Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ @#%!* my Valentine ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sonic of course was doing his usual running around. Runnong, running, running, the same old vintage Sonic stuff. Yahoo, today was a good day, I won the chili dog eating contest, set a new time in Twinkle Circuit, I even beat Knuckles' top score in Frogger. Yes sir, things are going my way. Sonic of course was too carefree.... and this time it cost him. He was so busy running backwards, that the back of his head met the end of a certain hammer. The blue hedgehog fell to the ground, conked out. "Man, that was easier than I thought it'd be. And to think I wasted my Meteor Hammer on a cakewalk like this...."
 
"Ah, nothing like kicking it after a long morning of guarding the Master Emerald, I think I'll take a nap." Knuckles had a busy day too. Not only did he watch the oversized rock, he also practiced his fighting technique. He even decided to add some kicks to it. He lounged out on the ground with his hands under his head, closed his eyes and began to clear his mind...... BONK!
 
Tails was follwoing a map on foot. things went pretty well for the young fox. "Now let's see, three steps east, twenty paces northwest, ten paces west and nineteen paces south." The fox took the map from his face and saw a big red "X" on the ground. "Bingo, here it is. The map says there's a treasure here." The fox began to dig with a new digging tool that he just invented (like always) and soon dug up the chest. After picking the lock, the fox opened the chest and was sprayed in the face by a white colored gas. Damn, the chest was booby trapped.... I got too careless...
*
Sonic came to, and he found himself under wraps. "Hey, what the..." he saw that he was sitting in a chair all tied up.... and there was a fragrance in the air. "That smells good, wah!" the hedgehog noticed his rod was out and too attention. After looking around, Sonic saw some familiar faces as well. "Knuckles! Tails! Hey, wake up you guys!"
Knuckles and Tails came around. "Sonic is that you?" asked Knuckles.
"What just happened?" asked Tails. Then he saw everything. "Sonic, dude put that thing away."
"Hey, I'm not the only soldier at attention here." said Sonic.
Tails and Knux looked and saw that they two had bones and were tied up. The echidna was starting to get mad. "If this is a joke, I'm not laughing." said Knuckles.
"That's the last time I search for a treasure chest." said Tails. "What smells so nice by the way?"
"Oh, just an aphrodisiac."
 
The guys turned to see Amy, Cream, Rouge and Tikal standing there. "This incense is esigned to get you boys 'perky' upoon inhalation." explained Rouge.
"I have to admit, catching you guys was way too easy." said Amy. "Oh and Tails..."
"What?" asked the fox.
"For a young guy like yourself, you sure got a nice sausage. You actually stand up to the other two in that department."
"You really are a little big man, fox boy." said a cocky Rouge.
"So exactly what do you plan on doing to us?" asked Knuckles.
"Yeah, and why the fuck are we tied up?" Sonic added.
"Sonic.... it's Valentine's Day and I'm tired of sending you honmei-choco* that you never accept." Amy began. "So this time, we're going to give you a little something to remember us by when White Day* rolls around."
"And this rope of course is made from diamondium fiber," said Tikal. "So not even Knuckles' strength will get him out of this one."
"Nor will your toys..." said Cream.
"...or quills." added Amy.
 
"Now it time for our V-Day game. So let's show you how it's done:" Amy began to explain. "As you can see, these two big vats have that lovely warm chocolate which we have here. One giri-choco* and on honmei-choco. And you boys are gonna play the roles of the 'sticks' for the game. So without further ado, let's get this started. Cream, you're up first."
"Do I have to go first..." said the doe with a blush.
"Of course, you're the youngest."
"Ah, she probably doesn't know hoe, so I'll start things off." said Rouge as she made her way to the giri-choco vat. She takes the ladel and walks over to Tails, then pours it over his pink rod. "As you can see, this giri-choco is white chocolate, feels nice, huh?"
"I'm not complaining." Tails answered.
"My tongue will enjoy lapping all this off your prick, but even though you're young, I do like you. However, Heaven isn't in your reach... at least I won't take you there." Rouge begins to slowly remove her top, exposing those lovelies behind them.... (@)(@) "You like, yes?"
"Uh huh." answered a trebled Tails.
"Good." then her lovelies sandwhich the fox's chocolate covered prick. "Now be a doll and return some my way."
 
