Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Red Twilights ❯ The chosen one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1: The Chosen One

1 day before the message

Sabrina banged her head on the table in front of her.

“I hate homework…” she moaned.

The 15-year-old silver wolf rubbed her head. It hurt a lot, since she had been doing this quite a lot recently. She looked back down at the table in front of her. “Stupid math.” Sabrina picked her pencil up and continued working.

She wore a black tank top and a black mini-skirt that went down to just above her knees. Her sky blue eyes shifted down to the clothes she was wearing. They were good for school, but homework required something more, comfortable. Sabrina stood up and flipped her six-inch hair behind her head.

Sabrina walked to her closet. She scanned through the clothes and dresses and, coming to a conclusion, decided that what she was wearing was most comfortable.

She walked back to her homework.

Sabrina lived in a house all by herself. She actually built it! In fact, the only reason why was because of her parents. Well, actually, not her parents. They had died while she was a child. Sabrina was then raised from the age 4 with her best friend’s parents. But, at age 10, she went to the government of Station Square (Sonic and Co. had it named that when they returned to Mobius from Earth on some wacky adventure) and asked if she would be allowed to get power for her new house. Because of her situation, she was allowed it until she was old enough to pay taxes and such.

Of course, Sabrina built it herself later, taking almost one year to finish, with designs she came up with (with help from a local designer). It was one story tall. There were five rooms: the kitchen, the living room, the bathroom, the bedroom, and a TV room.

Sabrina Luna finished her homework an hour later, before heading to the TV room. He sat down on the puffy blue couch and turned on the TV. Unfortunately, television shows that aren’t very good are always shown on Friday. There was the news, which no one really liked. There were also really old shows on, in black and white with no sound. Sabrina frowned. Reruns stunk. And the weather channel was something an old person would watch. The cooking channel was bad, too. And she had already seen all of the movies that were on.

So Sabrina turned the TV off. Then she got up and went to her computer and logged onto AIM.

Lunarwolf has entered the room.

Sugarhog has entered the room.

Lunarwolf: Hey Linda!

Sugarhog: Yo Sabrina!

Lunarwolf: What’s up?

Sugarhog: Nothing good is on.

Lunarwolf: I know. What are you doing right now?

Sugarhog: I’m ice skating, playing football and going to the moon. NO! What do you think!?

Lunarwolf: LOL! I’m so bored. Wanna do something?

Sugarhog: Sure! Let’s go to the mall!

Lunarwolf: OK! Bye!

Sugarhog: See you!

Lunarwolf has left the room.

Sugarhog has left the room.

Sabrina smiled. Linda Quill was definitely a girly-girl unlike herself. Sabrina had taken a karate class. She went up to a blue belt before quitting. So basically, Sabrina was a tougher girl than most who you would meet in Station Square.

Sabrina picked up her handbag and went outside to wait for her best friend in the world.