Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ 7 Does ❯ escape ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Man it's been too long, I've only written four chapters of this story and I just stopped writing it, (which shows you how busy the rest of the world has made me) but I might as well start the next chapter of this so as to keep this going and hopefully get some more feedback from you, the readers.
 
On a side note: Yes, I'm using the scenario from the manga Seven of Seven. Not the anime Seven of Seven, but the manga (which is far different from the anime version). so sit back and enjoy.
 
The Creams were cleaning the house. While the other does were doing chores, one specific Cream was finished with her part of the house. So much for cleaning the house, it's time for me to get the hell out of here. thought Créme. She put on her traditional threads and stared at herself in the mirror. Hmm, I need to make my chest look more appealing.... there, all done. Now I'm outta here, have fun you moochers. Acting fast, Créme headed for the window, out the window and down the fire escape unnoticed. She even brushed off herself. Now let's get going. Créme went on her way and headed straight for the mall. "Now that I'm in the clear, let's go look at some new clothes." Our vixen of a doe went window shopping, looking at dresses and skirts and the like, and even tried a few on. The ones she put on were the ones she liked, too bad they looked odd on her frame. "This dress compliments my bust, but it makes my butt look big. This dress highlights my curves, but makes my bust look small."
"Man, I can never find the right outfit for me."
Créme looked around the bend to see Rouge. "Now I find that too hard to believe." she said.
".....Cream, Cream is that you?" Rouge was shocked to see Créme.
"That's right, only Amy can tell us apart, well I better not blow my cover. I'll play along and see if I can make a little mischief outta this accident of mine. Yeah, it's me, Rouge."
"Well, I must say you sure have grown."
"So have you, look at your bust...."
"Hey, I'm not all titty you know."
"No, of course not."
"So seriously, what's going on in life."
"My birthday is coming up."
"Well, I better wish you a happy birthday then."
 
"Thanks."
"You know, since you're here, I might as well buy you some clothes."
"You'd do that for me?"
"Sure, you need fashion sense from a real woman, not that 'kid' you call a big sister."
Créme giggled. "That's Amy for you."
Rouge gave a chuckle. "Now come on, I thought I saw something that might look nice on you."
Rouge and Créme went through the many racks looking at outfits to wear, then the bat saw the dress she was refferring to. "This is it, the perfect dress for you." said Rouge.
Créme didn't look to optimistic, "Are you sure, green really isn't my color?" she asked.
"Just try it on."
Créme went to the room to put it on and came out in six seconds. "That's my girl, you look lovely." said Rouge.
"This dress feels great," said Créme, "but I need another color. Green isn't for me. and this is making my butt look a bit chubby."
"Here, a red one."
Créme switched outfits. A scream came from her fitting room, "I love it!"
"Come on out honey, lemme look at you."
 
Créme walked out of the room and Rouge had a smile on her face. "Perfect, I can pick 'em." she said.
"I enjoy how comfortable this feels." said Créme.
"Not only does it compliment your figure, but it gives your chest a bit more volume."
"I look sexy..."
"Of course you do. It's sex appeal, minus the slut appeal."
"Nicely put."
"You're chest... I take it you're a b-cup, right?"
"I think so. I haven't really put on the training bras mom got for me."
"Don't. Stay out of bras, you'll get more bust this way, without restraint. Not that you need one anyway, but don't ever put one on."
"Gotcha, no bras."
"Now go get back into your other clothes honey, I need to see what else to put you in...."