Rouge began to suck the fox off, not to mention savor the giri-choco covering his dick, and the fox was going crazy in her mouth. Sonic and Knuckles watched this with big eyes and beating hard-ons as the bat worked a whimpering Tails. My... god... the fox felt like his manhod was melting. I'm being sucked and titted to death, and I can't take it. "Stop, please stop." the fox pleaded.
"Faster? you want me to go faster, okay." said Rouge and 'obliged.'
"Please, no more. My dick's melting...."
"I'm well aware you're a cherry, fox boy. And I'm going to make sure you explode."
"Please, I'm begging you, stop."
Rouge stopped sucking. "I'm gonna have my lucious breeasts assault your cock until they've been spermed. Now orgasm my bosom or suffer at their mercy."
Tails's rod was being rubbed by such great mounds that he couldn't take it anymore. His now red rod began fullfilling Rouge's request and began to spasmatically unload all over her tits. His prick ached as it fired the last drops of his essence, then Rouge took her pretties and unbound the fox's member and the poor pup passed out. "Well, fox boy's out cold again," said Rouge. "Any get a picture of how much he let my busty bosom have."
 
Rouge showed the girls the damage her mounds did to Tails' dick, DAMN! "My god, you milked his balls..." said Cream with a blush.
"I'm sure he'll make a very lucky girl happy in bed." said Rouge with a giggle.
Amy took a picture of Rouge's chest. "So what do we call this picture?" she asked.
"Name it, 'Fox boy's first titfuck' Amy."
"Hey Tails, you better be still alive." Tikal joked.
He'll never bust a nutt like that on me. thought Cream.
"Well, I'll go next then." said Amy. "I also have a condom in, so I'm prepared for this one." Amy walked over to the honmei-choco and took out the ladel, then walked over to Sonic. "Sonic, you already know what is about to happen to you... and you know I've waited a long time for this too. But this time..." starts pouring the milk chocolate over his cock, "you can't run away from me. So after this brown chocolate leaves your needle, we can do this one of two ways: The easy way, where I ride you until you tell me you're about to cum, I get off of you and I wank you 'til you cum all over my face; or, I ride you while you vainly squrim and wince and grunt until you creampie my insides. Then I take your freshly shot sperm from my condom and impregnate myself. Which of course, is the hard way. But don't worry, you have until you're ready to pop to decide... so now I'll enjoy my snack, then move onto my meal."
 
As soon as Sonic's prick enters Amy's mouth, the blue hedgehog is squirming. Off the bat, he's trying to get away, all of this notion is of course in vain. He knows that not even his spines are sharp enough to cut through the fibers of the rope, so he squirms. Amy just suck him off, I guess it's the hard way then, oh well. thought the pink hedgehog. I hope you're ready for family life...
"Knuckles, you don't really think Amy would really knock herself up like this, do you?" asked Rouge.
"Not getting involved." answered the red echidna.
Amy finished with the "coating" on her snack. "Are you gonna do this the whole way, Sonic? Can't you just enjoy it for once?" she asked.
Sonic simply answered, "Go to hell, Amy."
"I will... in the operating room."
"You're really serious about this..."
"It's called 'Tough Love' Sonic, and it's time I started using it on you."
Amy then impaled herself onto the cock she just "polished" off and began to ride her lover. But before her first bounce, Amy relaxed her quills (like all female 'hogs do before sex) and let them down.
Tails had come around at this time. "Wow, haven't seen her like that in a while." he said.
"Welcome back, Tails." greeted Cream.
"Thanks."
 
