Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Red Twilights ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Blood Red Twilights Prologue

Mobius has kept many, many prophecies and myths throughout its history. The more of them have been fulfilled, the good ones praised and the bad ones battled off. But the most dreaded one has yet to rear its horrendous head. That would be the 169 Blood Red Twilight days.

According to legend, the Blood Red Twilight days are to be triggered by a message that has finally reached Mobius. The message is supposedly being sent through different planets in the solar system, as the devil (a female named Scrath) tries to locate Mobius throughout all of space. Since Mobius’ hell is another planet, it completely explains why it is taking long for the message of doom to arrive. Of course, for us humans (whom I should HOPE live on Earth) hell is among us, and we could go there through the core of the Earth. If this prophecy was for us, we’d be dead.

Back to our topic, the Blood Red Twilight days consist of a final 169 days since the message is delivered to Mobius. During these days, three hours of twilight during the sunset covers the sky in a bright blood red. The only way to end the prophecy is for the four spirits to be taken into a shrine that is uncovered during these days. One of the spirits is to be made a living being, an immortal helper to the Chosen One (There is ALWAYS a chosen one!!!!) to locate the other sprits and take them to the shrine.

And now, the retardations. An agent of Scrath comes with the message, trying to find the Chosen One. She may take help, or go solo. And, to top it off even more, demonic Titans will be unleashed as well. However, the destruction they will cause will not amount to the destruction that Mobius will face at the end of the Blood Red Twilight days.

Hell’s army will arise to destroy and take over Mobius.

“I hope that the Gods haven’t made the wrong choices in the Chosen One.” Pyre sighed, watching the material proof of the message materialize in front of him in the shape of a chest “I hate my job. The Bearer of Bad News.”

He walked up and opened the chest.