Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Another member ❯ In need of help ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kilna wasn't always apart of the Sonic crew. She used to be a orphaned mouse that lived in the streets of Station Square. She was always too small for everything and she had to search for things for her evil gangster, Rocky, a dog with a bad attitude and a bad crew. He wore a pair of black jeans and a eye patch. He had found her alone and abandoned. She was forced to do everything for him. She knew he owed it to him when he found her, but wished that she could be with someone else. But couldn't. He protected her and she needed him. Besides, how could she escape? She was only 3 inches and he was a lot bigger then she was. This is how she met Sonic the hedgehog and the crew.

Rocky began to yell. "Kilna! KILNA! Where is the money?"

Kilna was nervous. She was sent to sneak into a bank and take out as much money as she could get.

Kilna nervously spoke. "H…H…Here it is, it was as much as I could get".

Kilna pulled a dollar, a poster compared to her. It was a $100 dollar bill.

Rocky snatched it from her hand. "Good work Kilna, now I need you to get me some beer. Now!"

Kilna backed up a bit at his tone of voice. "Y…Yes sir."

Kilna went to the store and stole some beer. This was everyday life for her. Rocky told her to get everything for him. If he told her to steal, she stole. If he told her to get, she would get. She sometimes gets tired but Kilna is always reminded that if Rocky wasn't there, she would be dead. Even though she was treated badly, she would rather listen to him then die. She sighs and gives the beer to the mean dog.

Rocky took a hearty gulp. "That's more like it! Now give the rest of the crew some beer!"

Kilna goes back to the liquor store and steals more beer. She gives one to all three crew members. First, she gave one to Stripe. Stripe was a dog with a black stripe on his back. Stripe quickly drinks the beer and throws it on the ground, shattering the container. She sighs when she knows Rocky will make her clean it up. Then, she goes to Zig. Zig was a weasel who was a good thief and would boss around Kilna too. Zig burps really loudly and throws the beer glass at Kilna, knocking her down. She gets back up and scurries to the beer bottle. Remember, she is only 3 inches tall, so she can only do one at a time. Then, she gives the last one to Crash. Crash was a wolf with a bad temper. Messing with him is like trying to get a lion to attack. He snatched up the beer and flicks Kilna to the wall. She looks up to see him laughing at her. She was about to cry, but didn't do it. She then walks to her bed, which was only a box and a cloth. She then lays down and goes to sleep.

The next day,

Rocky's voice was heard. "KILNA! GET OVER HERE!"

Kilna does and sees a angry Rocky looking at her. She was then scooped up by him and he grabs on to her tightly. Kilna was very afraid. She thought she was doing something wrong.

"How many times have I told you!?!? TO CLEAN UP THIS PLACE!" Rocky boomed.

Kilna looked around to see a mess. Beer cans were on the floor. Many of them. She looked up at his face.

Rocky, now foaming at the mouth, looked like he was gonna kill her. "CLEAN THIS PLACE UP KILNA! RIGHT NOW!"

Kilna was very afraid now. She did not do any of this.

Kilna spoke up. "But… I didn't do anything… I…"

"SHUT UP KILNA!" Rocky roared.

Rocky showed his bare sharp teeth. This terrified her even more. Rocky throws her down on the ground and she is rittled with pain. Rocky snarled at her and walks away. What did she do wrong she asked herself. She got but the pain in her leg remained and she was forced to sit. Crash, Zig, and Stripe all laugh at her. They called her names and kicked her. Finally, they stopped and left. They left poor Kilna hurt and sad and they did not care. Tears stream down her eyes and she sniffles. She tries to climb into her bed, but the leg was so hurt, she couldn't move. She had to sleep on the floor. Nobody cared for her. Nobody. She soon knew that the only reason Rocky protected her was to get her to do his dirty work. This wasn't her first time though. She was accused of everything that happened bad and was either yelled or punished at. Imagine how it was to be Kilna.

That night,

Kilna's leg felt much better. She crawled into bed, but first, looked around the place to see if it was dirty. She didn't want to get in trouble again. Then a shooting star came across the sky. Kilna was happy to see it, though she was punished enough. She decides to make a wish.

Kilna chanted. "Star bright, Star night, what wish shall I make tonight? I wish I wish I may, I wish I might, I wish today I can make a wish tonight."

Kilna saw the star shoot across the star. It shown beautifully.

Kilna smiled. "I wish that I would be loved and cared for by someone. Someone who cares for me and others. Please let my wish come true."

The shooting star went away. Rocky and the gang were out, either jacking or stealing. She hoped that her wish would come true.

Kilna believed for it to happen. "Someone will help me. Someone will." And she slowly went to sleep.

The next day,

Zig was sent to get Kilna. "Kilna, come on you stupid mouse!"

Rocky and the gang were about to go out to rob a bank. Zig was sent to go get her.

