Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ "Whose Line is it Anyway?": Sonic Style ❯ Sonic Song Titles/Superheroes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" is an official Hat Trick production, owned by Warner Bros. Thus, I don't own it. Any of the Sonic characters used in this story (with the exception of Pyra the Hedge-bat, Analog Hedgehog, Sparky the Chao, and Electrode the Hedgehog), as well as the song titles used in this chapter, are the property of Sega Sonic Team.

*************************************************************** *****************************

Electrode: Welcome back to "Whose Line is it Anyway?", the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter. And for those of you at home, pay attention in your local supermarket for the new-and-improved Love Machine. "It doesn't work for nobody but you." (*cl*) Now let's continue with a game called "Sonic Song Titles." This is for everyone. (*cc*; Analog and Pyra go to the center-stage, and Sonic and Sparky go to the sides) What happens here is these guys are gonna make up a scene, but they can only speak in song titles from Sonic Adventures 1 and 2. I'll give you a quick buzz when you mess up. The scene is: you are on an infiltration mission into the G.U.N. military base. Take it away whenever you're ready.

(Pyra feigns using a pickaxe at something; Analog looks at her strangely)

Pyra: Way to the Base. (*cg*)

Analog: (joins in the pickaxe movement) Crush `em All! (*cg*)

Pyra: (points at wall) Lovely Gate 3. (*cl*)

Analog: Rhythm and Balance. (*cg*)

Pyra: Dive into the Mellow. (*cg*)

Analog: …(cracks up slightly; *bz*; walks to the left side)

Sonic: (sneaking in slowly) Space Trip Steps. (*cl*)

Pyra: Unstable World? (*cg*)

Sonic: (hold hand out) Mr. Unsmiley. (*cl*)

Pyra: (shaking Sonic's hand) I'm a Spy. (*cl*)

Sonic: Trespasser. (*cl*)

Pyra: Theme of "Dr, Eggman." (*cl*)

Sonic: That's the Way I Like It! (*cl*)

Pyra: …(cracks up; *bz*; walks to right side)

Sparky: (flying in) Remember Me? M.F.M. (*cl*)

Sonic: (puts hand behind ear) Bright Sound. (*cg*)

Sparky: Kick the Rock! (*cl*)

Sonic: On the Edge. (*cl*)

Sparky: (worriedly) Open Your Heart! (*cl*)

Sonic: (feigns going into convulsions; *cg*) The Supernatural! (*cl*)

Sparky: A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup? (*cl*)

Sonic: (with deep, evil sounding voice) Vengeance is Mine! (*cl*)

Sparky: (while backing away from Sonic) Won't Stop, Just Go! (*bzzz*; the group goes back to their seats)

Electrode: Okay, I'll give each of you 100 Dream Points. (*cg*)

Sonic: Cool.

Electrode: And if they're worth something, you're dreaming. (*cl*) Now let's go on to another great game: Superheroes! This is for everyone. (*cc*; Pyra goes to the center of the stage; the others go to the stage's left) In this game, they are going to act as if they are unlikely superheroes. Now audience, what I need is the name of an unlikely superhero for Pyra.

Audience: (shouts out many strange names)

Electrode: What's that? "Lassie Girl?" Okay Pyra, you are Lassie Girl! (*cl*; to audience) And I also need some sort of crisis for Lassie Girl.

Audience: (shouts out some random crises)

Electrode: I hear "no more chew toys." (*cg*) So Lassie Girl, they are no more chew toys in the world. What are you gonna do?

Pyra: (gets down on all fours) Bark! Bark! (feigns placing "paws" on a console) Huh? No more chew toys? Bark! Bark! Aroooooooooo! (*cl*) I hope the others get here soon. Bark!

Analog: (walks in) I got here as fast I could.

Pyra: Thank God you're here, Constantly-Gets-Run-Over-By-a-Steamroller Boy. (*cl*)

Analog: Uh oh. (falls down flat) Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! Aaaaaahhhhhh! (stays flat for a few seconds; *cl*; gets back up) I'm back! Ow! (falls down again)

Sonic: (hops in) I'm here. What's the problem?

Analog: It's the Moonwalk Kid! Aaaaaahhhhhh! (*cg*)

Sonic: Oh! (starts Moonwalking; *cl*) Oh yeah!

Pyra: (pants at Sonic) Woof! (*cg*)

Sparky: (flies in) How can I help?

Sonic: The Jumping-Jack Kid! (*cl*)

Sparky: Oh God… (starts doing jumping jacks) And one and two and three and four. (*cl*)

Pyra: Bark! No more chew toys! Help!

Sparky: There's some over at the 7-11 nearby. They are only 20 bucks each! (*cl*; flies out)

Sonic: Oh! (Moonwalks out; *cg*)

Analog: I'm outta here before- ow! (falls down flat again)

Pyra: Well, another crisis averted. To the fire hydrant! Bark! (*bzzz*; the crew goes back to their seats)

Electrode: And yes, that is the only time when Lassie isn't the one who saves the day. (*cl*) So, 1000 points apiece, and a special yippee-i-o for Sparky the Chao. (*cl*)

Sparky: Hey, I never tire of it.

Electrode: Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Your feet were too loud. (*cl*; camera zooms in on Sparky's blue-and-yellow striped feet; *cc*) We'll be right back and find out who the winner is! Don't go away!

*************************************************************** *****************************

Only one more chapter to go for this fic! Review before it ends! See ya!