Sonics hips were thrusting along with Amy's movements. He no longer had control over his lower half. However he felt how tight Amy was even through the condom. "Thrust faster, Sonic." Amy moaned.
"Geez Sonic, this is just sad." said Rouge. "apologize and tell her you're gonna blow when it's time. That way, on my next turn, I can do to you what I did with fox boy over there."
"Fine." Sonic said. "Amy, I'm sorry for telling you to go to hell. It was a slip of tongue."
"It's okay." Amy said. "I'll always forgive you, Sonic."
Whatever, you damn wench.
"Now enjoy the ride."
Amy straddled faster and faster and it drove Sonic to the break. Sonic was ready to blow. "Can I blast your face now?" Sonic asked.
"Say the magic words." said Amy.
"Single parent without child support."
Knuckles and Tails chuckled. "Since when do male hedgehogs raise their young anyway?" asked Tikal.
Amy got off of Sonic to take his load to her face. once he was done shooting, she simply walked away. "Cream, your turn." she said.
"Fine." said the doe and walked over to Rouge. "Ladel." it was handed to her, then went over to Amy. "Ladel." that one was handed to her. she walks over to the vats and dips both ladels. "Tails, everyone says that you and I make a great couple," she began. "I think it's because we can co-exist without conflict, if there is any.
 
"Unlike Sonic, who will always run from Amy...."
That is so true. Amy thought.
"and unlike Knuckles, who is too stubborn to leave some stupid rock alone to actually admit to giving Rouge the time of day..."
"Hey, watch your mouth!" Knuckles barked.
"and unlike Rouge, who would rather be content with some rocks then actually think about getting into a relationship...."
Knuckles snickers, but gets kicked in the back of the head by Rouge. Disrespectful little brat. she thought.
"and Amy's naive mindset to know that the man she chases after will never love her like she imagines, as she's trapped in her own little world...."
"Ah, sad but true." said Tikal.
Something tells me, Tikal's gonna regret saying that. thought Amy.
"and certainly unlike Tikal, who would rather have sex with a giant drop of rain and her assortment of toys and Chao, since she can't with a real man..."
You little bitch! yelled Tikal in her mind.
"I have learned to simply aviod the sad mistakes of my 'big sisters' and despite my young age, know that it's better to just keep on even ground than to tilt the scales of love in my favor."
 
Cream began to pour the ladels of chocolate into a small glass, then took two straws and stirred them together, creating a marble swirl of white and brown chocolate. "Why is it they can't seem to enjoy each others company like you and I can, Tails?"
"I'm sure you'll tell us?" Tails answered.
Cream walks over to Tails with the glass of chocolate in hand. "Because they aren't willing to let go or accept. That's why they have all these problems. I've learned to be independant, I've learned to let go of Cheese and to accept his choice of leaving my side to live among other Chao with his twin Chocola and be happy. You have learned to let go of being in the workshop for forever and a day and accepted our closeness so that we can take a few days to ourselves and have fun. Now I'm not saying we, as a close couple are perfect, but we aren't afraid to settle differences when they occur." She starts to untie Tails. "I was always told that older youths are to set the example to the younger youths, but we have done the opposite, Tails.
 
"Together, you and I are setting the perfect example for them. Hopefully they can learn from us in the future."
"So what was the deal of the treasure?" Tails asked.
"That I admit, was all Tikal's idea. But the treasure is here in this glass. So Tails, let's drink to a great Fubruary fourteenth and to the way we co-exist."
Tails and Cream drink the marble swirl chocolate from the glass through the straws, then the two kiss... followed by the gulping of the chocolates. Cream grabs Tails' hand and the two leave the room. "That was lame. Funny at times, but lame." said Sonic.
"She made a point though." said Tikal.
CLICK!
"What was that?"
"By the way, I just locked all of you guys inside the room with your problems and fears. Happy Valentines Day." said Cream and the young couple walked off.
 
