Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ "Whose Line is it Anyway?": Sonic Style ❯ 90 Second Alphabet ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The show "Whose Line is it Anyway?" is an official Hat Trick production, owned by Warner Bros. Thus, I don't own it. Any of the Sonic characters used in this story (with the exception of Pyra the Hedge-bat, Analog Hedgehog, Sparky the Chao, and Electrode the Hedgehog) are the property of Sega Sonic Team.

**************************************************************** ****************************

(Electrode, Sonic, and Sparky are standing in center stage)

Electrode: Welcome back to "Whose Line is it Anyway?" Tonight's winner is: (points arm toward desk) Pyra the Hedge-bat! (*cc*) And the rest of us up here are gonna do a game called "90-Second Alphabet." What happens here is Sonic, Sparky, and I have to do a scene in ninety seconds, and each sentence we say has to start with the next letter of the alphabet. Audience, what letter do we start with?

Audience: (shouts out letters)

Electrode: "Q"! So we'll start with "q", and Pyra, what's the scene?

Pyra: Sparky is going to Sonic's house so the two can hang out for the afternoon, but Sonic's crotchety old grandfather - Electrode - gets angered at the fact that someone else is in the house. (takes out stopwatch) Ready, and…go!

Sparky: (feigns knocking on door several times) Quit laying around and opens this door, Sonic! (*cl*)

Sonic: (to himself) Ready to open squeaky door in 3, 2, 1. (makes creaking noise; *cl*)

Sparky: Sonic, how's it goin'?

Sonic: That door is getting too squeaky.

Sparky: U oil it recently? (*cl*)

Sonic: Very well then. (feigns taking out an oil can and squirting it on hinges; *cl*)

Sparky: What's up?

Sonic: X-play is on TV right now.

Sparky: Yeah, alright! (*cl*; feigns sitting on couch)

Pyra: Sixty seconds!

???: Zenobia, is that you? (*cl*)

Sonic: Aah, my grandpa's awake from his nap! (*cg*)

Sparky: Better hide! (crouches down nearby as if he's hiding; *cg*)

Electrode: (walking in like an old man) Can't you see that - wait, you're not Zenobia. (*cl*)

Sonic: Don't you remember the fact that she dumped you 20 years ago? (*cl*)

Electrode: Every time I fall asleep I forget that! (*cl*)

Sparky: (giggles) Funny, I didn't know that.

Sonic: (noticing that Electrode is moving closer to Sparky) Grandpa?

Pyra: Thirty seconds!

Electrode: (jumps at Sparky) Ha! (*cl*; Sparky rushes next to Sonic) I knew there was someone intruding in here!

Sparky: Just over for some fun with Sonic, Mr. Hedgehog.

Electrode: Kiwi shrimps like you shouldn't be visiting friend's houses for fun! (*cl*)

Sonic: (pointing up) Look grandpa, a piece of buttered toast! (*cl*)

Electrode: Mine, mine, mine! (feigns climbing a wall; *cl*)

Sparky: Nice one, Sonic.

Pyra: Ten seconds!

Electrode: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. (*cg*)

Sparky: Pretty ridiculous sight to behold, alright.

Pyra: Five seconds!

Sonic: (to Sparky) Quick, bite his ass! (*cl*, *bzzz*, and *cc* in sequence)

Electrode: Thank you for watching "Whose Line is it Anyway?" Good night everybody!

**************************************************************** ****************************

Fic finished! Please make your final compliments now or forever hold your peace. See ya!