Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ know your doe ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning, Amy showed up at Cream's place and Vanilla let her in. "Good morning, how do you feel?" asked Vanilla.

"Okay." answered Amy. "Is Cream awake yet?"

"She should be getting up, lemme go check."

Suddenly, screaming was heard coming from Cream's room. Vanilla and Amy ran that way to come to the young doe's aide. But when they opened the door, the two were shocked by what they saw. "Holy mother of testicles!"Amy yelled. [XP]

Vanilla just fainted.

Before their very eyes, there was not one, not two, but seven different Creams in the small room. "Cream?" asked Amy.

"What is it, Amy?" asked the Creams.

"Okay, who's the real Cream?"

"I'm the real Cream!"

"No you're not, I am." the true Cream walked up to the pink hedgehog. "It's terrible, this isn't the wake up call I wanted."

"I guess you're right." said Amy.

"Guess, this is terrible, I went through mytosis." said one of the other Creams, this one had glasses on.

Vanilla finally came to, "Cream, this is not a good joke to play on your mother." she said.

"It's not." said Cream.

"Hey, look at these pretty shards, they look like hearts." said one of the other Creams, this one laying on the bed.

Amy, Cream and Vanilla walked over to this young doe and saw the seven shards. "Well, that explains it." said Vanilla. "I told you not to hold that thing into the moonlight." said Vanilla. "See what happens when you don't listen."

One of the other Creams, this one looked pissed makes her way between Amy and Vanilla. "Sheesh ma, get those high cut panties of your out from the crack of your ass." she said.

Vanilla conked this doe with Amy's piko hammer. "Rude ass rabbit."

"Okay, I think I get it now." said Amy. "It all makes--Hey, who pulling at my dress?"

"I am."

Amy turns to see another Cream, looking all "innocent" at her. "I would look so hot in a dress like this." she said.

"You really think I look hot?" asked Amy.

"Of course not. You look like an inexperienced hooker."

"Hey, take that back."

"Why, you don't know how to wear that dress. I can wear it properly and have the boys..... hubba hubba with their eyes bugged out and tongues on the ground, meow."

"How the hell did this happen is what I wanna know?" questioned Vanilla.

"Well," began our spectacled wearing Cream. "I believe the moonlight that the gem had absorbed caused a chain reaction in the cell anatomy of my body, causing it to go through mytosis. However, this is illogical beyond the physique of modern man today. As the cell structure changed into many different embryonic phases that eventually-"

"Hey four eyes, try saying that in english, we don't understand that bullshit." interrupted another Cream.

"I got it." said Amy. "This is all a big case of split personality crisis."

"Explain, Amy." said Vanilla.

"May I?" asked our spectacle wearing Cream.

"I got it, thanks. You see, the seven heart shards are the number of Creams we have here."

"I don't want seven of me, I just want one. Waaaaaaaaaaah!" cried another Cream before bursting into tears.

"So which Cream is which?" asked Vanilla.

"That's easy." answered Amy. "The one bawling her eyes out is Crybaby Cream. This one with the glasses and the crazy lingo is Smart Cream. This one that all brave loking is Dynamic Cream. The bitch that thinks I'm a hooker is Sexy Cream."

"Inexperienced hooker, get it right." said Sexy Cream.

"Moving on... the one that's really laid back is Easygoing Cream. The one you knocked out with a foulmouth is Mean Cream. And of course, there's our normal Cream. That should clear everything up if you're confused."

"I'm gonna go make breakfast now, because they all look the same to me, except for the Smart and Sexy ones." said Vanilla.

"Why are we different?" asked Sexy Cream, then purred.

"You... look like Rouge in a way and the other one with the glasses reminds me too much of Tails."

"I really remind you of Tails? Wow, thanks mom." said a blushing Smart Cream.

Dynamic Cream knocked the back of Smart Cream's head. "Hey, there's no need to get all red in the face over that." she said.

"I'm gonna make breakfast now, bye girls."

Vanilla left the room, So...... Tails is the boy she chose, interesting. she thought.

In the room however... "Nice going, brainiac, you almost gave it away." said Dynamic Cream. "What's your problem, anyway?"

"I loved that compliment." answer Smart Cream, still blushing.

"We don't want her to know about that yet though..." said Cream.

"If she finds out now, I'll be ruined. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" cried Crybaby Cream.

"Knock off the waterworks huh?" ordered Dynamic Cream.

"So now the question is, how do we get you back to normal, Cream?" asked Amy.

"I don't know." answered Cream.

"Well, if that's the case, we'll probably have to examine Aphrodite's rock here." suggests Smart Cream. "Since it split me up, I should have a way to put me back together again. No pun intended."

"Whatever," said Easygoing Cream. "I just want you to wake me up after breakfast is made, Zzzzzzzzzzz....."

"How can you sleep in a situation like this?" asked Crybaby Cream.

"Easy, close your eyes and drift off."

"We can't sleep at a time like this."

"The crybaby's right, we gotta do something." agreed Cream.

"I dunno, I kinda like being apart from you guys." said Sexy Cream. "Hey Amy, let's go shopping for some new clothes the make the guys go goo-goo at us."

"Well, okay." and off Amy and Sexy Cream go.

Cream shrugs, tears in her eyes. "This is gonna be one really long week." she says.

====================================================

now you know about our heroine's problems, will she be able to become whole again before her birthday later this week? Stay tuned to find out.