-FIN
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
{Where you going, I'm not done yet.}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That night, fox and doe sat on a big heart shaped bed enjoying chocolates that Cream had made. Well, Tails was, Cream just watched him eat the chocolates. "So tell me, do you think it was right to just lock them in there like that?" asked Tails.
"Eh, they're probably having an orgy in there, seeing as that incense is still wafting in the room." answered Cream.
"That's true."
"So, are you really a virgin, Tails?"
"Y-yeah." the fox had a blush.
"Me too." the doe had a blush as well. "Wanna take mine?"
"If you'll give it to me."
"Sure... if I can have yours too, right? Or did Rouge take it..."
"No, she didn't. And you can have it."
"Okay."
"You realize that once we do this, we can no longer be friends..."
"Oh.... oh well. I guess that means you're gonna have a girlfriend afterwards."
"....Uh, huh."
"Well, undress me already."
 
Tails puts Cream on her back, then places his hands on her thighs, slowly making their way under her dress that she wears. Her tighty whities were pulled down soon after and off of her. The fox took to the blue ribbon on Cream, gave it a tug and discarded it along with the rest of her clothing. "Getting your A-cups grown in, are we?"
"Hey, they may be coming in, but I'm not flat."said Cream. "I'm a petite, like my chest."
It's not enogh to tit me off, but oh well...
Tails moves his hand between Cream's thighs, and the doe instantly closes them. "You do know I have to go here, right?"
"Don't do that, please. No fingers."
"Okay, relax your thighs...."
Cream did as instructed and Tails parted her legs like a person would their drapes to see through the window. He slid right into her and then turned to her gaze. "Requests?"
"Stay with me."
"Cool."
 
Tails started thrusting slowly, which already made Cream wince. It took only five pumps to make her bleed. Tails pulled out of her and looked to his partner. Oddly, she wasn't crying. "That hurt, but it wasn't so bad." said Cream.
"Okay. Well, you better get cleaned up." said Tails.
"Right."
Cream went to get cleaned up. Three minutes later, she came back out of the bathroom to find Tails laying on the bed. She simply took his still hard member and impaled herself, and started straddling him. After about a minute or so, this young couple began moving to the music, so to speak. Tails moaned, Cream moaned, feeling was all there. "Ah, faster..."
"Right..."
Tails took Cream's left hand, locking their fingers together and continued thursting into her from the back. He made sure his thrusts were of perfect pace and force, not too much or too little, and Cream felt it. To her shock however, Tails' rod kept getting longer.... longer than it was earlier today. "My god it's big...." cooed Cream.
"Sorry, I've been in a 'tie' with you for the last coupl of minutes." said Tails. I friend down there swelled up five times it's normality, which is common in foxes like me."
"How much can you swell up?"
"I dunno."
 
These lovers continued their sex, even when they couldn't control their hips, they still kept in tune. "Ahn, Tails...." Cream moaned, "AHHHH!!!"
"Me too, me too.... Waaaaaah!!!"
Fox and doe had an energy-draining orgasm. Once they let it all out, the two passed into slumber. They knew that on the 15th, they would wake up as partners......
 
====================================================
 
Aw, isn't that sweet? anyway, now I have some things to clear up:
 
1) In Japan, today is a special day for we the fellas. On V-Day (or Booty Day as I call it), girls give guys chocolate. This chocolate can be bought, but is usually made. On White Day (which is March 14), the boys give the girls chocolate.
 
2) On these days, two types of chocolate is given out: Giri-choco is chocolate that you give to people that you like (you know, like your friends, buddies, co-workers, and people you have that puppy crush on). To the people that you feel for, you give them Honmei-choco. This is for that love in your life (you know, your spouse, bf/gf, fiancé, stuff like that).
 
3) There are three primary forms of chocolate that people eat. the regular chocolate which is brown (and sometimes made of milk, you know like Hershey's), dark brown chocolate, and white chocolate (or milky chocolate). I used brown and white chocolate because I eat those a lot.... that and chocolate is practically the only type of candy that's actually good for the heart.
 
So ladies, whip out your giri/honmei-choco with those guys in your lives and enjoy the Booty Day, and who knows.... He may suprise you come White Day. Read and Review, peeps.