Kilna shyly spoke. "B…But what about…"

Before Kilna could finish her sentence, she was snatched up by Zig and Zig ran to Rocky and the rest of the gang. Zig held onto her so tight, that she couldn't get out of his grip. They ran to the back of the bank. Stripe used a driller and drilled a small hole into the wall. Zig then shoved Kilna into the little hole. She perfectly could fit inside of it. Rocky and the gang watched Kilna go inside the hole. It was dark. She couldn't see where she was going. Then, a light came from ahead. She was getting inside the lobby. She looked up. It was huge to her perspective. She saw many pictures. She then scurried to the other side of the hall. No one was here yet. The bank was still closed. She then ran through many detector lasers. Since she was small, they didn't touch her. Kilna then ran into a office.

Whoa! A giant black steel foot almost squash her. She looked up to see a yellow porcupine in a cop suit. This was a security guard. Kilna was a few centimeters from being squash. The cop then walks forward and that lets Kilna go inside the office. Inside the office, she saw pictures, a desk, a large lamp, chairs, and her main target, a safe. She goes near the safe, but it was too high for her. She jumps but it was no good. So she climbs up it, but slides back down. She looks around and sees a piece of string on top of the desk. Kilna climbs the desk by its handles and gets on top of it. She grabs a part of the string and throws it down, off the desk. She looks down. The desk was extremely high to her and she was afraid to slip and fall. So she slowly climbs the handles of the desk. Her left hand begins to slip and she falls. She quickly grabbed onto another handle and sighs with relief. She finally gets back on the ground safely and goes to the string she threw down. She picks it up and ties it into a lasso. She throws the lasso onto the handle and it holds steady. She climbs up the string and gets to the top of it. It was the code breaker. She puts her ear to it to hear the noise which means it is the number. She turns it slowly. The first number was 29. The second number was 46. And the last number was a 18. The door swings open and Kilna goes inside the safe. The safe had a lot of money in it from 50's to 100's. She gets as much as she could, which was 300 dollars. She drops the money on the floor and climbs down. She quickly grabs the money and runs to the hole. She goes through the hole and sees Rocky. Rocky opens his hand and she gives him the money. But before she goes on his hand, Stripe asked where her bow was. She felt her head didn't feel her bow.

She goes back inside the hole and sees that her bow was stuck inside of the handle. She climbs back up the string and pulls out her bow. But the string's lasso wasn't that steady, and it lets go of itself. Kilna fell down, through one of the lasers and the alarm went off. Rocky and the gang made a run for it with the money, leaving poor Kilna behind. The security guards came in searching the office for the criminal. Since Kilna was so small, they didn't see her. She runs to the hole she got into and sees nobody. Rocky and the gang had abandoned her. She had to jump and to her it was a long way down. She then lands on a soft padding. It was a bag she had landed on. She then runs as far as she could but trips on a pebble. It was a large rock to her. She falls and rolls down. She finally stops rolling at a tree. She hits the tree and gets up. Her skirt and shirt were cover in dirt. She opens her eyes to see a dark place with scary and gigantic trees. She heard an owl and was startled. She hid under a leaf. It wasn't very comfortable, but that was all she had. She is still afraid but starts to get sleepy. She tries to stay awake but was extremely tired. She falls asleep. She dreams of being in a nice home. It was more beautiful then she had expected. She looks behind to see… But she wakes up before she sees the person. She looks around herself. The scenery had changed. The trees were beautiful and there was no owl. The sky was beautiful. She was confused.

Kilna was confused. "Where am I?"

Then she got up from under the leaf and saw people. Different people. She had never seen anyone besides Rocky, the gang, and the people she would steal from.

Kilna looked around. "Wow! This place is beautiful. But where am I?"

Kilna looked and traveled around the beautiful place. It was very large. It was like it would take her forever to travel. But her excitement turned into fear when she saw a falcon like bird. Even though it was smaller than Rocky, it was huge to her. The bird was glaring at her and it began to take the air. She began to run but the bird was extremely fast for her. The bird's sharp claws grabbed poor Kilna and it flew up in the air. Kilna was never so frightened in her life. She yelled for help. She screamed, but nobody seemed to hear her. She then looks up at the bird to see that it was hungry. She had to save herself! She thought of a way to avoid being food for the Bird. But it would cost her life.

Sonic had just entered the Park and saw that it was a great day for a picnic. He was accompanied by Tails, Amy, and Cream. It was a lovely day. Sonic looks around to see everyone eating and playing. Then, a falcon swooped pasts their heads. Sonic and Tails hears a faint cry for help. Sonic looked at the falcon. It was carrying something. Sonic knew it was alive. Sonic and Tails went after the falcon. Sonic couldn't let the thing it was holding to die.

Kilna then soon opens her mouth. Then, she bites the claw. The falcon lets go and drops Kilna to the unforgiving ground below. But the falcon was furious! The falcon dived down to eat her. It was coming closer. Very close, only a few inches away from eating poor Kilna. Kilna closed her eyes for death. Then suddenly, a giant spiky blue ball hits the falcon. The falcon turns around, but Kilna still falls. She then goes through the tree branches, some scratching her. She was about to fall to her death until she was caught. What caught her landed and settled her down a giant checkered blanket. She opens her eyes, with her vision blurry and only sees a blue and a orange figure. Then her sight fades away.

Chapter 2 will come up soon.