Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures with Omochao ❯ The Beginning of..the beginning! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Author's Note (or author babbling on like a fool..which ever you prefer): Is it just me, or does Omochao give some useless information? Like, "Be careful not to fall in the holes" gee couldn't figure that out myself! I'll admit that sometimes Omochao is helpful, but most of the time he's not. Also..is Omochao a boy? It sounds like a boy to me..*shrugs* And while you’re at it, join my Sonic fanfic community: (Go to user info to join...and it’s free!!!) ^_^;; Anymoo, Station Square was rebuilt so that's why its there...*pause* 'nuff babbling, on with the story! Disclaimer: All the characters used in this fic don't belong to me, they belong to Sega! ;-; I want them though..not dat way!!! Adventures with Omochao It was another beautiful day in Station Square. We find our heroes, Sonic, Knuckles and Tails enjoying ice cream floats at Emerald Coast. All was peaceful..but it wouldn't last for long. Knuckles: Ah, nothing relaxes me more than an ice cream float. Yesh, this is the life. Tails: Umm..Knuckles shouldn't you be guarding the Master Emerald? Knuckles: *pause* Be quiet, fox-boy! Sonic: Yeah, this is the kind of day where nothing can go wrong.. *Amy, Rouge, and Shadow appear* Sonic: Spoke to soon.... Amy: ^o^ Sonikku!! *hugs Sonic* Sonic: o0! Can't...breathe... Rouge: *makes a slutty pose* Hey Knuckles! Knuckles: *nosebleed* Shadow: Why am I here again? Tails: Could this possibly get any weirder? *Omochao appears* Tails: Doh! Shadow: You asked for it. -.- Omochao: I'm Omochao, and I'm here to help you! Sonic: *finally breaks free from Amy's hug* Gah! Okay Omochao, how do I get rid of Amy? Amy: Totally rude, Sonic!! Omochao: One plus one equals one on a bun. All: ....... Omochao: I'm Omochao, and I'm here to help you! Rouge: What the hell is wrong with this thing? *kicks Omochao* Omochao: That hurt, you big bully!! You're so mean, I'm never gonna talk to you again! Amy: ^^ Yea!! Rouge made Omochao shut up! Knuckles: My hero...I mean o0! Rouge:What was that Knuckles? Knuckles: oo; Nothing..heh heh. Tails: Hey, what's that in the sky? *What's that in the sky, you ask? Its a huge mechanical robot that looks like Eggman. And it seems to be powered by the Master Emerald, located on the back of the flying Eggman robot machine..yup* Rouge: Knuckles, isn't that your Master Emerald? Sonic: Wow, what the heck is that!? Shadow: What, are you blind?! Its a giant Eggman! You're so slow... Sonic: Shut up, faker! Shadow: Ooooo, such big words Sonic! Sonic: *growl* Tails: Stop your childish fighting! We gotta stop Eggman from landing that huge robot in Station Square! Amy: But how do you know it's Eggman? Rouge: *sarcastic* Just because its a giant robot that looks like Eggman, doesn't mean that it belongs to Eggman. Amy: I'm glad someone understands me! Rouge: I give up on you. Knuckles: Wait a minute! Is that MY Master Emerald?!?!?! Rouge: Drr, I only said that an hour ago! Knuckles: Grrr...shut up, bat-girl! Sonic: So, how are we suppose to get to the flying robot? Not all of us can fly.. Omochao: I'm Omochao and I'm here to help you! Rouge: I thought you weren't going to talk to us? Omochao: To reach the flying egg machine, use chaos control. Sonic: But we don't have a chaos-- Shadow: I have a chaos emerald. Sonic: Where did you get that? Shadow: Umm...there. Sonic: Works for me! Let's go!! Shadow: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!! *On the top of the flying eggman machine* Amy: Now what do we do? Omochao: There is a hidden entrance that will lead you to Eggman..if only you had Knuckles sunglasses.. Knuckles: Do you know where my sunglasses are? Omochao: Your what? Knuckles: My sunglasses!!! Omochao:...... who are you? Tails: Good gawd... Rouge: This may take a while. Sonic: *whining* But I hate waiting! Shadow: Oh, grow up! Sonic: Shouldn't you be dead!? Shadow: ...maaaybe... Knuckles: *grits teeth* I'm Knuckles and I want to know where my sunglasses are!! Omochao: ....Sonic? Knuckles: Knuckles the Echidna!! Omochao: .....Sonic the Hedghehog?? Knuckles: That's it!! *about to throw Omochao off the flying eggman machine..hehe that's a funny name..flying eggman machine...yea* Sonic: Whoa!! *stops Knuckles* I know Omochao is annoying, but we can't kill it. It wouldn't be the right thing to do.. Shadow: You're such a boy scout... Rouge: Umm guys, there's a door right here *points under Sonic's feet* Knuckles: *to Omochao* Why the hell did you say there was a hidden entrance!?!?! Omochao: I'm Omochao, and I'm here to help you! Knuckles: AAAAHHHH!!!!!! Amy: There, there Knuckles. *pats Knuckles' head* Sonic: Let's rock n roll!!! *opens the door* Shadow: He's nothing but catch phrases. Tails: Yeah, pretty much. *Inside the flying eggman machine* Eggman: Once my flying eggman machine absorbs all the energy from the Master Emerald, I can finally destroy Station Square!! And build Eggman Land, with roller coasters and everything! I enjoy talking to myself! Sonic: Not so fast, Eggman!!! Eggman: *gasp* Sonic!! Tails: We won't let you destroy Station Square! Eggman: *gasp* Tails! Knuckles/Rouge: Give me back my Master Emerald!! Eggman: *gasp* Rouge and Knuckles!! Shadow: Okay, we get it Eggman, you know are names! Omochao: I'm Omochao and I'm here to help! Amy: You're so annoying! Sonic: Reminds me of someone *stares at Amy* Amy: *pulls out Piko Piko Hammer* Sonic: ^^; Just kidding.. Eggman: *ahem* There is no way any of you can foil my plan this time! This flying eggman machine is invicible! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..HA!! Tails: Sonic, he must be using the Master Emerald as the power source! We have to get the Master Emerald! Omochao: Go to the room on the right, to get to the Master Emerald... Sonic: I'm so there! *Sonic runs to the room and sees the Master Emerald. He's about to reach it, but gets electricuted by lasers* Sonic: Ouch! *falls over* Omochao: ...but be careful not to get hit by the lasers. Sonic: Now he tells me... Amy: Sonikku, are you alright?! Sonic: Yeah, I'll live.. Shadow: Damn.....I mean yay! Sonic: Ha, ha, very funny Shadow. -.- Knuckles: My poor emerald!! I'm not going to let some dumb lasers keep me from getting my emerald back! *And of course Knuckles gets electricuted by the lasers* Rouge: You sooo deserved that! Tails: How are we suppose to get to that emerald??? Hmm.. Omochao: Try to knock the Master Emerald off by staying underwater with a rock tied to your foot and counting to eleventeen. Tails: ....now I know what to do if I want to commit suicide... Amy: How are we suppose to knock the Master Emerald off?! Omochao: Let the buyer beware! Amy: I loathe you... Shadow: I've got an idea! Sonic: There's a first time for everything! Shadow: *ignoring Sonic* Knuckles, hope you don't mind if your emerald goes to pieces. Knuckles: What are you going to do to my Master Emerald? Rouge: Don't do anything foolish Shadow, that emerald is valuable. Shadow: *picks up Omochao* Omochao: Hey, put me down!! HELP!!! Sonic: SHADOW, DON'T DO IT!!! *Shadow throws Omochao towards the Master Emerald, which causes Omochao to explode, and it blows a hole in the wall and the Master Emerald going flying out of the hole into many pieces* Knuckles/Rouge: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MY MASTER EMERALD! *The flying eggman machine power has just been shut off. Now its on a crash course towards Station Square* Eggman: Well..I didn't think this was going to happen. But as long as Station Square gets destroyed, I'm happy! Sonic: Eggman, you're going to be destroyed too, since, you're still in this stupid machine! Eggman: Foolish hedgehog, I have an escape capsule! So, see ya!! *throws down a smoke bomb and makes a run for his escape capsule* Amy: Sonic what are we going to do?! Sonic: I'm thinking...Shadow, why did you kill Omochao?! Shadow: Oh come on!! It was a useless piece of crap, and besides nobody is going to miss him. All but Shadow: *adlib* Yeah. He's got a point. Very true. I won't miss him. Oh well. Ice cream. Knuckles: I must restore the Master Emerald! *Knuckles jumps through the hole Omochao made, and glides down and tries to collect the pieces of the Master Emerald.* Rouge: Oh no you don't Knuckles! That emerald is mine! *Rouge jumps after him* Tails: I guess it's up to us to stop this machine from crashing into Station Square. Sonic: If only we had the other 6 chaos emeralds... Amy: Hmmm...*opens a drawer and finds the 6 chaos emeralds* How convenient!! Shadow: A little too convenient...*pulls out his emerald* anyways, are you ready Sonic? Sonic: I was born ready! Shadow: Whatever. Sonic: Tails, you get yourself and Amy out of here! Tails: Okay, Sonic! You can count on me! Amy: Good luck you guys! *Tails carries Amy out of the flying eggman machine* *Shadow and Sonic turn Super! Super Shadow and Super Sonic fly outside and use choas control to warp the flying eggman machine to Eggman's hidden base* Eggman: Soon Station Square will be mine for the taking! Knuckles: I can't believe my Master Emerald pieces fell to Eggman's hidden base...ah, well. *Knuckles restores the Master Emerald, yeah!* Rouge: Give me that emerald!! Knuckles: No way, bat-girl! Rouge: Give that emerald or else I'll--- Knuckles: Watch out!!! *Knuckles picks up Rouge and quickly glides away, before the flying eggman machine comes crashing down on Eggman's base* Eggman: Help...me! *passes out..well he'll be out for a couple of weeks* Rouge: Knuckles... Knuckles: Rouge, are you alright?! Rouge: I'm fine...thanks to you.. Knuckles: Rouge.... Rouge: Knuckles.... line *They stare into eachothers eyes and then..* Rouge: Put me down you creep!!!!!! Knuckles: *drops Rouge* Is that the thanks I get for saving your life?! Rouge: Nobody asked you to save my life! Omochao: I'm Omochao, *turns demonic* and you will pay for trying to destroy me! Knuckles/Rouge: AAAAHHH!!! RUN AWAY!!!! *Back at Station Square* Amy: ^^ You did it!!! *hugs Sonic* Tails: Way to go! *hugs Shadow* Shadow: o0!! Get off fox-boy!! Sonic: Amy...I..need...oxy..gen.. *suddenly Knuckles and Rouge come running through* Knuckles/Rouge: OMOCHAO'S GONE MAD!!!!!!!! Amy: *let's Sonic go* I thought Omochao was dead.. Shadow: *throws Tails off of him* Annoying fox-boy. Omochao: *pissed off look on his face and still sounds demonic* I'm Omochao and I'm here to destroy you!! Sonic: RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!! *Sonic, Tails, Shadow and Amy run away from the evil Omochao* So ends the first adventure with Omochao! Did you enjoy it!? I used two quotes from Ed, Edd, Eddy. Ja mata ne!!