence.

Urrrrrrrrrrgh.

Perfect Chaos screams got everyone's attention.

>Matrix, what's happing down there< Shadow's voice shouted over the com-link that Matrix had on his wrist.

"I don't get it guys, Perfect Chaos is in pain, I know I didn't do anything to him" Matrix replied.

*(Free me)* requested a voice.

Matrix looked at the Dark Omega in his hands than he felt a power go though him.

"Aaaaaaagh" Matrix screamed and he dropped on his knees to the floor and closed his eyes with his hands on his head.

>Max, what is it, what's happening< Amber screamed over the com-link

*(Free me Cetra)*

Matrix's eyes shot open and he started to speak in a lost language "Gar ch Dai-Sca feekan et Amega Sol, sec al Qwin"

Note: lost language meaning (Soul of hope power the Amega sword, set me free)

The clear silver blade changed to crystal and the bright red flame that was surrounding the lined of the sword's sharp edges changed to, it had changed to white.

Matrix stood up in front of the three new comers, the iris and choroids of his eyes had changed to pitch black and his cloths had changed he how wore a hooded dark red cloak that covered his head you could still see his eyes, his body armour had changed too.

The three new comers stepped back from this new Matrix in shock.

~~

High above them the Egg Carrier 3 circled, on broad the ship.

"Max, his…His changed" Amber said, she and all the others were looking at the mean screen.

It showed Matrix in this new form and the three new comers, standing meters a way of him.

"Daddy, why is Max like that" Blade asked, Sonic looked at his son and shock his head.

"I don't know, son"

"Never mind about Matrix, look at Chaos" Robotnik shouted in panic he grabbed the controls and tried to turn the Egg Carrier.

The mean screen changed to Perfect Chaos charging some energy up in his mouth, he reared his head back and he let loose on the Egg Carrier 3.

~~

Matrix and the two wolves' and the cat watched in pure horror as the Egg Carrier 3 crashed.

"Noooo" Matrix screamed and he ran at full force to the Egg Carrier 3 crashed site.

As he approached the fallen ship, he made his way to the escape hatch and fired a blast at it, once in, he ran down the corridors to the mean control room.

*(Leave them)*

"Never, I'll never, leave my friends or my family" Matrix shouted at the walls, as he did a blinding light engulfed him.

~~

The next minuet he stood in a field of light green grass with the future freedom fighters, which now were grown up.

Matrix turned around to look at the others they were all stood around a gravestone crying, he walked up them and looked at the stone, the words on the stone said >: Here lies Max Raven, one of the heroes to died in the Gods war, may he rest in peace: <

"Max," cried an 89-year-old Amber.

"Daddy" Spirit and Light cried together.

"Why did you do that for us" Shadow said, he too was crying.

Urrrrrrrrrrgh, Aaaaaaagh.

~~

Matrix suddenly snapped out of his vision, he was now floating high above the city; below him he was holding a psychic shield of energy in the field of energy was all the others looking up at him.

"Max, are you ok" Shadow asks

"Knuckles, how far is the floating Island away?" Matrix asked

"Not far, why" Knuckles replied

"You'll see"

Matrix and the others vanished form above the wrecked city and reappeared on the floating Island.

~~

"So why are we here" Tails asked looking at Matrix.

Matrix turned to the two wolves and the cat.

"So tell me who you three are" Matrix demanded

"Well, I'm Tricky and this is my brother Tait," replied the female white wolf.

"My name's Amelia," replied the cat

"Max, why are we here" Sonic asked this time.

"Guys Perfect Chaos, is not the bigger threat here" Matrix replied

"Then who is"? Knuckles asks

"Epsilon is" Matrix said

"Who's he" Spirit asked looking at her father confused

"Chaos's brother, Epsilon is the God of war" Matrix looked at each of his friends and his family.

"New Highborn Guardian" a voice echoed, the others turned around to see a Reddish brown hedgehog he wore a dark crimson red hooded cloak, one black fingerless clove on his left hand his other arm was robotic and he had Ancients style trouser on.

"Er, guys this is Abner the First Highborn Guardian" Matrix replied

Knuckles bowed his head

~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued…I don't know when I will continue this story but I will.